Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Voting_barCAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Voting_barCAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

CAVE! With two entrances!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:46 pm

"Ah yes..." Nicolas nodded in understanding with the whole marriage concept. "The 'free choice' of marriage." He laughed but it wasn't funny. "I think they should just stop with the illusion of having a free choice, everyone knows it's a lie."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm

"Ah but that would require honesty. And speaking for my family, I don't think there's much of that to go around. I doubt there's even enough for me."

Ana grinned. "So savour the honesty of my last sentance, there may not be many more in my lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:40 am

"Why? You aren't going to randomly combust are you?" Nicolas teased.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am

Ana shrugged. "Quite probably. Who knows. It'd save you lot a job anyway...And it would be quite a conversation point...'I spontaneously combusted after telling the truth' is a fairly funny sentance."

She sniffed the air again, suddenly wishing she'd better trained her senses. She couldn't smell anyone other than her and Nick...yet. Then a fly flew up her nose and she gagged, attacking her nose and hopping around.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am

Nicolas stiffed a laugh and asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Ana pointed her wand at her nose ansd the fly dematerialised.

"Fly...went up nose...Stupid..." She regained coherent speech. "I was seeing if Darien...or your scary cousin, were nearby. Hence the sniffing. I was trying to catch their scent...not that I'm much good. Then some bloody fly comes along and flies up my nose!" She fumed, annoyed. "Small insects make even human lifespans look longer."

She glanced at Nick. "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 pm

"Yeah," Nicolas said standing up. "I think my cousin would probably be looking for me now..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Ana nodded and smiled, slight sadness in her eyes.

"I guess I won't see you around." She grinned. "Have fun. And don't go near my brother."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:41 pm

"Hm," Nicolas said, still rather getting used to his now mended rib cage. "Yeah, same goes for you and my cousin. Remember, apparate, don't try to run, it'll only excite her."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:00 pm

"I'll remember." Ana replied, smiling. "Unless I feel particularly emo."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:02 pm

"No I'm serious," Nicolas said. "It's not going to be emo if you don't avoid her, it'll be sucidial."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm

"Hm...Suicidal Vampire...How novel." Ana mused. ((lol...*cough* Calista *cough*))

"But seriously, I was only kidding. I'll apparate the hell away."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"Good," Nicolas said. He didn't know why he cared so much. He was supposed to be a Slayer. In fact he should wait here for Diana so she could kill her.

Nicolas nodded at the half-Vampire and left.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Ana watched him leave, a sudden pang of sadness rippling through her.

But she couldn't fanthom why he'd told her how to escape his cousin...Yet she also couldn't think why she'd told him to escape her brother.

Leaning back on the cave wall, she waited. The silence all around suddenly felt ominious, and she was surprised to find she wished that Nick had taken her with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAVE! With two entrances!   CAVE! With two entrances! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAVE! With two entrances!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Guardians :: Alternate Realities :: The Altenate Universe :: The Altenate Universe ~What could have been~ :: Vaight Vampire Liar-
Jump to: