Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Hall in front of office EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Hall in front of office EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Hall in front of office EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Hall in front of office EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Hall in front of office EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Hall in front of office EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Hall in front of office EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Hall in front of office EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Hall in front of office EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Hall in front of office Vote_lcap1Hall in front of office Voting_barHall in front of office Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Hall in front of office Vote_lcap1Hall in front of office Voting_barHall in front of office Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Hall in front of office

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Hall in front of office Empty
PostSubject: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:51 am

for Kiara and Daniel meeting.....
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:52 am

Kiara was just walking out of her office when she heard foot steps coming towards her. Turning around she paled drasticly.

"Daniel? what... what are you doing here?" she hissed.

Daniel was looking at her with distane and growled.

"I came to enrolle my daughter in to hogwarts, but perhaps I am mistaken in doing so with you as headmistress she would come home in a cascet no doubt"

Kiara tenced he always brought that up...and smashed it into her face.

"Must you always bring that up? I didn't kill Serena, our daughter got sick and died" she said quietly.

Daniel glared and moved closer to her.

Kiara held her ground.

He whispered "She would not have gotten sick and died if it weren't for you"

Kiara flinched and felt anger rised up in her.

"Who was it the took her to he hospital when she was running a fever of a 103? huh? is was me, you were to drunk that night to notice her." she snapped tired of takeing the blame for Serena's death.

Daniel moved even closer until he was right in front of her and said dangerously.
"Are you saying it is my fault?"

Kiara glared back, "Well she certianly would have had a better chance if you had taken her to the healers earlier before I got home! so yes I am" she snapped spitefully.

Something flashed in Daniels eyes, and in what seemed to be as quick as lightning his hand slapped across her face.

Creating a echo through out the hall.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:58 am

Eglantine hovered around the corner, her destination Kiara's office, when she heard raised voices. Careful to pull her wand from her pocket, instead of Excessum, she continued down the hallway until she saw Kiara and a man standing close together.

He had no sooner slapped Kiara, then Eglantine cast a shield around the younger woman. Another spell was sent at the man, meant to knock him back, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:11 am

Kiara had her hand on her face and she noticed Daniel was flung backward and a shield had been has around her.

Looking up and feeling blood drip from her lip she saw Eglantine with her wand out looking furious.

"Eglantine.." she was reilved the other woman was there.

Daniel was on his feet and turn to the woman who had knocked him back.

"Who the hell are you? this doesn't concern you"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:24 am

"State your reason for being here and I suggest you do so quickly." Eglantine all but hissed. If he blinked wrongly, she would transfigure him into an apple as God was her witness.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:44 am

Daniel growled, who did this woman think she was. he made a move for his wand. but Kiara caoght is movement and disarmed him wandlessly.

"Don't even think of rising your wand at her" Kiara's tone was as cold as ice, but there was a fire in here eyes and it wanted to spread.

Kiara nodded to Eglantine

"He was just leaaving" she said, though her tone was enough to know she was lyng.

"Come now Kiara arn't you going to introduce us? or have you completely lost your manners and are a filty mudblood again.?

kiara wandlessly poshed him aagint the wall.

"Fine Eglantine this is Daniel Lestrange, Daniel this is Eglantine Delanquar" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:52 am

Eglantine came closer until she stopped the wheelchair less than two meters away from Daniel.
"Mr. Lestrange." she stated stiffly. "That word is not used here at Hogwarts. And people who do use it are punished." A rather wicked spark entered her eyes at that moment as she envisioned various punishment techniques. Whip...stocks...the rack...cesspool...acid drips... heated manacles... tearing asunder by four horses... lions... oh the possibilities.

However, she blinked once or twice and the rather medieval means of torture fled from her mind.
"Were you ever trampled by a hippogriff or pushed from a tower?" she asked in her best teacher's voice.

Last edited by Merciful Heavens on Mon May 18, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:02 am

Daniel didn't like the way the wheel chair bound woman sounded, and he glared at Kiara for disarming him.

"Do really expect me to answer that?" he sneared.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:09 am

Eglantine shook her head. "No I did not." she responded. "Though if either event had happened to you it would explain your rather childish behaviour. Regression into a younger mind frame is a common occurrence with victims of traumatic events."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:29 am

Kiara crinched, a tramatic event?

Daniel caught her cringe.

"Why don't you ask Kiara then? you want a tramatic event, she had got one for ya"

Kiara's hand began to shake as she continued to hold him against the wall and she tried to swallow the lump in her throat.

