Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Vote_lcap1The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Voting_barThe Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Vote_lcap1The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Voting_barThe Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Three Broomsticks

Go down 
+8
Amy Avalon
Casey Silvertongue
Lacklustre
Chunchkin
Eupa
kissofdeath
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"And we love 'im too!" Cook somehow acquiring a third bottle, announced and raised his glass to Hector.

"Here, here." Dick smiled following Cook's example and raised his own bottle to Hector as well.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Rory raised an eyebrow. "Well, he hates insincerity so...He could be worse!" He raised his own bottle, and Hector rolled his eyes.

Darien just laughed and raised his own glass. "That is very true. To the Baron!"

Hector's lips twitched in a suppressed smile and he clinked his own bottle into the mess. "Cheers, lunatics."

Darien downed the remainder heartily and glanced at Diana. "Well, it's getting kinda late, we'd best be heading back to school."

Rory gulped the contents of his bottle down and swallowed. "See! He has gone soft, sticking to timetables..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Dick shook his head exaggeratedly. "Tsk, tsk, tsk... such a shame."

"Our ickle Darien's growing up." Cook said wiping a tear and ruffling Darien's head. "It was a pleasure to meet you Diana."

Diana smiled and said. "It was nice meeting you all."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Darien laughed. "Don't cry mother hen, we're all still your little babies!" He stood up and waved briefly. "Don't be strangers."

Rory nodded a consensus and glanced around for his next round's benefactor. "Have fun you two."

Hector nodded, with an odd expression torn between an attempted smile, curiousity and mild suspicion, and raised his still partially full glass politely. "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Diana waved as well. Then she grinned impishly. She caught Darien's eye and nodded towards the bathroom.

____

"Well that do you think boys?" Dick said.

"Too early to tell but I like her." Cook said. "Now, who's up for another round?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Darien raised an eyebrow, but an equally impish smile spread across his face. He gave her a look, as though to say 'ladies first'.

______

Rory leapt into the conversation. "Most definitely. And I know whose turn it is to pay!" He stared pointedly at Hector. "You know, you won't have to talk to the bartender yourself, just give me the cash and I'll get the booze. No worries about undermining your Baronly status." He held out his hand expectantly.

Hector sighed in defeat. "If it means removing you from my sight for even three seconds, it is money well spent." He tossed a couple of galleons carelessly at Rory, who dropped them, scrabbled around briefly, and skipped off to the bar.

The Baron then returned to Dick's question. "I thought she was...suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

"There's a good Baron, looking after his men." Cook said with a serious face. "Long live the Baron!" His face turned jokingly again.

"Suspicious? You find everyone suspicious, Heck." Cook pointed out.

"Suspicious like how they aren't going at all but headed to the bathroom." Dick said following Darien and Diana with his eye.

Diana grinned and headed towards the bathroom, which luckily, was empty... but no for long.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Hector turned to watch them as well. "I do not. I merely find those who are suspicious to be suspicious. Were the persons in question not suspicious, I very much doubt I would find them so."

Rory reappeared with the Butterbeers, cunningly pocketing the change the Baron did not demand. Probably forgot. Chucking money around...shameful.

"Who's suspicious?"

"The new girlfriend." Hector returned his gaze to the table. "

Rory sighed. "They do say power breeds paranoia..."

The Baron fumed. "Fine, but I am not wrong. You'll see. Just wait. My sixth sense-"

This caused Rory to burst into hysteria. "Sixth sense or third eye?" He half-sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:56 pm

"Alright Bingley," Dick said. "I'll indulge you. Why do you find her suspicious?"

"Yeah," Cook turned to Hector. "Why do you? She seemed lovely."

"Yeah... lovely." Dick said dreamily. "Do you think he's serious about her? You know, being the rebound is always fun."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Darien grinned, slipping into the bathroom as well.

"So...that went well, I think."

_____

Rory laughed. "Wouldn't question your experience of that situation, Dick."

Hector leaned forward conspiratorially, grabbing a Butterbeer. "I told you, she seemed suspicious. You can scoff-"

"And we will." Interrupted Rory, beaming.

"-But, I am not wrong." Hector paused, thinking. "I just thought she was too...quiet. And the facts we got were very vague. I mean, we did not even get her family's name, or where she's from or anything."

"Nosy sod." Rory drank like a man dying of thirst in the Sahara desert, on the hottest day of the year, wearing black clothing and no hat.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 pm

"Yeah, they seem nice." Diana said.

