Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Vote_lcap1Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Voting_barKiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Vote_lcap1Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Voting_barKiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:34 am

To see bedroom click here --------->Master Bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Kiara stood by the window of hers and Sevastyan’s bedroom it was still early in the morning and the sun had yet to rise. She couldn’t sleep, and why you ask? Well there was a small bump on her stomach the she had yet to tell her husband about it and she a nervous wreck about telling him she was expecting their first child. She wasn’t going to work that day, she wasn’t feeling well and she didn’t want to push her self more then she already had. She was nervous something might be wrong, and didn’t want anything to happen at the store.

She was already starting to show, only her long baggy robes hid it from the world, she would need to tell him soon as it would start becoming harder to hid it from him soon. She figured he was already suspicious , as she had already tried to tell him many times before only to end up choking and dropping the subject off as nothing.

She unconsciously put her hand over her abdomen and she felt a slight bump under her hand, she gasped in surprise. The child kicked for the first time and a moisture entered her eyes as she held back tears, she had to tell him soon… today before this went on any later. But she was still so scared, Sevastyan had never showed any interest in wanting children, what if he didn’t want this one? What was she going to do with it, if Sevastyan didn’t want to help her raise it? She wasn’t even sure he would want to have a kid around…

Bringing a hand up to her mouth to keep her self from sobbing, she wanted the child but it scared her to death that Sevastyan might not. Oh what that would do to them so soon the affair, would he be able to remain faithful to her now the she was having a baby? He had cheated on her when she was in good physical condition, Now she was still in good shape, but having a child changed the body… Girls like Amaranth Viper and there perfect bodies could tempt him even more.

She didn’t know what could happen, all she knew for sure was the she was Pregnant and scared, which she knew couldn’t be good for the baby inside her. In fact she felt weak a feeling she had not had so bad since she fell in to depression after Sevastyan cheated on her.

Conjuring a chair she collapsed back into it and silently sobbed.

“I have to tell him…” she whispered behind her tears and sat in the chair, watching the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 am

Sevastyan quietly stepped into his and Kiara’s bedroom, his intentions simply to enter without disturbing his wife from a probable, peaceful slumber. He had been out since a few hours after dinner last night on “business”. Bratva business, to be precise. In fact, his normal suit had a few jagged, fraying tears and burn marks in places even though the skin beneath was unblemished. Or, at least, unblemished of fresh wounds or marks. Tattoos and old scars didn’t count, but they were there.

The thought of slipping under the covers into bed beside her was one of pure bliss...

However, he had noticed a change in Kiara these past few months. Sevastyan couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but something seemed off from the norm. Perhaps it was a kind of growing pain that came with recovering from the wounds made by his mistake of cheating on his lovely wife? A pain he still carried with him but rarely let re-surface? He and Kiara had made up, of course, but he knew the affair would leave a black mark that wouldn’t wash off. If not on the way Kiara viewed him, then in how he viewed himself. Sevastyan even had a tattoo to prove his major marital misstep.

But there were times when Kiara would seem about ready to approach him about... something... and then seem to think better of it. Such situations were rather perplexing to the Russian wizard, though he’d initially shrugged off the behavior. While out on his business trip it had been at the forefront of his mind, though he’d gotten no closer to solving the puzzle. Sevastyan hoped that, whatever it was, wasn’t nearly as terrible a thing to their relationship as the affair had been. Yes, he was a bit suspicious. Was it wrong of him to be? Was this a sign he just wasn’t getting?

Gray eyes blinked in an attempt to adjust to the dim light. The sun was just starting to come up, filtering through the curtains of the bedroom window and bathing the room in a very dull golden glow. Sevastyan was surprised to find his young wife awake, apparently watching the sun rise. It was a beautiful one, too. But nothing in Sevastyan’s mind could compare to the beauty of Kiara, his wife.

As quietly as he entered, Sevastyan approached the chair somewhat from behind. He could see her profile well, see the tears that had streaked down her face. Concern crossed his features, worried as to all the details surrounding why she had been crying. Did she think he was out all night being unfaithful to her? Such a thing was far from the truth in his activities, of course... but she would not know.

He placed his hands upon either of Kiara’s shoulders in a comforting manner, as if about to massage away her worries. “I’m sorry I vos out so late...” he offered in a hushed tone, a few degrees above a whisper. The words were filled to the brim with sincerity and love. One hand reached forward and semi-blindly wiped away a few tears with a gentle caress.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Kiara felt her heart beat quicken when she felt Sevastyan enter there bedroom, being married to him had heightend her sence of awareness, hence she wasn't startled when Sevastyan put his hands on her shoulders.

She leaned in to his touch when he caressed her cheek, "No need to be sorry love, it's alright... everything went well I hope" she said quietly as she sniffed back her tears and wipped the rest off her face. There was no point in hiding the fact that she had been crying.

She then stood up, which was almost a big mistake as she felt dizzy for a few seconds, she held on to the harm chair and waited for the spell to pass. She recvered quickly and turned her attention to Sevastyan.

"Sorry I feel a bit under the weather this morning I guess, nothing to worry about...." she said, but then she bit her lip and resisted the urge to touch her abdomen when she felt another light kick form the baby.

"Well.... maybe it is something to worry about" she said with a sigh as she moved closer to Sevastyan. Wanting to hold or hug him, but normally she wasn't a "Hug me" type of girl while sick or injured, it made her feel like she was pathatic. Maybe she was pathetic... All this stress and pain, cause she didn't have enough courage to tell him the truth.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:10 pm

“Aside from small complication, yes. I think Sveta enjoyed cleanup duty more than she should...” he replied, the latter portion said with a chuckle. Svetlana was a rough and tumble kind of girl, with a rather odd fascination with the Mafia’s means of ‘processing’ victims. It was a violent business – right up his baby sister’s alley.

