Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Great Hall - Page 23 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 23 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Great Hall - Page 23 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 23 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Great Hall

Go down 
+15
magmafire
Raven
Falling_Rain
Candii Corn
sub_rosa
Amy Avalon
Casey Silvertongue
Marie McDore
Moon Hound Hati
Eupa
kissofdeath
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Great Hall - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am

((Rain come to Chat... I can answer questions quicker there...))

5 year old Kiara turned around saw a women sit beside her and 'Kai' (Ethan's nic name lol). She glared untrusting and stepped away form her, and turning back to Ethan.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:09 am

Juria looked at the kids and thought, "Its strange... they look like my friends... hmmmm oh well."

Juria smiled to the little boy -that looked like Ethan- and asked,

"Are you ok? Did you hit your head?"

Juria still swore that they both looked like Kiara and Ethan.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 am

Once again, Ethan felt that strange airsick feeling in his stomach as he was lowered into the chair. “Thank you, Esis!” Ethan cheered happily. “Nice to meet you too!” He looked rather curious about his mother having stepped out for a moment. “Did she get angry at pops again?” the boy asked, pouting slightly. He was immediately distracted by the vanishing bottle, always getting a charge out of people doing magic.

He snickered lightly at hearing Kiara’s disbelief. Apparently she must’ve come from a non-magical background, but he found that to be rather interesting. At her question, he bobbed his head up and down in confirmation. “Magic’s great, ain’t it?!” he declared happily. “Look, I’ll show ya what I learned how to do...!” Before anyone could say ‘Great Merlin’s speedos’ the child levitated what was to be his plate, a bowl, and his goblet into the air, moving them about as if juggling them for a total of ten seconds before they fell back to the table with a clatter. “Pretty cool, eh?” he asked, bright eyed and cheerful as ever.

"Are you ok? Did you hit your head?"

Ethan turned at the sound of a voice right beside him. Another voice he didn’t recognize. He grinned to the woman sheepishly and touched the spot where he’d bumped his head. “Yah, I’m okay. Fell outta me chair,” he giggled childishly. “Still owie’s a little...” Ethan confessed.

“What’s your name? Are you and Esis angels? This place sorta looks like a churchy-type thingy. Is Mummy mad at Pops?” the boy bombarded the woman with questions just as he had done to Esis.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Abraxas clearly looked like he was trying to hold back his own laughter at Ciaran’s question. “If only, my dear boy...” he muttered good-naturedly before replying in earnest, “Afraid not, lad. I’m Abraxas Magnus, a friend and colleague of your uncle’s. And you are Ciaran, I presume?” It was apparent the man – boy, really – had no memory of who people were and thus was merely playing along.

The centurian also blinked a few times, glancing back to where Ciaran was pointing and back to the boy himself. “Not to worry, lad, just spoon from the other side is all...” Abraxas suggested, turning the bowl around so the assumingly offending side could not be seen. As a side-note, he whispered in Horatio’s direction, “I think he means someone got their hands into it... or something.”

Divination wasn’t exactly one of Abraxas’s better subjects, but had enough experience with children to know that alertness was required. ‘Quite a bit of time’ was rather vague, but he said nothing for he knew how imprecise Divination could be. Destiny and time were two things best left un-meddled with. “Ah, I see we have a semi-related field. I teach Arithmancy, a divinatory process by means of mathematics. I presume you then teach Divination, milady?” he asked, stating what he thought was rather obvious but was attempting to make small talk.

Being a wizard of learning, and a hermit to boot, Abraxas had made certain to take up several different languages. On some days it was mandatory at the castle in which his research group worked and lived. Takeshi Mizushima, for example, had days where he would only converse with you if you spoke to him in Japanese. A lot of those times, one could tell when the wizard of the Orient was ticked off too just by the tone inflected. His English was good, but tended to be masked in neutrality more often than his Japanese.

Abraxas himself was thus fluent in several languages, and Italian was one of them. He thought it was odd that she would call him ‘love’ or ‘beloved’ as he’d only just met her, but then again it happened a lot in different countries, too. But yet all the signs pointed to the woman flirting with him. Abraxas had not expected this, feeling blood rushing to his ears which were hidden behind the short-ish mop of salt-and-pepper hair. The breeze was indeed refreshing, but it did nothing to quell the heartbeat within his earlobes.

