Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Vote_lcap1January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Voting_barJanuary 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Vote_rcap 
Eupa
January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Vote_lcap1January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Voting_barJanuary 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Empty
PostSubject: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:32 am

Eglantine and Rossa flashed into the small and seemingly desolate cottage. Releasing the girl immediately, Eglantine stepped back and headed into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:48 am

Rossa looked around in confusion, "Umm.... where are we?" she asked quietly as she had been under the immpression they were going home... but then that went from her mind... it would be silly for her grandmother to really take her home...

"This is your house then?" she asked feeling kinda awkward as she stood in the cottage in the middle of no where.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 am

Eglantine returned from the other room with a package in her hand.
"Yes, this is..." she trailed off, looking around. "My house." Holding out the package, she waited for Rossa to take it.
"Along with what's inside...there is a portkey. You can use it to take you home." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:06 am

Rossa nodded and took the box.... but didn't open it just then. she look at her grandmother with cautious curiousity.

"Ummm... can I ask you... erm why?" she tried, she wasn't sure how to word it. But she wanted to know the reason behind why her grandmother saw fit to plung her self into darkness and hurt her mother so...

'You don't have to answer of course.... I am only curious" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:17 am

Eglantine's bottom lip trembled and she reached out to steady herself against the wall. Why... what a question..

Turning away from the girl, she answered.
"There is no why...only how and when." her words were soft and calm, as if she was discussing the weather.
"I was destined to be who I am today... it was only a matter of when and how. The Rosiers have always been in the dark arts. There are none who have ever escaped that terrible destiny. My brother is now dead because of it... all of my nephews... my parents..." she turned to looked into Rossa's eyes.
"I have mastered death, darling. Is that not a true thing? That I should be cursed for it!" Her fury, or rather Excessum's was instant and sudden. Dark clouds appeared over the cottage and the cottage went dark as if the light had been blown out.
"Damned fools!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:28 am

Rossa gasped and held the portkey close to her.. trying desperatly to keep the fear out of her eyes as she fumbled with the lid on the box that contained the portkey.

"I.. I am sorry.. I.. shouldn't have asked.... I.. I am sorry.." she said as tears casscaded down her cheeks and her trembling hand reached into the box for the key to take her home.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:37 am

As quickly as her fury had enveloped her, it vanished and Eglantine appeared once again in the brightly lit cottage.
"No need to be, hasi." she murmured, gently wiping Rossa's tear away. The girl vanished only a second later and she stood alone in the cottage. A shriek of such anger and wraith that it was inhuman ripped from her and she crushed the nearest wall into ash.

"The time had come... the time had come." she said to herself, levitating herself through the open wall. "They shall pay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage   January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage Empty

Back to top Go down

January 2035 (fixed) Eglantine's hidden cottage
Page 1 of 1