Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Student enrollment form EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Student enrollment form EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Student enrollment form EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Student enrollment form EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Student enrollment form EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Student enrollment form EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Student enrollment form EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Student enrollment form EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Student enrollment form EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Student enrollment form Vote_lcap1Student enrollment form Voting_barStudent enrollment form Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Student enrollment form Vote_lcap1Student enrollment form Voting_barStudent enrollment form Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Student enrollment form

Go down 
+50
Isis Nigra Nox
purple_light
gingerbre4d
Uriel Seraphim
GypsyThief
sstpe
cloutka
Pokegal99
Skyler Riddle
Patricia
Jovan
magpie1235
Alexandria
Tohon1865
Zane
magmafire
Malcolm Carrice
Nicolas Lestrange
Sean Cerneskie
Moondarious
Jordan_Callahan
Raven
Becca_Diggory
stylesmile
Leonhart231
harry102
Amanda_Smith
AnastasiaSnape
Avaline Everett
flowerchan
booklover
Tifa
Morgana
Lilly_Dumbledore
Lycoris Calantha
Zabby Gallagher
Rocker1042
sub_rosa
KuteKillaHeels
kairiandriku
Rachyy Cupcake
Amy Avalon
Casey Silvertongue
Chunchkin
Moon Hound Hati
Marie McDore
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Lacklustre
Victorie DeLacour
Headmistress Kiara
54 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Student enrollment form Empty
PostSubject: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Where soon to be students can enroll at Hogwarts. Please reply to this thread so we know you want to become a student.

Fill out the form below:

Name of Student:

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting):

Male/Female:

Description: (In a short paragraph tell us about you self, your history, appearance, anything you want)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Victorie DeLacour
First year
First year
Victorie DeLacour

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Enrollment   Student enrollment form EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 am

Anissa( Nini) Fuentes

Gryfinndor

Female

I'm a gymnast. i live in Phoenix. I wirte fanfiction
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: ENROLLMENT   Student enrollment form EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Name of Student: Diana Casillas

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting): Gryffindor

Male/Female: Female

Description (In a short paragraph tell us about you self, your history, appearance, anything you want):
Diana Casillas loves playing Quidditch. She could play any position, though her true talent is goal keeping. She isn't half-bad in school either, if only she worked, she could be in the running for Head Girl, however, she can't help but procrastinate and slack off. Her favorite subjects include, Ancient Runes, Charms and Astronomy.

Diana is a Half-blood. Her mother was a Muggle-born and an old Hogwarts Student, Sally-Ann Perks, of Ravenclaw house. Her father on the other hand, was part of the Casillas Family, a rich old Wizarding Family, based in Spain. A few years after Harry defeated Voldemort, Diana's mother moved to Spain because of her position in the Ministry. She immediately fell for the reckless and handsome, Mateo Casillas and he for her. It seemed like a made in paradise romance, however, Mateo's family objected to him marrying a Muggle-born. They gave him an ultimatum, the girl or the family?

He chose disownment, eloped with Sally-Ann and moved to England. When Diana was born Mateo’s parents came to visit. All this time, Mateo cut himself off from his entire family, furious at the fact that they couldn’t accept who he loved. His mother, deeply missed her only son, convinced his father to finally swallow his pride and meet their first and only grandchild. They came to ask for forgiveness and said that they had learned to accept the fact that they held old values, but most of all they wanted to be part of little Diana’s life. Mateo forgave them. And all was well.

Diana has blue eyes, and long jet-black hair. She is about 5’5 tall, very athletic. She thrives on action but she enjoys a quite afternoon, once in awhile. She’s every easy going and has a hard time dwelling on the sad bits of things. She likes to keep her emotions to herself for the most part and times maybe called reserved. She doesn’t quite like confrontations but, if the need arose, she’d fight for whatever she believed in.
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Name of Student: Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz

Preferred House: Ravenclaw

Description: Katheryn (although she prefers being called by her middle name, Mae, is quiet, self-reserved and enjoys spending time outside on the Hogwarts Grounds besides the lake. Her favorite subjects, although she doesn't completely like the idea of school; includes, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology.

