Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future Vote_lcap1~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future Voting_bar~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future Vote_rcap 
Eupa
~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future Vote_lcap1~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future Voting_bar~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future Empty
PostSubject: ~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future   ~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Nicolas carefully carried the tray of tea up the stairs and to the master bedroom. Diana had been sitting for a good portion of the last couple of days.

He knocked. He knew he wouldn’t have to, but he did anyway. Just out of habit.
There was no answer. He didn’t really expect one. She’d been rather unresponsive to anything.

And there she was sitting here, on the bed, sad, quiet, rather pitiful. It was enough to drive any man to an emotion.

“I brought you some tea.” Nicolas said setting the tea tray down on her bedside stand. It might a clank of a noise.

The noise seemed to bring Diana out of her reverie momentarily. She thanked him shortly and returned to stare at the nothingness.

“Listen Diana, are you alright?” He was starting to become very concerned. Diana had always been the level headed one. Sure she’d made one or two insane choices in her life (like marrying that idiot) she was the type to raise her head after a disaster and remain calm and collective and move right ahead to the next thing that life threw at her.

“Yes. I’m fine.” She said empty, devoid of all emotion. It would have been better if she had been crying. At least Nicolas knew what he’d have to do then. Just hug her and wait until she fell asleep was usually the protocol. But this, this, zombie of a person. This was something else.

She wasn’t fine, that was obvious enough. Nicolas sat down on the edge of the bed by her.

“Diana please. Don’t lie to me.” Nicolas begged pulling her face so that she’d be forced to look at him. “Come on, D. I know I can get more than an ‘I’m fine’ from you.”

He begged with his eyes. Words were awkward and usually made things sound better or worse than they really were. He knew something was wrong. Something that she wasn’t telling. Sure Vaight leaving had probably had some weight to it. Alright, maybe Vaight leaving had everything to do with it, but Nicolas just wanted Diana back. She’d always been there to see him through things, it was time for his turn. Please Diana tell me what’s wrong.

Diana looked away from his stare. “I’m fine Nick.”

“No, your not.” Nicolas said trying to catch her eyes.

She was fine. She was fine. She told herself over and over. Darien’s left, that’s all. It wasn’t like he died or anything. Stop it. Why were her eyes watering? Stop it. Bugger, she was going to cry.

She felt rather than saw, Nicolas eloping her into a hug. Her eyes were blurry from tears. She couldn’t stop them any longer. She was crying. “Why won’t he answer my owls?” Her voice was small, like a lost child.

“I don’t know.” Nicolas said gently. “I honestly don’t know.”

“Do you think…” Diana said wiping her tears away. She pulled away so she could see him properly. “Do you think he’s left for good?”

“No.” Nicolas said, perhaps a little too quickly.

Diana choked back a chuckle. “You’re an awful liar.”

Nicolas was about to deny her claim but then he saw her eyes. They were filled with fear.

“Diana?”

“Nicolas…” Her breathing was short, as if she was building herself up for something. She looked so scared right at that moment that Nicolas wondered if there was maybe a boggart nearby. However, she finished with, “I’m… I’m pregnant.”

It took him a moment to realize that he was the one shaking not her. “He left you when you’re pregnant?!”

Diana took his hands in hers to calm him down. It worked. “He doesn’t know.”

“He…” Nicolas was speechless. So that was it. She was with child. That’s why…

“I’m scared Nick.” Diana confessed. “I… I don’t know how to be a m-mother. And I’ll have to do it alone because he doesn’t…” She was unable to continue.

This was breaking his heart. Diana was like a sister to him. And that stupid idiot broke his sister’s heart. He could just kill him! No, he will kill him! The next time he saw Darien Vaight he was going to kill…

“I don’t… I don’t know what to do.” Diana said honestly. “I’ve imagined being a mother… but I don’t… I wouldn’t know where to start… Nicolas,” she whispered. “I’m terrified.

She was the one shaking this time. Nicolas held her close. She was so scared. She’d never felt more alone than she was now. She wished Darien were here. “You know, you don’t have to do it alone.” Nicolas said.

Silence.

“I could… I could help you.” Nicolas continued.

“No,” Diana pulled away to look at him. “I couldn’t ask that of you Nick.”

Nicolas didn’t shift under her gaze and replied simply. “You’re not asking, I’m offering.”

“But…” Diana tried to find a hole to Nicolas’ offer. He was talking crazy!

“Diana,” Nicolas said sensing what Diana was attempting to do. He wouldn’t have it. He made up his mind right then and there. He was going to help her. Something told him it’s what he should do. She’d always been there for him, even when they were children, she’d always try to get him out of trouble, always went on his side, always tried to watch out for him, it really was the least he could do.

“Surely… surely you’ve, you’ve…” Diana was visibly struggling. She sighed. “Nick, you’ve got your whole life in front of you. You can start your own family with a nice girl. You don’t want to be hanging around me.”

Nicolas shook his head and put his hands on either of her shoulders. “Listen,” He looked into her eyes to made her believe he was a hundred percent serious. “You’re the only one left I care about. There is nothing I’d rather do.”

Diana didn’t know what else to say. She knew better than anyone that once Nicolas Casillas set his mind on something it was damn near impossible to set him off. She wouldn’t be able to talk him out of this. She knew it. He had that ‘I’m going to do this whatever it takes’ look. Affectionately, she said, “You’re crazy.”

“Yep, that’s what they all say.” Nicolas grinned knowing he’d won.
Back to top Go down

~June 16, 2025~ Dark Future
Page 1 of 1