“Vorrei voi denominarlo 'Corvin,' signora. Non è un nome che senta spesso,” he replied, assuming that since she’d used the word ‘caro’ that she had some understanding of the Italian language if not already a fluent speaker.

((Translation: I should like you to call me 'Corvin,' madam. It is not a name I hear often.))

- - - - - - - - - - -

Kazimir’s eyebrow quirked upward slightly, not quite sure why they’d be sent to a church if they had misbehaved. “Mindestens wir sind nicht oben in einem wenig Raum oder in etwas verriegelt,” (at least we’re not locked up in a little room or something) Kazimir stated nonchalantly. “Sie tun das am Waisenhaus, Sie wissen…” (they do that at the orphanage, you know...) The second sentence was stated knowingly, as if he’d gotten into trouble a lot of times.

“Solange wir frei sind, schätze ich, dass es nicht wirklich, huh ausmacht?” (So long as we are free, I guess it doesn't really matter, huh?) he shrugged as though supposing he really didn’t care where he was. “… woher Sie sind?” (... Where are you from?)

All that time, he’d been looking out at the other tables. However, upon asking where she was from, Kazimir looked to her. Worry crossed his eyes at the frightened posture. “Es ist okay. Haben Sie nicht Angst,” (It’s okay. Don’t be afraid.) he attempted to console the girl beside him. “Sie müssen uns zuerst sich verfangen…” (they have to catch us first...) Kazimir offered with a slight but devious snicker. It was clear he did not trust adults that well.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sevastyan readied himself to catch Viper in the event she did slip from the chair which was quite frankly much too big for such a small body. He curiously watched as she reached for his goblet, almost laughing outright at her comment. What kept him from doing so was the fact that she clearly had no memory of who he was... That, in and of itself, was rather disturbing. The wizard didn’t mind too much that she also indulged in the vodka. Heck, he and his siblings were given vodka – albeit a low proof and slightly watered down – when they were all about that age about once or twice a week.

’Sveet Circe, this is going to be a long evening...’ Sevastyan thought to himself. “Of course ve’ve met...” he began but stopped himself. It would be far too incredulous a story, and one rather a bit more involved than he’d like to detail for a child, to tell her everything. “... a long time ago,” he finished in an attempt to figure out a way for him to know her but her not to know him. Inside, however, he cringed as though he’d willingly put a hot branding iron to his skin. He supposed, though, that if one were to consider the actual day he’d met Amaranth that it was a bit of a span ago... but it sounded much different in his perspective that it likely would to this new pint-sized Viper.

An eyebrow quirked slightly at the tone she’d used. But there was a small glimmer of hope that Amaranth had retained some of her knowledge of the present when she correctly assumed his place of birth. “My name is Sevastyan Kaminski. And yes, I am from Russia,” he replied, hoping it might jog a few memories. However, he had the sinking feeling it wouldn’t. Magical incidents weren’t nearly that merciful.

He could only assume the language used was accepted in her household as a child, so he didn’t bother correcting her on it. “Amaranth, ve are not at your family manor. Ve are at Hogvarts...” he tried to inform her as gently as possible so as not to shock her too terribly. “And the vards are vorking fine...” Sevastyan added, though had no real idea how he knew. It was just a gut feeling he had. Was it intuition, or something more?
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Viper raised an eyebrow in curiousity upon hearing that she and the older wizard had met previously, although she evidently had no memory of it. Perhaps he was a foreign family friend or, judging by how old he looked, perhaps a friend of her oldest brother Leviathon. Either way, it was definately odd that she had no recollection. True, she had seen quite a few faces in her short life, but Viper prided herself on her rather sharp memory. Surely she wouldn't have forgotten a wizard. Especially when he spoke differently.

The curiousity turned to panic as her green orbs widened. "Hogwarts?!?! But- how? I-" to be soon replaced with a glaring look of suspicion. "You kidnapped me! You wanted to try your hand into the Viper vault and bloodline and kidnapped me! How dare you! Kidnapping me and sticking me within close proximity of mudbloods and bloodtraitors!" she exclaimed.

