Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Vote_lcap1Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Voting_barRandom Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Vote_lcap1Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Voting_barRandom Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Empty
PostSubject: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm

"Random Forest of Darkness" Belongs to Lacklustre. And is typed here by me with permission. Very Happy

Okay, what it says on the tin.

The metaphorical tin that is.

It's a random forest.

And it's dark.

Very dark.

And quite scary.

Go wild! Very Happy

-------------

Calista (Spirit Wings) hurtled between the trees, finally stopping on a large log. Both feet firmly planted on the log, Calista surveyed the area with a brisk flick of her head.

Suddenly bored, she sank down onto the log.

Lost her prey again.

This whole animal-catching thing was harder than it seemed. Especially when you were hunting rabbits.

Sighing, Calista rest her head on her hand, and her elbow on her knee. Wasn't this fun...Not really.

And just the thought of killing was putting her off. The familiar feeling of guilt welled up in her gut, and her eyes. Angrily, she blinked them away. She had to stop thinking about that. Her initiation. Her first kill.

Her last kill.

Of humans anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Armando stalk his prey with a silent ease. He had be studying her for what seemed like ages. She was the very reason why he embraced their family... business. She was the inspiration, the act of catching her would be his life's work. She was his prey...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Calista sighed, suddenly dreading returning home.

She felt meaningless, a tiny vampire in a world of hate. And guilt. A lot of guilt.

Rubbing her other hand across her eyes, she didn't bother checking the area for any pursuit, feeling tired and bored of her apparently meaningless existence.

And the fact it would go on and on...Never ending guilt, never ending shuns and never ending pain.

How bloody depressing, Calista thought to herself, eyes staring blankly into the distance, moving to lean her back against a nearby tree, still sitting on the fallen log. She moved her head from it's position on her hand, leaning it back against the bark of the tree, drinking in the dark all around.

One hand fiddled aimlessly with the sparse grass next to her, snapping the tiny green strands with simple ease.

Suddenly angry, Calista's other fist smashed into the next tree. There was an ominious crack as the tree split and fell backwards. Jerked out of her stupour, Calista glanced at the damage. Sighing again, she rested her fist on the log, very gently, making sure she didn't snap it.

She didn't need to add destruction to her list of crimes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Armando observed his prey objectively. He didn't care that she was hunting animals not humans, he didn't care that her actions didn't seem to be like a mindless killer like all the other vampires were, no he was observing her, calculating her next move, checking out her possible exits, playing chess in his head with a oblivious opponent virtually.

Checkmate.

He crept out of the shadows and revealed himself to her, his long sword at hand.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Calista was on her feet in a second.

A slayer...

On the one time she forgot to check...

Cursing herself inwardly, Calista began to wonder...Maybe it was finally time for her to leave. To leave...the world. To leave her life...her species...her guilt.

Maybe, it was fate.

Which was what prevented her attacking. Her depressed state of mind caused her to sigh once more and sit back down on the log, head resting on the tree at her back, exposing her throat to the hunter.

Her internal vampire instincts screamed at her to fight, tear him apart and savour the sweetness of his slayer blood. A quick sniff told her all she needed to know.

He was a Casillas.

At least that meant she'd have a quick and effective death.

"Come on then, Slayer." Her voice was tired and emotionless. And almost bored. "You know you want to kill me, so just do it."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 pm

"You don't know how long I've waited for this... " He said thriving in his words.

"I am going to slay you but before I do, I'd like to introduce myself." Armando said. "I am Armando Casillas. I am the only child of Roberto Casillas, but that wasn't always the case..."

"I used to have a twin..." Armando said matter-of-factly. He looked into the eyes of his sister's killer. "Her name was Elicia..."

"Do you remember her? You should."

He just needed her to know who Elicia. He needed it. Sweet Elicia. His sister, his twin, his best friend!
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Calista sighed. "I do not know your family's intricacies, it may surprise you to know."

Her mind skipped a few paces ahead...She should remember her...A sister...

The girl...Calista's initiation...

"...My initiation." Her voice cracked slightly and she bent her head forwards. "I did not know that was her name." Her eyes swirled with guilt and pain...and a desire to know who it was she had killed controlled her thoughts.

"...Wha-What was she like?" It was an unvampirish sentance, but Calista's curiousity was spurred on by guilt...The desire to know the girl she had killed ruled her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 pm

The vampire's reaction angered Armando. "Why should you care? You killed her!"

"You blood suckers are all the same! You all ignore the preciousness of human life! Ignore it all! Just so you can feed your hunger!"

"Well I am here to end it for you." Armando said. "Just like you've end it for my sister."

He made a move towards her, gripping his silver sword.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm

"Yes I killed her. Why shouldn't I care? Or are vampires forbidden to have consciences now? What do you want me to say? I'm sorry? As if that'd make any difference." Calista's voice was tired.

Calista sighed. "What a lovely generalisation. Shame it doesn't work for me. And in case it has escaped your notice, I'm out here trying to catch infuriatingly small animals so I don't have to go around mindlessly slaughtering you humans. And not that you'd care, but I haven't killed anyone else. You have your sister and my conscience to thank for that."

"Then stop talking, and end it." Calista didn't move. She didn't even blink. "You'd be doing me a favour."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 pm

He was very unsettled, years of dreaming of this moment and this wasn't how he expected it to turn out. Armando was confused on what to do. Suddenly he heard footsteps, his fellow clan members, he needed a quick decision...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)   Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Forest Of Darkness. <(Name belongs to Lacklustre.)
Page 1 of 1