Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Potion Ingredient Storage Room Vote_lcap1Potion Ingredient Storage Room Voting_barPotion Ingredient Storage Room Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Potion Ingredient Storage Room Vote_lcap1Potion Ingredient Storage Room Voting_barPotion Ingredient Storage Room Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Potion Ingredient Storage Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Potion Ingredient Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 am

Where the more mundane ingredients for potion-making are kept~
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:53 am

Eleutheria sighed as she was taken into a room. Seeing the jars and vials of potion ingredients, she wondered if perhaps certain parts of her would end up on the shelves. Shivering at the thought, she prayed she was being dramatic.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:20 am

With a flicker of Viper's wand, the girl was shoved into the room, still upside down. "Don't even try any other movement besides breathing. If I get back and anything is broken or damaged, one of your bones will replace it. Is that understood?" Viper asked coldly, staring at the upside down form.

A smirk appeared on her face as she added. "Oh, hope you don't mind snakes..." she gestured towards Drakon's waiting form who hissed at Eleutheria in response.

Viper laughed at the sight before slamming the door shut, sealing it locked with the most powerful charm she knew.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 am

Eluetheria screamed bloody murder as she noticed the snake and as the door slammed, and the spell released her, amazingly with her permission, she scrambled as far from it as possible. "Just a dream..." she whimpered. "Just a dream." Her head and neck hurt from where she had hit the floor and she pulled her cloak about her wishing she was any where else.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:56 am

Viper didn't even bother to fight back the laugh that ocurred in response to the ear-piercing screams, instead opting to cast a Muffliato on the door before making her way to Kiara's office to see how she and Sevastyan were.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:49 am

((Assuming Viper and Ciaran are with her))

Kiara followed Viper to the place she had put Eluetheria, she was very curious as to what the girl was like and what she had been doing with her body at the time.

It was going to be a interesting converstion.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 am

Flicking her hand, Viper opened the door holding Eleutheria captive, revealing the girl. She whispered a few phrases in parseltongue, coaxing the snake to leave and thanking him for his help as Drakon slid away.

"The veritaserum is in the classroom. I doubt you should need it though. I already gave Ms.Delanquar a warning on my own version of veritaserum should she bes dishonest." She told Kiara, shooting the girl a warning look before moving to lean against the wall so the Headmistress could interrogate to her heart's desire.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 am

Eleutheria sat against the wall, shaking violently as she watched the three people who had entered. She was almost glad to see them, since they forced the snake to leave, but a feeling of dread swept over her as the first witch spoke to the second. So was the 30ish light haired woman her aunt? And how was the red haired man, who appeared to be taking her apart and placing each limb in a different box with his eyes.

"W-what d-d-do you w-w-what to know?" she asked, her teeth chattering due to fear. She was going to be sick any moment...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:09 am

Kiara eyed Eleutheria who appeard to be scared to bits, not that she couldn't blame her she supposed...

"Calm down child we arn't going to hurt you" her voice was calm and quiet voice. it wouldn't do them little good if the girl passed out due to fear.

"Can you tell me what you were doing in the forest?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 am

Eleutheria sniffed back a few tears. Goodness, she was seventeen years old. Not some whiny baby, she forced herself to think.
"I was the b-back up for my father." she muttered. Her shaking had died down a great deal since she had heard the woman's calm voice.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 am

Kiara nodded, " my name is Kiara I am Headmistres of Hogwarts, what were you doing there after your father and the others left?"kiara and awensered and asked at the same time
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 am

"Um...I was...a-apologizing. Adam killed you and I wanted to... s-stop him, but Father wouldn't let me. I'm so sorry. I've never seen anyone do that before." she mumbled, her sentences jumbled and chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am

Kiara sighed, the girls was to young to be going on missions like that.

"I hear your name is Eleutheria Delanqaur, well Ms. Delanquar are you aware there is a Eglantine Delanqaur teaching here?" she asked wondering what the girl though she knew about her biological mother.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 am

((Mind if I have Sevastyan jump in? He'll mostly be on the sidelines, but I just wanted to post saying he's here now.))