Her family history is confusing but she is proud of it. As a child, her father left her and her mother, whose name was Rose and is the source of Mae's second middle name (hence the reason she has two). Her father, so Rose has said, was a Muggle who enjoyed working closely with her while she was posing as a spy for the Ministry of Magic. He, after a few years, completely severed all ties from the Schultz family and his whereabouts are unknown.
Rose, on the other hand, was a witch from a prominent family in Northern Scotland and attended Hogwarts, after previously visiting the grounds of Beauxbatons, after disliking the grounds there.

In her free time, Mae enjoys writing, reading and occasionally goofing off with her friends. But, if something unjust were to come up, she would fight for it, no matter who else believed it.

She also has deep brown, almost black colored eyes, waist-length black hair and seems to have an air of confidence about her, even if she isn't internally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabbyheartsfics.proboards.com
Marie McDore
Second year
Second year
Marie McDore

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Name of Student: Marie McDore

Preferred House: Gryfinndor

Female

Description: Gymnast, talented musican and I write fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
Moon Hound Hati
Professor
Professor
Moon Hound Hati

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Name of Student: Mark Farland

Male/Female: Male

Description: Mark is a tall young man with a lightly tanned skin and short, spiky black hair. His eyes are a dark shade of blue and he has a bite mark shaped curse scar on his lower left arm.

Mark was born to a Pureblood father and a Half-Blood mother, making him Half-Blood as well. His mother, because of her weak health, died after giving birth to his younger sister, Milly, and causing his father to slowly spiral down the path of insanity.

Mark and Milly were mostly cared for by their father's parents, who lived down the street, seeing as Mark's father had become unable to care for his own children, spending most of his time locked away in his basement laboratory, working on Merlin knows what.

During the summer after Mark's second year at Hogwarts, his father lost his last few strands of sanity. While Mark was down the street, visiting his grandparents and recieving extra lessons in Transfigurations from his grandfather, his father stunned and dragged his daughter down to the basement and attempted to perform the ritual to create a Horcrux. Mark's father had developed a fear of death after his wife died, and in his insanity sought a way to become immortal. However, Mark's father messed up - the result being half the house being blown up.

As the Aurors arived to see what was going on, Mark's father fled the scene, with the Aurors in pursuit. Moments after their departure, young Mark stumbled upon the scene, finding the mangled corpse of his little sister between the rubble.

As he cried over her body, Milly's lifeless form regained life once more through the failed Horcrux ritual. She became a twisted version of an Inferi, and attacked the helpless twelve-year-old Mark. In his desperate attempt to fight off the creature that was once his sister, Mark blasted her off of him with accidental magic. However, the damage was already done. The creature had left a bite mark on his arm, causing Dark Magic to spread through his system, causing Mark to fall into a coma.

In their desperations to save their last remaining grandchild, Mark's grandparents turned to a man, an Enchanter by trade, who was studying Dark Magic rituals that involved human sacrifice. By chance, the Enchanter had developed a seal that could contain the Dark Magic spreading in Mark's system.

Mark recovered, but there were some unforseen side affects to the seal. Mark's personality rapidly changed. He began to take on some of the personality trades of the Enchanter, and also suddenly developed a natural tallent for Charms that was similar to the Enchanter in his student days.

In order to study this, and keep an eye on the seal, the Enchanter became friends with Mark, though the latter was oblivious of the former's true intentions.

And thus Mark resumed his school life, excelling at Transfigurations like his father and grandfather, and excelling at Charms, like the Enchanter. Mark also developed a tallent for art, though this was not due to the seal.
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Name of Student: April Katelynne

Preferred House: Ravenclaw, as I am intelligent, inquisitive and cool(lol)

Male/Female: Female!

Description: Pure blood. Mother and Father are Cho Chang and Viktor Krum (if possible) and I am a really good Quidditch player (mainly Seeker). I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I am slim and tall.

