Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
October 2026 - Page 5 Vote_lcap1October 2026 - Page 5 Voting_barOctober 2026 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
October 2026 - Page 5 Vote_lcap1October 2026 - Page 5 Voting_barOctober 2026 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

October 2026

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

October 2026 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 am

Edwin winked at Kaylie. "That's for me to know..." he trailed off dramatically. Tav rolled his eyes.
"So how's it work?"
Looking very much needed and important, Edwin held the paper out and retrieved a vial from his pocket. A single strand of blonde hair floated within the water. He poured the vial out onto the water and clearly stated off his mother's full name.
"Eglantine Karis Rosier" leaving off her married name. "Ash to ash and tremble."

A map appeared over the blank paper and tiny figures could be seen walking around. Several rooms were blocked off...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:10 am

Kaylee smiled "Wow.... That could come in handy, what are those blocked off rooms?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 am

Edwin glanced at the map. "Um... more sensitive areas of the school. Like bedrooms and um..." he chuckled nervously. "Bathrooms..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Kaylee blushed and smiled sheepishly, "Ah I see...... so we can use this to keep and eye on anyone in the hall ways and avoid them then.. Thats good.. This is brilitant Edwin" she said.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:05 pm

((May Val come in? XD))

Valerio Addams had only just come down from the boys dorms when he noticed three of his best friends near the door. With a chuckle he wove his way around fellow Gryffindors to meet up with them.

"Thats good.. This is brilitant Edwin"

The teenager had crept up behind Tavish, or Tav as he was popularly known as, and Kaylie. Val just called her Kay. "What's 'brilliant, Edwin'?" he asked with a snicker as he leaned his head of curly blond-brown hair forward to get a good look at the bit of parchment the other three were looking at. "Oh, wow, that's wicked! How'd we get this? What're we gonna use it for?"

Yes: Valerio was very much his father's son when excited about something...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:19 am

Tav's smile widened and his hopes rose when he saw Val.
"Hey, great!" he cheered, patting his friend on the back. "I was hoping you would show up."
Loving all the attention, Edwin turned so that Valerio could see it better.
"Thanks."

Eager to fill his friend in, Tav whispered off what the plan was. "We're going to get Wycliffe expelled... by taking pics of the staff and planting them on him...wanna join?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Kaylie smiled Val was Tav's best friend and Jay's boyfirend, so they were fairly brother sister like.

She breifly wondered what Val would think of Tav out landish plan.... it worried her though that it wouldn`t be enough to get Wycliffe expelled after all he had actually done worse the take pic`s... and he was still here.
___

Jay entered the common room and she saw Tav and Val whispering... rasing her eye brow she snuck up behind them.

She did catch Kaylie`s eye, and Kay struggled to keep from laughing as Jay snuck up in the two boys.

Right behing them she leaned in quietly to Val`s ear and said in a normal voice.

" What ya up to?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:49 am

Valerio grinned at Tav's welcome. "Well, considering we share the same common room and dorm..." he trailed of with a chuckle, only joking around. Brown eyes were on Edwin as he shifted the map so it could be seen easier. "Wicked..." the Gryffindor whispered as he looked it over.

Blonde-ish eyebrows rose as he was filled in. "You had me at 'get Wycliffe expelled.' Sounds brilliant! Sides, I can't let you three have all the fun!" Val replied enthusiastically. "Mum-" he paused suddenly at that word, still privately grieving the death of his biological mother, "... and Dad have different quarters, what because of Dad being a Head of House and ... mum- I mean, Juria - being the school doctor.

"...But I think we can pull it off! Where shall we start?" Val asked excitedly.

"What ya up to?"

Val started, gasped, and turned, laughing lightly when he spotted Jaylin - Jay for short - standing beside him. "Um, nothing..." was his automatic reply, slightly louder than was really necessary. That was before he registered whom precisely had snuck up on them.

"Well, we're always up to something... but that's beside the point," Val amended in a snickered whisper.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:57 am

Tav chuckled, thrilled that his best friend liked the idea and was willing to help out. Not to mention that now Jaylin had showed up... the more the merrier!
Edwin put on his business face and grinned wickedly.
"The plan was midnight tonight... my mama's rooms." he nodded. "Mama sleeps lightly but I'll be sure ta get the door for you. Think I should slip something into her drink?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:56 am

Jay laughed at Val's jumped reaction, and smirked at his whispered comment.

"Well you gonna let me in on it or are you going to leave me out of all the fun?" she asked with a wink as she put her arm around Vals shoulder.