She huffed in irritation as she looked at the situation around her before turning back to Sevastyan with a pout. "You could have at least done a decent job of kidnapping me and not have stuck me in a room filled with those." she said pointing to the redhead boy more or less her age.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh, how lovely! Knowing your numbers is a useful skill and is rather closely entwinned with divination..." she smiled, crossing her legs. Celeste meant every word she said. After all, Merlin knew half her husbands couldn't keep track of numbers to save their life! Why, her last husband, Toussaint Boleyn even went bankrupt because of his failure to keep track of his budget. That wasn't why she left him, of course. They had their differences and problems long before that, one of them regarding her son Betelgeuse. Toussaint preferred the boy to stay in hotels while visiting Celeste, for his presence was somehow embarassing to him, especially when his own family was present. Considering how her son was number one in Celeste's life, one can imagine how that went with the Divinations Professor!

The smile grew upon hearing her second language cadence gracefully out of the older Professor's mouth. While she was not Italian herself, Italy remained a strong bond and part of her. "Il suo desiderio è la mia gioia concedere, Corvin, finché lei mi chiama Celeste." she replied.

((Your wish is my delight to grant, Corvin, as long as you call me Celeste.))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:11 am

Juria couldn’t help but smile, the kid was so cute. Juria reached into her pocket and pulled out a small kit that carried band aids. (She is a doctor you know XD) Juria peeled off the back and put it over the slightly bruised bump.

"There you go."

Juria then smiled and replied,

"My name is Juria, and I am pretty sure we are not angels... why would you think that?... This is a castle so it is somewhat like a church... and I do not know what is going on exactly, sorry... do you have a name?"

Juria smiled beautifully to the kid.

((I feel so… small XD all of you have long paragraphs and I have small little… excerpts lol))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 am

Kiara sighed as Ethan went over to woman that sat beside them and Ethan showed her his injury.

"Angel?..." she mumbled and frowned. She highly doubted that... deep down they were all the same, now matter how pretty or nice they made them selves look.

Then her heard a girl yell she was Kidnapped, and saw her yelling at the man beside her.

She blinked curiously. "Kidnapped?" now that was a interesting yet scary thought in her mind...

"This is wacky" she whispered backing up, the more she thought about it the building look nothing like the one her mother droped her off at.

It could be a possibliy.... yet why would someone take her? Maybe becouse of those strange powers she sometimes had?
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

Juria looked at Kiara, still sure that it was a kid version of her best friend, then she looked at Ethan.

"So where did you kids come from?"

Juria asked, still a bit confused about a few things.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 am

Esis chuckled at Ethan's antics. "Trust me, I'm no angel, love." it concerned her that Kiara as a child seemed so...anti-adult. Abusive parents, perhaps, she mused, hating the idea. Children were the future. They were to be taught, loved and cared for, not harmed in any way.

---

Horatio chuckled. "Abraxas I have a brother named Merlin. He thought you looked a bit like him." Cocking his head to side he smiled. "You do look like him a bit now that I compare you. Hilarious."
Ciaran nodded. "I'm Ran McConn. I'm five years old and I hate veggies!" he stated in rapid succession.
Horatio sighed in relief at the explanation of the potatoes from Abraxas...he had been curious about that.
"I believe it was one of the two under the table." he murmured.

--

Eglantine wasn't so sure why it might be better to be in a church than to be locked up in a room... in a locked room, she could open the door with magic. The devil wasn't someone she wanted to try her hand at.
"Ich vermute..."((I suppose...)) she murmured, comforted by his words, but nonetheless still worried. "Deutschland...Schottland..." she replied, several other countries coming to mind, but those being the main ones.

Dropping her hands from her knees, a similar rather mischievous expression came to her green eyes.
"Тогда мы не должны позволить им..." ((Then we much not allow them too)) she suggested. Her small hands pulled the table cloth up slightly, so she could look under it.
"Как же мы пойдем?" ((how do we go?))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Sevastyan could almost see the wheels turning in Viper’s brain. ’Yes... come on... this is clearly somevone’s idea of a joke, and you are – vere – my significant other. Or vill be... ven you grow back up again,’ he thought with a glimmer of hope. Was that glimmer of panicked realization or...

