Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Vote_lcap1Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Voting_barLara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Vote_lcap1Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Voting_barLara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Empty
PostSubject: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future)   Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 am

Name: Larissa Serafima Kaminski

Russian Variant: Larissa Serafima Sevastyanovna Kaminskaya

Nicknames: Lara, Cookie, Thing 2, anything else people come up with for her.

Date of Birth: 15 September, 2019

Description: Lara stands at about 5'3, normally wearing heels at least two inches high. She has a pale complexion, with green eyes that fade to grey when she's angry and has raven hair. However, she transfigures her hair to various shades of blonde, accompanied with a streak of another color, often pink, but sometimes blue or violet. Her wardrobe can be best classified as punk and/or goth, often black with skull jewelry and fishnets as accessories. She has several piercings on her ears: right industrial piercing, left tragus piercing, left helix, along with 3 piercings on each earlobe. She has an eyebrow piercing on her right, and an anti-eyebrow one on the other side, as well as one on her nose, collar bone, tongue, and navel.

She also has an obsession with tattoos:

Right Side: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Rib_tat_large

Left Wrist: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Butterfly_Wing_Ankh_Tatty_by_Violhaine

Inner Right Wrist: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Infinity022

Stomach: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Stomach_butterfly-1

Upper Back: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Demon_Wings_by_MercilessDeath

Chest-ish Area, Above her heart, under her collarbone: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) D482

Lower back, Horizontal Position: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) 1018015_Gothic-Butterfly_620

Front of Left Hip: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Img_3621-600x450

Right Ankle: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Snake07 (Viper Clan Symbol)

Parents: Amaranth Viper and Sevastyan Kaminski

Siblings: Demyan Elessar (older twin) , Ethelinda Praskovya, Viggo Nikolai

Cousins: Piper Sofia, Paige Kiara, Guinevere Athena, Melinda Isis, and Deimos Leviathon Viper

Godparents: Svetlana Kaminskaya (godmother) and Ethan Addams (godfather)

Best Friend: Ava McKevin

"Secret" Crush: Fitzwilliam Casillas

House Sorted Into: Slytherin

Wand: 10 inch Cedar with Basilisk Venom

Animagus Form: Raven

Personality: Lara has a great deal of charisma upon her, gifted to attract attention, and easily makes friends and spices up parties. Her sense of humour, infectious laugh, flirtatiousness, and tendency to tease someone a little too much does sometimes get a little annoying, especially since she often speaks her mind, not caring about the consequences. Her self-esteem is fairly high, almost to the point where she's a little arrogant at times. While she often looks at a scenario, looking for an option that benefits her the most, she isn't a selfish person, and would do anything to help someone she cares about, and bring a smile on their face.

Pranks are an important part of her life, and she truly lives for them. At one point, she even had a calendar to keep track of all the detentions she picked up from the pranks she had pulled. Her achievements vary from vandalizing or "putting personal touches" on important monuments such as Big Ben to playing mind games by pretending to be an evil spirit at Stonehenge, freaking out all the tourists. A few times she has gotten caught and arrested, though her Grandpa was always there to bail her out, sticking up for her.

Overall, Lara is a good person, and one of the nicer Slytherins, though does hold grudges, Forgiveness is very difficult for her, and the moment someone hurts her or someone she cares about, shattering her trust and turning her attitude towards the person a complete ninety degrees, into an icy, distant, rather cruel attitude, identical to the typical stereotyped Slytherin attitude.

Likes and Hobbies:
- Stunt Flying
- Pulling Pranks
- Fire Spinning
- Art
- Quidditch
- Drinking and Partying
- Hanging out with Friends and Family
- Getting tattoos and piercings
- Playing around Music, composing a few beats, a couple of lyrics
- Gambling
- Raving
- Messing with People
- Being the center of attention
- Winning (Is Very Competitive)
- Playing with various animals, particularly anything with scales or fur

Dislikes:
- Tattle-Tales
- Any type of fakeness from people
- Getting caught
- Authority Figures
- People Yelling at Her
- Someone she cares about being upset with her, particularly her Father
- Judgmental People
- Stereotypes
- Close-minded people
- Stick-in-the-muds
- Anyone picking on her friends and family

Motto: Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim

Theme Song: The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne
Always Get What I Want by Avril Lavigne

Random Facts:
- Has pulled a vast assortment of pranks, often with various assistants, particularly her Uncle Grigoriy. Her most recent one to date was heading over to Stonehenge during tourist season, and pretending to be a lost spirit, haunting the grounds. As she explained through fits of uncontrollable laughter to the WLE "It was a harmless bit of fun, scaring the hell out of tourists!"
+ Through the years she was at Hogwarts, she had approximately 623 detentions.
- She has been arrested about 27 times.
+ For two years, upon receiving a back injury from a stunt flying accident, was addicted to elixirs, but has now been clean for almost three years.

Memories:
- Her father singing to her in Russian, rocking her gently to get her to sleep

-Running into her parent's bedroom during a particularly nasty thunderstorm when she was about three, feeling a strong feeling of safety and happiness sleeping beside them, as though nothing could ever hurt her.

-At age of two, is diagnosed with CIPA: was playing in the snow without realizing her hands were frostbitten.

- Being constantly afraid of the dark and of the "Boogie-Man" hurting her, and her father checking her closet and under her bed every night, ensuring and promising her that he would never let any monster ever hurt her.

- Always up to mischief, pulling little pranks around Viper and Kaminski Manors

- Fighting with Demyan over a toy, resulting in the toy being broken, and her Daddy fixing it in a blink of an eye.

