Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Voting_barCourtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Voting_barCourtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:47 pm

"Well if that is all..." Jacobs said looking at the judge.

"It would seem so, take your seat Mr. Jacobs." Amadaus said. "Please state the name... names of your witnesses Miss Illiade."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:55 pm

"Amy and Aiden Avalon." Zeva stated.
"Now, could you please explain the events you saw in detail, and honestly please."
A faint smile flickered on her face for a moment. Honesty...novel. Courts were a matter of bribary and forward planning.
Justice...only to those who could afford it of course.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Amy started off "We saw Calista Vaight and Armando Casillas enter the tomb together. Both of them were taking the curses from the place when one a spear was shot towards Miss Vaight"

Then Aiden took over "Armando Casillas pushed her out of the way, but as a result was hit with the spear himself. Calista Vaight didn't kill him, he saved her life"

The twins stopped waiting to see the reaction of the court.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Zeva grinned triumphantly.
"No further questions your honour."
Calista hid her confusion. Where had they been? Who were they?
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:25 pm

"I've got a question." Villar said raising his hand, a mock of what a student would do in class. "How did you 'see' this exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:32 pm

"We were transported to the scene by a magical device" Amy answered.

Aiden then offered "We can submit our memory of the scene if you wish"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:39 pm

"Transported by a magical device?" Villar made sure let the doubt show in his voice. It echoed the doubt of the courtroom.

"Please do," Villar said.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Zeva held out a pensieve and magnifying device to the twins.
"Just put your memory in and we shall see it." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Both the twins placed there wands to their temples and extrated their memory of what happened. They placed them into the pensieve and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:58 pm

There was a note that was past to Villar. It was from Ferderico.

"Your honour," Villar said standing up. "Before the court sees the memory, we would like to cross-examin the witnesses."

"Alright," the Judged nodded. "Proceed."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Zeva returned to her seat, with the pensieve and magnification device.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:01 pm

"Please state your names for the court please." Villar said to the twins.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:02 pm

"Amy Avalon"

"and Aiden Avalon" they replied.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:08 pm

"Is it true that your parents are both Squibs that have been rejected by their families?" Villar said.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:35 pm

"Yes... what does that have to do with this" Amy asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:37 pm

"Your honour! This is insulting my witnesses' parentage! Objection!" Zeva stood, refusing to allow her key witnesses to go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:37 am

"I have not insulted their parentage you honour," Villar defended. "I was merely asking to verify a truth."

"Overruled, Mr. Villar continued." The judged replied.

"Who were their families, Mr. and Ms. Avalon?" Villar questioned.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:42 am

Amy forever the dificult one replied "The Malfoy's and the Avalons obviously" it was true the were only related the Darien and Ana on there mother's side, so technically the had no Vaight blood.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:01 am

"Is it true that you are related to the Vaights?" Villar asked.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:13 am

Aiden sighed "here we go again"

"We are related to Ana and Darien Vaight yes on their mother's side. we are cousins" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:28 am

Villar smiled inwardly and address the courtroom. "How reliable is it then, to have a wittness that is related to the defendant? It is admirable, to say the least, that you wish your kin. However, just how objective is your testimony? How objective is it when you probably have a testimony that is tailored to help one side out?"

"It's not is it?" Villar answered his own question. "No further questions your honour."

Villar sat down a happy man. He'd planned the seeds of doubt throughtout the courtroom. Now no matter what the twins said or show, the jury would be sceptical.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:36 am

Amy looked up at the judge "Can I say something your honor?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:39 am

Judge Amadaus nodded for Amy to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Zeva flicked through her notes.
Curse that Villar...
She noticed the skeptisicm of the jury and groaned inwardly. As if the clearly biased judge wasn't enough, now the jury were also cynical.
Brilliant.
She just hoped Amy wouldn't say anything incriminating.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:32 pm

"Yes we are related to Ana and Darien Vaight, but that is all. Until this day we have never met Calista Vaight before, neither has she met us. I am also close friends with a Casillas, Nicolas Casillas to be exact, Armando Casillas's nephew. We have friends on both sides your honor. And might I add that why would we share any loyalty to anyother Vaight to wich we are not related to. They look down on us becasue of owr family and background. Rest assured we are not doing this out of family loyalty. But because that is that isi what really happened, if Calista Vaight had killed Armando Casillas I would be more then willing to tell you that."

Then after moment she add the cherry on top "I will be willing to repeat all this under the truth serum if you want"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next