Raven brows furrowed with concern as he noticed Kiara grip the armchair as she stood. Sevastyan hovered nearby just in case she lost her balance, placing a steadying hand at her back. “I am sorry to hear that,” he murmured sincerely, assuming it to be what Kiara had said it was at face value and without question. “Shall I floo the Healer, just to make sure?” Sevastyan asked, even though she’d told him not to worry. His concern made for a slip in observation, not noticing his wife was biting her lip, a common signal that she was nervous about something.

His mind was pulled from his thoughts at Kiara’s next statement, gray eyes alight with more concern now than previously. Though they hadn’t been married for very long yet, Sevastyan knew how Kiara’s disposition altered slightly when under the weather. Hence, as she moved closer, the wizard wrapped his arms around the love of his life and held her to him in an embrace. One arm was wrapped around her waist; the other across the middle of her back, a hand cradling her shoulder blade. “Vot is wrong?” he asked in a whisper near her ear, kissing the area right beside it.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 am

Kiara gave a weak attempt at a smile at what he said about Svetlana, She had never met such a fiesty girl before. "Well... we all have our pleasures" she said simply.

Kiara felt incressingly worse as she heard the concern in his voice, though his warm hand on her back helped. She shook her head adamantly when he suggested a healer. She wanted to be then one to tell him she was pregnant, not a healer.

"No that is fine... Nothing a healer can do anyway" she muttered, which was true. It occured to her she was probably worrying Sevastyan even more with that statment.

"I will be fine, really.... its just.... its hard to explain" she said. It was very hard to explain, without saying she was pregnant, it sounded as if she was dieing or something.

When Sevastyan held her in his arms, asked her what was wrong and lovingly kisses her on the cheek an overwhelming amount of guilt came to her, she should have told him about this weeks ago. He was her husband and he loved her, she shouldn't have to be scared to tell him she was having his baby. Yet... She was..

"I.... I've screwed up.... I have been hiding something from you I know shouldn't have" she said tear welling in her eyes but she refused to let them fall. Biting her lip again she took a deep breath she knew it wasn't good for her to get worked up.

"I need to talk to you about something, I have been trying to tell you for weeks now I just haven't got the nerve" she said quietly. She could feel her heart pounding in her ears and try as she might she could't stop the trembling of her hands. A growing amont of fear and guilt entered her eyes. How could she tell him? what if he didn't want to have children? He never mentioned anything about having children so obviously it wasn't on the forefront of his mind.

"I' am... I..." she trailed off, and her hand briefly went to her abdomen as the child kicked before she caught her self and sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek. Why couldn't she bring her self to say it?....

Perhaps it was the fear, he would cheat on her again or leave cause he didn't want to be a father. Or because she didn't want to force him into something he didn't want to do. Having a child was life changing, the very thought of what was to come scared her the most. What if she didn't make good mother?

She gripped Sevastyans shoulder as she felt dizzy again, yes she needed to tell him the stress of keeping this in was killing her.

"I am scared.." she whispered with a wince, she did it again, she avoided telling him... she was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 am

Sevastyan couldn’t help but rub Kiara’s back slightly in response to the vehement refusal of a healer’s assistance. If he hadn’t been concerned before, Sevastyan was certainly alarmed upon hearing his wife’s statement. Nothing a healer can do? What was that supposed to mean?!? Nothing a healer can help with but she’d be fine, and that it’s hard to explain... ‘What the hell?’ was what Sevastyan was thinking right about now. Had she diagnosed herself with a terminal illness or something?! Instead of speaking, the wizard continued to hold his bride in a soothing embrace. However the wheels were turning, so to speak, at an alarming speed.

"I.... I've screwed up.... I have been hiding something from you I know shouldn't have"

At these words, Sevastyan blinked a pair of suddenly wary gray eyes. How in Merlin’s name could she have screwed up on anything? Unless she meant... but that seemed nigh impossible! She would never... would she? It seemed so, as the next few words left her lips. Why was she hiding from him? What was she hiding? It was something she shouldn’t have hid, by her words... Had Sevastyan not fulfilled some husbandly promise? Had he upset her recently?

His thoughts immediately turned to the affair he’d had with Amaranth Viper. Was that what Kiara was getting at?! That she was involved with another man?!! He supposed he couldn’t blame her, what with his own guilty sin of adultery so recent in their past. It would be fair retaliation for all the times he’d been disloyal to her during the 5-month fling. And yet... the mere thought tore at him with a dull blade. A quiet sigh left his lips and a familiar chill seemed to drape itself about his shoulders. ’At least she has the guts to admit it. You ended up getting caught,’ Sevastyan berated himself. It would be his fault that Kiara found him an unsatisfactory partner. Or, more probably, a disloyal one. True, they’d made up some months ago... but some pains take more than mere months to heal, he reasoned.

Sevastyan pulled out of the embrace just enough to survey her features and nod before leading her to their bed so that they may sit down and speak rather than remain standing. If whatever this news was that Kiara had turned out negative, the Russian would prefer to be sitting. The guilt and fear in her eyes seemed to say enough, but he would listen anyway... and pray to every deity he knew of that he was wrong.

