Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Headmistress' Office October 2026 Vote_lcap1Headmistress' Office October 2026 Voting_barHeadmistress' Office October 2026 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Headmistress' Office October 2026 Vote_lcap1Headmistress' Office October 2026 Voting_barHeadmistress' Office October 2026 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Headmistress' Office October 2026

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Headmistress' Office October 2026 Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 am

Eglantine hardly needed to knock... but habit forced her to. Her calm demeanor carefully hid the seething rage that boiled just under her cool green eyes and stern mouth.
All caused by Kiara's son, Tavish McConn and a Slytherin, Jordan Wycliffe...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:18 am

Kiara looked up from her desk, the purger problem at the school was growing with in the school it had for sometime and it distrurbed her greatly that she could not stop it.

With a wave of her hand she opened the door and said " Come in Eglantine, have a seat"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:49 am

Eglantine entered, her levitation charm holding her up. Deciding to go straight to the reason for her being there, she ignored the offer to be seated and launched into what had occurred with the Slytherin and Gryffindor 6th years.

"Your son, Tavish, during class, hit a fellow classmate, Kiara. And then the entire class resorted to fighting and by the time I got everyone back in their seats, Mr. Wycliffe, Judge Wycliffe's son, decided to continue the incident with Mr. McConn. I had no sooner pulled them apart when a rather nasty comment was directed at me and your son kicked the boy between the legs. I had been going to give Mr. Wycliffe a detention but as it turned out, your son will be attending detention as well. I cannot condone violence." her voice despite her tirade was still level and fairly calm... as she had had most of the day to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:19 am

Kiara listened as Eglantine explained what happened, she knew Eglantine well enough to now she wouldn't start off about this unless it truely bothered her.

She sighed and shook her head at the mention of Tav fighting in class, she had no doubt Tav did what he did for good reasons, but the last thing Hogwarts need was more violence, least of all from her own son.

"If you believe Tav had casue for a detention Eglantine then I believe you, I agree.. the last thing Hogwarts needs is more Violence, particularly from my own son... Not that it really matters now but my I ask what they were fighting about?" she asked.

Ever since Tav started Hogwarts she promised her self not to favor him while in school, it was difficult sometimes but she thought she managed well.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:27 am

Eglantine finally took the before offered seat. Sighing, she glanced at her trembling hand before answering the question.
"Um..." it was not like her to struggle with speech and thus she quickly composed herself. "Tavish answered a question correctly and when I complemented him, he called me Grandmama. Needless to say, most of the class began to giggle and snicker. I believe some rather derogatory names were then directed at Mr. McConn..."

She had not done anything about it, not out of indifference, but out of the desire to not compound the problem. Had she rushed to Tav's defense, the class would no doubt have become crueler. And had Tav simply kept his fist in his lap instead of throwing it into Mr. Wycliffe's face, the entire situation would have been dealt with, without him getting a detention.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 am

Kiara sighed again in understanding, in a way she could see where Tav was coming from, there was a big down side to having your family as teachers. Kids could be crule when they were thought they had something to be jealous of?

"I see..." she said with a sigh, feeling sorry for Tav but not really knowing what she could do. He was a teenager and such a reaction to embarrassment was unfortunately no uncommon.

"Niether of them were hurt were they?" she asked in mild concern, of course she knew Mr. Wycliffe was hurt.. concidering where Eglantine said Tav had kicked him. But she meant actually injuries.

And she didn't want to have to deal with Wycliffe's parents about There sons fighting either.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am

Eglantine blushed red at the question... "I believe it was more so... pride that was wounded." a small chuckled escaped her lips and she covered her mouth, to keep herself from laughing. After all, she had not exactly been above enjoying the sight of her most unruly and disobedient student put in his place... not to mention she had a lovely detention planned for him...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 am

Kiara raised an eye brow when Eglantine laughed. She had heard about Mr. Wycliffe before and he had a list of offence a mile long. If the complaints about him continued and depending on the severity of them, suspension was a option.

"Try not to enjoy the detention to much Eglantine" she said in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:53 am

Eglantine nodded, her usually cool demeanor already reasserting itself.
"Kiara! I never enjoy detentions..." she admonished, her eyes twinkling with mirth. "Only ones with Horatio of course..." she continued, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 am

Kiara couldn't stop herself from laughing, it was a rare sight to see Eglantine smile and she was enjoying every second of it, even if it was at the exspense of a student "I would hardly concider those detentions.....Come on admit it, you be getting a wee bit of satisfation out of this" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:55 am

Eglantine went to answer but was interrupted by Horatio's bursting into the room. He was hopping on one foot and looked fit to kill.

"THAT SLYTHERIN!" he thundered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:58 am

Kiara groned and stood up to help Horatio. "Let me guess, Mr. Wycliffe?.. Are you alright?" she asked with a frown. Picking fights and name calling was on thing, but intentionaly harming a professor was another thing.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 am

Horatio sat in the seat Eglantine vacated for him and propped his foot up on Kiara's desk.
"Pardon my foot." he murmured as Eglantine peered down to see what was wrong with it...
"Horatio, I thought you had gotten rid of these socks..." Eglantine admonished, gently pulling his sock off partially so she could see the wound.
Horatio sighed. "No, I like these socks..." It was hard to see why as they were at least 10 different colours mixed in an odd fashion.
"Yes, Kiara it was Wy- OUCH!" He shouted as Eglantine pulled the tack from his foot.
"Oh I am sorry darling..." she murmured, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Horatio rubbed his foot, a tiny pin-print of blood the only evidence to his pain. "That was for yanking mine out..." she whispered, pulling off his other sock and vanishing the awful pair. Conjuring a nice wool white pair she helped him slip them on.
"I was more than gentle with your tack, sweetbriar. If you hadn't sat on it, it would have been easier to get out is all..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 am

Kiara winced in sympathy when Eglantine pulled Horatio's tack out, she had made up her mind she would most deffinatly be having a little chat with Mr. Wycliffe.

