Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... Vote_lcap1The dark house of the insane kidnapper... Voting_barThe dark house of the insane kidnapper... Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The dark house of the insane kidnapper... Vote_lcap1The dark house of the insane kidnapper... Voting_barThe dark house of the insane kidnapper... Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The dark house of the insane kidnapper...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

The dark house of the insane kidnapper... Empty
PostSubject: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Amy opened her eyes to be hit was blurry and double vision, she was laying in a looked baren room of sorts.

Sitting up she noticed her forehead was bleeding and her should and legs hurt terribly.

Blinking back tears she whispered "Not again"

She didn't want this made man to turture her again......
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Ana landed and dismounted from the broom.
She pulled her wand, holding at the ready. "How many were there?" She asked Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Aiden stumbled of his broom and moved it to keep him up right as his vision doulded.

"Amy is awake" he said.

"At least 8, 9 if you include that wacko". He mumbled

"Amy can't you hear me?"

"Aiden? yes I can hear you, where are you, are you alright?'" she thought back.

"I am fine for the most part, we are right out side the building you are in and relived you are awake, but are you alright?"

"For now I will live, who is we? who are you with?"

"Your charming Boyfriend and Ana"

".... Becarefull he is more insane the last time, He will kill them if he can.........oh. someone is coming...."

"Amy what is happening?" he thought over quickly.

Then he couldn't surpress a shudder as a wave of pain swept though him a again.

"They are taking me to him....... Aiden, ummm I...".

"Don't even think it Amy! we are coming" said Aiden aloud.

Turning to Nick and Ana he said "We have got to hurry, we don't have much time" he said as he took off in to a run for the creepy house and blow a hole in the side wall.

He went inside.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Ana grimaced. "Would've liked a plan, but I guess this works too."
She grinned evilly and blew another hole in the wall. "Better two exits than one."
She ran through the newly formed hole and glanced around for Aiden and Amy, erecting a shield.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:11 pm

"Amy!" Nicolas shouted. He threw a few stunning spells and hit two thugs.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Where are you? Ana thought, dodging a stunner and disarming another thug.
"Lumos Solem..." A bright light lit up the area. "Much better."
A curse bounced off her shield. She blinked, non-verbally casting petrificus totalus. The man crashed backwards, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:33 pm

One of the thug pulled a gun and fired at Aiden.

Aiden jumped up of the way and glared hatefully at the idiot. "Don't even try it, you will pay... Sectumspra!!"

The man screemed as he was thrashed on the ground, a slash cut his neck... he died.

"Told you, you'll" Aiden spat as yelled back at the Nick and Ana "Don't trust your sheilds! gun shots aren't spells they won't work against them. Becareful!!" he said as moved down the hall towards where Amy had been moved.

His breath nearly caught in his thoat when he saw the wacko point a gun at Amy's head as another thug head a knife to her throat.

___

(Amy's)

"Where are you?"

"I am in deep trouble........ what ever you are doing do it quick" Amy thought over almost scared stiff

She trembled when the man and his lackey help her up at gun and knife point.

She could feel the blade on her neck and she winced.

The Aiden burst in the presure the knief made on her neck hurt like heck, She didn't dare say anything or even breathe to much for fear of the blade peariing her skin.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Ana sent another thug flying, swearing as a gun shot narrowly missed her.
Where did Aiden go? Had he and Nick got to Amy in time?
Then she saw them, Amy at gun point.
An idea crackled in the back of her mind.
Aiden, Amy, I have an idea. But we need Cas-Nick's help.
If two of us imperise the two with the weapons, then the prince charming can gallop in and run with Amy. I think that had better be Nick...
Aiden can you tell him what to do by Legilimency?

Ana drew closer, blowing another man with a gun through a wall. "Bloody...muggles..."
She approached slowly, pointing her wand at the man with the gun.
What do you think? I'm open to other suggestions here...
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Aiden barely nodded as he pushed his thoughts in to Nicks head.

"Casillas, Me and Ana will take care of these guys, they won't know what hit them when I am through with them. You get Amy out of here alive, got it?"

"Do what you want with the idiot Ana, be creative" he said coldly holding no remorse for those who hurt his sister.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Nicolas didn't even wonder how Aiden managed to get into his head. He nodded and ran to Amy's side.

He trusted the Slytherins to have disarmed the men...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Ana smiled. Creative...Always fun.
She pointed her wand at the floor and a wall cut the rest of the maniacs off.
"Imperio." The man with the gun's eye became disfocused, and he began to hit himself in the head with the handle of the gun.
He dropped to the floor and lay still.
Creative enough?
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 pm

"Amy," he said reaching her. "Avis!" Nicolas casted. As the birds flew out of his wand, the man holding the knife was momentarily distracted. "Stupfey!"

Nicolas didn't even look if the spell hit the man, he just headed for Amy. "Amy, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Amy nodded though she felt very light-headed, she had lost alot of blood in the short amont of time, and the backs of her knees were badly slashed from the knives.

She held on to Nicks arm tightly as if it were her life line.

"I'll try..." she said.

Aiden sent the thugs around them into confused mess as he tore through there minds, makeing them drop there guns.

Nodding to Nick he said "Go your covered, I will take care of him" he said mentioning to the insane wacko.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Nicolas took one look at Amy and her running wasn't going to happen. "Listen," He said, "I am going to carry you," and as he said so, he started to raise her up.

He held her tightly and ran out of the firing range.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Amy held on to Nick tightly as he carried her out of the complex. She had yet to notice she was losing more and more blood. The knife that had been pressed against her neck had not left her in damaged.

"hmmm" she sighed.

Then room began to spin.

Aiden had just finished turning the wacko ino a veggie when the room started spining.

"err Amy......" he said as he staggered out to find where nick had taken her.

As Amy was bleeding to death...... again.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:32 pm

"Amy?" Nicolas asked concerned. "Amy?" He set her down now that they were a good distance from the fighting range.

"Amy?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Amy could barely hear Nick call her, as her vision blurred even more and she went as white as a ghost.

"I... Nick...I can't.....I am so tired.....weak..." she brought her hand up to her neck as she felt warm sticky blood cover her hand.

She groaned again, "damnit..."

Aiden stummbed over to them, "Nick.... she has ......lost a lot of blood..... you need to stop the..... bleeding or we will lose her"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 am

"I am not much of a Healer..." Nicolas said honestly. "But I shall see what I can do."

He waved his wand over Amy's wound. He focused and the wound was getting smaller and smaller.

"Better?" He asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:36 pm

((Sorry!!!))

Amy nodded faintly "Kinda" she mumbled. The she was still as white as a ghost.

Aiden shook his head slowly "We need to get her back to hogwarts, where they can heal her proberly"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:56 am

Nicolas nodded. "Let's go."

"Amy, can you hold on to me?" Nicolas asked gently.

"Aiden, I can apparate." Nicolas said. "Just hold on to me."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm

((What about Ana?))

Amy shook her "What about Ana? wasn't she with you?" she ask.

"We can't just leave with out her....."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:18 pm

((lol sorry))

Ana darted towards the hole in the wall, and the brooms.
Where were the others?

Hello? Where are you guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark house of the insane kidnapper...   The dark house of the insane kidnapper... Empty

Back to top Go down

The dark house of the insane kidnapper...
Page 1 of 1