Never having seen Kiara quite this nervous about anything before, Sevastyan reached for the hand at her waist and wiped away the newest tear from her face. He was silent, not knowing what to say, and not knowing what she was going to say. How could he soothe her by saying ‘It’s alright,’ if she was indeed cheating on him? Things certainly would not be ‘all right’ if that were the case! “Easy...” Sevastyan murmured, concern and solemnity dripping from his voice. “Take a breath.”

Kiara’s tightening hold on his shoulder was both pleasure and pain: pleasure because it proved he was still needed or wanted. However, it pained him to see her in any form of discomfort.

Sevastyan had all he could do to keep his countenance neutral. Everything she’d said thus far seemed to hint that something was amiss between them. Even her comment about Svetlana... ‘Well... we all have our pleasures,’ she’d said, sounded off to his ears. Was this a veiled statement saying that Kiara had found another to satisfy a need Sevastyan himself was incapable of fulfilling? Or was he reading too deeply into this whole thing?

She was scared.
She was hiding something.
And she claimed to have screwed up.

Sevastyan feared the absolute worst. He feared that the tables were now turned; that he was the oblivious one instead of the cheater. Not that he really wanted either position after last time. “Kiara...” he began, not quite sure where else to start and took her hands in his. “I vill listen to votever it is you have to say. Please, tell me vot is bothering you,” Sevastyan reassured her calmly. He needed more information before he could react with a specific emotion.

Yet, at the same time, it seemed as though his insides had gone rigid with his own fears and nervous tension.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:54 am

Kiara sighed and hugged Sevastyan in an embrace for a good few minutes, savering being in his arms as she got enough of a grip in her self to try again.

"I am nervous to tell you something.... I never planned for it to go on this long...." she said as she trailed off. "I haven't told you yet, because... because..." she paused, why was she so nervous to tell him?

Because she feared the truth of his reaction, that he wouldn't want the baby she was now carrying. If that were the case she wanted to prolong the invitable as long as possible. However her time was up, if it weren't for her robes on and if Sevastyan looked closely enough he would be able to see the notable difference in her abdomen.

She remembered feeling happy when she first found out about the pregnacey, she had always thought she would be a mother one day, ever since she babysat her little brother and sister. But the she had thought of Sevastyan and his dangerous profession and the fact he never once asked about the possibleity of children. They had finally got back the a happy marriage they had before the whole affair the Amaranth Viper started, loving newly weds, granted they weren't 'new' newly weds but the had only been married a little after 2 years. not long in the long run. Now there was a risk of it being ruined becasue of this new arrive. She preyed to any diety that might be listening that that wouldn't be the cast.

She looked into his eyes, almost begging him to understand what she was thinking him even though she knew that was not possible.

"Because I fear your reaction... and how our future together will be afterward" she said her voice barely above a whisper.

"Sevastyan... Love... I am.. I'am.." she was going to say it she truely was, however the kick from the baby to her stomach made her faulter. She winced and wrapped her arms around her middle.

She sighed defeated, having once again lost her nerve. Feeling angry with her self she let out a fustrated growle, sounding earily like her animagus form in the process.

In her confused mind she had no idea how her words were being interperted by her husband. In fact for some reason she had no idea of the fears and assumptions he was making.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:01 am

"I am nervous to tell you something.... I never planned for it to go on this long.... I haven't told you yet, because... because..."

Sevastyan was starting to feel sick, their conversation sounding more and more like a confession of an affair than anything. Was this anywhere near how Kiara felt when she saw him and Viper together? He wasn’t sure, and didn’t want to ask. It was surely his betrayal that sparked what appeared to be retaliation. Had she been with another man, right here in their own bed? An insult to add to the injury? The Russian really didn’t want to think about it.

Though, he supposed he deserved to be double-crossed in this manner. He, after all, had two-timed his wife for a whole five months. How long had Kiara’s deception gone on? Who was to say that, while he was being unfaithful, she had found another as well? They were separated for a month after he was found out... more than enough time for her to start another relationship. What reason did he have to think that Kiara couldn’t keep his eyes blind to such a thing going on?

Why did she suddenly look so pleadingly at him? What did she expect from him upon her confession, in the event she confessed at all? Kiara certainly seemed close to revealing something big. Sevastyan just hoped - vainly, in his opinion - it wasn’t ‘him-and-Amaranth’ big, even though that’s how the conversation appeared to be turning as the seconds ticked by. On one hand, sure, he could understand what with having gone down that road before but... but this was different.

"Because I fear your reaction... and how our future together will be afterward"

‘I vould be afraid of my reaction, too, if I had been cheating and just now trying to confess...’ Sevastyan mused darkly as Kiara once again tried to say what it was she was. Unable to hold her in his arms any longer for fear their love had once again gone awry, Sevastyan released her and turned away, looking back briefly when Kiara clutched her middle and growled. Was the wince due to her not really wanting to tell him, or was the guilt of continuing an affair starting to take its toll on her?

‘At least you have the guts to tell me... I vosn’t nearly brave enough to come clean...’ Sevastyan thought as a strange look contorted his features, having returned his full attention to her. It was an intricate blend of pain, confusion, and anger. He had sworn – was even willing to take a blood oath – to be true to her, and never cheat again. Sevastyan had changed... why had Kiara seemingly chosen to retaliate like this? A molten pool of jealousy bubbled just under his skin.

“...You are involved vith another man, aren’t you?” Sevastyan finally whispered, half harsh and half hurt, revealing his thoughts on the snippets of sentences he was supplied with. “A healer can’t do anything about it because there is nothing to heal... How long has this been going on?!” he questioned, slowly building up his own courage to ask her these difficult questions without completely blowing his top. Sevastyan had the feeling he probably didn’t want to know the answers, but he had to ask.

