Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Hog's Head - Page 5 Vote_lcap1The Hog's Head - Page 5 Voting_barThe Hog's Head - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Hog's Head - Page 5 Vote_lcap1The Hog's Head - Page 5 Voting_barThe Hog's Head - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Hog's Head

Go down 
+7
Rachyy Cupcake
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

The Hog's Head - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Aiden shook his head, it is hard to say where it was.

'It is more of a feeling of where she is, I just follow it" he said as he mounted the broom and took off.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Ana kicked off from the ground, following Aiden.

((To the Dark House of the Insane Kidnapper?))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Nicolas followed suit.

((Where to?))
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm

((the insane Kidnappers place lol))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:12 am

Juria and Raven entered the Hogs Head and Juria quickly ordered two butterbeers.

"Have you been here before Raven?"

She asked the young girl since a small look of shock was on the students face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 am

"No I have not" looking around but then goes back to her serious look again
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:18 am

Juria chuckled quietly and then sat down at a table for two.

"Well I know it doesn’t look like much but for most of us it was a place to relax."

Juria smiled and got a somewhat dreamy look,

"I remember when I was in Hogwarts.....I ....remember......"

Juria had not realized she had trailed off like that on 'remember' but once she realized she hoped that the student wouldn’t look into why she had actually said that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:22 am

Raven looked at her and interrupted her dreaming "Why did you trail off on remembering?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 am

Juria almost got a worried look in her eyes but fought of off and just smiled, her eyes somewhat calm.

"Oh... it was... a good memory that’s all..."

It was the truth but Juria knew well enough it was the 'other reason' that she had trailed off. But changing the subject she asked Raven about herself,

"So Raven, do you like Hogwarts? Or do you miss your family?"

Juria leaned back in the chair and smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:31 am

It took a while for Raven to answer and looked away with sadness and anger.

"My father died when I was young, when I was about 5 years old, the same week my mom left me out on the streets and abandoned me. Someone found me and took me to the orphanage I was 7 years old when I went back on the streets I had to eat scraps from the garbage and I was made fun of.....a lot and now I'm here and I'm glad i hate my mother" Raven started to cry in furry and wanted to have revenge.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:38 am

Juria sat there in shock and sadness, the girl had been through so much and deserved so much better. It was a good thing the butterbeers came when they did or Juria was afraid the girl would start crying dreadfully.

Juria's blue eyes softened and in a sorrowful tone she said,

"I’m sorry Raven, you deserve so much more... I know how it is to be deserted... So I’m sorry you have to go through this. Life is sometimes unfair... you just have to look for the joys in it."

Juria smiled… the things she was now telling the unfortunate girl she had been telling herself for a long time.

"If it helps, ill always be here to talk with you... you can tell me anything ok Raven?"

Juria pushed a butterbeer toward the girl that she knew was struggling not to cry.

"Drink this; it will make you feel better... it is what all my friends drank after tests since they didn’t study."

Juria smiled and laughed, hoping to get the girl to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 pm

"Thank you Juria" Raven thanked and took a sip of the butterbeer.

"It's really hard trying to find all the joys in life for me" Raven stared into the beverage with sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 am

Juria smiled in a sad sort of way, she hated other people feeling sadness. She herself had a terrible past and hated seeing others have the same feelings as her.

"There is happiness in life trust me, that is what you need to look forward to."

Juria smiled at the student then said in a cheerful voice,

"Hey cheer up kiddo, here at Hogwarts you are sure to get a lot of friends. Hogwarts will be your home; it was mine and now is again. You are not alone anymore Raven... everyone in Hogwarts is kind and I will also be here for you all the time. My door is always open ok."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:45 am

Raven sighed "I really didn't want to make any friends I don't want to feel hurt if they back stab me or do something terrible to me....Thank you for everything though I really appreciate it" Raven gave a small smile to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:53 am

Juria smiled and then said with confidence,

"Everyone needs friends... and friends will be there for you when you are down. Don’t think there is bad in everyone Raven... and besides... even if it is for a short time, the memories and time spent is always worth it."

