Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Vote_lcap1The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Voting_barThe Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Vote_lcap1The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Voting_barThe Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Castle and Grounds

Go down 
+3
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:18 am

"Of course. Vot about the Babbling Potion? Do you have some, or shall I bring mine before getting the firevorks in order?" Boris answered without missing a beat, his voice only the slightest bit hoarse from all the laughter. It had been a few months since he'd laughed this much in one sitting, and it felt good to be doing so again!
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:22 am

"Oh, no worries, I've some right here," Nicolas said pulling a small box out of his robes. It was his box of mischief, he hardly went anywhere without it. There were small vitals of trick potions in there, and of course, the Babbling Potion.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:46 am

“You still carry that around? Good man!” Boris practically beamed. It was a bit different than the ‘box of mischief’ he’d seen Nicolas carry around with him at Durmstrang, but perhaps it had just been so long since the pair hung out that Boris had forgotten the particulars.

“Very vell. I suppose ve shall see each other at dinnertime, then... I’m sure the evening vill go out vith a bang... and some howling!” the Russian teenager laughed and gave his friend a hearty pat on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:13 pm

"You can count on it." Nicolas grinned. "See you at dinner."

"It'll be explosive." Nicolas bowed and headed for the castle.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:09 pm

((After the event in the Forest))

Kiara warily stumbled out of the forest, she was sore and her bloodied arms were throbing thanks to the stab wounds given by the pheonix, and terribly tired, partly because of the blood loss.

"Err how am I going to make it to the castle without crawling?" she asked herself as she droped to her knees, and gave out a masive sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 am

Eglantine, still in cat form, followed Kiara's kitten out into the grounds. Already her heart was beginning to pound, despite the fact that she could still feel's Kiara's life force. "There she is." Horatio murmured, stooping quickly to pick up both Eglantine and Laverne. His long legs took his quickly to Kiara's side. Eglantine morphed back into her human shape after jumping out of his arms and levitated to stand beside Kiara.

"The wounds on her arms do not look good." Horatio muttered gravely. He pointed her wand at the nasty cuts and began to repair the damage. She would still be sore for a while, but at least the bleeding would stop. Eglantine pulled a longer yew wand from her pocket and cast a quick spell to check for other injuries.

"Kiara, look at me. Are you hurt anywhere else?" It was always important to find out how the person believed they were injured.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 am

Kiara up and sighed with reilef when Horatio and Eglantine showed up. "Thank Merlin... and thank you Lav"

She nodded her thanks to Horatio for healing her arms.

She looked over at Eglantine, "No I am fine, just that Pheonix Zapped me of my engergy. Of all places for there to be a Black Pheonix one has to in the forest the day I go in there." Kiara said with a sigh.

((Black Pheonix's are Known wizard killers, in this world XD))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:24 am

Horatio looked into the forest. "We should find it. If it attacked you it could very well attack a student."
Eglantine nodded, obviously not listening to him. Placing her cold hand on Kiara's hand, she transferred some energy to her. "Now lets get you back to the castle. You need to change and get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 am

Kiara sighed and smiled at Horatio, "No need to look for it Hortio, it is in ashes, I killed it. That would be why my engergy is gone"

When Eglantine gave her some of her lost energy, she nodded in graditute, "Thank you Eglantine, much apreciated, you didn't have to"

Kiara stood up slowly so not to stumble, she was still sore espesaily her arms, but she was more or less in one pieace.

"Besides that pheonix was a bloodly powerful, could only be kill by the full power of my fire, without it there would be no way to fight against it." Kiara added looking in to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 am

Horatio said nothing, instead he helped Kaira's stand by placing an arm around her shoulders. After all having had a phoenix familiar, he could use fire as well. It was the case when a wizard was bonded with a magical creature for so long. Eglantine sighed, looking up at Horatio. He took her message and gently scooped Kiara into his arms, bridal style.
"We'll take you to your rooms now." Eglantine assured her, picking up Laverne.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:58 am

Kiara gave a yelped in surprise when Horatio picked her up.

"You don't have to, I can walk you know....... I am fine" said Kiara reasuringly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am

"None of that, Kiara." Horatio stated, his voice gentle but firm. They went back toward the castle.

((Kiara's personal chambers...))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 am

((While Kiara, Viper, and Ciaran are interrogating Eleutheria DeLanquar...))

Sevastyan wove Morana through the halls at a much slower pace than they had gone up, though it was still somewhat brisk. This wasn't a leisure walk. He needed to get back, and soon. The Russian had no intention of going back out into the snow. Morana could find her way back to the Forest and the thestral area by herself. It had been a good thing that Sevastyan never really dispensed with the typical equine gear: saddle, bridle, reins, et cetera. The process of getting Morana fitted would have consumed several precious minutes.

Dismounting from Morana's back the moment he reached the oaken front doors to the Great Hall, Sevastyan pushed the huge doors open and waited for the thestral to pass through.

"Возвращение, Morana," he commanded the mare in a soft voice. She did as told, making distinct prints in the snow. Once his thestral began to trot happily through the snow, Sevastyan smiled grimly and closed the door.