GO HOGWARTS! cheers
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 am

Name of Student: Casey Silvertounge

Preferred House: Anyone

Description: Casey is a Pureblood witch, the heiress of the old Silvertounge family. The Silvertounge family was always nuetral in the war, the didn't assist either side. Casey is a shy girl and tends to avoid conflict if she can help it. There was another reason for her shyness, when she was 8 she had been bitten by a werewolf, now she was one.

Casey was tall for her age, had long straight black hair, she used to have silvery gray eyes, but since she was infected her eyes were now more amberish then anything.

Because she mostly kept to herself, she was very lonely and rearly ever smiles. But she still knows how to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Name of Student: Amy Avalon/ Aiden Avalon

Preferred House: Slytherin

Male/Female: Both

Amy has shoulder length blond hair and slealy grey eyes, her brother Aiden has the same and he has short hair. Many people think they are Malfoy's. They are related to them which explains their aristocratic appearence.

Their family came from the fabled squib children of the pureblood family's who were to ashamed to have squib child so they gave it up a muggle family or an orphange. Any and her twin brother Aiden are the first witch and wizard born in their family for over 50 years.

They plan to make a name for them selves at Hogwarts, both are tired of being treated like 2nd class citizens in the wizarding world. They are detemined to prove them selves.
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:32 am

Name: Rachyy Cupcake
Preferred House: Gryffindor

i have short red hair and red glasses to match. my eyes are huge and green :] i am about 5'6". i'm very outgoing and crazy and i love to have fun. i love to tell jokes and talk alot. im a sweet girl im sure youll love me as long as you can deal with humour! :]
Back to top Go down
kairiandriku
First year
First year
kairiandriku

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:32 am

Name of Student: Yasmina LaMonique

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting): Gryfinndor

Male/Female:Female

Description: Yasmina has short brown wavy hair. She has green eyes and she loves to read. Yasmina is kinda short. She loves to stand up for her friends and is very loyal to them.
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Name: Scorpius Malfoy

Preffered house: Slytherin- or he'll leave or kill the Sorting Hat- lol

Description- Miniature of Draco Malfoy (hope that's enough, lol)Student enrollment form Malfoy<----------Like that
Back to top Go down
KuteKillaHeels
First year
First year

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:22 am

Name of Student: Giselle Gryffin

Description: Giselle comes from a long line of purebloods. Her parents, Madame Sophia DeLafleur and Frank Gryffin, both work as Aurors in the Ministry. She is an only child(or so she thinks...) and is very spoilt. She is half-french, and her accent is quite strong, but she tends to fade it out to fit in. She is an Animagus, her form being a lynx. She is also very smart, as she managed to produce a corporreal Patronus wandlessly when she was just 5. She is proud of her heritage, and is very stubborn.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:18 am

Name of Student: “My name’s Michael Blackwood...”

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting): *He* would like Gryffindor, but *I* really think he belongs in Hufflepuff.

Description: “I like motorcycles, Quidditch, and most of all: music. I want to be a singer/songwriter & guitarist for a wizarding rock’n’roll band – like the Weird Sisters – despite how much work I know it’ll be. My parents would rather I take a technical field, like Healing or something, but it’s just not me. You’ll be able to recognize me even amidst the whole uniform-clad student body: just look for the kid with a snake fang earring in his left ear, silver ear cuffs, and mostly-dyed-yellow-blond hair.”
Back to top Go down
Rocker1042
First year
First year

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Name of Student:Chanik Wrin

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting):

Male/Female:Male

Description: (In a short paragraph tell us about you self, your history, appearance, anything you want)He is muggle born,before he went to Hogwarts he did street illusions, he is very famous in London now! But because he goes to Hogwarts, he does real magic, and as a muggleborn life,he is usually troubled.
Back to top Go down
Zabby Gallagher
Fouth year
Fouth year

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:16 am

Name: Zabrina Malorie Gallagher

Age: 16 “I am 16 going on 17 and I don’t need a man to take care of me!”

Prefered House: Griffyndor

Descriptions: Blonde hair, blue eyes. She’s a little chubby around the hips, but other than that, petite. Make of her what you want.
Back to top Go down
Lycoris Calantha
Second year
Second year

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:16 am

Name of Student: Lycoris Calantha

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting): Gryffindor.

