Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Main Road going through Hogsmeade Vote_lcap1Main Road going through Hogsmeade Voting_barMain Road going through Hogsmeade Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Main Road going through Hogsmeade Vote_lcap1Main Road going through Hogsmeade Voting_barMain Road going through Hogsmeade Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Main Road going through Hogsmeade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

Main Road going through Hogsmeade Empty
PostSubject: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 pm

A road through Hogsmeade... simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Darien hurtled down the road as fast as he could, Ana just behind him. He swerved around a corner, narrowly avoided a familiar person and kept on running.

"Darien I am going to-" Ana shouted, before colliding with a familiar friend...

She just managed to stay on her feet. "Sorry!...I was-Darien...He-Sorry..."

This was awkward.

Darien stopped and glanced back, before skipping away down a side road. This was a good day. And he was feeling diabolically awesome.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Aiden was nearly knocked off his feet when his friend ran into him. Amy was in three broomsticks studying and hoping to run into a certain Gryffindor, ever since Amy had been kidnapped they were able to hold there distance with some comfort.

"Wow.. Ana? hey calm down it is alright no harm done, what did Darien do this time?" he asked removing his hands from her arms as he regained his balance.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:03 pm

"He stole my owl! He stole and attempted to sell my owl!" Ana fumed. "I am going to kill him! He is actually trying to drive me insane!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Aiden stared at Ana in shock for a moment, wow for such a pretty girl she looked very scary when she was angry.

Hesitantly he put his hand on her shoulder.

"If it makes you feel better I will help you get back at him" he said. "I will hold him and you punch" he said with a smirk attempting to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Ana laughed slightly. "I wouldn't be so much punching as attacking with a croquet mallet, but okay."

She glanced down the road. "He's probably back at Hogwarts by now anyway, I can just get revenge when he's not expecting it."

She suddenly noticed the abscence of Amy. "Hey, where's Amy?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Aiden chuckled, "Remind me never to get you angry" he said.

Aiden roll his eyes at the mention of his sister. "She is near by as always, three broom sticks I believe." he said.

"She is hoping to find Casillas there" he said with a shrug. " I am trying to find something to do, care to join me as you lull Darien into a false sense of security?' he asked with a smirk and offered is arm in a gentlemen like manner for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 pm

"I don't know what she or Darien see in Gryffindors." Ana also rolled her eyes. "You'd think they were magnets with all that rubbish about 'opposites' attract. It's so cheesy!"

"It'd be my pleasure." Ana laughed.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Aiden chuckled "I don't know about opposites attract.. Amy can be slightly Gryffindorish her self sometimes, particularly when she is with him" he said with a shrug, it felt good to be able to walk around talk about his sister with out her hearing him... well this is if she wasn't listening to his thoughts.

"The pleasure is all mine Milady" he said in a light joking manner, but his statement was for the most part sincere.

"Anywhere you particularly want to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:24 pm

"I guess Darien's barely a Slytherin...but still, all this inter-house friendship is...weird...to say the least. The Sorting Hat must be feeling pretty smug right now." Ana shook her head, grinning.

She shrugged. "Not really, you?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Aiden chuckled and nodded, "Yeah he probably is"

He thought for a moment at her question id he wanted to go anywhere and he almost sighed.

"Yes I want to take you out to that tea house.... but that would be considered a date now wouldn't it?" he thought to him self.... or at least he thought it was to himself.

Although the thought of a date didn't sound like a bad Idea either.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yes I want to take you out to that tea house.... but that would be considered a date now wouldn't it?" Ana blinked, containing surprise. Yep...that was definately Aiden's thought...Answering her question?

...Strangely her heart gave a leap. ((lol))

Ana continued walking, trying to act casual...and control her strange emotions. "I heard that thought you know."

And yes, it probably would... She thought back, for some reason feeling the urge to laugh or skip.

...Emotions seriously scared her.

And even more strangely, she wasn't fully sure she cared that they did...
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Aidens eyes went wide and he felt his face heat up when Ana said she had heard him, damn his cursed thoughts. Obviously he couldn't say he didn't mean it. It was kinda hard to lie when you were thinking it...

"Ana I am sorry, I umm... I didn't mean for you to hear that....ummm I mean if... you don't want to.... go with me now I would understand" he rambled.

Feeling very awkward now that that thought was out Aiden stood stiffly waiting to see what Ana would be because of his slip up.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:04 pm

"It's fine."

Ana smiled. "...I...I-would like to go with you."

Ana almost laughed at the awkwardness of the situation...But somehow managed not to...Probably due to the sudden fear or nerves-one of the two irritating emotions. She got bored of trying to define which one it was.

But she also felt lighter...kind of. In a weird emotional way. She wasn't going to try and fly or anything stupid-but she did feel lighter.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Aiden held his breath waiting or Ana to say something, when she did it took him a moment to register what she had actually said.

"Ah I understan....." then it clicked the she said yes.

"You will!?" he asked in a shocked type tone.

Then a big grin appeared on his face, as he felt an emotional high course through his blood stream. He almost felt like picking Ana up and swing her around but then figured that would be a bit much, and he didn't want to cause a scene.

"You honor me Milady" he said with note sweet highness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Ana laughed. "No need to sound quite so shocked."

"You're very sweet." She smiled...Before realising what an un-Ana-ish thing that was to say. ...What was wrong with her?...Whatever it was, she was going to blame Darien. But she pushed that to the back of her mind and smiled again.

"So...To...'that tea house' then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:30 am

Aiden laughed sheepishly at her comment "Well... Guess I never expected, you would agree, I am glad you do" he said.

He blushed and smiled when she said he was sweet, "Umm well, I try to be... to you anyway." he said with a smile.

He nodded, "Sounds great if you want to.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Ana smiled back. "Sounds good to me too."

((To the tea shop d'awesome? lol..I really shouldnt try to make stuff sound french.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Road going through Hogsmeade   Main Road going through Hogsmeade Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Road going through Hogsmeade
Page 1 of 1