To the Potions Classroom now, he mused.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 am

((continued from Vortex Chambers 20 years in future))

Ewan and Ean McKevin flashed onto the yawn of the castle grounds... Blinking they both glanced around.
"We're at Hogwarts, Ewan!" Ean smiled. "It worked..." Ewan nodded.
"Yeah... it did."

"So...how do we get back?" Ean asked, fear reaching his brain. Ewan sighed.

"Now you ask me..." he muttered. Glancing around, he smiled. "Come on... we'll go back after we see Mama... it'll only take a moment or two."

Cautious, but anxious to see her as well, Ean followed his brother. They transfigured their muggle attire into school robes... both Hufflepuff, so they would blend in... and entered the castle, milling easily with the students.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:56 am

A komodo dragon hauled it bulky body across the grounds, intent on reaching the castle. His was curious how much Kiara had thought about his offer. Though he doubted she was going to go along with it.

He wanted to talk to his "niece".
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 am

(( XD totally different then above, Kiara and Ciaran's return to hogwarts after meeting Molly, the poor dears))

Kiara opened the wards for her and Ciaran to be allowed in to hogwarts grounds. The arrived arrived with a soft pop..

Kiara sighed still steaming with anger towards the wretched woman.

She squeezed Ciarans hand, but said nothing waiting for him to say what he wished to when he wanted. This after all was his past that just seemed to come back and hit him in the face, in cruel way.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 am

Ciaran sighed deeply, releasing Kiara's hand. "Darlin..." he murmured. "Words fail me." he stated, bringing his hand to his face.
"Though me life is far from clean, I've done me best to be as a good man. This ya don't have ta believe... but its the truth."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 am

Kiara sighed and walked closer to him, "Love.... I believe in you, I thought I made that much clear? And none of us hardly have clean pasts, I daresay you would be astonished with some of the horrors in my past, including crazy Ex's...." she stated.

She brought her hand up to his at face held it in hers. "I trust you, love... if I didn't I wouldn't have agreed to marry you in the first place"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Ciaran smiled, leaning into her hand. "I love ya, Kiara." he whispered, reflecting his words in his eyes. "So so much." he gathered her into his arms and held her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Kiara gave a small smile and hugged him close as well, he had to know she wouldn't let a resentful former girlfriend ruin what she thought of him. It would take A lot more then that to even make a dent in changing her mind.

"That is one thing you should know Love," she said one hand up cradling the back of his head and the other rubbing his back.

" I am extremely protective, over those in my family, and that my dear, includes you and Tav. She wants to even think of hurting you, she will have to get through me first" she said softly sincerity lining her every word.

"I so swear it" she whispered.

A soft glow surrounded her for a moment to make known she had in fact magically promised him.

"If we had not been on a muggle street and she had not been carrying a baby, I would have cursed her where she stood for saying what she did about you"

Something told her they have not seen the last of Molly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:04 am

Ciaran sighed. "It lifts me heart ta hear ya say that, lass, but I'm a full raised man." his eyes twinkled. "Don't be wasting that precious breath of yars on me every problem. Yar love and trust, standing beside me is worth more than any curse."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 am

Kiara sighed, "And you have it dear" she said as she kissed his cheek. "Its just I don't like seeing you hurt, in anyway. Besides I would say you are worth the breath, a whole lot more then that actually..... to me"

She thought for a moment, she wanted to ask what happened between him and Molly, she caught bits and pieces of it. She was torn weather leave it at that or here the full story....

No... Molly ruined his mood enough for today.

"Come love, lets not let her ruin our Christmas, and I promise you will not need to worry about meeting my crazy Ex, thank merlin.... Danial Lestrange would make Miss VanCallun look positively sane" she said lightly, and truly thankul he wouldn't have the chance to meet her Ex.

"Now didn't you say we had a dinner to get to today?" she asked hoping to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:04 am

Ciaran chuckled, but remained stern. "Aye... but afore, ya need ta be hearing the whole thing. Molly and I dated far...about a year." he began, still holding Kiara's hands.
"I thought at first she'd be good for Tav, but the lad hated her and she him. So, we parted our ways when she agan to see other men and I gave her not another though after." he sighed.
"Seemed I should've. Ya see... the proof that her child isn't mine is simple. We never shared a bed... I never loved her and went with me tradition."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

Kiara nodded, "I thought as much, I admit this is not the first time I have heard of Molly.... Tav mentioned her on his tour of Hogwarts, and he didn't speak to highly of her. As for the child, I assumed that was what happened. Her version of the story didn't sound like you at all, I didn't believe her for a second" she said with a smile.

"Really how could she not like Tav, he is a sweet heart" she said as if it was a crime.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:26 am

"I didn't suspect he would..." he chuckled, the smile softening his face this time. "And thank ya so for yar trust in me, lass." He leaned down to kiss her lips gently, cupping the back of her head with his free hand. He loved her deeply and was thrilled beyond words that his love was returned in full.
"That was between them... she just never liked him and he her... have ta ask him about it sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Castle and Grounds   The Castle and Grounds - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Castle and Grounds
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next