Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 2 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Duran's home- England - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 2 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Duran's home- England

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Duran's home- England - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 am

Delilah watched the the woman who was named Juria then looked at Cosette "Probably but what did you say to mom?"

Their mom,Michelle, ignored what Cosette had said and Branden,the dad, came in the room.

"Who's that?" he asked and looked at Juria shocked.

"What are you doing here!?" he asked excitedly but worried at the same time. He stumbbled over the rug out of excitement and his glasses slipped off of his face, "oops heh" He grabbed them and put them back on looking at Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am

Juria smiled softly and looked down, trying not to make eye contact with her old friend.

"Hi Michelle... How... how have you been?"

Juria was incredibly worried, she wondered if her friend despised her or was scared of her. It had been 12 years since she last saw her. Juria gathered up her courage and moved her deep blue eyes to meet her old friends.

"I'm sorry for anything that happened... I just needed to see you again and say hi."

Juria smiled, and also wondered if she and Branden were still together. Juria had introduced the two but she never found out if they had stayed together. Juria smiled simply and said,

"You look good."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 am

"I didn't say nothing much just told her she was rude that's all," Cosette replied then giggled when her father stumbled. She looked at her father's worried look and thought Juria wasn't safe enough to be around.

"I've been fine, how about you? It's been quiet some while hasn't it?" Michelle replied. Michelle closed the door behind Juria when she entered. "Please sit down, we have a lot to talk about!" Michelle said excitedly seeing her old friend again ignoring the past.

Brandon went in between his 2 daughters putting some books back in the shelf, "It is wonderful to see you again Juria, we had some hard time not seeing you for some while we could never thank you enough for bringing us together again."

Cosette looked at her father awkwardly and thought he left a huge chunk of his life out. She loved listening to her father's stories since he was in Ravenclaw as well but he never mentioned a person named Juria.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 am

Delilah looked totally confused "Uh I don't want to know what's going on so I'm going to leave" she said walking up stairs to her room. She was confused about everything but didn't want to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

Juria smiled beautifully, happy that her friends were forgetting anything that she might have told them if it was bad.

"I am completely overjoyed that you remember me!"

Juria laughed and continued speaking,

"It's been 12 years... 12 long, long years, it is good to see both of you, I am happy you two stayed together!! It seems only yesterday that both of you met..."

Juria paused shortly, to her; literally, it seemed like yesterday since she had no memory about much after that. Juria then noticed Cosette.

"I bet we have a bunch of things to catch up on… but first of all, did you two have kids?"

She smiled as her vivid blue eyes looked towards Cosette. Juria smiled to the girl who was obviously confused.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 am

"Time does fly fast doesn't it," Branden said signaling his daughter to come. Cosette obeyed her father immediately and walked up to him,

"Please meet one of our daughters her name is Cosette, our other daughter...that seemed to be no where in site is Delilah, there fraternal twins,"

Cosette looked into Juria's eyes not smiling, "I like your eyes," she complimented not knowing what to say at all, "also Delilah went in her room she felt awkward with a stranger in here that she doesn't know," she answered her father's question.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 am

Delilah came back down stairs peeking behind the wall. Her mother noticed her and smiled "Delilah please come here" Delilah slowly came, "This one is Delilah, she's our little fashion model" Michelle smiled as Delilah came next to Cosette.

"Delilah meet Juria," Michelle said.

"Hello Juria" Delilah smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 am

Juria smiled beautifully to the two girls, showing a bit of her straight white teeth.

"Glad to make your acquaintance."

Juria said a little more formally than normal people would.

"Thank you Cosette."

Juria returned her eyes over to Cosette, since they had previously been on Delilah. Juria then looked at Michelle and smiled,

"So you have had a great 12 years haven’t you?"

Juria smiled, and the corners of her lips twitched up slightly.

"What have you been up to?"

Juria wondered if they were going to ask her also about what she had done for 12 years. Not that she had much to say. Juria looked at Cosette again and smiled, she looked more like Branden just as a girl. Branden had always been a funny friend. And she had been happy when Michelle and Branden got together.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 am

"Oh we've been very busy trying to keep up our business. To busy to be caring for our lovely daughter," Michelle frowned as she ran her fingers threw Delilah's hair.

"So how about you? How have you been the last 12 years?" Michelle asked. George, the butler, came in with 5 cups of tea. The whole family took a cup, "Take you Juria, You'll like it, it's Jazmin tea the best kind," Michelle said taking a small sip of hers. Cosette sat next to her father leaning her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 am

Delilah smiled at Juria then went up stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 am

Juria smiled and nodded at what Michelle said, but at the moment that she said, "So how about you? How have you been the last 12 years?", Juria's eyes flashed. The flash was slight, so that unless you were looking at her eyes completely, you wouldn’t notice it.

However if you had been looking at her eyes, the flash showed that there was something that Juria did not want to remember. Juria kept her smile on her face but she simply remarked,

"Nothing much..."

Juria took a cup and thanked George, then took a sip.

"Thank you Michelle, it is exquisite."

Juria smiled, and then looked over at Cosette.

"Pardon me, I must seem like such a stranger to your children."

Juria smiled at the girl but then said to Branden,

"What line of work did you end up going into Branden, I remember you always wanted to be a scientist."

Juria smiled at the man hugging Cosette.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:55 am

Cosette seen the flash of Juria's eyes and was shocked, to her it seemed like there was something not right.

