Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Great Hall - Page 19 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 19 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Great Hall - Page 19 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 19 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Great Hall

Go down 
+15
magmafire
Raven
Falling_Rain
Candii Corn
sub_rosa
Amy Avalon
Casey Silvertongue
Marie McDore
Moon Hound Hati
Eupa
kissofdeath
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Great Hall - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Kiara smiled amused by his reaction to Eglantines favorite food. He had his uncles sence of humor.

'You may stay for as long as you like, a Triwizard Tournament is currently going on, you may find things interesting."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:25 pm

"Another Triwizard Tournament? How interesting..." Ran nodded, dropping the fish as Eglantine turned to look at him. He gave her a charming smile as she glared at the flopping fish. "I'd of rathered she had not been seeing that." he muttered, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Kiara turned her glaze to Ciaran, "You wouldn't have happened to have been choosen to compete in the tournament, when you attended Hogwarts, where you?"

(hmm wouldn't be interesting if lashanra came in?)
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:13 am

Ciaran shook his head. "No, I never entered. Bad swimmer." he confessed. "But I witnessed Harry Potter's winning."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:56 am

Kiara nodded "I entered and won, although I admit water and I didn't get along.. at all. Bad reaction" she said. She had been so ill after the task with the water.

"What about flying? did you play quidditch?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:59 am

Ciaran shook his head, chuckling. "Flying and I don't get on." he muttered. "At least not the sort that Quidditch needs. So sorry to hear about your reaction to water. I've always loved a good stroke in the foam."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:10 am

Kiara chuckled "I can fly pretty well, but I can't catch a ball if my life depended on it. I don't react well to cold water. If it is hot water no problem"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:43 am

"Aye, so you can enjoy swimming if the water be warm enough for you. Good to hear." Ciaran passed a pitcher of pumpkin juice to Kiara, offering her fill her goblet.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 am

Kiara smiled, "Thank you"

She paused for a moment to think of something to say.

"Umm so what made you want to become a auror? if you don't mind me asking" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:11 am

Ciaran's face darkened slightly. "I fought in the Battle of Hogwarts." he muttered. "Seeing children me age die... I went into the training soon after." he finished, looking down the table. "Hope to do a wee bit of good. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 am

Kiara blinked "That was the same for me as well, I didn't exactly fight in the battle of hogwarts, but I saw more then my fair share of the war. A firend of mine was killed in front of me by a Death eater. I promised my self I would put a stop to it" Kiara explained
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:24 am

Ciaran nodded. "And now look at you, lassie. Headmistress of Hogwarts! I'd say you did better than I at giving to this world." he said seriously, toasting her with a goblet of juice.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 am

Kiara laughed "Nonsence, it I hadn't made to retire early I would still be an auror I garnatee you" She said as she raised her goblet as well.

"I am here becasue it is what the world throw at me,, not that I regret a minute of it though" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:13 am

Ciaran clinked his goblet against hers and smiled. "We all go where fate directs and make the most of it, lassie. That's life."

At that precise moment, the Great Halls doors flew open and a raging storm by the name of Headmistress Genevieve Lasharna entered, wand out in her hand. If glares could kill, Kiara would have long since been incinerated.

"Vy daughter vas azacked vy your Zizothin zutents! Zay vumped grenouille ons her! You arz incompétent." She pointed her wand at Kiara to punctuate her statement.

"Now see here, Madame. Put that wand away." Horatio stated calmly, rising to his feet. As if to show that he had no harmful intentions. "There is no reason to get upset at the Headmistress for what some of the students did."

Lasharna moved the wand to point at the older wizard. "Oz coz." she muttered, tucking it away. Eglantine had pulled her wand partially from her pocket, she knew Lasharna far too well.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 am

Kiara raised a wandless shield around her self but made no move for her wand, she didn't want to give Lasharna any more reason to curse her.

"I am aware of what happened, and I would hardly call it an attack, it was prank, granted I can understand she is upset, but she wasn't hurt. The students reasponsble have been taken care but their head of house. It will not happen again Madam Lasharna" Kiara explained and promised. Though she had a feeling it wouldn't be enough.