He had to know.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 am

Kiara took a deep breath and lifted her head to try again just in time to see the look of pain, confusion and anger on his face. She paled, and suddenly begain to wonder what he thought she was talking about...

"I am Pregnant..." she whispered in a barely audiable voice.

Then his next words shook her to her very core..

“...You are involved vith another man, aren’t you?”

Kiara looked like she had been slapped in the face, as she paled even more she didn't even hear his other questions, that one hurtful question just played over and over again in her mind..

“...You are involved vith another man, aren’t you?....”

“...You... are... involved... vith... another..... man..., aren’t..... you?”

“...You......
are involved.......
............... vith another man,

aren’t you?”

Kiara eyes were wide and despite feeling sick she jumped off the bed and backed away from Sevastyan, complete horror and hurt writen on her face.

"W..what?" she whispered... "No! no no no no.... I would never... I have only ever been fateful to you.... I would never... do that.. I love you" she said backing up against the wall of the bedroom and sliding down it.

"Why would you think...." she then stopped and thought over again all the thing she said in her struggle to tell him. Now that she thought about that is exactly what it sounded like... like she was confessing to cheating.

She attempted to looked at Sevastyan "Sevastyan I swear it that isn't what I meant, it actually completely opposite from that.... I..I would never cheat on you!" she voiced loudly before she broke down into tears. She knew she couldn't say it now but she decided to do the next best thing. She removed her robes and throw them at his feet reveling her tight T-shirt black pants the fit snuggly around her swollen abdomen.

She dropped her gaze from Sevastyan and once again wrapped her arms around her middle. Feeling humliated, stupid and hurt.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 am

Sevastyan hadn’t heard her finally out with it. Judging by the look on her face in response to his first question, the Russian wizard had the feeling as though he’d hit the nail on the head as the saying goes. However, when she jumped and backed away so too did he start. He had no idea what to expect out of her, despite having been married to her for a little over a year, working on two years.

Was the horror and hurt merely a clever ruse, or genuine? Sevastyan supposed it didn’t matter, because it pained him to see her like that regardless.

"W..what? No! no no no no.... I would never... I have only ever been fateful to you.... I would never... do that.. I love you"

Gray eyes were alarmed and confused as she backed up against the wall, and then slid down it. Sevastyan wanted to go to her, he really did. A part of him wanted to sink down next to her, hold her... but yet another part of him, the part that came to the conclusion that she had cheated, was not so convinced of her innocence.

“Vot vos I supposed to think?!” he asked her in return, voice trembling. “You said you screwed up... vere hiding something from me... and didn’t mean for it to go on for so long. Vot other conclusion could I come to??” Sevastyan didn’t realize Kiara really didn’t need the accented playback.

"Sevastyan I swear it that isn't what I meant, it actually completely opposite from that.... I..I would never cheat on you!"

Sevastyan winced at the reply he received for it was both loud and shrill to his ears, the grimace increasing at the flood of tears. He wanted to ask what it was that she meant – not having heard her whispered declaration – but didn’t dare open his big mouth. It was clear he’d said enough just by how upset she was.

He blinked and looked to the robes thrown at his feet, then looked to Kiara. It was then that he noticed – truly noticed – that she was pregnant. “Merlin...” Sevastyan gasped, running a hand through his hair and feeling incredibly stupid. He honestly hadn’t known his bride was pregnant, thinking her to not have changed a single bit since the day they married. It was a compliment to her, but a failing on Sevastyan’s part in not having been more observant.

’Not everyvone is a lying, cheating, ******* *******, you know!’ he berated himself mentally. Kiara had been nothing but loyal and loving to him so why would she stop now?! Sevastyan wouldn’t blame her in the event she actually said this to his face. If it ever had come down to determining whether it was him or Kiara that deserved being accused of cheating on anyone, it would be Sevastyan without contest. “Vot have I done...?” the wizard whispered to himself, watching Kiara cry. Normally, his exterior would be tough and uncaring upon hearing sobs. But this was his wife – his family. What came natural on the job and what was normal toward family were two very different things.

Feeling no more than an inch tall, Sevastyan approached Kiara’s side and very slowly lowered himself to bended knee. He reached a hand out for her shoulder and hesitated. Would she accept an apology from him so soon after inadvertently hurting her? Sevastyan decided to take the chance and went the rest of the way to place his hand gently upon her. “Kiara...” he murmured softly, feeling as though he were stepping on eggshells.

“Kiara... I’m sorry,” Sevastyan pleaded to be heard, folding his other leg beneath him so that he was on both knees. His other hand reached for one of her arms that was wrapped around her middle. “I should have listened more... I... it just sounded like... I didn’t know vot else to think!

“Please... forgive me?” Sevastyan’s arms were open, offering his wife a place of solace within his arms even though it was him that upset her in the first place. He wouldn’t blame Kiara if she shunned him after the horrible assumption he’d made, but he had to try and patch this up. Whether Kiara was with child or not, Sevastyan could not leave her in a crumpled, teary heap.

Sevastyan was so focused on calming Kiara down that he didn’t realize his hand now joined one of hers at her swollen abdomen. He would worry about the child part later. Right now, his only concern was repairing the emotional damage he had caused.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Kiara's mind was in utter termoil as she sat on the floor, crying, and shaking from emotions she didn't seem to have control over anymore. "Maybe this is what they mean when they say pregnant women get over emotional" she thought meekly.

