Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Voting_barThe Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Voting_barThe Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+6
Casey Silvertongue
Merciful Heavens
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:43 am

"Oh? you seemed pretty deep in thought to me. They must be important for you not to notice me coming"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 am

"Indeed." Eglantine responded coldly, turning her back to the Headmistress. She walked, or rather limped, about a meter from Kiara and then stopped.

"My father was a Rosier and my mother was a Malfoy." she said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 am

"Oh...."

She wasn't sure what to say really, was she supposed to assume what that meant. She came from a muggle household, when she enter the wizarding world, the pure blood ideals and beliefs was foreign to her. Even to today she never quite understood.

"And so"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:08 am

"And so?" Eglantine turned back to look at Kiara. "My dear, consider yourself very fortunate to have been born into a sane family." she shook her head.

"My father is one of Lord Voldemort's most loyal supporters. As in, one of his first supporters. Back when Lord Voldemort was nothing other than Tom Riddle, my father was his loyal friend. That Rosier, Headmistress. And my mother is Lucious Malfoy's aunt." She paused before speaking again, each word cold and bitter.

"My parents left the magical community to seek new Dark Arts. They found that the safest way to stay away from the magical authorities was to become muggles, in a way, and so they delved deeply into the Dark Arts and at the same time learned that muggles instead of being eradicated, can be controlled and used.
Lord Voldemort is not going to rise up as he did last time. And my family is directly responsible for his change in plans."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:17 am

Kiara frowned, she had been right, Eglantine did have a much darker past then she originally let on.

"My family was hardly sane, but I understand your point."

"Change in plans?"

((I need to leave for a bit but I will be back later))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 am

"They will not be killing muggles and purifying the magical world. They mean to change it all." Eglantine looked around, suddenly remembering that they were standing outside in the open. Her voice volume dropped beneath a whisper and she moved closer to Kiara.

"There is an elixir. It is called Excessum. Aptly named after the Latin word for departure or death. This elixir can be used to produce immortality or to produce death. From past experiments only muggles or those with muggle blood can properly use Excessum as it doesn't seem to work with pure-bloods." she trailed off, hoping Kiara would not ask how she knew so much about it
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:20 am

At the word immortality, Kiara understood.

"The elixir is what Voldemort wants isn't?"

Kiara looked at Eglantine again "It seems by the amount of detail you know of the subject, Voldemort asked you about it didn't he, when you went to see him eariler?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am

"No he didn't ask me about it." Eglantine said softly. "I promised it in exchange for Hogwart's protection."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 am

Kiara felt shocked to her very core.

"What? but..."

Then things started falling into place Eglantines background, family, the garrentee for Hogwarts safety and her large amount of knowledge on the elixir.

"You have it don't you? The elixir is under your ownership?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 am

Eglantine moaned softly as the pain in her side flared up from her standing to long.
"Yes I have it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 am

Kiara lowered her head tears came to her eyes but she wouldn't let them fall.

"Are you going to give it to him?" her voice was empty.

She felt useless, she couldn't even protect the school, Eglantine had to make a deal with the devil for the intruders and attacks to stop, and it probably wouldn't be for long either.

She needed to do something..... she just wasn't sure what.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 am

Eglantine hesitated.

"Yes." she said finally. "Even if I hold onto it and refuse to give it, they will eventually get it from me. This way, the students will be safe long enough for us to figure out a way to keep them safe and Lord Voldemort will have no reason to harm anyone for it." Feeling rather like a traitor, Eglantine continued.

"But good may come from it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 am

Kiara sighed.

"Yes... you said the Excessum can cause immortaily or death. Right now the only "good" I can see is if the Excessum kills him instead"

After a moment another thought struck her, "you said it can only be used with muggles or wizards with muggle blood. Voldemort is half muggle what are the chances of it killing him instead?...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:35 am

"The chances that it would kill him are great. It had only been experimented on full muggles. But he would most likely have someone try it out before him." She breathed a sigh of relief, as Kiara seemed more interested in what the elixir was than where it had come from.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:48 am

Kiara felt slightly relieved that the elixir had a good chance of not working for Voldemort. However she was greatly disturbed to hear that it had been experimented on muggles, like they were lab rats or something.

"Experimented? you make it sound like a lab test experiment on rodents. Not people. Who made this elixir?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:05 am

Eglantine disliked the way Kiara made the experimentation sound, but tried not to seem upset.
"When my husband died, I..." she cleared her throat. "I received a several things from my father, one of them was the beginning of Excessum. At first it was something very simple, like a health potion, but as the Dark Arts were delved into it became apparent that Excessum had far more potential. It is now a complex marriage of ancient magic and blood soul." A strange light came into her eyes as she spoke.

"I perfected it. It could give Immortality and reduce those not worthy of immortally to ash." There was a pride mixed with joy radiating from the Transfiguration Mistress. "And it did not cost anyone's life to make. A Horcrux without the division of the soul or the death of an innocent."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:28 am

Kiara's head was swimming, though she was relieved no one had been killed in the making of it.

"Oh Merlin... I need to sit," waving her wand she conjured two chairs, one for Eglantine as well,

"It appears my hunch about you earlier was correct..... there is alot more to you that meets the eye Eglantine, a lot more... I must apologize, I under eastimated you greatly I won't make the mistake again I promise."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 am

Eglantine sunk into the chair, shock written all over her paling face.
"I don't see what you are talking about." she muttered, "You needn't apologize. I kept truth from you and there is nothing about me that is worthy of being estimated."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 am

Kiara sighed and rubbed her eyes, ever since Miss Vaight asked her about the Horcruxes she had gotten little sleep, since then she had been running off of shock and fear.

"Just accept it please, I feel rather silly thinking you were one person and then find out you are someone completely different.... anyways do you have any Idea who Voldemort will pick to test your Excessum? it seems most of his followers at the moment are pure bloods and they don't work on them anyway right?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:07 am

"Who he picks is, frankly, irrelevant. Due to the fact that Excessum is partially made of spirits, the person who desires to become immortal must be proven worthy." she trailed off.
"Headmistress, I am not what I think you are beginning to think of me as. Do see me as a person with a layered personality not as a liar."
Eglantine felt a wave of weakness pass over her and at the same time wondered if she had eaten anything that day or the day before. The truthful answer was that she had not and she sighed mentally. Too much, too soon.

"He will probably use a child. They are always found worthy."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 am

Kiara jerked her head up at the news.

"A child? but then the child will be immortal right?....."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:30 am

"Yes, but part of the beauty of Excessum is that you must desire it for a pure reason. Since no one is perfect, it never grants full immortality. But I've estimated that it adds about a thousand years to a person's life span."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 am

"Good grief thats a long time!"

Suddenly she felt extremly tired, and very dizzy.

"Although at the moment I wouldn't mind sleeping that long" ((neither would I at the moment))

Placing her head in her hands she mumbled

"Maybe we should head back.. get something to eat and a little sleep, neither of us have had that much of either for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:57 am

"Wonderful idea!" Eglantine said, almost cheerfully, using her cane to rise to her feet. "Here let me help you." she offered, holding out a trembling arm for the other woman to take.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:07 am

"Thanks" she said to Eglantine greatful for the help.

Standing up and slowly making her way back to the castle she prayed there wouldn't be anymore shocks or scares, cause she wasn't exactly sure how much more she could take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quidditch Pitch
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next