Weather the trouble maker wanted to or not he would be coming to her office.

She sighed " I think it has gone far enough, I am going to have him come to my office, later on today.."

"Eglantine, Horatio if he tack anyone again send him my way. I think there is enough to have him suspended for a week, and there will be nothing his parents can do about it." she said not likeing what she was hearing one bit.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 am

Eglantine and Horatio nodded, both not exactly weeping that the young man had been suspended more or less...
"Wonder if Viper knows about this..." Horatio pondered, his eyes trailing down to his feet. "Wait! What happened to my socks?" Eglantine feigned surprised and looked down at his feet as well.
"Goodness, Horatio!" she murmured. "Your socks changed colour. Well I suppose they agreed with me."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 am

Kiara inclined her head, " I will of course speak to Viper about this of course" she said.

Then she laughed at Eglantine and Horatio's antics, thay could be so funny when they wished to be.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 am

Horatio nodded at Kiara's statement before turning his attention to his wife.
"You vanished my socks!" he protested, standing.
Eglantine looked terribly innocent.
"I did not, there they are on your feet." She replied, pointing at the black woolen socks.
"You know what I mean!" Horatio whined, crossing his arms.

"Honestly Horatio you really need to take better care of your socks." Eglantine smirked, tapping his chest with her wand.
"I do take good care of my socks!" he protested. Eglantine sighed.
"Oh of course you do."
"I dare you to find a single sock of mine out of place." He returned.

"Very well. What about the unpaired socks I found under your pillow, in the bath tub, in the sink, under the rug, behind the closet, stuck in with your pants and your robes and..." Horatio sighed, interrupting her.
"If you are going to name everything..." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 am

Kiara had to cover her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing out loud at her two parents. She had never realised how funny they were before.

Her shoulders were shaking with laughter at her desk as Eglantine named off all the places Horatio lost his socks.

At Horatio's last comment she couldn't stop the giggle escaping her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 am

"I hardly named them all, dearest." Eglantine assured him, about to continue her list had Horatio not raised both hands.
"All right, all right! You win. Yes I misplace my socks."

Eglantine gave Kiara a triumphant smile and Horatio's shoulders dropped as he muttered something about black socks being boring.
"Honestly, Horatio, there is no need to look so down trodden." Eglantine comforted, her smile dying.
Horatio winked at Kiara, making sure Eglantine only heard him sigh and turn away.
"I just have to face facts, sweet briar. You always win our brief arguments rare as they are and I am hardly worth the time you waste with me."

Eglantine looked puzzled, her green eyes pools of confusion.
"Do stop this at once." she pleaded, wrapping her arms around his waist.
"No, no... it is no use." he sniffed, smiling as Eglantine leaned her head against his back. She couldn't see his playful grin.
"I am so sorry darling." she muttered into his robes.
"Oh think nothing of it!" Horatio responded cheerfully, laughing loudly as Eglantine quickly recovered from shock and pounced on his morphing into her animagus form.
"WATCH THE CLAWS!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 am

Kiara couldn't take it anymore, she broke down into giggles the moment she saw Eglantine turn in to her cat form.

Through her giggles she summond her camera and shot a few picture to the playing married couple.

"Smile for the camera you two" she said with amusement, that would be a perfect picture in the photo able,
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

Horatio laughed loudly as Eglantine playfully clawed her way down his back. She had slipped into his outer robe and he was dying from the combination of pain and tickling.
"Mercy!" he cried, laughing as he attempted to pull the furry form of his wife from his robes.

The flash of the camera made him look up and in that exact moment, Eglantine leapt up from his back and landed on his head, beaming at the camera in feline fashion.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 am

Kiara's giggles continues after she looke a picture, it made a wonderful picture.

"Perfect timeing Eglantine" she said at the picture as it magicaly developed.

"It is great" she said laughing.

"You certainly now how to cheer me up| she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:06 am

Eglantine morphed back into her human form after crawling down Horatio's face and trusting him to catch her...which he did flawlessly.

"You little vixen..." he teased, leaning over her so that his large nose was inches from her smirking face.
"Better a fox than an old dog." Eglantine returned, kissing his nose. Horatio chuckled setting her properly on her feet so that her levitation charm could kick in again.

"I'm glad you were amused, Kiara." Horatio bowed, his hand gently rubbing his scratched back, shoulders and chest.
"I'll take care of those later, darling." she promised, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am

Kiara smiled and looked down at the picture, it was a really funny picture, there has been a time you would be caught dead beofre you saw Eglantone acting so playful.

"Here you two have it" she said handed then the photo over to them "The memory of that is good enought for her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 am

Horatio took the picture, beaming as Eglantine blushed at it.
"How silly." she muttered, glancing over his arm. Horatio quickly duplicated the picture with a wand-less charm and handed the original to Kiara.
"I'm framing this, my dear...or would you prefer me putting it in the Great Hall?" Eglantine's glare answered that question and he slipped the picture away.

"Well, I have finished my business with Mr. Wycliffe. And had my bad mood lifted." He leaned down to kiss Eglantine gently on the lips. "And now I bid you farewell until dinner." he nodded and left the room.

Eglantine sighed. "I suppose I should go find your son, Kiara. Making certain he is not causing trouble..." she glanced at Kiara over her shoulder as she opened the door. "Wild creatures those McConns you know..." she chuckled softly and shut the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmistress' Office October 2026
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next