It was mostly her fault this happened she concluded, it really had sounded like she was admitting to cheating. And now her husband thought she was no better then Amaranth Viper, or worse as Viper her self was not married... unlike half the people she had flings with.

When Sevastyan came closer to her Kiara tensed, she didn't move away, but in all honesty she couldn't. She didn't have the energy to evade him.

Then her next action even she couldn't believe, Merlin... what was worng with her? When Sevastyan came to kneel beside her and reach his hand to her she flinched... as if half expecting him to slap her the same she had him when she caught him cheating. However she relaxed slightly when he put his hand gently on her shoulder.

“Kiara...Kiara... I’m sorry" she heard him plead. She opened her eyes to face him, shocked he was actually on both knees in front of her.

“I should have listened more... I... it just sounded like... I didn’t know vot else to think!

Kiara nodded slightly, she couldn;t blame him really, but it still hurt he would think that of her, after the hell they went through last time.

“Please... forgive me?”

Kiara swollowed and shakliy whiped her tears away before nodding and gladly going into his offered embrace. I had been mostly her fault anyway.... she had to forgive him.

" I am sorry, I... I didn't stop to think, what I was saying sounded like... like that" she said weakly through her remaining tears.

"I was just so afraid to tell you that you were going to be a father............ and then find out you didn't want to be one....." she whispered in his ear.

Finally she actually said it... well sort of anyway.

"I... I am almost 5 months pregnant... with your child" she said. Adding the word 'your' for good messure.

Then she looked at him nervously, a waiting his reaction for being kept in the dark for some thing like this for so long and what he thought of being a father in the long run.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 am

Her flinch had worried him, but he was glad she did not react with hostility. Sevastyan may be of the mafia type, but he did not beat his wife. After all, he had suspected her of cheating rather than caught her at it. Had he actually seen with his own eyes Kiara in a romantic moment with another man... well, Sevastyan had no idea what he would have done then. But he hadn’t seen any such thing, and actually believed her, thus didn’t think violence was the answer here. The wizard was rewarded for his apparently unexpected kindness by feeling his wife relax a bit beneath his touch.

Those eyes so surprised and pained... he remembered the last time she’d looked at him like this. It had been his fault on that occasion, too. How or why she put up with him was sometimes a mystery to Sevastyan, but it was an enigma he was thankful for. With bated breath he awaited her response and hoped he would be forgiven for such an assumption on his part. Here she was – upset and scared – and the wizard had said entirely the wrong thing.

Sevastyan let loose a sigh of relief he hadn’t realized he’d been holding as Kiara nodded and leaned into his arms. Gray eyes closed, the wizard savoring the closeness as much as he was attempting to cajole and atone for his mistake. The Russian really didn’t see any need for words and so replied to her apology with a slightly tighter embrace.

"I was just so afraid to tell you that you were going to be a father............ and then find out you didn't want to be one.... I... I am almost 5 months pregnant... with your child."

The warm breath upon his ear, even in this situation such as it was, sent tingles of delight up and down his spine. She could’ve called him the worst thing in the world and the sensations felt would – temporarily – have had the same effect. However there was this whole thing about being a father, and talk of children, that halted his train of impulsive thoughts.

His child... those were the two words playing over and over in his head as he seemed to kind of zone out. A milestone for any family-man, his father had once told him. However, at the time, Sevastyan hadn’t really paid that much attention. Both his parents had made comments with the best of intentions on their assumptions as to the gender of their (hopefully soon, he remembered his mother hinting) first child based on different features about Kiara – from her hair to the sway of her hips to the length of her feet. It was a rather... interesting yet awkward discussion. Sevastyan hadn’t taken a bride to become a father to a mass of dark-haired heads. Or even one dark-haired head, for that matter.

Immediately, he put up a stoic mask to keep his true emotions from showing. Didn’t it mean that Kiara wanted the baby if she let this go on so long? Was she ready to be a mother, and he ready to be a father? Sevastyan’s instant answer to his part was ‘no’. He wasn’t ready to become a father. The wizard hadn’t thought about children, nor spoken of having them. Complained enough about other people’s children under his breath, definitely.

“Vot... vot are your feelings about having this baby?” he asked neutrally in an attempt to stall for time. Knowing how she felt about it was equally important, however. As if to emphasize, but more to take notice of the biological change occurring within his wife, Sevastyan glanced down at Kiara’s slightly swollen abdomen. His hand was there, upon one of hers. “And vy did you hide it from me for so long?” There was a hint of annoyance in his voice at that. Annoyance at himself for not noticing when his wife’s body was changing, and annoyance at her for not telling him. Conflict presented itself in regards to his feelings about his irritation at Kiara:

Was he more aggravated about the child... or it being kept a secret from him? Sevastyan couldn’t be sure which way it went. And if she was willing to hide a pregnancy from him, what were the chances that she hid other details from his view as well? The Russian pushed these thoughts out of his mind for this was hardly the time to be suspicious of other things.

“Ve never really discussed the possibility of children...” Sevastyan offered uncertainly, allowing some of it to show on his face.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 am

Kiara was not liking the stoic look on his face, not at all in fact, that usually meant he was hiding how he really felt, and if he was hiding it didn't want her to know how he really felt. Could her fears actually be warranted? Would he not help her with this, at least give her a hint or a little hope that having this baby was a good thing.. and not some bothersome road block.