"Now if you please will you lower you wand" she asked with hint of warning in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 am

Ciaran's hand moved to his wand, but he refrained from pulling it out. He had no idea who the woman before them was, and had no desire to start an international incident.

Genevieve pulled her wand out almost as soon as it touched her pocket, firing a lifting hex at Kiara. However it was repelled by the shield, Lasharna had not seen Kiara cast and bounced back to hit the floor beside the French woman's feet.

"Madame!" Eglantine gasped, pulling out her own wand. Genevieve turned to look at her friend.
"Zo not zefen her, Eglantine! She know abo it and say nozing." Horatio slid his hand into his pocket for his wand, he hardly needed it, but one hex had already been fired.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:07 am

Kiara stood up, a sheild still in place around her, she notice everyone else go for there wands. however It was her, Lasharna was after.

"I will repeat my self Madam Lasharna, put you wand down now.... I only just found out about the incident recently, no one was hurt therefore I had no reason the interfer. It is the head of house's job to disapline their students in those matters."

Kiara still made no move for her wand, if Lasharna fired another hex at her she may just find herself without one as well.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:30 am

"Diz Head of Hoz, diz she punish them, azording? No, ze diz no." The Headmistress' eyes flashed dangerously. "My szeet cherie zas aztac no rezon. If diz happen again, I vill vright to ze miniztry."

Finally, she slid her wand into her pocket and folded her arms over her chest. Horatio sunk back into his chair, however, both Eglantine and Ciaran kept their wands in hand under the table.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:58 am

Kiara sighed "The students will be given detention Madam, but I can't control there actions. Nor can I predict if will happen agian. I am sorry for their actions madam, other then that there is little more I can do" she said as she sat down, seceretly keeping her shield up just incase.

"And unless your daughter is hurt there would very little the ministry can do Madam," she added.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:51 am

"Az long az zay as punized." Lasharna sniffed. "And ze vas hurtz. Emotionally."

"Headmistress, my daughter no doubt realizes it was only a prank. If it will make you feel better, I am certain that Headmistress Kiara will be sure to ask the students involved in this event to not harm your daughter again." Eglantine offered. Genevieve softened.

"Zat zould be azeptble." she nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:11 am

Kiara sighed in relief and sent a thankful nod to Eglantine, "Concider it done" she said.

Then switching into Host Headmistress mode she motioned to the chair on her right, "Care to join us for dinner Madam" Kiara invited.

She would have rather not have, but is was her way of offering peace between them.

Lashanra was more them welcome to reject her invite though.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 am

"No, zank you." Genevieve nodded. "I muz azent zo vy zutents." She nodded to Eglantine before sweeping out of the Great Hall.

"If you will excuse me, Kiara." Eglantine murmured. "It is getting late..." Horatio rose from his seat as Eglantine pushed her wheelchair back.

"I will beg for you pardon as well, Kiara dear." he stated, smiling. With a nod to Ciaran, the two professors left the Great Hall.

"You may be right about them." Ciaran chuckled. "And what was that giant's bur about? She seemed to be hating you."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:38 am

Kiara laughed slightly at the giant comment " Don't let her hear you say that... truthfully I have no idea what she has against me. Seems to think I have no idea what I am doing and hogwarts is in shambless becasue of it. Things have been hactic around here lately, especaily with the triwizard tournament, thing are bound to happen. Of course when ever they do she pins it as my fault....." Kiara sighed again.

Then she smiled, "See? things around hogwarts are never boring"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:02 am

"Of course." Ciaran nodded. "Well, me dinner is settling well and the drinks were good." he commented. "Perhaps, now I could be asking if you'd mind letting an auror attend the Yule Ball. I've not been to one since my school days and me uncle mentioned that you had no one to escort you." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 am

Kiara blushed for a moment "Are you asking me to the Yule ball?" she asked. The memory of her talk with Eglantine afew days ago came flooding back. "That must what got them to do this" she thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next