Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Vote_lcap1Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Voting_barShaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Vote_lcap1Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Voting_barShaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Empty
PostSubject: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome Ladies, Gents...other. Welcome to the pub that likes to shake it up and let it ROLL
and roll
n roll...
n ROLL!

Where the booze keeps flowing, and no one cares how underage you are...or how depressed you are...or who you're assaulting...basically, we don't care.

Please Note: We do not accept responsibily for any;
-liver failures
-heart attacks
-general assualt
-violence ending in death
-violence ending in pain
-violence ending in tooth loss
-violence ending in hair loss
-general violence
-suicide
-drunkeness
-assault...of any kind
-cheating on partners
-bad jokes
-insults
-arguments
Oh...and Marriages...don't take responsibilty...It's not our fault there's a church in the back. Okay, maybe it is, but we needed cash okay?!
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:08 pm

These were dark times, but that didn't stop Nicolas from going into this pub.

It had been couple of ours since he'd been on the streets, wandering, following where ever it was his feet took him. Diana had died, and though, he didn't love her (not in that way at least), it still took an affected on him. It was more than an affect. He was devastated. They'd grown up with each other. Shared many wonderful moments together. She was his wife, and though, they didn't really have a husband and wife relationship - she was his best friend. Now she'd left him.

It had been only 10 minutes ago, when he's conscious thought finally arrived. He was going to drown himself in his sorrows. He went to the first pub he found.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Ana ordered another firewhisky, confindent in her polyjuice disguise.
Darien was dead...And the antidote to losing a sibling was a vast quantity of alcohol.
She didn't glance up as a figure entered the pub, confindent no one would recognise her with bright red hair and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 pm

"Gimme one of those too," Nicolas said sitting down by the woman in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Having already had more alcohol than normal, Ana was in a strangely talkative mood. And seeing as she already knew Nick, she decided to amuse herself by annoying him.
"So...what troubles are you drinking away?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Nicolas didn't really want to talk about what had happened. But he figured, might as well, it wasn't like this woman knew who he was.

He downed the firewhiskey set before him and asked for another.

"I am celebrating..." Nicolas held out his left hand to where his wedding band was. "I am... a bachelor now." Despite his words, his tone was defeated, miserable.

He downed the next firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Ana was surprised. Of course, even drunk as she was, she didn't believe Nick's fake celebration for a nanosecond.
Diana was dead...And so was Darien.
She ordered another firewhisky and downed it, already calling for another.
"I'm an only child." Ana replied, voice sombre. "But you could say it was all his own fault really. He chose to be a Romeo...and now they are both dead."
She glanced at Nick, too drunk to care whether he realised who she was or not.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Nicolas stopped... and he looked, really looked at the woman he was talking to.

He gave out a sound that sounded like a chuckle, but it couldn't have been, no one chuckled in these dark times.

"Well, Ana, A toast!" He got another glass of firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 pm

"Well Nick, I guess my cover's blown."

Ana smiled and also downed another glass. Now she was almost seeing double.
Almost...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Nicolas' head started to buzz, but only slightly.

"A congratulations is in order I believe, Diana gave birth to a boy." He ordered a round of firewhiskey for Ana and himself.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 pm

"Congrats Dad." Ana half-laughed, downing the drink. "Darien would turn in his grave...as he would do anyway as I'm talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm

That made Nicolas really chuckle, it was a sad chuckle though. "I'm not the father."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm

"Then who is?" Ana raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 pm

"Oh come, now Ana. Who else would it be? Not me, that's for sure. She didn't love me and I didn't love her, not in that way of course. Diana and I only married to protect the kids but... Diana only really loved one man." Nicolas tipped his glass in his mouth.

"Course, before she could tell him, he got up and left, left her with no note of where to find him. Did you know she cried herself to sleep every night?" Nicolas clicked his tongue.

"That rat-bastard left her depressed and pregnant. Then he goes and get himself killed."

He laughed but it was a bitter-hateful laugh, empty of any humour whatsoever.

"So she dies, the Mediwitches don't know why but she dies."

"Romeo and Juliet indeed." He downed his glass. "You're bloody brother got my cousin killed."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:39 am

Ana rolled her eyes. "Your cousin wasn't killed...my brother was."
She downed another alcoholic drink. "And for what it's worth, he seemed to think he was putting the whole lot of them in danger, and he didn't know about the pregnanancy... And I'm pretty sure he cried himself to sleep every night too."
Ana barely registered the pile of glasses, and ordered another round. She sighed.
"If they ever learn to time travel I swear, I'll go back in time and destroy that goddam play...Bloody Shakespeare." She drank another Firewhisky, now barely able to walk.
She began to laugh almost hysterically. "I don't think I can walk anymore..."
She stood up and slipped back down again, still laughing. "Wait so I've been an aunt how long and haven't known? And I feel sorry for you, now you'll have to look after them all! Didn't Darien and Diana adopt your uncle's kids?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 am

"Whatever, noble or cowardous as his intentions were, it still comes to the fact that he left her. That pratt shouldn't have left her like that. And on their wedding annverisary no less." Nicolas indicated to the Barman he wanted another round. "It's just a shame, I owed him a couple of broken bones. I remember promising to him on his wedding day that if he broke my cousin's heart, he'd get a pounding, as only the Spainards could do."

"Oh don't feel sorry for me," Nicolas said. "At least I can go into a bar with my good looks without having to fear anything. Besides, the kids are great. I just think I'm going to have a bit of trouble taking care of the littlest one... I'm not too sure how to. I should go and find myself a new wife." Nicolas joked.

Nicolas raised his glass to her. "Congratulations on being an Aunt!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Ana winced. "Well he was a pratt."
Then she laughed. "Good luck with that."
She raised her glass, or tried to, and missed Nick's glass altogether.
Ana laughed hysterically. "You know what's really funny? I don't think I can even see in a straight line, much less walk!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm

"Don't worry!" Nicolas said. "I couple more of these," he held out his glass, "And I'll start speaking in French... and I don't even know how to speak in french!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:07 pm

"Just as well...neither do I." Ana laughed, the glass slipping from her drunken grasp and crashing onto the floor.
Her hysteria grew, fuelled by the alcohol and she fell off the bar stool.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 pm

She would have hit the floor, if Nicolas hadn't caught her a split second later.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Ana stopped laughing, and gazed blearily up at Nick.
"Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 pm

"No prob," Nicolas coughed out. Once he was sure she sat securely on her stool, he sat back down on his.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:29 pm

"You know Nick, you're not too bad...at least not as much as Darien said." Ana smiled, ordering more drinks.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 pm

"Yeah well," Nicolas said. "I've always respected you more than you brother, at least you show some backbone."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Ana downed another firewhisky, no longer noticing as it burned her throat.
"Thanks, but he was practically an invertebrate when it came to....life." She knocked another glass on the floor, but didn't notice.
"And for what it's worth, I respected you more than Diana, and not just because the whole Romeo Juliet thing was getting on my nerves..." She laughed. "I just got the strangest feeling of deja vu...remember your plot in dare club?"
She didn't notice she was falling, sideways this time, towards Nick...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))   Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaken...and Stirred. ((A bar...))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next