Juria smiled, encouraging the girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 am

Raven didn't know what to say and just looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:41 am

Juria smiled and took a sip of her butterbeer, after swallowing she moved her royal blue eyes to the table and picked a spot just to stare at, with uncertainty about telling the girl she said,

"I know how it feels to be hurt, you are not alone in this Raven... don’t worry, everything will get better"

Juria didn’t look at Raven, she hoped the girl wasn’t someone who looked past the words and saw the meaning, for if she had then she would have known that Juria had been hurt before also, and still being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:48 am

"What happened to you? Were you hurt when you little?" Raven asked looking at Juria with saddened eyes.

"The world is a cruel place a lot of people have to learn that the hard way some people never experienced...I was one of them it's not fair though" Raven drank more of her butterbeer until it was half empty.

"Can you tell me what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:57 am

Juria mentally cringed; the girl WAS one to look for the meaning. Juria turned her eyes back to the girl drinking the butterbeer and then sighed,

"You don’t deserve to be maltreated, so trust me things will get better."

Juria faked a smile which looked real and then laughed slightly at the way the girl was drinking her butterbeer,

"So do you like the butterbeer? It's good to relax to isn’t it?"

Juria then rested her elbow on the table and leaned her head against it, being intelligent she was able to manipulate words so carefully she said,

"I’ve had my share of miseries, but it’s not about me, I feel sorry for you... You deserve so much more Raven."

Juria smiled, hoping to dodge the bullet
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 am

"Yes the buttermilk does taste good" Raven said and looked at Juria.

"You have not answered my question though can you tell me what happened to you?" Raven asked in curiosity "I'm not the type who gets sidetracked easily I am a very intelligent girl" Raven smiled to herself for complimenting herself.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:09 am

Juria chuckled and drank some more of her butterbeer, then went smiled kindly to the girl,

"Maybe you should have been in Ravenclaw instead of Slytherin. I was in Ravenclaw... I'm somewhat intelligent also... somewhat."

Juria smiled and swirled her butterbeer around. Picking a spot on the wall she continued speaking,

"Its nothing Raven, I've just had my ups and downs that’s all... nothing to report on... My parents weren’t the... most supportive of me that’s all..."

Juria tried to change the subject, it wasn’t like she was just willingly going to say she didn’t have any memory for about 12 years. And Juria wasn’t going to say her parents kicked her out of the house since she had been put under the Imperio and worked as a Death Eater.

"You should try making friends here Raven, treat Hogwarts as your new home that was way better than your old one."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:16 am

Raven sighed and just went along with the subject changing she got a little too depressed nobody is my age though...Except for that one crazy girl um what's her name again.... Candii that's it, were the same age but she is a Gryffindor" Raven said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:23 am

Juria smiled and laughed lightly,

"Age doesn’t count for anything, for example, my birthday is in October so when i was in Hogwarts everyone was older than I was."

Juria's eyes then widened when Raven said "Gryffindor"

"Umm, yea I’ve been meaning to ask you Raven... how do you feel about that whole rivalry? When I was here at school there always seemed to be this tense emotion between those houses."

Juria took her head off her hand and took a drink from her mug of butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 am

well i hate being a child less privileges and this whole rivalry...lets just say if any of the Gryffindors mess with me there is going to be a lot of trouble" Raven cracked her knuckles ready for any fight. She was not scared even if she would get hurt or if she did get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 am

Juria nodded to the girl,

"Yea being a child means that... but don’t get into any trouble Raven... and don’t get hurt, I know I like seeing you but not if that means you are hurt."

Juria laughed, her work meant that people were hurt, which was a sad thing but because of that hurt, Juria was able to see them.

“Violence is not the answer, keep talking like that and you will get into even more trouble.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hog's Head
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next