Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 4 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Duran's home- England - Page 4 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 4 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Duran's home- England

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The Duran's home- England - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 am

Juria softly rocked the girl and in a calm soothing voice that she used while calming down some people in the Infirmary, Juria said softly,

"Its alright, everything will be all right."

Juria knew that the ministry couldn’t hold Branden or Michelle in Azkaban for too long, not only was it unethical but also with the trial, they would soon find out that Michelle and Branden had nothing to do with the evil parts of the company. That’s what Juria figured out. Juria was very upset that her two best friends were going to Azkaban, when she was the one who probably DESERVED to go. Not Michelle or Branden but her. The only good thing out of staying out of Azkaban was that she was able to help others and also she didn’t completely deserve to go to Azkaban

Juria smiled softly and when Cosette started to feel better she relaxed her hug and then asked,

"Do you think you could teach me a song? I am a fast learner."

Juria wanted to pass the time but she was still wondering weather they should live in the home they were in now, or Juria's home that was a little further away. Wherever they were, Juria knew she would take good care of the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:35 am

Cosette sighed and let go of the hug looking into Juria's blue eyes and gave a small smile showing she was strong. She looked at the piano, "Sure I'll teach you something," She took out a random piano book from the side of the piano and opened it up to a random page saying "Fur Elise" by Beethoven. The Music surrounded the living room. She played it loud then soft. She new Juria wouldn't be able to play it all on her first try so she stopped showing her the beginning.

"Now you try," She played it slowly so Juria could see all of it. "I'm not the best of teachers, sorry." Cosette had a hard time believing her parents was gone for a while, but she was happy Juria was staying with her. Cosette didn't have a clue Juria was her godmother she always that it was her grandmother from her mom's side of the family.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 am

Juria smiled and placed her fingers on the keys. Juria had somewhat of a great memory, except the 12 years of course. She could remember who sat where in a dinner table that they had ate at over 20 years ago, and she also remembered whenever she saw something done. As long as someone did the task first, she could imitate it mostly perfectly.

Juria placed her fingers on the keys and played the song up to where Cosette stopped with only one mistake, when she accidentally moved her finger one key off. She fixed it and continued playing. When she had finished she turned to Cosette and smiled, wondering if Cosette was shocked or not.

Juria smiled as she stopped playing and gently said,

"I'm a fast learner, and you are a good teacher anyway."

Juria laughed softly and still wondered in her mind why she had ever been chosen to be the godmother of the two girls. She knew that the Dark Lord had made her loose all her friends so they would never go looking for her. If that was truly the case (which it was) Juria would have done something very evil to them in order to do that. Juria wasn’t sure what she had done to Branden and Michelle but they still had named her Godmother and she was wondering why. Juria watched as Cosette played the next part of the piece.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Cosette was surprised Juria learned so fastly and smiled. She continued playing the next part and never knew someone who could learn so fast. not even herself could learn THAT fast. Cosette was still shocked but continued on like it was nothing and was happy. She stoped playing and let Juria play the next part of the song.

((lol Julia im in class doing this im in my first period XD literally i swear!))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:51 am

Juria smiled and noticed how a few notes were done, however she couldn’t get that part yet.

"I'm sorry, can you play that again?"

Juria laughed, she learnt fast, but no one could ever get the entire next part of the song. Juria knew this time to concentrate and memorize every place Cosette put her fingers. She was determined to get the part.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 am

"Sure," Cosette smiled at Juria. She did the part over for Juria but made a simple mistake by pressing the wrong note.

"Oops, my mistake," she said and made a small laugh. She redid the part and did it correctly this time and let Juria try.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 am

"So how long have you been playing?"

Juria smiled and played the song while talking at the same time, Juria was happy that Cosette was feeling better and not minding that her parents were not exactly there and that she was left alone with a very strange woman whom she knew nothing about except one or two trivial things.

Juria played the song, pausing for just a second at a few spots so she could not make a mistake. Juria stopped playing and smiled to Cosette,

"If I do remember this song correctly, that’s the song just it repeats correct?"

Juria smiled quickly then took a look around the house, she wanted to get more of an idea about what happened in the 12 years Juria saw a few pictures on the walls of the family and smiled softly but almost sadly, while she was doing -Merlin-knows- what- life went on around her and she missed plenty.

Juria looked back to Cosette and asked,

"I think I better say this now before I ...forget... Do you want to stay here or come over to my place just temporarily?"

Juria smiled at the end of her statement but cringed at the part when she said "forget". Juria's vivid blue eyes seemed calm but as if they were hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 pm

"I have been playing for some while now, my father got my interested in it. About a year or 2," Cosette smiled at Juria, "And yes, this song does repeat."

When she heard the question from Juria there was an eerie pause in the room and Cosette looked around the floor trying to find some answer. She liked Juria, to Cosette she was very kind, but to be living in someone's home that you barely met not even a day would be very awkward to Cosette. "I would like to stay here...staying in another person's home would feel, awkward. We have an extra room you can sleep in." Cosette moved her eyes up to Juria's to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 am

Delilah walked downstairs as a young lady and entered the living room noticing Cosette with the stranger and it looked like she was just crying because her eyeliner is all smeared.