"Why don't you tell her Kia?" he jabbed
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:39 am

Eglantine sighed. This was not helping, she thought. With a flick of her wand she silenced Daniel.

"I am aware of how your daughter died, Mr. Lestrange. And it was neither one of your faults. Death is a natural occurrence. And trying to make your former wife take the blame for something that could not have been prevented is despicable." Eglantine conjured a wave of hot air that pinned the man neatly to the wall, allowing Kiara to release her wandless hold on him.

Last edited by Merciful Heavens on Mon May 18, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:23 am

Kiara droped her hand releasing her magic and glared at her ex husband. Oh how he had changed since Serena died.

"Who are you to judge me woman" Daniel spat as he in Eglantines face.

Kiara saw red at this stunt, and her wand appered in her hand for the first time in weeks.

And she had it aimed at Daniel.

"You may say whatever you want about me Lestrange, but never will you disrespect one of my friends...in front of me"She said icily.

"And what are you going to do about it weakling. Need a old women in a wheel chair to protect you? Some auror you must have been... What did you do sleep with Potter?"

((On second thought... sure ash him... Kiara will help you))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:32 am

((now now now... he has done nothing to warrant death yet...))

Eglantine moved in front of Kiara, facing her.
"He wants you to snap, Kiara. Do not give him the satisfaction." His last statement Eglantine took to equal blinking wrongly.

Without even twitching her wand, Daniel was transfigured into a harmless red apple.
"You can hear me, Mr. Lanstrange and understand me." she stated, levitating the apple into her hand. "And now you are completely this "old woman in a wheelchair"'s mercy." She smiled at Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:53 am

Kiara smiled although it was halted by the pain in her cheek.

Daniel had smucked her good so a burise was forming and a ring pn his hand had scretched her as well.

She sighed "I am sorry you saw that Eglantine....."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:30 am

"I am not." She stated, looking at Kiara's cheek. "Had I not come along who knows what might have occurred."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:41 am

Kiara's eyes darkened, did Eglantine think the same thing as Daniel? That she simply got to the rank of captian in the auror's by sucking up to people not through skill and the ability to fight.

She placed her wand back into her wand holster on her left sleeve the same one she used as an auror.

"Nothing much would have happend, I would have broken his bloody nose and subsquenly banished him from the grounds" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:53 am

Eglantine's eyes softened and she appeared close to tears.

"That is not what I meant, Kiara and I think you know that. He was hurting you and you would have hurt him back. Do you really think that I believe you are helpless?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:12 am

Kiara sighed "I know... its just..Well you are always saving me it seems... I try to help but all I do it make things more difficult..."

Sighing again she brough her hand up to her face and muttered a healing spell, it stopped the bleeding and reduced the burise to a small mark.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:17 am

"That is not true. It was your encouragement that helped me to defeat Cerise and had you not entered when you had I would have killed myself to destroy her." She tucked the apple into the pocket.

"Now, I have something to show you." she said, obviously pleased. Holding out a piece of paper, Eglantine smiled. "Diana Casillas is now a registered animagi. I hope you wouldn't mind signing to official paperwork as well. Her family was informed as was the ministry."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:41 am

Kiara took the paper "Of course, she learned quickly I see" she said with a smile, push was had just happened out of her mind.

"You must proud as she is I expect?"

She didn't mention Eglantines other comment about Cerise. She had only been able to come in because Eglantine had let her enter her mind.

Eglantine was a powerful witch much more powerful then she gave herself credit for.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:10 am

"She transfigures beautifully. A lovely hawk. And yes, she had been my best animagi student."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:36 am

Kiara nodded and conjured a quill, signing her name.

"Do send her my congratuations if you see her before I do.. Oh and Eglantine.. Do remeber what the apple in your pocket is, wouldn't want you or any one eating it now would we?' she said with a wink.to show she was joking but she sounded perfectly serious.

((evil lol))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:42 am

"Kiara!" Eglantine feigned shock. She returned the wink. "Apple, what apple?" She patted her dress pocket. "Ah yes, Daniel Appleseed..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:58 am

Kiara smiled holding in laughter. She nodded and said for real this time all joking aside.

"Thank you Eglantine, you always show up at the right moment"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:07 am

"I am happy that you think so. Then again, you have the same ability. I would probably still by lying in front of my fireplace, had you not rescued me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall in front of office   Hall in front of office Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall in front of office
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next