Sevastyan walked briskly down the hall to where Amaranth specified he meet up with them after taking Morana back outdoors. It didn't take long to find them. As he approached, the Russian slowed his pace to a less-hurried gait.

Directly behind Amaranth, Sevastyan placed a hand at her hip and rested his chin on her shoulder. He peered through a half-curtain of loose raven hair at the girl they had more or less captured and then whispered to Viper, "Did I miss anything crucial?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Eleutheria nodded. "She's my aunt...I guess. My uncle and cousin were killed by her. And you're her daughter...adopted, aren't you? And you've got Riddle in your last name. How come you're Headmistress of Hogwarts then?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Kiara shook her head, the girl had been fed lies.

"Professor Delanquar wouldn't harm much less kill her own husband and daughter, and they were killed, murdered by someone else" she paused decideing now was not the best moment to tell who the killer was. She would only call them liers.

"I have been named her heir yes but she didn't raise me, and just because I have Riddle in my name doesn't make me a evil witch. which I am sure by now you can see" she added.

"Now when you say you back your father up, what does that job mean, what do you do" she asked.

In the back of her mind she wondered what they were going to do with her, they couldn't just send her back to Charles,
she didn't seem anything like the boy, Adam she said his name was. I seemed she was under the impression they were the bad guys.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Feeling a familiar presence's touch, Viper reflexively relaxed into it, tilting her head slightly to place a kiss on his cheek. "Not much. she says she was the back-up for her father and was apologizing to Kiara when we found her." Viper replied, leaning her head gently on Sevastyan's.

"I almost feel sorry for her..." Viper admitted softly in a hushed tone only Sevastyan could hear.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 am

Eleutheria wasn't sure what to think of Kiara's defense of her aunt. But she decided it would be best to answer her question.

"A back-up is someone who fills in for someone when their sick or busy. My brother had a fever, so I went with Father instead of him. I wasn't expecting them to kill you for trying to save someone else. They should have arrested you, given you a fair trial. They had no proof... and then Trudy. You caught her cloak on fire, and Father didn't do anything. That was awful..." Eleutheria began to cry softly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:25 am

Kiara shook her head "I doubt you will believe me, but your.... father has done a great many things, he severly hurt Eglantine, and nearly killed her before. He has also killed other people before as well. For no reason other then the fact they were related to a dark family. Does that seem fair to you Ms Delanquar? that someone should die for the crimes of there family?"

"I am merely protecting my family from being killed" She explained softly to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:35 am

"When you kill a snake, you don't spare the babies so they can grow up to kill and hurt." Eleutheria replied. "My Father is a good man, who does his duty and does it well."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 am

Viper stiffened as snakes were brought into the discussion. "Would you care to repeat that my snake, Ms.Delanquar?" Viper asked coldly, knowing for a fact Drakon would not be pleased at all.

"Kills well..." she muttered under her breath. "Who doesn't? One small incantation and bam! Done!" She rolled her eyes. Clearly any sympathy Viper may have had had evaporated.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:52 am

Kiara shock her head, this made no sence, why would Charles take this girl as his daughter when she was Eglantine? something happened during that blurred part of Ciarans memory.

"People are not snakes, Miss Delanquar, and are you sure you know for certain what it is your Father does? how is any different then Voldemort killing muggle " said Kiara to counter her, and leave her with something to think about.

Then she turned to look at Ciaran and Viper and Sevastyan, then she motioned away from Eleutheria and said in a hushed tone.

"What should we do with her? I don't want to send her back to Charles. "
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:04 am

Eleutheria sniffed back several tears. It was true...people weren't snakes... but her father had always said they were like them. Confused and afraid, she brought her knees up to her face and wept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potion Ingredient Storage Room   Potion Ingredient Storage Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Potion Ingredient Storage Room
Page 1 of 1