Pulling away from him she curled up back to her former place on the wall, she felt like she was going to be sick. First he accuses her of cheating on him, when she was trying to tell him she was carrying his baby. Now he looked like he didn't even care about the child... His child... and he was frowning at it.

It was taking all her will power not sob, or throw up at the thought when he asked “Vot... vot are your feelings about having this baby?"

She looked at him, what did she think? She wanted the baby yes, despite her attitude sometimes she did like children... well well behaved and this one would be all hers... her baby. But yet she was terrified about it as well, with the dangers of her and Sevastyan jobs. Now most importantly, Sevastyans involvement with it.

Taking a few deep breaths before she could actually speak with out surrendering to her cries she said, "My feelings Sevastyan? I am scared to death, I want this baby.. but if you....." she choked back sob. " I... if you don't then I am not sure what will happen... Weather you like it or not I am having this baby.... your baby! I.... I am scared for it...because of our lives. yet.... I like the Idea of being a mother, I always have. But with the man I love.... and right now it is tearing me apart that the man I love isn't the least bit happy HIS Wife is having HIS daughter!" she finished with a yell resting her head in her hands as she started to dizzy and a bit ill.

Then and question that just felt like salt in already opened wound.

"And vy did you hide it from me for so long?"

Kiara glared at him, though is wasn't her usual glare as at the moment she felt weak and sick, but it was a very unhappy glare to say the least.

"Cause I was afraid you would react like this" she said more calmly this time,though there was a edge in her voice that showed if she had the energy she would have screamed it at the top of her lungs.

At his last statement, Kiara could not longer take it she need a outlet for her frustration and since she had not the physical strength, magical would do just fine..

With a flick of her wrist the chair she had been sitting in earlier went flying throw the window and being on the top floor of the house there was a satisfying crunch of splintering wood.

Taking a deep breath she said to Sevastyan "I know, hence my feelings and hesitance on telling you in the first place. I feared you didn't want children I suppose I was right" she before wrapping her arms around her middle again and winced as small pain went though it.

She felt as though she had walk in and out of hell it self.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:19 am

Sevastyan couldn’t understand why she pulled away, but he did not force her to stay in one spot. There was something about her that didn’t quite seem right... aside from the fact she was pregnant and thus was starting to look a bit different. He attempted to analyze the look she was giving him, but he had no idea what to make of it.

Her first three words had an ominous overtone in them. The Russian thought that despite his inquiry being used as a tactic to stall for time that it was a thoughtful question. After all, if she didn’t want the baby... But then again if she hadn’t wanted it the problem could’ve been solved months ago. Scared, he could understand. How she could be frightened and still want the child... he didn’t fully comprehend. At least, until Sevastyan heard the word ‘you.’ He shifted to be nearer when she paused, seeing her in pain reminding him of his last mistake.

Sevastyan kept his face impassive, not at all certain what would happen either. Odd questions would surface about her being a soon-to-be ‘single mother’ if she was suddenly no longer pregnant. That was another thing... who else knew about the kid? Where did he rank on Kiara’s list of People to Notify? One would think he’d be right at the top... but it’s been five months... more than enough time to announce it to the world if she was so inclined.

’You’re on the very bottom, didn’t you realize? The last vone to know. And vy? Vell... need I really clarify that point? You cheated on her, in the not too distant past, and now she is carrying your child! The child of somevone who can’t even be loyal to his wife for five months before getting in bed vith another!’ a voice very similar to his own hissed with malicious glee. ’You deserve to be the last vone to know... if you must know at all!’

Orbs the color of storm clouds blinked at the slight but obviously potentially fierce defense of the child within Kiara. It seemed like a given to Sevastyan: if she wanted the baby then she could have it whether he did or didn’t share those feelings. He wouldn’t impose upon her either way. The wizard averted his gaze only slightly upon hearing from Kiara’s own mouth that she always liked the idea of being a mother. Sevastyan... hadn’t known. Because he never really considered speaking of children, he never thought to ask.

An icy dread slid down his spine at her words, of hearing that his less than enthusiastic reaction was tearing her apart. Hurting her was not his intent and yet here he was doing just that apparently. His daughter? She even knew the gender of the child she was carrying... How many others knew about this?! And she expected him to be immediately happy. It wasn’t like they’d planned for this to happen and finally achieved success. He’d only known she was pregnant for a whole five minutes if that!

Not daring to incur further anger, Sevastyan revoked his former attempt to be near in favor of giving her space. Eyebrows slowly knitted together with irritation. “Vell, I’m sorry I’m not skipping around the room throwing flowver petals all over the place,” he snapped with a degree of sarcasm; an old habit of saying the first thing that came to mind surfacing. It agitated him that she would yell in response to what he’d thought was a decent question for stalling and general conversation. “I’ve only known for about five seconds; forgive me if I’m not the easily excitable type.”

When she glared at him, he glared right back. It upset him realizing he had been a father for five months and yet had not been told. It angered him that Kiara would keep such a thing from him. He suspected she told everyone else that knew they were married, and thus it infuriated him that he was the last one to know. While the wizard might not have wanted the child, the least his wife could’ve done was tell him sooner! Sevastyan failed to notice that her glare was different, too caught up in his own thoughts.

