Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Voting_barEgyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Voting_barEgyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm

"I won't...I promise you..." Calista's eyes were obscured by tears.
"Armando..." Her voice shook, and she realised he was dead.
"No..." She repeated. "No..no...no...NO!"
She yelled, bringing her wand down in a viscious slice, splitting the spear in two with sheer force.
A voice called down the corridor. "Mister Casillas? Miss Vaight?"
A figure rounded rhe corner and saw Calista crying over Armando's body.
"By all the-I'll get help..." The figure hurried away, shrieking for a medic.
Calista remained where she was, sobbing.

________

Ana's jaw dropped. Darien stayed where he was, hugging Diana.
This was uncommonly awkward.

((Time for a dramatic exit?))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:04 pm

((Yuppers))

Diana was sobbing silently in Darien's arms. Suddenly she noticed her locket started to glow blue again. "Guys I think - "

Before she could finish her warning, they were pulled once again to...

((Back to the Whomping Willow?))
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm

((okay))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Ana remained frozen, unable to move as the sobbing Calista and body of Armando vanished from sight.
Darien kept his arms around Diana, trying not to get separated.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Kiara and Saturn arrived inside the tomb the exact same one Calista and Armando had been in they day it happened.

The tomb was diserted and warded off.

"Hmm looks like the right one alright" she mumbled as she pulled a dragon armor cloak over her. Didn't want to be caught the same way Calista and Armando had.

Holding her hand out she murmered a spell and blue light enveloped the tomb, all excpt one spot the was a flame with red.

"Ah pheonix magic, got a love it" she said as she walked over to the red area and waved her hand at it.

Then thank goodness for dragon armor, a spear a duplicate of the one the got Armando shot out of the red highlighted area. Would have stabed her in the should had she not been wearing the armor.

"That will leave a buirse though" she said as she rubbed her arm and picked up the fallen cursed spear. After casting a containment spell on the spear she took one last look around. Finding nothing more she walked back over to Saturn and flashed out of the tomb.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2