Apparently not, as she had no idea why she was at Hogwarts. Sevastyan was about to explain, but groaned the moment she accused him of kidnapping. This was going to be a very, very long night at this rate. “Vill you please calm down? I did not kidnap you,” he tried to explain calmly. “My family is eqvally vealthy so I’ve had no thoughts of riches, and Hogvarts is known for its nondiscriminatory policy towvards bloodstatus. Honestly, vot gives you such vild ideas, Amaranth?” His tone of voice was shocked. Astounded.

"You could have at least done a decent job of kidnapping me and not have stuck me in a room filled with those."

Sevastyan sighed. “I did not kidnap you... And if you are that displeased then let us move to a different room.” He stood up, under the assumption that if the company of the others was really that offensive to her then she would certainly not stay in this room willingly for long.

- - - - -

“That it is, on both counts,” Abraxas replied with a reciprocated smile.

He was glad to hear that he had not made a wrong move in speaking to her in Italian. To show he understood, Abraxas nodded. “Very well, Celeste. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

At Horatio’s enlightening information, Abraxas raised a pair of salt-and-pepper eyebrows in realization. “Oh. I thought he meant...” he began before laughing a bit. “Ah. That explains it, then. You never told me you had a brother, Horatio. Don’t tell me old age is starting to affect your memory...” The last sentence was said with a great amount of humor.

Abraxas chuckled at Ciaran’s rapid-fire statements. “Is that so, Ran? I remember not being too fond of veggies in my youth as well...”

“Under the table?” Abraxas repeated and blinked curiously. Without disturbing the goings-on, the wizard lowered his gaze to the floor and seen two child-size figures not too far away. “Ah. So I see... who do you suppose the young lad is?”

- - - - -

Ethan stood still, remarkably, while Juria placed the bandage on his head. He smiled when she was done. Instead of actually answering, the boy started off with a giggle before stating without even thinking, “Because angels are supposed to be really pretty!”

At Juria’s question, the lad only beamed even more. “My name’s Ethan... though, Mummy calls me ‘Kai’ so long as I’m not in any trouble,” he answered dutifully. “Mummy says I was born in a hopsital ((hospital, lol)) in Virginia, in America. But we live in London, England now... Not for long, though... I heard pops talking about France...

“...Have you ever been to France? Can you speak French? I only know one word, and that’s ‘oui’. It’s a fun-sounding word! I only know it ‘cuz it’s the same noise you make when going down a slide...” Ethan chattered, giggling at his own ignorance to the foreign word. His mother had told him what it meant, but his five-year-old mind hadn’t quite retained it yet.

- - - -

Kazimir brightened upon her agreeing with him, even if it wasn’t that confident of an agreement. Had someone told her bad things would happen to her at a church? He wasn’t going to ask, preferring not to give his newfound friend reason to get frightened all over again. “Da... da...” Kazimir replied in the affirmative of his mother tongue and nodded, showing he understood.

A head of dark hair nodded again in agreement to her suggestion. As Eglantine lifted the table cloth, Kazimir immediately searched for any doors that might lead out of the room. A smile crossed the boy’s lips as he spotted not one – but two! “Wir gehen umher. Schauen Sie: Es gibt Türen auf beiden Seiten,” ((We go around. Look: There are doors on both sides)) Kazimir explained and advised, pointing out the two doors in question.

“Мы пойти к правому… или к левой стороне?” ((Shall we go to the right... or to the left?))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Kiara sighed and tapped her foot as she inched away form them, she was becoming bored and Kai was still chatting it up the woman, who by the look of her will lap it up. Like a little girl with a new puppy....

Deciding to meet up with Kai later, after he was done with whats her name. Kiara started to wander around alittle bit.

She over heard the man and a girl her age argue over kidnapping and something about mudbloods and bloodtraitors, and she more or less spat the names out.

"Weird girl..." she muttered before wandering further away form the table.

Then she saw a boy stick his head out from under the table, curious she waited to see what he would do..
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Who did this man think he was? It was one thing to pull her away from her family home but to put her in a place festered with mudbloods ? Oh, the horror! She listened, nonetheless, to the older man's reasonings, albeit with a rather critical eye, listening closely and eyeing him carefully. Her Father had always said that you could always tell a person's blood status by their eyes, so she took the moment to examine him, her eyes wandering over his features. He seemd to be telling the truth, as she found nothing out of the ordinary.