Male/Female: Female.

Description: (In a short paragraph tell us about you self, your history, appearance, anything you want)
Lycoris doesn't mind nicknames, even if she's attached to the name. Her name does not have any basis in the Black family tree and any similarities is purely coincidental. She's sometimes rash, but she tries, and she rushes so that she could avoid being late and has a tendency for injuries because of it. She has dark hair and dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilly_Dumbledore
First year
First year

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Fill out the form below:

Name of Student: Lilly McGonagall Dumbledore

Description: Lilly is 5"1. She has the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen and dark raven hair. She already has a deep understanding of Transfiguration. On her spare time she loves to sing, do ballet, and you will usually find her in a library. She also loves spending Time with her lovely parents.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
First year
First year

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Name of Student: Morgana Willow

Preferred House ): Ravenclaw

Description: Morgana was born in the highlands of Scotland. As an only child her early years were quite lonely.
Morgana plays the flute and piano and, despite her parent's disaproval, continues to practice at Hogwarts. She reads a lot, both wisard and muggle books, but she has a tendancy to get caught up in books which can sometimes lead to her conveniently "forgetting" to do homework.
Morgana is 5ft 6 inches with blue eyes and brown hair which she almost always ties back in a pony tail apart from sleeping. Her parent's haven't allowed her to get her ears pierced or wear jewelery apart from special occasions, but Morgana always wears a silver watch on her left wrist.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Professor
Professor

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Name of Student: Tifa Chan

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting): Ravenclaw

Description: Tifa is a serious person when it comes to being a Witch, as it is her life’s dream when she was a child. She is quick to cast spells when it comes to dueling and is quick to de-wand her opponents in the duel.

Despite her serious and fatefully allegiance to being a witch Tifa is very calm when out and about her town. She is an overall nice person to the people in her hometown, as she takes care of the children who also wishes to become wizards. Tifa is essentially a motherly figure to any young up in coming wizards
Back to top Go down
booklover
First year
First year

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 am

Name of Student: Mystery "Terry" Roe

Male/Female: female

Description:

Mystery is a half blood, but she doesn't particularly care. Her mom left when she was 6, leaving her with a wizard father, who doesn't understand girls in the least. She grew up basically relying on herself, and mostly as a muggle child, even though she could use the spells whenever she wanted to. She didn't have many friends, so doesn't understand people that well, and might insult them without realizing it.

She has short, dark brown, spiky hair, that she can never control, though not for lack of trying, and she seemed to always get confused with being a boy. She was tall and skinny, and that just seemed to encourage the idea she was a boy. only her mother's soft features stopped her from being completely boyish. Even her clothes looked like a guys, because she could never stand a skirt.

She goes by Terry. Strictly, Terry. She never introduces herself otherwise, because it annoys her to wait for people to stop laughing at her. She hates her name, but wouldn't change it for the world. If asked, she's all the more adamant that her name is Terry- she will not say she is Mystery, until absolutely has to.
Back to top Go down
flowerchan
First year
First year

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 am

Name of Student: Sgathar Calhoun Riordan (prefers Cal)

Description: Cal can always cheer you up, and is almost never melancholy himself. He will always stay with his friends and help them with whatever problems they have. He has quite a bit of knowledge of magic from his upbringing with two magical cultures, mostly of Wiccan culture and holidays. He has an interest in the arts, music and drawing and such. He is a very good artist, but he's not likely to bring it up himself. He is extremely easy going, but sometimes disregards the rules and gets in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Avaline Everett
First year
First year

Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Name of Student: Avaline Everett 'Call me Ava'

Description: Ava (lucky for her) is pureblood. Well, to be quite frank about it, she is proud. One may also note that her temper is icy. Hopefully she will never become a prefect, because if she is in a bad mood everyone she see's gets hexed. Including teachers. As far as she is concerned, her world would be a better place if those stupid gryffindors would stay out of her way. Forever.

Along with a bad temper, she is also rather gifted with riddles. So she would be a possible Ravenclaw candidate. But her cunning tends to overrun her smart streak, and so she uses her brain to focus on revenge. Her father had a rather bad temper too, so she knows more hexes than any other of her age. Ava also knows a few curses that she ought not to know.

