Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  Vote_lcap1Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  Voting_barDiary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  Vote_lcap1Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  Voting_barDiary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  Empty
PostSubject: Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus    Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 pm

[Cover Coming Soon]

Greetings Reader, to My Brain,
Upon this parchment, Pure and Unchained.
Though I should warn that you beware
You may find more than you can bear...

Beyond these Asylum Cell Walls
My Magic lurks to make you Fall,
If You Read beyond This Page...
You shall be Victims of my
RAGE!

[Stefan wrote the above on the early morning February 14, 2014, as a means to scare any would-be readers.
Whether it is a functional spell or not is debatable.]

[It should be noted that Stefan does have some very vivid dark, violent, and morbid thoughts at times... You have been warned.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questionnaire
(2015; Saint Mungo's Mental Ward resident of 2 years)

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Me, free from this asylum and prowling the streets. I miss my home, I miss my potions. They won’t let me do anything like that here – they say it’s too dangerous. I want my career – I want to collaborate on a project with Amaranth that we were just getting into. Now she has to go on without me. And then there’s Cheryl. I may never kiss those blue lips goodbye again before leaving for work, since she’ll be with some other family in some other home. Damn you, Gayle...

I WANNA GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your greatest fear?

Shocked I’m not telling you. You wouldn’t believe me. Why do you want to know? I don’t trust you... If I tell you, they’ll hear, then they’ll tell they’re friends, and then everyone will see. Everyone will know. I won’t give those bas***** any advantages over me!

F*** dich, I ain’t tellin’ you squat! Now get outta my face!

What is your most marked characteristic?

Difficult to say. If I had to pick I’d say it’s the unique curse on my eyes. Though, I’ve heard some women like the “bad boys” ... I’ve that image going for me too. Isn’t that right, Gayle?

...Gayle?

I’m gonna kill her when she walks back through the wall again. I mean it. It’s so NOT FAIR she can walk through walls and I’m only let out of here with the strongest restraining spells and sedative potions they have!
Evil or Very Mad

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

My inability to get out of this straitjacket without activating the spells that’ll probably choke me to death, that’s what I deplore! Other than that I have none! ... I hate being claustrophobic and in this tiny little cell... I told them I’m old enough for the big wizard’s cell but they just laughed at me. I don’t know why.

Which living person do you most despise?

Most of the people I despise aren’t living anymore... they didn’t want to play. Not for science, not for fun... so I made them fly away. They still speak to me sometimes, when I’m all alone...

Suppose there are three I despise and want to play with most. First there’s that witch that always talks to me in the Game Room. Ugly-as-hell b**** that keeps talking about our wedding day and that it’s ‘I do or die’. I don’t know what kind of ink she’s been drinking lately but I told her, “Not if I kill you first.” Then she kissed me. Crazy witch... Keep her away from me, I say! Scares the living hell outta me.

Next in line is that ‘Irene’ b****. I can’t stand that woman! She curses me the moment she walks in the door and then crams potions down my throat. I got enough of that treatment under the Dark Lord and some of my senior Death Eaters, without needing some witch in a white set of robes needing to reenact those “special moments” of punishment after failure. Levi always used to come to my defense... wish he were here with me now. When I get outta here I’m gonna cram potions down that witch’s throat and see how she likes it!

The last circle of hell for those I most despise comprises of every face and name that put me in this place. One day they’ll pay, they’ll all pay... Sweet vengeance shall be mine, served ice cold in a river of blood! *maniacal laughter*

What is your greatest extravagance?

Does this straitjacket look like the Ritz, to you? There is no extravagance here!

In my other, freedom-filled life, if it was illegal or extremely dangerous I was sold. ... Why can’t I be open about it?! Not much more they can do – I’m already locked up tight here... idiots talking in my head, trying to tell me what to do. I ought to wring their filthy little necks, if they have any...

What is your current state of mind?

*while struggling with straitjacket*
Iwannagetouttahere!! Iwannagetouttahere!! Iwannagetouttahere!! Iwannagetouttahere!! Iwannagetouttahere!!

I! WANT!! TO!!! GET!!!! OUT!!!!!! OF!!!!!!! HERE!!!!!!!

GottagetouttahereGottagetouttahereGottagetouttahereGottagetouttahereGottagetouttahere
GottagetouttahereGottagetouttahereGottagetouttahereGottagetouttahereGottagetouttahere

Gotta... get... outta... heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee...... *collapses from exhaustion*
Sleep

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?

All of them, but particularly sanity. It’s so overrated. The truth might set you free, but insanity does it better!

On what occasion do you lie?

We all have truths. Mine might not be the same as yours, but it works for me.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?

I am what and who I am, and I like it! You don’t like it, too bad! Deal with me! Razz

What is the quality do you most like in a man?

What do you take me for? I don’t swing that way! Though, I suppose it is rather empowering to be feared and considered extremely dangerous among those of my own gender that have more and less sanity than I do.

What is the quality do you most like in a woman?

My, my... that’s a personal question. Hmm... mighty personal. I’ll go with patience being on the top of the list. You need a lot of patience and a sense of self-preservation when dealing with someone like me... though I enjoy the challenge of a chase, too... Literally.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

Any that’ll eventually annoy someone enough so they’ll get me what I want. Though, my one goal in life is to remain utterly unpredictable aside from that.

Seriously, though – I wanna and really gotta get outta here!

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Hahaha...! I don’t think so. NEXT!

When and where were you happiest?

Try before I was convicted of murder and breaking every ethical code possible... and NOT IN THIS BLOODY STRAITJACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

There’s nothing I would change about me. I’m perfectly fine with my abnormality.

Which talent would you most like to have?

Eternal life and youth.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

The successes I’ve had in my career, up until now... and my daughter, Cheryl.

I want my Cheryl...

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?

I’m not going to die! But... if I did, I’d come back as We. Already came back as Me, Myself, and I. With all three of us, we’d have one hell of a party together!

What is your most treasured possession?

My mind, my life, and my FREEDOM! FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

Being on the brink of death without any chance or hope of escaping from it... the walls of the coffin closing in about you... hearing them as they nail you in, never to come back out again... scratching and scratching for a way out until bloodied, splinter-infested stumps are all that remain of your fingers... *shudders* Terrifying, miserable existence I don’t wanna experience for myself.

...Maybe I should dig out whatshisname when I escape again... and I will! ... I could glamour him to pass him off as me if he’s still alive. Doubt he’s sane anymore... They’d probably never know the difference...

What is your favourite occupation?

Anything that gives me ultimate freedom to do what I want and I’m either in charge or a very close second with a very close friend.

Who is your favourite hero of fiction?

T’hell with heroes, they don’t do anything for me. And fiction is a waste of time, little more than a fool’s prattling on about idle thoughts that will never come to pass.

Though... I must admit... on the odd times you find me wasting my time, I rather like how the Muggles dreamed up this Freddy Krueger person...

What are your favourite names?

I don’t have any, other than Amaranth and Cheryl

What is it that you most dislike?

Restrictions of any kind

How would you like to die?

In the bloodiest, biggest way possible that people will talk about for years to come, perhaps even earning my name in the history books... until I come back. Again... and Again... and Again... A scenario where ‘they’ keep killing me, and I keep coming back until I run out of horcruxes is how I’d like to die.

I don’t care if that’s how the Dark Lord did it, and that he did it first. I’m gonna take it twelve steps further!

What is your motto?

I have a few...
”You’re only in trouble if you get caught” ...
“Nothing’s Free” ...
and “Sanity is Overrated”
Back to top Go down

Diary of a Psycho Wizard ~ Stefan Althaus
Page 1 of 1