Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Hufflepuff Common Room Vote_lcap1Hufflepuff Common Room Voting_barHufflepuff Common Room Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Hufflepuff Common Room Vote_lcap1Hufflepuff Common Room Voting_barHufflepuff Common Room Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Hufflepuff Common Room

Go down 
+2
sub_rosa
Headmistress Kiara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Hufflepuff Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Make your selves at home Hufflepuffs
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:18 am

Michael sighed as he opened the case to his electric guitar, a small plastic baggie in one hand which contained a brand new string. Apparently he'd carried it back up to the Common Room too roughly and one of the strings had broken from its place. The only good thing was it had been the string that had broken, and that he already knew how to replace them properly since he was 12.

There didn't seem to be anyone else in the Common Room today, which he found slightly odd. With a shrug the lad went to work, quickly becoming so engrossed in his work that he hadn't heard anyone come in.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:27 am

Horatio hurried down the hallway and quickly entered the Hufflepuff common room, his status as Professor allowing him quick access.

"Mr. Blackwood." he said loudly, approaching the young man. "Could I have a moment of your time, please." his deep voice echoed through the room and several first year Hufflepuffs cringed in their seats.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:36 am

Michael jumped the moment he'd been addressed. 'What'd I do?!' he wondered in a daze as he paused in sliding on the string to the guitar, blinking once to process the information. The split second after that he nodded, placed the guitar back in his case, and stood. In the event Professor McKevin wanted to go somewhere different, Michael was ready; but if right here was good, well, he'd sit back down after the professor found a seat, of course.

"Of course, sir. Here... or somewhere else, professor?" he asked politely, not entirely sure what the History of Magic professor could possibly require of him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:39 am

"Here is fine," Horatio nodded, motioning for the boy to come with him. He led them over to an unoccupied corner of the room and erected a quick sound barrier. "Would you be willing to deliver something for me? Without anyone seeing you?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:52 am

Michael nodded, and followed the Professor. The sound barrier made him curious, but he didn't question it. 'Private conversations and all that... Mom and Dad's used them loads of times,' Michael reminded himself.

A brow quirked with curiosity, but he nodded again. "Sure, professor," he said, making an attempt to steady the fang earring in his left earlobe. "Where would I need to take it?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:00 am

"Professor DeLanquar's office. Do you think you would be able to sneak into her office and lay these on her desk without getting caught?" he pulled a bouquet of small red flowers from his robes.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:10 am

Michael glanced at the bouquet, feeling a slight smile come to his face. So that's the errand Professor McKevin needed? The Hufflepuff was relieved and surprised all at the same time: relieved that it -hopefully- wouldn't get him into trouble to deliver the flowers unseen, yet surprised that it was flowers he was to take - to Professor DeLanquar's office, no less.

"I think I can do that, Professor. Shouldn't be any problem at all," he answered, knowing just the secret passage he could take. Michael had discovered it sometime last year, and practically relied on the thing to find his way around. "Is there anything else you need me to do, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:21 am

"No, that will be all. And thank you very much." He handed the flowers to Michael and smiled broadly. "I greatly appreciate this, young man."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:36 am

"Any time, professor," Michael replied with a grin and took the flowers. Now all he needed to do was take these to Professor DeLanquar's office without being seen...

((To the Prof.'s office! Is he going to get caught... or will he prevail? lol xD))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:50 am

((he won't get caught...lol))

Horatio exited the common room humming, "Eglantine" under his breath. Things were looking up.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Casey wondered into the common room and sat down on a sofa not exactly sure what to do with her self.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 am

Michael made himself at home on one of the couches in the common room, his guitar practically never leaving his side. Classes were over, and as far as he knew Professor McKevin - his newly-declared Head of House - had no courier assignments for him insofar as he was aware.

So that just left him, the common room, and his guitar. The Hufflepuff opened the sturdy leather case and removed the instrument, beginning to make sure it was properly tuned...
Back to top Go down
stylesmile
First year
First year
stylesmile

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-30

File
Name: Tommy
Blood Rank: Muggle born

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 am

Tommy entered the common room. He had a book under his arm and looked around quickly for a place to sit and read in peace.

The older student with a guitar caught his eye and he walked over to the couch, curious.
"Wicked! Do you play?" he asked, his eyes wide with wonder.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 am

Michael looked up and turned his head, the runespoor fang earring gently smacking him in the cheek at the sharp movement. "Yeah, I play a bit," he replied congenially. "Would you like to hear a bit?"
Back to top Go down
stylesmile
First year
First year
stylesmile

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 am

He nodded, eyes still lit with wonder. Tommy played the recorder from learning in his 4th grade muggle class. "Yeah, that would be neat." he cheered, smiling. "What can you play?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 am

"I play mostly rock and metal, though I started on acoustic. As for particular songs, mostly covers by different Muggle bands - Aerosmith, Nickelback, Alice Cooper, Linkin Park... If I've heard it, I think I can play it pretty well by ear," Michael replied and set the guitar in the proper position to play. He only slightly tweaked the nobs on the guitar for amp and volume - he didn't think the entire school would appreciate the blare, and neither would those nearest him take too kindly to an eardrum-numbing blast of noise.

"I just recently got the song Stricken down... it's by a band called Disturbed..." Michael added and, without further encouraging, started to play.

((For Guitar Cover - not done by me, lol - click here!))
Back to top Go down
stylesmile
First year
First year
stylesmile

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:27 am

Tommy sat down next to the older boy as he played, clapping when he finished. "That was really good. I'm Tommy Trocan by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 am

Michael smiled, glad to know that his performance was well-received. "Thanks. And I'm Michael. Michael Blackwood... Though some just call me 'Mike'. Nice to meet ya, Tommy," he replied, tucking his guitar pick between the strings for to extend an open hand. It would be a little awkward to shake hands if one had to hold onto a guitar pick in the same had...

"Are you from Britain, Tommy? I'm originally from America, myself..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 am

A notice is carved into the common room wall... impervious to magic and a red quill dangles beside it...

If you desire to join the ranks of Purger, please sign your name at the bottom of this notice... the ink will fade immediately and you will be an official member.
You must past all five of the following qualifications in order to join.

1) Not from a dark family
2) Muggle blood or Half-Blood
3) A desire to rid the world of dark familes
4) Obedience to the purger order
5) 12 and above in age

Signed,
Charles DeLanquar

Also do not discuss your membership with anyone else under pain of removal from the Purgers.
Back to top Go down
stylesmile
First year
First year
stylesmile

File

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:27 am

**continued from above as in not below the in-the-way notice**

Tommy smiled. Michael, nice friendly name. And easy to remember. "It's wonderful to meet you." he nodded. After shaking the older boy's hand, he nodded in reply to the question.
"I'm British, yeah. But I was born in India and raised in Canada. America! Neat, I went to camp there once. You yanks are neat."
Back to top Go down
Tohon1865
First year
First year
Tohon1865

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:55 am

Renee Tohon walked into the common. She just finished sending an owl.
She looked at her watch and noticed she was late for her first class. Her second day,too!
And she also miss breakfast. Well,she guessed she had to wait for lunch now.
She walked up to her room and went to her bed where her school bag was.
She grabbed it and walked out of the room. Than walked down the stairs to the common room again an than walked out of the common room door .
She started down the hall to her first class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Common Room
Page 1 of 1