Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Advanced Spells 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Advanced Spells 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Advanced Spells 3 Vote_lcap1Advanced Spells 3 Voting_barAdvanced Spells 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Advanced Spells 3 Vote_lcap1Advanced Spells 3 Voting_barAdvanced Spells 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Advanced Spells 3

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Kiara stood in the middle of Classroom with a smile on her face as she waited for the students to come to the class.

Behind her was a big pot of Chocolate frogs, that was under the Fidelius charm so none of the students could see it.

"Welcome to Advanced spells Class, today we will be looking at the Fidelius charm.." she said

Looking around the students she smiled.

"Who here is horrible at keeping secrets? raise you and come up here for a demonstration. After the demo we will continue with the lecture and lesson. Now any volunteers?" she asked.

"I have a secret to tell on of you"

(Students RP)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm

"I'll volunteer." Nicolas said glancing around the class and noticing the silence.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Taylor also rose his hand the same time Nocolas did and laughed, "I'm terrible at keeping a secret also," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Kiara smiled and nodded, "Very well my two blabbermouths, try this on for size" she said as she motioned for the two to follow her to the middle of the class.

She whispered to Nicolas "On the table in front of you is a large cauldron of chocolate frogs"

She turned to Taylor and whispered the same thing.

"Now if either of you can tell a classmate or a friend what just told you, i will give to you for free" she said with a smile.

(Note: they won't be able to tell any one, but they can see the cauldron and the frogs now)
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Taylor followed her to the middle of the class and felt awkward staring at all the students. Taylor stared at the cauldron of chocolate frogs, chocolate never intrested him only some certain chocolate was good. He looked back at the class but for some reason when he tried to tell the classmates about the chocolate frogs couldn't. He never could be able to keep a sercret. He was confused.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 pm

"Alright," Nicolas said looking at the cauldron. "No problem."

"Hey everyone, there are .......... in the cauldron." Nicolas said. He blinked and tried again.

He went to his original table where Diana and Helena sat. "There are ....... on the table."

"What's the matter Nick?" Helena said laughing.

"I don't know..." Nicolas looked back at Taylor wondering if he was having the same problem and looked back at the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Raven looked at them confused, she knew Taylor couldn't keep a secret so why was he acting so strange now.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Taylor went to Raven and told her, "Raven, there a........in the cauldron," he said and had an awkward face then looked at Nicolas and shook his head.

"I don't get it I can't say whats in the Cauldron."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Raven looked at him, "I don't understand what your saying Taylor," she laughed, "What are you trying to say? describe it." She told him.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:40 pm

"There's........ in the cauldron!" Taylor was getting aggrivated and looked at Kaira in confusion then looked at the other student to see if he could say it also. This was unlike him he could easily blur out a secret but he couldn't this time. Was this a trick? He knew it was part of Kiara's lesson but how did she make them not say the secret.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:43 pm

((Wait... wouldn't they technically get to tell the class what's inside the cauldron, just not where the Cauldron is?))
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 pm

((I dunno.....where you talking to me or Kiara?))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:51 pm

((lol, anyone really. I'm just saying since Voldemort could talk about James and Lily but not know exactly where they were....))
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:54 pm

((oh lol, but i guess the best person to ask is Kiara))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm

(well.. what I was aim for was the location... they don't know where it is they can't see it, but that works to)

Kiara laughed, "Not so easy is it? Not even the worst secret keepers can't beat the Fidelius charm. The said charm has been placed on the chocolate frogs in the cauldron"

With a wave of her hand she sent 2 chocolate frogs each to everyone in the class.

"The Fidelius Charm is a complex and powerful spell that allows someone or something to be hidden from the sight of anyone besides specific individuals for an indefinite period of time. Those specific people are the Secret-Keeper and the individuals the Secret-Keeper reveals the information to."

She nodded to Nick and Taylor, " As I was the secret keeper if the cauldron of Chocolate Frogs I and only I can tell the secret. Anyone I tell is magically bound not to give away the secret. weather they want to.. or not. "

"The secret being hidden is stored within the very soul of the Secret-Keeper. Only they have the power to reveal the secret; not even those who have been told the secret can reveal what they know. The information may be passed on through words or writing. If someone has not been given the information, they will be unable to locate the hidden secret, even if they have an idea of where it can be found. When the Secret-Keeper dies, everyone who has been told the secret becomes a Secret-Keeper. If the Secret-Keeper dies without having revealed the secret to anyone, then the secret dies with them, forever. The information will be hidden for all time,unless, of course, there were multiple secret-keepers before the death."

"Now can anyone tell me a down side to the Fidelius charm? for 10 points" Kiara asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 pm

"Wait Professor I have a question," Nicolas said biting the head of a frog. "If the secret dies with the Secret Keeper... If there was someone you really wanted to find but they put the Fidelius Charm on their house, so you should just assassinate the Secret-Keeper?"
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Taylor sat down on his chair, he was shy to be in front of a classroom like that. He started eating his chocolate frog and thought Nicolas had a pretty good question.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 pm

"Well a secret keeper doesn't go around announcing they are one, The last thing you would want to is kill a secret keeper, if you are looking for what the secret keeper is guarding. If you kill them before they tell you where or what there secret is, that knowledge dies with them, to be remained hidden forever" Kiara answered. Hoping she understood the question correctly.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Taylor understood everything what Kiara said.
Back to top Go down
stylesmile
First year
First year
stylesmile

Number of posts : 12

File
Name: Tommy
Blood Rank: Muggle born

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:02 am

Tommy listened intently, taking notes on his muggle notebook and tapping his foot on the floor. It was a nervous habit he had formed whenever he wrote.

"Um..." Tommy raised his hand.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:10 am

Kiara nodded to the young Hufflepuff,

"Yes Mr. Trocan, you have a question" she said with a smile. She realized this was rather advanced for a third year, but all the younger year were encouraged to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
stylesmile
First year
First year
stylesmile

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 am

"Yes, Headmistress." he stated, politely. His parents had instilled in him a respect for adults especially those teaching him.
"I mean no, ma'am. I don't have a question...I um...wanted to answer the one ya were giving..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:00 am

She raised her eye brow, " Then please do Mr. Trocan" she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
stylesmile
First year
First year
stylesmile

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 am

Tommy noted the eyebrow rise and wondered briefly what he had said wrongly...
"Um...the downside of the charm is that the secret keeper can betray the secret. Like Peter Pettigrew." He wasn't totally sure... but that could have been the answer.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:40 am

Kiara smiled and nodded " Correct, 10 points to Hufflepuff. Yes if you choose a secret keeper, you must be certian they can be trusted before you name them your Secret keeper. Otherwise the spell is pointless. Very good Mr. Trocan." she said tossing him a chocoate frog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advanced Spells 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Spells 3   Advanced Spells 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Spells 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next