Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Voting_barCare of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Voting_barCare of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Care of Magical Creatures Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 am

Calista stayed silent and tried not to move a muscle.

Darien stayed where he was, crouching on the floor, partially under the desk. Then he met Graham's beady gaze and nodded slightly, giving the bird the signal to relax.

Ana watched carefully, ready to use her wand at a millisecond's notice.

Graham resumed pruning his feathers. Whatever those humans were doing, he couldn't care much less. As it didn't impact on his life...or life expectancy, he had better things to do.

Most importantly, sort out that one feather that would never quite stay in position...

And secondly, contemplate the meaning of human existance. He would devise this solely by observation...Then he might go and give lectures on the subject to young ravens or birds when he retired from the world of flight...

A sharp end of a quill jabbed him as he edged backwards slightly on the desk. His caw of pain and annoyance was haughty and quite quiet.
With a sharp talon, he sliced the quill in half.

Irony, irony, wherefore art thou so cruel?... Graham pondered.

Darien looked up at Graham in worry, but as the bird seemed okay, he clicked his fingers. Graham sighed and flew down to land on Darien's shoulder.

Ana watched the two tall Casillases even more intently.

Calista swore inwardly. So much for trying not to be noticed... Thanks birdie, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:13 am

At the commotion of the Eagle most everyone in the room glanced in its direction. Including Ferderico and Roberto.

Of course this also drew Calista into their attention.

"Well," Ferderico said. "You must be the alleged murderer."

Armando stood to cover her. "Tio, Papa, she didn't murder me. What happened was an accident. Calista would never hurt me."

"Was it?" Ferderico said doubting it highly.

"They're in love." Elicia came to cover Calista as well. "They would never hurt each other."

"Well well, Elicia," Ferderico said. "Why am I not surprise you're here?"

"Because you two are mad, you've gotten too far!" Elicia said. "I cannot you believe had her thrown in Azkaban with a crime you fully know she did not commit. I cannot believe I am related to you!"

"You aren't Elicia," Ferderico said viciously. "You are not part of this family anymore."

"And I am glad of it." Elicia said spat.

"She's a Vaight. You know what they are capable of... " Roberto said.

"She is also the mother of your Grandchild!" Armando shouted.

"How do you know that for sure, Armando?" Ferderico said. "For all we know she's contrived the whole thing to get to the Casillas' fortune, not to mention involve our name into another scandal!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:38 am

Darien watched the exchange. So in disownment they actually pretended you weren't related to them...
The whole idea had just got a lot more tempting...

He stood up, eagle on his shoulder and glanced at Ana.

"She's a Vaight. You know what they are capable of..."

Ana snorted. "Technically, she isn't. We are, but Calista isn't. Not that it really matters to us either way..."

Calista nodded. "I've been disowned."

Ana smiled sweetly. "So as she's not a Vaight anymore, you cannot stereotype her in that way...Unless you'd prefer to act ignorant..."

Darien glared daggers at his sister. A look that plainly said, stop being such an arrogant little...Vaight!

"For all we know she's contrived the whole thing to get to the Casillas' fortune, not to mention involve our name into another scandal!"

Calista's gaze grew cold. "If you believe that I would do that to Armando, you are very very mistaken. I do not want your money, and what good would it do me, you being in a scandal? I'm not even a Vaight anymore."

Darien edged around the desk to Ana. Stop being such a-a...a Reginald!
Never. Ana thought back.

"Well I personally find it pretty scandalous, way too far as Elicia says, that they chucked you in Azkaban for killing Armando...while pregnant. With his child. I mean...bit excessive if you ask me." Ana folded her arms and looked at Ferderico with an arrogant expression, emphasising her similarity to her father. "Not to mention crude..."

Darien's mouth was set in a straight line. Graham sensed his uneasiness and took flight, circling round to land on Ana's shoulder. She nudged him and whispered something in his ear. Graham sighed inwardly, but obeyed. He swept over and landed on Calista's shoulder. The things he was ordered to do...

Calista winced slightly at Ana's arrogance. Somehow she knew it was Reginald she was mimicking...and that knowledge was not helpful. She edged nearer to Armando, trying to tell him they were in it together, and she wasn't leaving him...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 am

Ferderico looked at Ana with fire in his eyes. "Our fight is not with you, Girl. You would do well to hold your tongue. Langlock."

He turned back to Calista and Armando. "Disownment? That doesn't seem like such a bad idea... Roberto?"

The whole room looked at Roberto. What Ferderico was implying... Roberto stayed silent.

"Papa? You wouldn't." Elicia whispered looking at Roberto. She'd been disowned already. She didn't want her brother to be the same. It was horrible, not having a name. She couldn't go into Wizarding societly, or anywhere really without any muttering happening behind her back. Not that Armando could anyway, people thought he was dead. But still, Armando wouldn't have anything to his name.

Armando erased all the emotions from his face. "Go ahead. If you can't accept my fiancee, I don't want to be a Casillas anymore."

"I am sorry, Armando," Roberto said, and he sounded like he really meant it.

Suddenly something occurred Diana. With Armando and Elicia out of the picture, everything Roberto owns, everything goes to the next male heir.

"Nicolas told you didn't he?" Diana said angrily. "Told you where Tio Armando and Calista was."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 am

Ana glared back, then at Darien.
No.
Darien...I'll mess up your thoughts again and make you multitask...
Fine.
Darien thought the countercurse and Ana removed her tongue from the roof of her mouth.
But still no talking.
Ana snarled something inaudible under her breath.

Calista's breath caught in her throat. "Armando...Don't...I'm not worth it."

