Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Voting_barUncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Voting_barUncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 pm

"What?" Diana said. "Goodbye?"

"No Darien wait." She said holding his hand. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Darien shrugged. "I've got to go...off. Away from here. That's where they take people like me. Somewhere else."

As though he'd just thought of it, he grabbed her wrist. "Come with me!" Pleading eyes came into play. "Please! I can't go alone-I...Please?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 pm

"I..." Diana was uncertain. It was coming all so fast.

Go with him? That was crazy. She had her whole life in front of her. She had responsibilites... and her family...

But... to let him go - she would have gone crazy. She didn't think she could live without him. Sure they were broken up, but she didn't really think of it that way.

"Darien," She bit her lip. "I... don't know."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 pm

"Please!" Darien turned on all possible vampire charm, every single sense seeming to glow.

"I just...I know it's a lot to ask- but I can't go it alone! Please!" He let desperation eat into his voice.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:41 pm

"I..." Diana was mesmorised. She should go with him. She loved him didn't she? What was stopping her?

Absolutely nothing.

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Darien's inner self laughed, revelling in the victory.

Outwardly, he showed only relief, clasping her hand. "Thank you! Diana, thank you so much!" The tears began to ebb from his eyes.

He smiled, eyes glowing again. "It's all simple- come with me." He held out a hand as he rose at supernatural speed, still maintaining his vampiric charm.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Diana couldn't help but smile. She felt light... happy... like she was floating. "Where are we going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Darien simply smiled. "Don't worry, it's perfectly safe."

((To Room of Req?))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 pm

"Alright." She wasn't worried. She trusted him after all...

((Yup!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor   Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharacteristically Dark Corridor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2