Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Voting_barCasillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Voting_barCasillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Casillas Manor - In England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm

"I'm making sure you don't screw up Diana's life! Some family, you don't even care what she thinks! And your little Nick is pretty pathetic. Look in the wardrobe upstairs if you still want him as heir...Just don't bully Diana into a marriage that is purely revenge at me! You didn't think he actually loved her did you?! He's made you do all this just to get back at me, and you are following like the mindless lemmings you are. At least my father doesn't marry off his daughter without her consent!"
He flicked his wand into his other hand and stepped in front of Diana.
"So I think you should all just go home."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:13 pm

"Boy! This is not your fight!" Ferderico said. Ferderico took out his wand. "Now I should have done this before."

"Abuelo, no!" Diana said stepping in front of Darien. "Please..."

"Diana," he said "he is a Vaight."

"I know, and I love him!" She practically yelled.

"He doesn't not love you! He is merely using you!" Ferderico said. "Nicolas would have done anything for you!"

"But he is my cousin!" Diana said. "I'm sorry but I think of him as nothing more. And I know the feeling is mutual, he only agreed to marry me so I would not be disowned."

"Father I think the boy has proven his worth. He did enter a room filled with fully pledged Wizards and Witches who he knows would hex him on the spot." Mateo said laying a hand on Ferderico's shoulder.

"You are actually considering this... this... this Vaight for your daughter?" Ferderico said utterly shocked.

"Well...." Mateo threw them a look. "They're only dating, it isn't like they're going to get married or anything like that. They are young, a lot of things may happen."

"But he is a Vaight!" Ferderico said stubbornly.

"He's different though Abuelo, he is!" Diana added in.

"He is... but he seems different from his father." Mateo agreed nodded his head.

"Mateo you romantic fool, you're only setting her up for heart-break." Ferderico said. "There is no way his family would accept her even if we accept him."

"I want to give him a chance." Mateo said look at Darien straight. Diana was beaming at her father. "However, if he decides to make my daughter cry in anyway shape or form, our feud will be fought will fresh swords."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Darien stepped next to Diana and met Mateo's gaze.
"If I ever make Diana cry, I will be first in line to kill myself. You needn't worry about swords." He hung his head slightly.
"I agree my father is not as hospitable as you are...I cannot change that, as much as I may want to. But if it makes you feel any better, Diana won't have to see him ever again...And he hates me more than he hates her anyway."
He replaced his wand in his pocket, and balanced Nicolas' in his hand.
"This is Nick's wand. I doubt he will want me to give it to him though."
He held it out towards Ferderico, handle nearer to the old man, wand itself pointed directly at his own heart.
Hopefully, it was an act of peace.
And if it wasn't, he'd be killed.
But Diana was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:25 pm

((Awww....XD))

"I am sorry," Ferderico said. "I cannot accept you." He turned around and left. And with him a few of the Casillas' did as well. Including, Nicolas' father.

((Yay less characters to play!))

"I'll give it back to him." Mateo said getting the wand from Darien. "I hope you stay for dinner, my wife is a wonderful cook."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:28 pm

((lol that's Darien's whole personality: sweet, stupid, cliches...yh thats pretty much it.))

"I would not want to intrude Sir, but thank you. I think I have done enough damage."
He glanced at Ferderico's retreating back.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:35 pm

"Oh don't mind him too much." Mateo said to Darien. "He needs a bit of time warming up to people."

"It took him a little over 4 years to accept my wife."

"Well if you're sure." Mateo said refering to the dinner. "Oh that reminds me, Peggy."

The house-elf appeared.

"Please get Nicolas out of the closet."

"Dad!" Diana said giving her father an embrace. "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Darien dug his hands into his pockets.
"And um...sorry about the whole wedding crashing and...ranting really..."
His hand moved to his hair and he shuffled his feet on the floor.
"Um, yeah and I'd better get out of here, before your scary Pon-Nick, decides to try and kill me again..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:43 pm

"Darien wait," she called him back. She ran up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you for saving the world."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Darien grinned. "That was easy, I just had to save you." ((ack the cheesiness!))
He hugged her. "Have fun with Nick, and see you at school. Bye Mr Casillas...and thanks again." He waved, a smile on his face and clapped his hands.
Bob appeared.
"Bob, get me out of here before Nick cuts my head off and permenantly stains this expensive carpet."
"Yes master." Bob bowed twice to Diana and her father, and Darien waved.
Both vanished with a sharp crack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casillas Manor - In England   Casillas Manor - In England - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Casillas Manor - In England
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2