"your welcome, and thank you, George actually makes it and he is a pretty good cook and tea maker," she smiled at her, "Oh and it's O.K, she's not very social...like her father." Cosette was still staring at Juria's eyes.

Branden stroked Cosette's soft hair and said, "Yes, I remember me wanting to be a scientist and I have, I am actually the greatest scientist in the company so it is hard work and hard t give my daughters attention," he smiled sadly and put his eyes down to Cosette feeling bad that he hasn't spend enough time with her.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 am

Juria smiled, happy that no one would ask her about the 12 years that she regretted, not that she knew what happened, she had no memory of the 12 years and was probably glad of it. Juria smiled and her eyes twinkled beautifully,

"What about you Michelle? I remember you were always unsure about what you would become."

Juria smiled at her old friend, not noticing the look Cosette was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am

"Me? I'm still confused about my life as always but I have joined Branden and becoming a scientist myself," Michelle smiled. she was done with her tea and put it down on the coffee table in front of them, so did Cosette. Cosette hasn't said a word, being polite and listening to the conversation.

George came by and picked up all the empty cups and cleaning the the table with a damp rag. He went to the kitchen and cleaned the cups sparkly clean.

"So what are you in now?" Michelle asked Juria smiling.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 am

Juria smiled and nodded,

"Seems fitting for you Michelle..."

Juria barely drank anything, ever since she had gotten out of the Imperio curse, she had not needed much food or drink. Just to be polite she took another sip, it was good, just Juria felt as if she didn’t need it.

Juria smiled truly beautifully and her eyes glowed with happiness,

"I am happy to report that I am the school Doctor at Hogwarts!!"

Juria now looked like the kind, caring, trustworthy, happy person she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:33 am

Cosette's eyes widened, "Your Hogwarts doctor!" the room fell silent and Cosette looked away from everyone from speaking when not spoken too. Her mother made a mad face then smiled at Juria, "That must be wonderful Juria how is it like being a doctor there?" Michelle asked.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 am

Juria smiled at the girl,

"Yes, thank you Cosette, in fact I am..."

Juria then turned to Michelle,

"It is amazing, I love being there, as you both know, it was my home."

Juria accidentally made the mistake of mentioning her home. She hoped that either Branden or Michelle would ask her about her parents, since she knew that they had kicked her out of the house. Juria turned to Cosette and asked,

"You are going to Hogwarts now?"

She smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 am

Michelle ignored about Hogwarts being Juria's home and smiled, "that's nice," she replied.

Cosette gave a little smile and replied, "Yes, I am," she forced herself to talk. She felt bad for speaking when not spoken too and hopefully didn't make her parents embarrassed. She sat up straight and smiled like she mean it. Her mother taught her to have good manners and ac lady like around people.

((that is soooo totally not me at the last part LMAO))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 am

Juria smiled and addressed Branden,

"You are lucky to have such a wonderful daughter Branden."

Juria smiled and complimented, she was also happy that they didn’t ask her about her parents. Juria then wondered if Branden or Michelle had ever mentioned her. Juria felt it was necessary to talk with Cosette and be on good terms with the Duran's children. She looked at Cosette again and asked,

"Are you enjoying Hogwarts?"

She smiled at the politeness of the girl.

((-_-** that is OPPOSITE of you!!! you and lady do NOT belong in the same sentence unless it has the word NOT in it XD XD XD XD jk jk jk but you know you COULD try to be a little more ladylike....NAH!!! XD XD XD))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:26 pm

"Thank you very much, We did teach her well," Branden smiled at Cosette and she did the same. Cosette still didn't fully trust Juria, but if her father does she should trust Juria also.

"Yes, I am, it's quiet enjoyable," Cosette replied smiling.

((HAHA! your funny!....HEY THATS MEAN!!! lol))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 am

Juria smiled and nodded, then looked around their home,

"You have a lovely home Michelle, oh and a piano?!"

Juria smiled at Branden and asked,

"Do you still know how to play Branden?"

Juria knew how to play the violin and piano, however not very well. She had not played them for over 12 years and knew she forgot most of the music she had learnt. However just for point of reference, she knew notes and how to play.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 am

"Thank you Juria, it took some while to get this home but we did it," Michelle smiled sweetly.

Branden looked at the piano and smiled, "I sort of know I stopped playing once I got really busy, but Cosette knows how to play very well." Branden looked back at Juria, "how about you? Do you know how to play still? Or you haven't played over the past 12 years?" Branden slightly laughed taking off his glasses and cleaning them.

Cosette sat still boredly not interested at all of what they were saying, but once they started talking about the piano she looked interested and smiled. She loved the piano and music.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 am

Juria smiled to Michelle then turned to Branden,

"Yes... probably even longer than that... However I am sure I could relearn, but I am too busy too."

Juria then smiled to Cosette,

"You play Cosette?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:19 am

"I know how you feel trust me," Branden laughed putting his glasses back on he thought it sucked having to wear glasses all the time.

Cosette laughed at her dad, "Yes, I know how to play, I enjoy playing it very much, I'm quite good," Cosette smiled.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Juria smiled, she knew she had hit a point of interest. Juria however had pain to know that she had not played the instruments because she had been under the curse. Juria took another sip of her tea, she still had not finished it and to most people it would probably be a surprise. She smiled and asked,

"Do you play classical or other tunes?"

Juria still couldn’t help but feel a uneasiness between the entire family and her. She was practically a stranger to all of them now, and was determined to settle things that had been damaged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duran's home- England
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next