Darien's eyes blazed. "I never liked that boy..."
"Wow! Really?" Ana muttered.
Darien ignored her. "Remind me to add killing Pony-boy to my 'to do' list."
"What am I, a walking organiser?"
"A walking talking organiser with an attitude problem."
Ana rolled her eyes. "Not."
"Are so."
"Nope."
"Yup."
"Nuh-uh."
Darien paused. "Did you just say Nuh-uh? How old are you, three?"
Ana rolled her eyes. "That's still two years older than your mental age..."
"Isn't."
"Is." Ana retorted.
Graham rolled his eyes.
"...Wow, that was cool!" Darien's face lit up. "Did you see that? He rolled his eyes!"
Graham rolled his eyes again, and turned away.
Calista felt the strange desire to laugh. Given the situation, she held it in. "Can we save the toddler club until afterwards please?"
"Yeah Ana, go sit on the naughty step."
Ana, Graham and Calista all simultaneously rolled their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Armando ignored her and continued to stare at Roberto. "Do it." He looked at his father, the man who raised him, the man he looked up to.

Roberto shrunk in his gaze. Armando reminded him so much of his mother. He sighed and made a decision. He muttered. "No."

"Roberto..." Ferderico said.

"He is my only son... I've already lost him, I don't want to do it again." Roberto glared at Ferderico. "So no."

Elicia let out a breath she did not know she'd been holding. Roberto looked at Elicia. "I am sorry for disowning you, Elicia. If you can forgive me... "

That was all that Roberto could say as Elicia threw her arms around her father.

Ferderico spluttered. "Roberto!"

"Ferderico, you are a hypocrite! I do remember that incident sixteen years ago with your son." Roberto said.

That shut Ferderico up.

Roberto looked at Calista. "You are more then welcome to our family, especially now that your family has thrown you away."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:33 pm

"A happy ending?..." Ana was stunned.

Darien shrugged. "Well you can take your anger out on Nick, when I'm done."

Ana rolled her eyes and Graham flew back to Darien's shoulder. Darien sighed. "Alright, go on."

Graham gave a caw and flew out the open window...soaring high into the sky.

Calista was equally stunned. But in a good way.
"Th-Thank you." She smiled, relaxing slightly. "But who knows, there might be hope for me yet..." She shrugged. "But I doubt it. I don't think my father's changed his mind in his life."

Darien edged over to Diana. "Sorry, I'm going to beat up your evil scheming cousin."

Something was nagging at the back of Calista's mind, but she decided to ignore it for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:05 pm

"Go ahead, you should get in line though." Diana said.

"His loss..." Roberto said. "I understand why my son has fallen in love with you, you are quite an exquite woman."

Ferderico made a sound that sounded a lot like a growl. "I am going to leave now, this sickens me."

He turned and left.

"So when can I see my Grandchild?" Roberto said looking at Calista bellie.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:21 pm

"Ah, vengence will be sweet..." Darien muttered.

Calista was caught off-guard by the friendliness of Roberto. "Thank you...and four and a half months yet I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 pm

"I shall be looking forward to it." Roberto said bowing. "Forgive me, I must go get my brother, he might do something... unpleasant."

And with that he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Calista nodded, and looked at Armando and Elicia. "That went...well..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:06 pm

"I think he's getting soft," Armando said. Then he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Darien shrugged. "Alright...Well, we'll be off."
Ana nodded and followed her brother out.
Graham looked as though he sighed, before swooping after them.

Calista wrapped her arms around Armando. "That's a relief."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 pm

"I'm going to go too..." Diana said heading out.

Armando hugged Calista tightly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 pm

"Well...at least one of our parents'll talk to us in future." Calista sighed.

The nagging was back. And it was annoying her.

...She wanted to talk to Raoul.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Armando chuckled. He then turned to his sister. "Does this mean you'll stick around more? You're part of the family again."

Elicia laughed. "I don't know, that was honestly quite unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 pm

"You have to stick around for the wedding!" Calista exclaimed, overjoyed.

"Hm...I think we should invite your dad to the wedding." She smiled at Armando. Then she paused. "And I need to write a letter...I need to plan who's giving me away..."

She laughed. "Yes, this is turning into a wedding planning session! And Elicia can help us!...If you want to that is."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:32 pm

"Of course! I love weddings!... well no not really, cake, I love the cakes, they're always so beautiful." Elicia said.

"Giving you away?" Armando said. "I thought you were already mine."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Calista laughed. "Yes, who is baking our cake? And what shall the cake look like? I'll leave that up to you Elicia."

Calista hugged Armando again. "Of course I am, it's just a formality. But don't worry, I have someone in mind. I don't think you know him though..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:59 pm

"Oh of course!" Elicia said. "I know this wonderful cake maker in Spain..."

She had to drift off as Armando went and kissed Calista.

"I'm going to go now..." Elicia said making an exit, "I think I'll go to the Gardens."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:10 pm

"Okay..." Calista kissed Armando back, then broke away for air.

"Would you mind if my...If...If my little brother came to the wedding?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:12 pm

"Sure..." Armando said. "My sister is coming... Will he come?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Calista sighed. "I don't know. It depends...mostly on his mood. And partly on my father. Which is why I'll send him a letter at work."

She glanced around. "Or...No, I won't floo him...He might react badly. I just don't know...what he'll say. I don't know if he'll hate me..." There was fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:22 pm

"He won't hate you," Armando said. "No one could hate you, not even my father."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Calista made no response, but hugged Armando tightly.

"I still almost can't believe we're going to have a baby..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures Office   Care of Magical Creatures Office - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures Office
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next