Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Vote_lcap1Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Voting_barProfessor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Vote_lcap1Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Voting_barProfessor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile   Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Description: Petite, 5'2, pale skin, raven hair and green eyes that fade to grey when angry.

History: Born to a pureblood dynasty that had served all the Dark Lords as far back as anyone could remember, Amaranth was always forced to endure the glares and slanders the Wizarding Society could muster. Being the sole survivor of the dynasty only worsened the harshness. The rest of the Viper clan had either perished during Voldemort's reign or were doomed to spend the remainder of their lives in Azkaban for serving him. She lived her life in Viper Manor alone with only a few house elves to keep her company and a whole library of books on dark arts and potions to keep her occupied.

When she arrived at Hogwarts, she was considered one of the most controversial students. The other students either hated Amaranth for who her family was or admired her for she could become. Naturally, she was sorted into Slytherin, which became her refuge and helped her rise in popularity. While the other students saw her retaliation of coldness and harshness, Slytherin saw her other side, the funny, delightful version, which was why to this day she tends to give preferential treatment to Slytherins.

Thanks to the books in her family's library which she read religiously as a child and purely natural talent, she easily passed all her subjects, particularly in Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts. After graduation, she move on to work in the Ministry as a co-Head of ECHO for three years, producing new Potions and breaking the limits her predecessors had set. Unfortunately, her department was shut down by the Ministry for what was defined as "ethical reasons", forcing Amaranth, for the time being, to seek a new occupation as Potions Mistress at Hogwarts.

Additions~

Clothing: Because of her young age, close to the ages of the students, Amaranth tends to dress more stylish and less conservative than the rest of the Professors. It is not uncommon for Ghosts and Portraits, and the occasional staff member to mistake her for a student at a quick glance. She is not at all modest about what she wears, nor self-conscious about her appearance. She almost always wears black robes, all of various lengths, but always tight and revealing, especially at the chest.

Unknown to many, Viper also has a rare medical condition that tends to "hinder" her during duels, and occasionally everyday life.

Last edited by kissofdeath on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile   Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:10 am

Questionnaire
(2018)

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Not having a single regret.

What is your greatest fear?

Never being happy or at least content. Regretting all that I have done.

What is your most marked characteristic?

My eyes, my wit. And perhaps my goblet...

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

My kindness! Sweet Circe, sometimes I think I’m too nice for my own good!

Which living person do you most despise?

Well, if you get the Prophet sometime and hear of a new unexplainable death, chances are you’ll have your answer.

What is your greatest extravagance?

Oh Merlin, where to even begin there! Robes, jewelry, alcohol, rare potions ingredients…

What is your current state of mind?

Bored. This questionnaire is awfully dull…

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?

Goodness, loyalty, all of them really.

On what occasion do you lie?

I never lie! I merely bend, alter, and reshape the “truth”

What do you dislike most about your appearance?

*laugh* Is this a trick question? Absolutely nothing!

What is the quality do you most like in a man?

Patience, I suppose. Oh, and definitely an open mind!

What is the quality do you most like in a woman?

Cowardice. It’s very uplifting to be considered a threat by other women

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

None! I’m naturally spontaneous!

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

That’s an awfully personal question… screw that!

When and where were you happiest?

Once again, another awfully personal question!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Why would I want to change anything about myself?

Which talent would you most like to have?

A decent animagus form

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Being remembered, being known

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?

Myself

What is your most treasured possession?

My name, my looks, and my mind

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

Being forgotten, being a nobody

What is your favourite occupation?

Anything where I am in charge and everyone has to listen to me

Who is your favourite hero of fiction?

None. What use are they? They are fiction. Nothing more than an idle persons musings.

What are your favourite names?

Zoeycite, Garnet, Emerald, Balthazar, Zidane

What is it that you most dislike?

Hypocrites

How would you like to die?

A bombastic, epic death to be remembered throughout all time

What is your motto?

Because I Can

Last edited by kissofdeath on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile   Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:58 am

Viper's Life CD
(Dark Future)

Childhood
Life at Viper Manor: Dark Chest of Wonders by Nightwish

Chilhood Innocence: World of Make Believe by Within Temptation

Grandpa's Spoiled Little Princess: Material Girl by Madonna

Teen Years
Slytherin Queen Bee: The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne

Slytherin Royalty~ Victor and Viper: Always Get What I Want by Avril Lavigne

Breaking Up with Victor: I Don't Give by Avril Lavigne

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Life at ECHO: Romanticide by Nightwish

ECHO (Department) Shutdown: Towards the End by Within Temptation

Parting of the ECHO Fellowship: Away by Nightwish

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meeting Sevastyan: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence

Falling In Love: Black Roses Red by Alana Grace

After the Duel, Private Quarters: Are You the One by Within Temptation

The Morning After: Poison by Alice Cooper

Revenge in the Common Rooms: Twisted Evil Spark in the Dark by Alice Cooper

The List of the Damned: Damned and Divine by Tarja Turunen; We're All to Blame by Sum 41

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seeing Sevastyan with a Student: What Have You Done by Within Temptation