Her face suites her personality well. Her eyes are blue and as icy as her temper. Though a few times people have managed to get them to sparkle, laugh. Avaline talks with her eyes. For while she can masterfully control her face and carefully show no emotion, she can never stop the emotion from her eyes. Her skin is pale, and her hair is set in raven black curls which bounce nicely on her shoulders. Ava's lips are dark red. Her nose is rather small, but it works out well because her face is also quite small.

Ava is noticeably taller than others, and uses it to her advantage. She holds her self aloof from the younger(and older) children. She also manages to enhance this by tilting her chin ever-so-slightly upwards. Not too noticable, but not very subtle either.

As for history, Avaline everett doesn't have too much to tell. She grew up in a mansion, and went to hogwarts. She hopes that her future will be far more eventful.
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaSnape
First year
First year
AnastasiaSnape

Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 am

Name of Student: Anastasia Snape

Preferred House: Either Gryffindor or Syltherin

Description (In a short paragraph tell us about you self, your history, appearance, anything you want): I am the daughter of Severus Snape. I have curly black hair. I am not as stubborn or harsh as my father. I secretly have a crush on Fred Weasley. I think that's it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda_Smith
Third year
Third year
Amanda_Smith

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-07-18

File
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: Amanda Lovette Smith

House: Gryffindor

Birthplace:

Pets: Owl,
Name: Kaida
Meaning: Little Dragon (Specify species and name.)

Blood: Muggle-Born

Amanda Lovette Smith was born on December, 6, 1984 to Mark & Kim Smith at Harold Wood Hospital in London, England. Her family died in a bombing in a parade. Her dad was the Prime Minister. She was two and was too young to participate. Kie’s sister, who is nine years older then her, did not participate. All that she has of her parents is a locket with a picture of the whole family. She’s had nightmares for years and wishes she knew what her parents were like. Amanda lives with her guardian who is her sister, husband and their baby boy. Her sister’s name is Kikumi Smith. Kikumi is very protective over her little sister. Amanda’s first bit of magic was the very day her parents died. The first bomb had already gone off. She was just protecting them from shrapnel. She put up shield protect her and Kikumi. Of course they thought it was just luck. Amanda was diagnosed with Obsessive compulsive disorder, which means she has to do things in a certain order. Disorder of Written Expression, Amanda has a hard time writing things. General Anxiety Disorder she stresses big time over little things. This is why she be more than a bit stressed when it comes to exams. Amanda is a terrible speller.

Amanda is five feet and weighs ninety four pounds. Her hair is naturally light brown her sister puts caramel highlights in. She wears it in loose curls. All the women in Amanda’s have Sapphire blue eyes including her.
Amanda is very outgoing and friendly. She is loving and kind. She loves animals and believes in animals’ rights. Amanda considers friends and family the most valuable thing in life. She can be very worried Amanda... Amanda loves to listen to all kinds of music She is never intentionally rude.
Amanda likes anyone she meets. She also likes cute boys, her friends, her family, Magic (Even before she knew was a witch.), Gardens, and Red Roses. The one thing Amanda hates most anyone who thinks she lies about her disorders to get sympathy. She also hates rumors about her and her friends. She is also does not have much patience. Her worst habit she pulls out her eyelashes when she’s stressed.

Wants: A Firebolt, Her parents
Wishes: Her parents were alive
Fears: Dogs, The Bloody Baron, Peeves
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite School Subject: Charms
Favorite Animal: Giant Panda
Favorite Food: Drumsticks (The ice cream)
Least Favorite Color: Black
Least Favorite School Subject: Transfiguration
Least Favorite Animal: Snakes
Least Favorite Food: Brussle sprout

Wand Core: Unicorn Hair
Wand Wood: Maple
Wand Length: 8 ½
Wand Movement: Supple
Wand Strengths and Weaknesses: its strength is Charms and Weaknesses Transfiguration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form Empty

Back to top Go down

Student enrollment form
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next