Though her retort to his question was quiet, Sevastyan couldn’t help but pick up on the edge it held. That little nuance that clearly stated: ‘If only I were feeling better I’d go up one side of you and down the other with all the fiery rage of Hell!’ Sevastyan exhaled through his nostrils a kind of sigh. “Perhaps if you hadn’t vaited so long to tell me, I vouldn’t be reacting like this!” he lashed out at her with words, not having moved so much as an inch since standing. Sevastyan was referring to the yelling, not his initial reaction to learning Kiara was with child. He still would have stoically asked how she felt about having the kid. Unfamiliar territory was sometimes stepped into with stoicism on Sevastyan’s part. How was he to know what Kiara wanted in the way of children when they’d never even discussed it until now?! He would take credit in that his ignorance to his wife’s desire to be a mother was his fault. The wizard should have asked long before now.

“Honestly, how did you expect me to react to having this dropped on me?! First thing I knew, ve just recently made up after...” Sevastyan immediately stopped himself from going any further, blinking as he looked away to compose himself. It didn’t take long, for he continued, “And then all of a sudden you tell me you’re five months pregnant! Five months, Kiara!” The wizard, uncomfortable with his current position within this situation, decided to stand. He had cheated on her for five months, something which he now regretted with all his heart. The symbology of how long they’d kept secrets from the other was just as painful as feeling like the last one to know about it.

The worst part of it perhaps was that Sevastyan knew he was merely spouting the first things that came to mind, and that such hasty tactics often caused fights. He couldn’t help it. Her yelling at him was like a shove; a slap to his face. When shoved or slapped he usually gave as good as he got, but normally he would not take this mannerism when with his wife. Last time he’d been slapped it had been for being with another woman. One could say he more than deserved it then. Now he was being ‘slapped’ for not appearing enthused enough, by his perception.

At the flick of her wrist, Sevastyan thought for sure Kiara was going to do something to him and thus withdrew his wand in preparation to defend himself. He was further shocked as a chair sailed across the room and through the window. Instead of using the wand for what he thought he was going to need it for, Sevastyan gave the implement a flick of his own to cast a shield around him and Kiara in the event they were assailed by glass shards. His eyes squeezed shut at the crunch, finding it rather disturbing.

That could’ve easily been him... If he didn’t keep his guard on high alert, it might still happen even though she normally wasn’t capable of doing that to him. Kiara’s apparent anger baffled Sevastyan. What was her problem? The Russian decided not to ask.

Words entirely escaped him at her next statement. It was because of him that she said nothing... because of him that she endured five months worth of uncertainty and worry. He couldn’t bring himself to admitting he really hadn’t been expecting children as she cradled the little bulge of her abdomen that was their unborn daughter. Sevastyan loved his wife with every fiber of his being... he couldn’t break her heart by even sounding as though she might be right. Even though he was angry, he wasn’t that angry.

He had no idea what to say, if he was to say anything at all. A lot of spur-of-the-moment remarks came to mind. “It’s not every day vone learns their wife is pregnant vith their baby and has hidden it from you for nearly half the year...” he remarked, still less than calm, but in a far softer voice – despite a slight edge – than previously. Then, he noticed her wince. “Is something wrong?” the wizard asked. Probably not the most articulate of questions, but... his mind wasn’t exactly in control of his mouth at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Kiara put her hand to her head she was feeling worse and worse but the minute, she felt like she couldn’t get enough air into her lungs and face was pale, cold and clammy. The scariest thing of all was shooting pain coming from her stomach.

“Something isn’t right….. Something is wrong!” her mind screamed at her.

Curling her leg up in front of her she rested her head in her arm, hiding a tear trail down her face. It was like she wasn’t entirely all together, it felt like she was under water she could fell Sevastyan there with her, but, her world wasn’t clear.

Then when Sevastyan spoke her head perked up trying her hardest to get her mind to focus and listen to him, however at his words she wish she hadn’t …

“Vell, I’m sorry I’m not skipping around the room throwing flowver petals all over the place,”

She winced, she understood his statement and it stung, a lot.. For that was not what she wanted from him, not in the least. All she wanted was for him to tell her that things would be alright… that he would give it a try.. That this wasn’t all bad, perhaps maybe just a little good.

“I’ve only known for about five seconds; forgive me if I’m not the easily excitable type.”

She winced again and let out a painful sob, he didn’t understand, she hadn’t meant for this to happen, when she first found out she had every intention of telling him the moment she saw him, but fear and doubt got in the way and led to this…. The very thing she feared that would happen. She was willing to admit it wasn’t his fault is was hers.

She adverted her gazed when he glared back at her and another tear when to down her face she hadn’t the energy to be angry at him anymore his feelings on the subject were more then clear, she shouldn’t have blown up at him, she regretted it now completely she had just been so frustrated and… disappointed that her initial fears were right on the dot. She had grown up when a new baby was more then welcome, she had not known how to react to rejection of it.

“Perhaps if you hadn’t vaited so long to tell me, I vouldn’t be reacting like this!”

More tears went down her face and she swallowed biting her lip at the pain in her middle, She deserved this all of it, it was what she got for waiting so long he had a right to be angry, She had brought this upon her self for yelling at him to start with, she hadn’t been able to help it at the time, she just felt so angry and hurt. But now… now it was all hurt, guilt, and hopelessness,

“Damn hormones….” she thought to her self, mentally beating herself for loosing control of them.

“Honestly, how did you expect me to react to having this dropped on me?! First thing I knew, ve just recently made up after...”
She just felt like shrinking and vanishing right there, she horrible and a beyond guilty, she should have told him a lot earlier, shaking now she pulled her fists into tight balls trying to stay in control of over the overwhelming sobs pushing to get out of her throat.

Why didn’t have to be like this, first the affair, now this…. How much more could there marriage take?