_____

"She was probably only quiet because she's shy. I mean, you are kind of intimidating you know?" Cook said to Hector.

"Please, I don't even know that about the girls I date." Dick said brushing it off. "All you really need to know is what to call her then your set."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Darien laughed. "While they're sober anyway."

______

Hector drew himself up proudly for a moment. "Perhaps that could be said to be not wholly false..."

Rory laughed. "Thanks for the tips Dick. I'll remember that."

The Baron paused. "Well, I should certainly want to know it about any girl I dated."

"What, in case she's not up to your class?" Rory again impersonated a posh accent, and downed the remaining Butterbeer. "Pity this has no real alcohol in it." He smirked. "Would be funny to see how much the Baron cares abut family history when completely smashed."

"I do not get...smashed." The word sounded wrong coming from Hector's mouth. "Regardless, something is still telling me there's something not right. It's not like Darien not to introduce her properly."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 pm

"No, not smashed heaven forbid." Cook said with a straight face. "Just completely sloshed."

Dick laughed. "Remember that time with the pineapple? That was classic."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 pm

"Rory perhaps, but I would like to think I can avoid drinking in excess to so great an extent-"

"Lightweight."

Hector glowered. "I am not a lightweight!" Childishly, he partially turned his back on Rory, as though pretending he was not there.

Rory wiped a fake tear from his eye. "Ah, back in the day..."

Hector feigned forgetfulness. "I really don't recall."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:22 pm

"Exactly!" Cook said. "If I drank that much I don't think I would have remembered either.... actually..." Cook added as an afterthought. "No... I think I would. Lightweight."

Dick chuckled.

_____

"Yeah well it happens to the best of us." Diana said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Hector flushed. "Well, clearly someone put something in my drink!"

"...Sure. Keep telling yourself that...Lightweight." Rory grinned, kicking his shoes up onto the table next to Hector's back, still turned away.

He was rewarded with a glare. Rory beamed. "You know, I think a replay of the pineapple incident might be quite fun..."

"I am not partaking in your foolhardy escapades." Hector snapped.

________

Darien laughed. "I suppose so...on occasion."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Diana grinned and kissed him.

_________

"Want to head off to the sweets store here? I heard it was pretty good." Dick suggested. "I heard they've got a good selection of chocolates. And you know one thing ladies can't resist..."

"I'm game," Cook said ever eager for food.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 am

Darien returned the kiss, holding her close.

_____

Rory sighed. "Since there's no chance of becoming sloshed here...next best thing I s'ppose."

Hector slowly finished the remainder of his drink and stood up.

"Be careful not to rush that non-alcoholic beverage oh Baron!" Rory exclaimed sarcastically. "You might end up sloshed, you lightweight."

Hector glowered. "I thought we were leaving."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 pm

"Yes we are." Dick said standing up.

Cook stood up as well. "To Honeydukes!"

Diana pulled apart. "Oh hey I almost forgot, I promised I'd meet Nick later. He wanted help getting something for Amy."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Rory sighed and pulled his boots off the table, and rose to his feet lethargically. "Alright then." He paused long enough to pick up another bottle of Butterbeer, and drank it hastily. "Good to go."

_____

"Leaving me already?" Darien joked.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Dick and Cook stepped outside.

"Ahhh fresh air!" Cook said inhaling loudly.

______

"You can spend time with your friends." Diana suggested. Then she smirked. "Darling."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Darien pouted. "Fine. You have fun." He began to walk to the door of the bathroom.

_____

Hector paused outside. "Wait!"

He bent down to tie his shoelace.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm

"You too," Diana called out. Then she realised she was still in the bathroom.

So she went out.
_____

Dick tapped his shoes loudly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Darien followed her out, and spotted his friends just leaving. He jogged up to them. "Hi there."

Hector rose again. "There."

"No, he's here." Rory grinned, pointing at Darien.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm

"Darling, what are you doing here?" Cook asked in mock concern. "Should you be with your girl? What are you doing here leaving her all alone to fend off perverted blokes who want her all for themselves?"

"Hmm... hey boys, I'll meet up with you later." Dick said rounding about.

"Blokes like Dick for example." He whispered. "No, you don't." Cook said grabbing his collar.

"What?" Dick said innocently. Cook gave him a stare. Dick sighed. "Fine. I'll leave her alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Broomsticks
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next