Fleeing to Finland: Fragile by Delta Goodman

Missing Sevastyan: Broken by Amy Lee and Seether

Seeing Sevastyan at Kiara's Wedding: What Hurts the Most by Cascada

Finding out the Truth from Boris and Sevastyan: Listen to Your Heart by DHT

Returning to Hogwarts... and Sevastyan: All I Need by Within Temptation

Together Again: Heaven by DJ Sammy

Finding out about Lara, Marrying Sevastyan: Ever Dream by Nightwish

Lara's Birth: I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack

Demyan's Birth: Not Alone by katethegreat19

Lynn's Birth: Butterfly by Delta Goodrem

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Diagnosed with Huntington's: Nemo by Nightwish

One Night With Victor: Unfaithful by Rhianna

All Alone: Missing by Evanescence

Up on the Roof Tops: Weight of the World

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sevastyan's Death: My Immortal by Evanescence

Days as a Widow: Imaginary by Evanescence

Viper Manor Attack: The Heart of Everything by Within Temptation

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Saying Goodbye to the Kids: Our Farewell by Within Temptation

Thinking About the Children: Frozen by Within Temptation

Purger Hunting: Whisper by Evanescence

Viper's Death: My Last Breath by Evanescence

((WIP))

Last edited by kissofdeath on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Additions)
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile   Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Questionnaire
(2038, Fixed Future)

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Being with my family, spending quality time with them. Watching my children play together while being in my husband's warm embrace.

What is your greatest fear?

Something happening to anyone in the family, especially Sevastyan or any of the children.

...And getting older...

What is your most marked characteristic?

I'd like to think it's something positive like my ability to inspire people, my legacy as a Potions Mistress, though more likely than not, probably being known as a hard @ss and a bitch in the lab. *snickers*

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Probably my tendency to judge people far too quickly. I loathe admitting it, but tis true. Very often and easily do I jump into conclusions, often, I'm sorry to say, without proper support.

Which living person do you most despise?

Well... it's not a person, per say... *coughs* Nissy *coughs*

What is your greatest extravagance?

My children. I'll never openly admit it, but I think they're a bit spoiled...

What is your current state of mind?

Utterly relaxed. For once, the Manor is quiet, and none of the children are running around, screaming and laughing, as they all normally do. It's just me and my goblet for now.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?

Obedience. While I do wish for my children to follow what Sevastyan anI teach them, I find it to be of utmost importance for them to also have a mind of their own, and develop their own ways of thought.

On what occasion do you lie?

When it's necessary and the only logical choice.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?

I don't exactly dislike aspects of my appearance, though I do get rather paranoid about my figure from time to time.

What is the quality do you most like in a man?

Oh, the usual... The man of my dreams is strong, intelligent, witty, funny, kind, caring, loving, affectionate, devilishly handsome... married to me, the father of my children...

What is the quality do you most like in a woman?

The ability to balance career and family.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

Probably, considering my children's actions, it would be: "Lara!" "Demyan!" "Lynn!" and "Viggo!"

Oh, and of course "Nissy!". Although the latter is more or less accompanied by an assortment of colorful language.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

He knows who he is. At least I should hope so. After all, we've had nearly twenty years together... *soft laughter*

And no, Dracovan, it isn't the owner of Honeydukes! I know what I said, but come on! I was five months pregnant at the time, desperately craving cherry cordials. I shouldn't be held accountable for what I said!

When and where were you happiest?

Oh Merlin, where do I even begin... when Sevastyan and I first met, when we admitted our feelings for another, our night together, our first Christmas together, our reconcilliation, finding out I was pregnant with Sevastyan's child, his reaction when I told him, setting up the nursery by both magical and muggle means, finding out we were having twins, holding our children when they were born... And of course when Lynn and Viggo came along, as well as all the Christmases and Birthdays that followed.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Definately more patience and a more even temper. Despite the years, I still have a tendency to fire up and get ahead of myself *laughs lightly*

Which talent would you most like to have?

A decent animagus form

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Being able to grow from a spoiled, spiteful brat who thought of nothing but her own self to someone who was able to overcome what life dealt her, and evolve into someone who managed to find true happiness that lay beyond a career.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?

Myself. If I were to be able to return to this life and relive all it's sorrows and happiness, I would do so in an instant.

What is your most treasured possession?

My husband, children, and knowledge I may pass unto others.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

Losing all that I love.

What is your favourite occupation?

Being a Wife, Mother, Mentor, and Professor.

Who is your favourite hero of fiction?

All the characters in the story books Sevastyan and I read to our children, that managed to lull them to sleep after a long, energetic day. *laughs softly*

What are your favourite names?

Hmm... I would have to say Sevastyan, Larissa, Demyan, Ethelinda, and Viggo

What is it that you most dislike?

Hypocrites, faux personalities, and laziness

How would you like to die?

I've no particular preference as to how. All I wish is for it to be when I know all I've ever wished to do or have as come to pass and I may die with no regrets

What is your motto?

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile   Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:11 am

[In an effort to bring her eldest brother Leviathon back to life, Viper and Stefan go Dementor Hunting to retrieve Levi's soul. During the extraction process, other souls manage to break free, six of them composed of four dark witches and two dark wizards manage to escape, possessing Viper in the process. Listed below are their profiles.]

Medusa Feore
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile StreepMeryl_Devil

Azriel Cassavetes
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Gina-gershon-in-search-of-cleo2

Dietrich Hassler
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Bond9

Castor Troy
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Untitled

Maris Matriarch
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Anna-faris-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-04sJdr

Laurel Pembrook
Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Mh4

** More details to be added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile   Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Amaranth Viper's Character Profile
Page 1 of 1