- Sitting on her Grandpa's lap as he told her tons of funny and interesting stories

- Spending time with her Grandma in the kitchen, learning to cook, and eating all sorts of sweets.

- Teaming up with Demyan and Draco to paint their sleeping daddy's faces with their Mom's make-up.

- Goofing around around with her Uncles.

-Getting her first broomstick as a Christmas present and flying everywhere with it, with her parents chasing after her.

- Piper being born, and being excited to finally have another girl in the family.

(WIP)

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) 370x270-avril-lavigne

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Avril

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Avril

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) 173104571-1

Last edited by kissofdeath on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future)   Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 am

As Told by Lara

What two specific colors best reflect your personality?

Lame! Only two colors? Pssh... Epic lameness, dude. Hmm... Black is definately one of them, and I guess green. But various shades though: emerald, neon, all that jazz.

If you could be any animal, what would you be?

Well, I'm already a raven, and I think that's pretty snazzy as is, but I totally wish I was a snake too! Especially whenever Demyan tries to be all cool and sneaky, jumping everywhere in his snake form -_- Brothers...

Your favorite flower is?

It's all about the black roses! Even though no one's bought me any... *cough cough* My birthday's coming up *cough cough*

What is your favorite candy?

Oh man... lol... tough one. Hang tight, I got this, I got this... umm... probably a tie between Bertie Botts, Droobles, Gummy Worms, Gummy Bears, Sour Gummy Worms, Sour Gummy Bears, Cotton Candy, Airheads, Apple Heads, Blow Pops, Bottle Pops, Caramel Apple Pops, Fun Dip, Giant Smarties, Mega Double Lollies, Nerds, Push Pops, Ring Pops, Runts, Shock Tarts Roll, Sour Patch Kids, Sour Punch Twists, Sweetarts Roll, Apple Heads, Bottle Caps, Bubble Gum Cigarettes, Candy Cigarettes, Charms Blow Pops, Fruit Stripe Gum, Fun Dip, Gobstoppers, Grape Heads, Jolly Rancher Sticks, Mamba, Mike & Ikes, Nerds, Orange Heads, Pixy Stix, Pop Rocks, Runts, Saf-T-Pops, Slap Stix, Sweetarts, Wax Fangs, Zotz, Atomic Fireballs, Candy Necklaces, Bazooka, Bit O Honey, Jawbreakers, Atomic Fireballs, Bazooka, Candy Necklace, Cry Baby Gum, Jolly Rancher Pieces, Lemonheads & Now and Laters.

... Yeah, I kinda have a sweet tooth.

What is your favorite fruit and vegetable?

Ooh, cloudberries! Just about any berries, apples, and pomegrantes. Those are the bomb! As for vegetables... eh, I'm not too big on them. Hell, I used to vanish those little suckers when I was a kid. Still do even now... *evil snicker*

... Don't tell Daddy I said that. *angelic smile*

Though if I really had to pick one, I'd totally pick rutabaga. That's just a snazzy word
right there. Come on, say it with me: roo-tuh-bay-guh. Rutabaga!

I've no idea what the hell a rutabaga looks like, but whatever. It's still an awesome word! *winks*

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

When ice cream, is in the picture, there is no favorite. I love them all!

Do you prefer sour or sweet?

Depends on my mood, but usually both.

What style of jeans do you prefer to wear?

It's all about skinny, ripped up jeans! Especially with chains! That, or uber tight, black dragon skin ones!

The color yellow reminds you of?

Icky Hufflepuff. No offense, Mackie.

The first word which pops into your head when I say summer is?

Vacation! Party on the House!

The first word which pops into your head when I say waterfall is?

This is technically two words, but what the hell. Human-Cannonball! Twisted Evil *evil plan formulates involving a family vacation, and using Viggo as her "test subject". Makes mental note to talk to Demyan later on*

Do you prefer to sing or dance?

Depends on the place. Though if vodka or any type of alcohol is involved, chances are, I'll be doing both. *snickers, does 'rock on' gesture*

The top two qualities you look for in a friend are?

My people definately need to have a sense of humour, and fearlessness. They gotta be fun to hang around, not be total killjoys, and most importantly of all: they can't be afraid of getting caught!

Would you say your an introvert or an extrovert?

Extrovert! I can't stay by myself too long. Otherwise I'll get lonely and bored, soon I'll start talking to myself, and then BAM! Poor Lara, all locked up in the loonie bin. As much as I like wearin strait jackets, ya gotta admit, white isn't really my color.

Which 4 places would you like to visit in the future?

Anywhere with loud music, candy, drinks, hot dudes, and cool people.

How do you like to travel(by foot, boat, car, etc)?

Flying all the way! Flooing's cool too. Apparition... erm, yeah... we don't click too great...

What is your favorite sport?

Stunt flying! Quidditch, eh, it's alright, a fun game too. Too many rules though. Stunt flying though... there are no rules or limits, dude! It's all about moi!

At least, until the stupid WLE dude show up and start bitchin about how it's illegal to fly around on "private property" Kill joys... *mutters various Russian swear words*

Finish this sentence: Something that people don't know about me until they get to know me is...

...I'm deathly afraid of fish. There, I said it! Yeah, I know, it's stupid, but come on! Those things are creepy as hell! They've got these weird jelly eyes, and they never blink, and, just, ugh! I think the world would be better off fish-less.
Back to top Go down

Lara Kaminski's Profile (Fixed Future)
Page 1 of 1