"Very well..." she replied grudgingly. As her first language was parseltongue, her voice had a rather strong drawl to it, as the vowels Parseltongue were often elongated, especially when charming snakes to one's will. A raven eyebrow arched upon Sevastyan's statement regarding wild ideas. "Well, what am I supposed to think when I'm over here in a place I've never seen before with a man I can't remember? ... Not to mention all the mudbloods running amuck..." she added, her emerald eyes filling with tears.

"Are you the one in charge of this place?" Viper asked curiously.

After going out for a bit of fresh air earlier this afternoon, Dracovan had fallen asleep for the remainder of the day, only waking up when he realized it was dinnertime. He made his way into the Great Hall, whistling various melodies, only to find that quite a few of the adults had become children!

"What the hell?!?!" he gasped, his eyes wide with confusion as he made his way past the other child-like versions of the staff to find his sister.

.... Only to find that she was one of them.

"Holy ****!!!!" he gasped, looking at the five year old form of Viper. "What in Merlin's Mistress happened around here?" he asked Sevastyan, eyeing his sister's five year old self incredulously.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-11-14

File
Name: Max Pearson
Blood Rank: Muggle born

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

((Sorry if I'm not posting a lot.))

Max walked in to see food laid out on the table. He took a seat, and started filling his plate with eggs and bacon and began to eat it.

That hits the spot. Max thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 pm

"Would you mind passing the salt?" Diana said to a Gryffindor who was sitting near her.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Max looked over at the girl who just asked him for salt. "Uh... sure, yeah." He grabbed the salt and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 am

He then looked at his watch. Shoot! Max thought as he shot up off his seat. I'll be late for class! He quickly gathered his things and left. he didn't want to be late for potions.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 am

((Try as much as possible not to double post.))

"Umm.. thanks," Diana said wondering where he had to go at such a short notice.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:51 pm

(okay. sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Raven walked inside the great hall to grab a quick snack, she then saw a young Gryffindor zoomed by her quickly. She looked back at him awkwardly wondering why he is in a big rush. She shrugged sitting at the table alone and eating something while reading at the same time. Once she was done she got up and left the room with her book.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:51 pm

((Later on in the day with a different character, well, for me at least)

Billie walked into the great hall and looked around. noticing his sister, Mary, sitting at one of the tables. he walked over and sat next to her.
"Hey, Mary." Billie said, taking a seat next to her.
"What is it, Bill?" Mary asked him.
"Nothing, I just have a question." He answered.
"Oh, what is it?"
"What do you think "A.R." on this book stands for." he pulled out the book and handed it to Mary. she shrugged.
"Don't look at me Billie, I'm just as clueless as you are." She passed her little brother a plate. "Now go ahead and grab some food."
"Um, Okay." Billie answered, starting to fill his plate.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 am

Amy and Aiden rose from the Slytherin table, with the intent of going to the common room.

On the way out they passed the gryffindor table.

Amy looked throughly disappointed to see Nick not there.

" Damn..."

Aiden rolled his eyes at his sister. "Come on sis, your lover boy can't be everywhere"

Amy glared at him but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:33 am

Billie noticed two slytherin twins, one a boy, the other a girl, walking by. He's seen them around. maybe he could ask them about it. "'scuse me, sis." Billie stated. Mary nodded. He walked up to them. "Hi. I'm Billie Carmichael." he said, greeting himself to the twins.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 am

Amy and Aiden both nodded and Amy smiled.. more like smirked.

The twins looked at each other then back at Billie and said union " We are Amy and Aiden Avalon what can we do you for gryffie?"
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 am

"Do you have any clue what these initials might mean?" Billie asked, showing them the book inscribed with "Kiara A.R."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 am

Aiden looked at it "Hmm... Kiara..? Do you mean as in headmistress Kiara? I am not sure she never told any of us her last name. It starts with a R that is interesting"

Amy shrugged "No Idea from what I hear it isn't a good idea to ask the Headmistress what her last name is... oh wait I could have sworn she got it changed afew months ago... she could officially go by Professor Delanquar if she wanted to. Also hear she is engaged to that Auror that is always around" she said.

Aiden shook his head at his sister.

"Kid, if she doesn't know no one does... decides if she has gone through this much trouble to hide it she wouldn't want you to know anyway" he said.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 am

"I guess you're right." Billie muttered, looking at the book. "But I wonder what's so bad about the name that she had to change it." He put the book back in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next