"Cosette, my dearest sister, where is mother? I must tell her something important!" Delilah did not know her mother and father was gone to Azakaban for the time being. She didn't care about the complete stranger in her house at this point of time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:24 am

Cosette turned to her sister and gave her a sad look, "Delilah...Mother is...." Cosette couldn't say anymore and turned around looking at the piano again. She looked down forcing herself not to cry, her hair made like a curtain, covering Cosette's face.

George walked in and put a hand on Delilah's shoulder, "Come with me Miss. Delilah," he said walking towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 am

Delilah looked at her confused and followed George, "What's wrong with Cosette, George? Where's mother?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 am

George sighed cutting up some onion for dinner, "Your mother and father are great scientists, but they have been accused for something in there company. They have been proven guilty and went to Azakaban for some time until they have been proven unguilty."

George sighed again pouring the onion inside a pot of boiling water. He then grabbed a potato and start cutting it into slices like french fries. He felt bad for the children they must go without there parents for a long time.

Poor things, it must be terrible seeing the family separated even for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 am

Delilah had her jaw dropped and wanted to cry, "What a shame," she only said sounding like she doesn't give a care, but deep down inside she does care and wanted her mother back in her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 am

George didn't have smile and wished his masters were back...

Cosette was strong and held back her tears getting up, "I really don't feel like playing anymore Juria, I'm sorry, maybe another time." She grabbed a book and slowly walking up the stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 am

Juria nodded, knowing it was a difficult time for the girls. She hoped that both of her friends would come back soon before the girls found out anything about her that she didn’t want known. Juria knew that if the two girls found out she "had been a Death Eater" and their parents had gone to Azkaban and left them in the care of a "former" Death Eater. Not only would the girls freak out but also probably turn her in to go to Azkaban.

Juria turned towards the piano and smiled, she placed her fingers on the keys and looked back into her memory of earlier years and started to play a song just from memory. Juria didn’t want to bother the girls, all she wanted to do was take care of them and watch over them till the parents got back.

Juria sat at the piano and played, waiting for the girls to finally accept that though they were without their parents for a little, their parents WERE coming back.

((Song Juria is playing-))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeLhhEfyjvQ

((Oh, ps- Should Delilah think its Cosette playing? and its like a new song? XD))
((pss- The song is apperently named "Theme of Rain" so... ITS MY THEME!! haha get it.. my name Rain and its Theme of Rain? Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:20 am

Cosette was half way up the stairs until she heard music playing in the living room. It sounded beautiful and sad together. Cosette sat on the stairs closing her eyes and listening to the beautiful sound daydreaming about her parents being home with her. She got up and went in her parents study where they did all their work. She could visualize her father hunching over the table taking notes of his experiments and she could see her mother researching varieties of random stuff.

((lol ok))
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 am

Delilah heard music in the living room and thought Cosette had learned a new song. She wiped her tears away and walked inside the living room noticing the stranger playing a song on their piano. She never knew someone could play as could as Cosette, she thought Cosette was the best player.

"You play...beautifully..." Delilah whispered leaning on the side of the living room entrance. listening to the music playing.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Juria stopped the song and looked over to Delilah. She smiled softly and spun around on the piano bench to face the girl.

"Thank you, I learnt a long time ago though. You are Delilah correct?"

Juria asked and wanted to now get to know Cosette's sister.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 am

Delilah felt a little uneasy with someone she barely knows in her home. She gave a effortless small smile, "Your welcome, and yes, I am Delilah." She didn't move away from the spot she was in.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:49 am

Juria smiled back at Delilah and re-introduced herself,

"I'm Juria, as you probably heard. In school I was friends with both your parents."
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:26 pm

"Hi Juria, you already no me" Delilah smiled kind of shyly. "And yes, I heard you used to go to school with my parents and you were friends with them."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Juria wondered what Delilah was like. From their talking, Juria was able to tell a bit about Cosette's personality but Delilah still remained a mystery. Juria smiled to her god-child and to keep a conversation going she said,

"So anything you want to tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 am

"Umm," Delilah rolled her eyes very slowly trying to think of what to say until it struck her "I love fashion and make-up!" She smiled brightly, nothing is better then fashion and Make-up for Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:01 am

Juria smiled, she did not really wear too much makeup but she did the regular eye shadow and eye liner.

"I guess you could probably teach me about stuff like that. The only makeup I use is a bit of eye shadow and eyeliner. I also never know what the fashion is.. I kind of create my own fashion so you can teach me the REAL fashion."

Juria smiled and gestured to what she was wearing today, the silk silver t-shirt and her black fabric pants, and for accessories she wore her black sleeve-gloves that had silver thread rose patterns on it. She always had on her sleeve-gloves but that was more for a purpose. She wondered if Delilah was going to say anything about them, but she decided as long as she didn’t take off the left sleeve, she would be just fine. On a different note, the sleeve gloves Juria was wearing were her favorite because of the silver thread rose patterns that were etched onto the dark fabric.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 am

Delilah examined Juria's clothing, "it's not bad, but everyone thinks I'm the cutest ever!" she smiled brightly then realized she wasn't in her "fashionable" clothes. She gasped, "Oh no, I shouldn't say anything! I'm not wearing the right clothes! And worst of all my make-up isn't all done!" She ran up stairs in a rush bumping into Cosette on the way, making it like the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duran's home- England
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next