Kaylie looked wided eyed at Edwin, "You would drug you own mother?" she asked, Then the thought occured to her they my as well blame the druging on Wycliffe to... but she held her tongue, she wasn't the trouble maker of the bunch... she smoothed out the plannes so they didn't get caught. Not made them even more risky, that was Tav's department.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 am

Val snickered and half-whispered, half-murmured to Jay, "In a nutshell, we're gonna take photos of the staff and pin it on Wycliffe to get 'im expelled. Wanna join in? The more the merrier, after all..." The arm around his shoulders did not go unnoticed, and to reciprocate he draped one of his arms around her shoulder.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... drugging your own mother, Edwin... ought to be ashamed of yourself..." Valerio playfully admonished the younger boy, grinning ear to ear in indication he wasn't really serious.

"Though, we could probably pin that on Wycliffe, too, while we're at it. Couldn't we?" He looked to Tav to see what he thought. Between himself and the 'brother' Valerio never had, they tended to get into mischief the most within their group.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:56 am

Edwin nodded, not in the least bit upset about being "berated" for suggesting they drug his mama. After all, that was the only way they would be able to get a sleeping picture of her... one "umf" and she'd wake up.
"Yeah, that would work. If we pinned that on him...he'd be in extra puppy doo." he beamed. Tav chuckled, lightly punching his "uncle's" shoulder.
"Great idea, Val and Edwin. Where do you get these thoughts?" he asked, teasingly.
Edwin beamed.
"Ice cream, chocolate and a lot of listening to my papa." he smiled. "He's got lots of prank ideas."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Jay beamed and hugged Val tightly for a moment, "wonderful, I am in, beside if that jerk isn't done a way with soon I am gonne punch is lights out... I swear if I step on another one of those tacks..." she muttered scilently fuming to her self.

Kaylie watched in amusement, as her intial Idea seemed to have been picked up anyway, she got a small chuckle out of that.

But she had to agree with her friend, Wycliffe had to go.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:02 am

Val grinned at the question from Tav. "Dad's special herbal tea blend, acid pops, and a combination of my Dad's old journals when he was our age, Dad himself, and a four-year-old DADA Professor and Slytherin Head's son..." he grinned. Little Demyan Kaminski was full of ideas, even if Valerio couldn't always decipher the toddler-jibberish.

His attention shifted to Jay at the hug, which he returned in kind. "Wicked!" he beamed. "And yeah, I hear ya on that one. I've run into a tack or twelve, and so has dad... Tied onto the plants in the greenhouses. So, you'd be having some help with the punching, Jay. What's your best, you reckon: right hook or left?" A chuckle escaped the teen's lips to show he was partly joking. However, when it came to Slytherins - well, their Head of House was an exception due to her friendship with his father - but most Slytherins he'd met, there was a seriousness that was constantly vying with the more playful side of him. Normally, he wouldn't wish anyone harm...

Wycliffe was a "special" case, though.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 am

Edwin chuckled at Valerio's comment and then proceeded to fold up the map.
"Well, then I'm off to get something from the potions cupboard." he grinned, mischievously, his mind already calculating through what would be required for a sedative for his mother. Not to mention making it in a way where suspicion would not ever fall on him... He wrinkled his nose. "Sheesh...I'm going to one busy boy. Gotta get Kiara to agree to help us, drug my mother, find out where my parents are sleeping... anything you want me to do?" he laughed, obviously enjoying him

Nodding at Jay, Tav folded his arms and ignored Edwin.
"Well looks like this'll work then. What time do you all want to meet to start taking these pictures?" Midnight had been the before mentioned time; but that was only possible if Kiara agreed to assist them; a fact Tav highly doubted, despite Edwin's assurances.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:23 am

Jay giggled at Val question to her better punching arm and she winked at him a twinkle in her eye..

"I say would either" she said with a snicker. And it was ture.. she may have come off as kidding, but she knew her share of fighting... and knew how to fight... not that she ever even shown that skill at school... and had not even contempated it before now.

There was something about Wycliffe that irked her... and it wasn't just the tacks he left everywhere...

Kay hmmed at Tav's question... she, like Tav wasn't so sure the Headmistress would help them... ture she was Tav's Mum and the nicest woman she had ever met. But she was still Headmistress of Hogwarts first and foremost at the moment and wouldn't be proper for her to assit with a plan to get a student of hers expelled...

"Perhaps later at night? and I must say I am not sure about ask the headmistress for help... I know she is your Mum Tav... but she is also Headmistress, I can't see helping us with something like this.... " she warned. Unless the weren't totally truthful but that was a line she wasn't sure they would cross....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 2026   October 2026 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

October 2026
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5