“And then all of a sudden you tell me you’re five months pregnant! Five months, Kiara!”

Well…so much holding back those sobs, his words caused the over whelming amount of guilt and regret, big tears poured out of her cheeks and sobs that made her breathing even worse but she couldn’t stop, she was sorry for everything and wished she could just undo it and start this over again, but she couldn’t.

Kiara made the mistake of looking up at him when let out some of her frustration, and was shocked when appeared to look as if Sevastyan was preparing to defend himself, he had to know she would never hurt him, not like that certainly not, worst thing she ever did to him was slap him when she caught him cheating. That would be the extant of her anger toward him, no she never ever through him out the window that was just crazy and counter productive.

She looked away more hurt then ever by the damage caused, she soon ran out of energy to sob even and she was nearing a panic attack. She was still finding it hard to breath and she felt ever more zoned out she didn’t know what to do really what could she do.

“It’s not every day vone learns their wife is pregnant vith their baby and has hidden it from you for nearly half the year……”

”.Is something wrong?”

Kiara swallowed, yes something was wrong, her marriage was falling apart because she was having a there baby and she hadn’t had the courage to tell him. Now there was something wrong with her, she didn’t know what, but it was something she felt awful…

Finally in a shaky voice she finally spoke, the exact opposite manner she had earlier, guilt and regret and pain flooding her voice.

“Sevastyan…. I am sorry alright… I shouldn’t have yelled at you I don’t know why I did, the passed few months have been horrid and this was hardly the way I wanted to tell you. I didn’t want you to be excited or even happy about it Sevastyan… all I wanted was a little understanding, assurance I wouldn’t be doing . this all alone, I panicked at your initial reaction” she said weakly as if she had given up . “For some reason I just got angry… I.. I don’t know”

Then she let out a small cry when a bigger shaper pain went through her, with a shaking hand she held her head feeling beyond dizzy, her stomach heaved, how ever nothing came up as she hadn’t eaten anything that day.

Her face paled to the point her lips look slightly blue, and her breathing came out fast and light she felt as if she wasn’t getting enough air.

“I… don’t know.. I…. something is wrong… I….” she muttered as the room spun around.

She wanted someone, someone who would understand …. Father.. came to mind, since Sevastyan obviously didn’t.

“I.. I need to go…. I will be back later” she in a middle painful gasp, besides after this she needed to get away from her husband. She summoned her robes and slipped them on hiding the slight bump on her stomach.

She gave Sevastyan one last look, “ I am sorry…. I… I was just so scared…. I know it shouldn’t be a excuse….. But I was just hurt that you don’t care…” she said it quietly no venom in her voice this time just tiredness, guilt and pain.

And with that she closed her eyes and used all her concentration on the apparition, and she vanished not waiting for him to respond or try to convince her other wise… She needed to just get away, to clear her head and get a hold on her emotions. Hopefully whatever was wrong with her would smooth it self out once she calmed down, or at least she hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 am

Brows furrowed in concern instead of irritation in wait to learn what was wrong. Was the baby within her hurting her? Was she ill? Sevastyan did his best to wait patiently, but had a feeling that this too would be kept a secret from him. Affair notwithstanding, he’d never kept any unpleasant secret from her, to his knowledge. At least, nothing post-marriage...

The emotions causing her voice to tremble threw him off. She’d gone from blowing up at him to this? Sevastyan didn’t see reason to be angry with her upon hearing such defeat... yet it still clung by its thread.

”I didn’t want you to be excited or even happy about it

all I wanted was a little understanding, assurance I wouldn’t be doing . this all alone“

Something told Sevastyan he’d reacted perhaps a little too hastily, and a bit too strongly, to her anger. He opened his mouth to reply at the same time she’d cried out. There was something clearly wrong with her, even he could see that now. When he noticed her lips looked bluish, Sevastyan dropped the irritation he had for now and approached. “I can see that something is wrong, but I’m asking vot is wrong,” he said rapidly, knowing that whatever it was couldn’t be good. Unfortunately the only healing he truly knew was for survival only, and did not include any emergency procedures for a woman nearly more than halfway through her pregnancy.

There was nothing he could think of to say in response to her gasped remarks to leaving and being back later. He didn’t really think she would; not in her condition. That assumption was clearly very wrong as he watched her put on her robes. “Vhere are you going?” he asked, concerned and slightly suspicious. “Your lips are turning blue; you shouldn’t be going anyvhere... I can summon a healer here if need be.”

“I am sorry…. I… I was just so scared…. I know it shouldn’t be an excuse..... But I was just hurt that you don’t care...”

Irritation resurfaced only with a sigh. Did she not understand that the news came as a shock to him; that he had no idea how to respond? It wasn’t that he didn’t care about her. Surely the fact they’d made up after the affair proved just how much he cared for and loved her? “Kiara... it’s not that I don’t care. It’s just-“

Whatever it was, Sevastyan never said as it was now only him in the fairly large house he and Kiara lived in.

“Vomen and their hormones...” he huffed in yet another sigh, repairing the shattered window with a muttered spell before heading to the bathroom. After the mission from the night before, he could use a shower. Perhaps it would also clear his head, and in so doing help him riddle out where his wife had gone. Admittedly they both clearly needed some time alone after all that had been said, but Sevastyan was afraid for his wife’s safety and well-being. He should’ve stopped her... And now she was only Merlin knew where... alone, pregnant, and suffering.

’Vot kind of a husband are you?!’ his mind hissed at him in rebuke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom   Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiara and Sevastyans Master Bedroom
Page 1 of 1