Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Voting_barThe Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Voting_barThe Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Dreaded Dinner of Doom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:03 pm

"No, I'd like to know where he is at all times actually..." Nicolas said. Then he felt Ana's glare. "Fine." Nicolas stood up and headed out.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Ana shut the door behind them.
"Okay...my dad has the power to destroy all the plans for Darius...but..." She paused.
"If we can get him on our side, he could be useful. But I decided to talk it over with you first. He...I know he wants to be able to see his grandson. He's always been obsessed with heirs. Would it do so much harm if he popped in once every few years? Or just allowing him to send postcards or something...or presents? He could be like an obscure grandfather who exists to send presents and money. You wouldn't have to put up with him...And he knows Reg is his grandfather now...it'll seem odd if he never hears from him again."
She sighed. "Merlin, I don't want him around much, and I know you don't really want to see him ever again...But he could tell Darius the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm

"I know and that's why I don't want to risk it," Nicolas said honestly. "I don't want to talk about this now, Darius is mine." Nicolas re-open the door to the study and glared at Mr. Vaight.

"He isn't Darien's alright? He's mine. I've raised him, I've taken care of him. All your son did was f**ked Diana and got her f**king pregnant then he left. He didn't do anything else. Darius is mine."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:33 pm

"Ana have you suggested anger management to your husband?" Reginald asked, an eyebrow raised at Nick's declaration.

"Shut up Dad." Ana forcibly dragged Nick away from the door and shut it.

"Nick...Calm down. Darius'll wonder why you're getting so angry." She glanced up at the staircase.

"Look, you know as well as I do that Darius thinks I am his mother and you are his father. For what it's worth, he also thinks the sun shines out of your trousers. But he still thinks that I am his mother and therefore that my father is his grandfather. And don't you think it'd be a bit odd if he never got any cards or presents from his grandfather at christmas? Or on his birthday? Wouldn't that be a bit strange for him? He might feel he'd done something wrong! Please Nick, just let him send stuff. You won't have to talk to him, or see him, ever. I don't want Darius to feel he's being left out. And I can persuade my father to send stuff to Eliza and Fitz too...But they won't know him. They just get presents. You'll still be the one they love the most, and the one they run to when they're hurt, and the one they obey without question, and the one they want to play with. All my father will do is send presents every now and again. They'll still love you far more than him." She smiled. "Let's face it, my father is hardly as loveable as you." She then promptly shut up.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Nicolas took a few calming breaths and he let Ana grab him.

"I could fake those presents...." Nicolas muttered. Darius was his and he wouldn't let anything change that. Then he stopped as he listened to what Ana had said.

He cracked a grin. "So... you think I'm... lovable?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Ana was tempted to hit her head on a wall.
First rule of not embarrasing yourself...DON'T SAY ANYTHING STUPID!

Ana opened her mouth to reply, then shut it again. She closed her eyes momentarily, gathering a defense.

"Of course not." She rolled her now open eyes at Nick. "But from a child's perspective, you're a loveable dad."

"I have got places to be in about three years you know..." Reginald shouted at the closed door.

Ana rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Nicolas glared at Reginald but since the door was closed, he really glared at a door.

"Alright," Nicolas said finally, "I'll let him give Darius presents... but that's it alright? No visiting, no borrowing Darius over the weekend so he can take him forever, nothing of that sort."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:05 pm

"Thanks." Ana smiled.
"And I'm just glad the whole family Christmas idea is out the window...Family holidays suck."

She pushed the door open.

"You two are finally finished I presume..." Reginald muttered.

"Yes. In return for not telling Darius or anyone else, we shall allow you to send presents and cards etc to your grandson...And also to Fitzwilliam and Elizabeth. However, no visiting."

Reginald considered for a moment. He glanced at Nick, then at Ana.
"I suppose that seems fair...But on the condition that I get to properly introduce myself now."
Ana glared suspsiciously. Reginald raised his hands. "Just literally say hello I am your grandfather, give him this, and leave." He reached into a pocket and withdrew a small carved wolf.
Ana caught her breath. "I made that for Darien's sixteenth birthday..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Nicolas folded his arms. He really had no choice in the matter now. Reginald seemed to have good intentions but if anything happened to Darius, Nicolas would make sure Reginald would pay.

"Wait," Nicolas said. "Before I let you see him, I want an apology."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Reginald folded his arms. "For what exactly?"

Ana sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:18 pm

"For being an A**hole." Nicolas wanted to say but he felt that would be counterproductive.

"For calling my cousin a whore." He said simply. "She is after all, the mother of your Grandson."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Reginald swallowed his pride, metaphorically of course, and only temporarily.

"I..." Ana glared at him, forcing him to continue.

"I apologise." It sounded sincere. He was not going to mess up his chances of meeting his grandson, and heir of heir. "It was wrong of me, and I understand your anger."

Ana glanced at Nick, wondering if he'd accept the apology.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:27 pm

"Good," Nicolas said. He seemed satisfied with Reginald's apology. "Now I want you to swear, swear that you won't tell Darius anything. I want you to do the Unbreakable Vow."

"Ana, if you please be our binder..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Ana nodded. "Alright."

Reginald raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Why is it no one ever thinks my word is enough?"

Ana raised her eyebrow in reply. "Because you are Reginald Vaight."

Reginald laughed. "That I am. Very well Mr Casillas, I shall make an Unbreakable Vow."

He extended a hand, and Ana grasped her wand.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Nicolas took Reginald's hand and said the following.

"Do you Reginald Vaight swear to kept the pretenses that I, Nicolas Casillas is Darius Casillas' father and will not reveal the truth other wise?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm

"I do."

Ana tapped the hands, and a tongue of flame appeared.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:42 pm

"Do you Reginald Vaight swear to not to take Darius Casillas away from me, Nicolas Casillas?" Nicolas continued on.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:42 pm

"I do."

Ana tapped the joined hands once again, another flame encircling them.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:44 pm

"Do you Reginald Vaight swear to protect Darius Casillas from any harm?" Nicolas continued on. "Even if that harm would be yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Reginald met Nick's gaze. "I do."

Ana tapped the hands a final time, and the flames encircled them completely, glowing brightly. The Unbreakable Vow was complete.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Nicolas glanced at Ana then at Reginald, fully pleased with what has happened.

"Alright then," Nicolas said. "Killa!"

The elf popped in. "Master?"

"Bring Darius here."

The elf bowed and disappeared again. He re-appeared with Darius looking slightly confused.

"Daddy?... Mummy?" Darius said.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Ana smiled. "Hello Darius. There's someone here we want you to meet."

Reginald stood up and walked to stand in front of the boy. He crouched down in front of him and smiled. "Hello. I'm your mummy's daddy. So that makes me your grandad."
He reached into his pocket and drew the carved wolf out. "I brought this for you."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Darius shyly reached for the carved wolf. "Granddad?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 pm

"Yes Darius. That's me." Reginald smiled.

Ana smiled encouragingly at Darius. "But Grandad's got a lot to do now Darius..."

Reginald smiled and stood up. "Your mother's right Darius...Now be good for your parents, and I'll write to you soon."

He held out a hand for Darius to shake.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Darius looked slightly upset. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Dinner of Doom   The Dreaded Dinner of Doom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dreaded Dinner of Doom
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next