Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana

Go down 
+3
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
Lacklustre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:40 am

Amy could smell the flowers as the warm brease wipped past her face.

"I don't think I have seen so many flowers in one spot before, it is like a view out of a painting...... Oh I wish I brought my Violin with me, it would have been perfect"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:08 am

"You play the violin?" Nicolas said.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Amy nodded "My mother taught me, she plays the Violin to. Aiden plays piano we duet together all the time at home. Do you play any instruments?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Nicolas nodded, "Badly, the piano. Casillas' aren't really known for their musical skills. Look at Diana, she's a horrible singer. At an attempt to tempt fate, my mother got us to try and play an instrument - piano me, harp her - well let's just say fate was very strict."

Throughout his whole explanation, Nicolas was picking random petals from the flowers around them. He threw the petals in the air and waved his wand. Soon the petals went into a certain formation... a formation of a heart with NC + AA in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Amy blushed at the formation, speechless.

Aiden rolled his eyes from behind his book and he took out his wand and transfigured a few flowers into a Violin.

"Knock him dead sis"

Amy picked up the Violin closed her eyes and focused on the initials as she started to play.

((Here is the song she is playing, first half https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR_Mum_EJoE ))

The tune cause more petals to dance around the heart and Nicolas.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Nicolas smiled in awe, "You're amazing."

(That's a pretty tune. I wish I could play Violin. Sad Unfortunately I am like Nicolas and can't play for squat.)
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Amy smiled "Compliments of my mother she teaches music at the local university where we live... Hmm you should have dinner at our house next"

Aiden raised his head and quirked his eye brow.

"Him... dinner at home? Dad will tear him apart. I though that was why we didn't invite Ana and Darien over for dinner"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:36 pm

"I'd love to," Nicolas said. "Why would your father tear me apart? I'll be a good boy, I promise."

((Was he the boggart?))
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:45 pm

((no))

"Father doesn't like purebloods, but I don't think it will be to bad once he realizes your not like the other pure bloods.... Our parents are Squids given up by pure blood families. We are the only members of our family with magic" Amy explained.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:52 pm

"Oh," Nicolas said. "It must have been tough being a Squib... I mean seeing all this magic and not really being able to participate in it."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Amy shock her head "No they barely remember living in the wizarding world, their parents sent them to a muggle orphan edge when they were young kids, when it became clear they didn't have magic. Only reason they are in touch with the wizardling world now is because of us"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:02 pm

"So when will you invite me for dinner then?" Nicolas said. Then he suddenly remembered something. "Oh speaking of dinner, I think we should head back, my mother would have wondered where we've gone!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Amy nodded "lets go then... and to answer your question, yes we will be going to the muggle world, we live in Muggle London" she said turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Nicolas took her lead and they headed back to the manor.

-some time later-

"Mama, we're back!" Nicolas said.

"Perfecto, Nico," Camilla said, "the food's ready. Lead your friends into the garden."

"Si Mama," and he gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Come on guys." Nicoals said. There was a platform on a clearing. On the platform was a table with four table sets.

Nicolas pulled a chair for Amy.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:25 pm

"Thank you Nicolas" said Amy as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Nicolas then sat down on the chair next to her.

Camilla arrived and sat down on the chair across Amy. "So, Amy tell me about yourself."

Paco, the house-elf started serving soup.

((Omg I am so hungry! ))
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Amy bit her lip briefly.
"Well I am not really sure where to start Mrs. Casillas, other then I am 15 years old, in my 5th year at Hogwarts in Slytherin house. What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:50 pm

"I am rather interested in you and your brother." Camilla said, "Nicolas tells me that you cannot be apart, I've never met twins like you two before."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Amy glanced at Aiden and smirked "twin mode?"

Aiden sighed "Very well..you start"

'We are magicaly..

"Connected to the hip.."

"mind and soul"

"We can communicate telepathicly.."

"and share each others pain"

As if to demonstrate Amy pinched her self.

"Hey... not funny' said Aiden.

Amy laughed.Before going serious again.

"But we can never go far from each other.... forceful separation is well... not good for us"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm

"That is very interesting," Camilla said considering. "However, I imagine, there are some... inconveniences?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Aiden looked Amy and Nicolas.

"Yes you could say that, not exactly every brothers dream to be dragged on his sister dates"

"And being able to go as far a 50 meters from each other with out our hearts stopping would be a plus" Amy chimed in thinking when she ran from the tea house.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:27 pm

"Wait," Nicolas said, "about what you said, about being able to feel each other's pain... to what extent does that occur?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Amy blinked and glanced over at Nick "Extent? there is no extent, from a pinch to something as awful as curicatus. What one of us feels the other will to, though we have learned to ignore the minor things"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:53 am

"Really?" Nicolas said incredious, that meant everytime he shut the door in Aiden's face, Amy felt it too. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Just a hypothetical question but... what if one of you... dies?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Amy sighed, she had hoped they wouldn't reach that snage yet.

"Then so will they other... almost instintly"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next