Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Voting_barWinter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Voting_barWinter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Winter Holidays 2042

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Holidays 2042   Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 am

Kiara sighed, trying very hard to keep panic down to a managable level..

"Just any of them that could help us... is there anyway for the wards to be brought down? or something some how get Beagan and Sevie out of that mans reach." she said.

She noted Ciarans confused expression and she sighed... somehow getting to feeling Ciaran had never been told of Horatio's group of certury old reserchers.. She had limited info in it herself... other then what Horatio and Abraxas had told her.

"They are afew of Horatio's reserch compaions, to put it simply Love" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Winter Holidays 2042   Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 am

"I'll fire-call Abraxas for starters..." Horatio muttered, patting Eglantine's knee and heading over to the fireplace.

Ciaran nodded, taking in what Kiara said and not pushing for more details. The most and only important thing was the safety of the children... Beagan and Sevie were at the mercy of a madman and that could mean anything.

"Okay love." he murmured.

Kneeling in front of the fire, Horatio tossed a bit of powder into the flames and called for Abraxas residence.
"Magnus!" he called, leaning into the flames so that his face could be seen on the other side. "My friend, I need you help!"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Winter Holidays 2042   Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 am

~ At Tornincasa Spire, Italy ~

Abraxas was enjoying a respite from the comings and goings of Hogwarts Castle, somewhat missing his solitary existence back at the Altus Gnarus castle. However, he had too much invested in his students and the friendships he'd made at Hogwarts right now to go back to Hermit Central right away. Besides, he was only 134... based on the ages of the other members if he stayed in good health he still had another good forty years at least!

He had just sat down to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate - and thinking how he should have invited Horatio over at some point - when he heard the voice of the very man he'd been thinking about echo through the corridors.

"Magnus! My friend, I need you help!"

Swift glances between hot chocolate and the direction of the floo occurred for a duration of three seconds before the centurian got to his feet and hurried, cup in hand, for the living room fireplace. "Keep your beard on, I'm coming," Abraxas returned, chuckling softly and under the assumption that his friend was merely just exceedingly excited about something.

However, as he stepped into the living room and seen the look of seriousness and concern all manner of play ceased. "What can I do for you, old friend?" Abraxas inquired, placing his mug of hot chocolate down absentmindedly before approaching the fire. It was obvious everything was not okay so therefore he didn't ask. The only question was what had happened to make his normally-cheery friend sound so... un-Horatio?
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Winter Holidays 2042   Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 am

Had it been any other day or any other situation, Horatio would have chuckled at his friend's witty admonishment and added his own about the delightful smell of hot chocolate and perhaps a game of chess... but unfortunately the pressing matter at hand made only Abraxas' needed assistance something to ask for.

"My son, Sevastyan and my grandson, Beagan have been abducted by Deangelo Gian." It sounded so odd to his own ears... that his once and former friend would kidnap his child and grandchild for the sole desire of gaining a vain revenge. "I wasn't present for the blood signing and therefore cannot get to the castle. Do you know if any of the others signed that could help us? Or of any way we could break the blood wards?"

The second question was nearly pointless, since only all the wizards together, unless dead, could break the wards. At the very least Gian would not agree to it and by the time they hunted everyone down and prepared to do it... the time window would have long passed.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Winter Holidays 2042   Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:59 am

~ At Tornincasa Spire, Italy ~

"My son, Sevastyan and my grandson, Beagan have been abducted by Deangelo Gian."

Abraxas blinked, as though the action would clarify what his ears had just heard. “Deangelo Gian...” he repeated slowly, as though he’d only just heard of the name. “Are you sure?” After asking this, the wizard mentally kicked himself for it: of course Horatio would be certain, with such a grave look on his face. He didn’t even make a comment about the hot chocolate! “Forget I asked that. Of course you’re sure...” he added, shaking his head. It just sounded so odd to hear such a thing.

"I wasn't present for the blood signing and therefore cannot get to the castle. Do you know if any of the others signed that could help us? Or of any way we could break the blood wards?"

Had this been a laughing matter, Abraxas would’ve done so at the very mention of breaking the blood wards. The only way they’d be able to infiltrate the blood wards, the entire lot of them would need to be gathered to break the wards as a team. And if Gian was behind this... they were one centurian down. They needed to act fast, and with precision. The wizard seemed lost in thought for a few moments. “I regret to say I wasn’t at the signing, old friend... I wish now that I had.

“I’m fairly certain Takeshi signed it... don’t think he’s ever left since he arrived, but I could be wrong. Chase also seems a likely candidate despite having family in America... and I’m not too certain of Sy and Hanog, but they might be a pair to look into as well. As for Beaumont and Greens...” Abraxas shook his head again, “I’ve not a clue.

“If Gian is truly behind this, I don’t think we’ll be able to break the wards... We all did our share to make that castle damn near impenetrable...” The wizard reminded him. “Shall I join you over there and we can brainstorm as a group? I’m going to assume some of the clan is there with you?” Of course, by ‘the clan’ Abraxas meant key members of Hogwarts staff and their families, such as Kiara and family in addition to Horatio’s own wife and children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Holidays 2042   Winter Holidays 2042 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Holidays 2042
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2