Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Vote_lcap1Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Voting_barHogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Vote_lcap1Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Voting_barHogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-11-14

File
Name: Max Pearson
Blood Rank: Muggle born

Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Travis and Meg couldn't wait to get on their way. It was going to be such a great experience. a feeling of nervousness was also present, but they could live with that.
"Are you kids ready for your big day?" their mother, Mary, said, smiling. the two of them nodded. "I'm so glad to hear." Mary stated, hugging her children. the train's whistle was blown, grabbing their attention. "All right, you kids get on that train." Mary said. "And make sure you keep in touch.
"Yes mom!" They both responded.
"Okay, good." She said. "Now you two go." They both ran to the train with their bags. "love you! And be good!" Their mother called out to them.
"Leave it to mom to be extra-motherly on the day we leave." Travis said to Meg, rolling his eyes. they got on the train and began to walk down the corridor.
"I know." Meg stated. "She's good at that." They found an empty compartment and took a seat. "Do you think we'll make any friends while we're there?" Meg asked.
"Obviously." Travis responded. "Hogwarts is a big place, I'm sure we'll find some friends."
"True, but you got to remember who our father is. Everyone might end up being afraid of us because of it." Meg stated.
"Oh, yes. Our father... the famous purger. But I'm sure it's not going to affect our social status at Hogwarts. Sure, our dad's a purger, but that's the same reason our mom divorced him. And remember, our mom's looked highly on with most people.
"Okay, you have a point, there." Meg replied. "So what house do you think we'll get in?"
"No clue." Travis answered. "I'm shooting for not Slytherin."
"Yeah, me too." She said. "Of course, not ALL Slytherins end up being bad."
"Yeah, but they're labelled that way." Travis answered. "And I'd rather not be."
"That's understandable." Meg said, glancing out the window. as the train started to move.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:04 am

Rossalyn McConn walked through the train looking for a compartment to sit in, she couldn't wait to start Hogwarts, finally.. with how much her older brothers went on about it and by how much her mother loved the place. She was really excited to finally learn.

She was of course nervous, being the headmistress daughter she was worried her classmates would shun her or think she was being treated special, which really wasn't the case. Being the heads daughter the exceptions were higher, and so was the pressure.

Finding a compartment with only two kids her age from the look of it she knocked and slide the door opened.

"Mind if I join ya" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:07 am

"Yeah, please do!" Meg stated to the girl. "I'm Meg." She then pointed out her brother. "And this is my brother, Travis." She then looked over at her. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 am

Rosse smiled and took a seat.

"Lovely to meet the both of you" she said with a smile. "My name is Rossalyn McConn, but everyone calls me Rossa" she said holding her hand out to shake.

"Are you two first year as well?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:29 am

The two of them nodded and shook her hand.
"Yeah." Travis said. "It is."
"McCon?" Meg said, recognizing the name. "Are you related to the headmistress?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 am

Rossa nodded and bit her lip, decided it best not to lie as they would find out sooner or later anyway.

"Yes, I am her daughter, My brother is in Hogwarts to, he is in Gryffindor 3rd year"
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 am

"I knew it!" Meg said in response to the answer. "My mum's been always talking about how great the headmistress was when she was at Hogwarts!"
"So you have a brother in Gryffindor?" Travis responded. "Did he tell you what it's like at Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 am

Rossa smiled, happy they seemed alright with the idea.

"I know lots about Hogwarts, When me and my brother were little we used to live there, My oldest brother Tav went there to and used to watch us when he wasn't in class" she said.

Yes Hogwarts was her second home.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 am

"That sounds like it was a lot of fun." Travis stated. "Did you get to explore the castle and stuff like that?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 am

Rossa nodded, "Some of it, we were't allowed in some areas, not suitable for really young kids. But I tell ya about some of the teachers, Mother and father are firend even family with some of them"
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:05 pm

"Ooh!" Meg said, excitedly, sitting up in her chair. "Please do!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:42 am

Rossa smiled, "Who first? the defense teacher, potions teacher, history teacher, herboogy teacher?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 am

Meg shrugged. "The Defense teacher I guess.' She answered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 am

Rossa smiled, her adoptive uncle... "Professor Kaminski, Russian, A great teacher really nice and fair to everyone, though I wouldn't say anything bad about slytherin around him" she said, though no one should say anything bad around her either, her best firend was in slytherin.

" He is married to the head of Slytherin house Professor Viper, who teaches potions, and two of there kids are in slytherin as well" she said adding that bit.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:43 am

"Really?" Said Travis. "Who else is there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)   Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Express~September 2033 (fixed)
Page 1 of 1