Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Outside Viper's Office EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Outside Viper's Office EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Outside Viper's Office EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Outside Viper's Office EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Outside Viper's Office EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Outside Viper's Office EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Outside Viper's Office EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Outside Viper's Office EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Outside Viper's Office EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Outside Viper's Office Vote_lcap1Outside Viper's Office Voting_barOutside Viper's Office Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Outside Viper's Office Vote_lcap1Outside Viper's Office Voting_barOutside Viper's Office Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Outside Viper's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Outside Viper's Office Empty
PostSubject: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:02 am

Viper waved her hands outside the halls the surrounding her office, splattering mud and grime everywhere in preparation of the student’s detentions. Sensing the Headmistress’s presence, she spoke without turning around. “I don’t care what Professor Delanquar has told you, Kiara. It was my office they were snogging in, therefore I have a right to pick their detention. In fact, I daresay I am being lenient. Circe knows what my Grandfather would have done had I ever used his office for that pirpose.” She said, rolling her eyes as she sipped her goblet.

Dracovan laughed. He hadn’t seen his sister in over five years so it as a thrill to see she hadn’t changed all that much, for he and Viper had always been very close. “Oh come now, Amaranth! Play fair! You know very well that it would depend on the boy you chose. If it was the right one, Malachite would have encouraged you, even going so far as to give you advice!” he winked, smiling his handsome roguish smile.

Viper turned at the familiar voice and dropped her goblet in shock as matching emerald orbs met. “Dracovan?” she whispered in delight as laughter of happiness escaped her throat and she ran to embrace him.

Dracovan met her halfway, engulfing his sister in his arms spinning her around, his laughter matching her’s.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:29 am

Kiara smiled at the siblings reuion she hadn't seen Viper ever that happy before. Perhaps what Eglantine had told her what Viper thought of love was wrong, prehapes she did she did have it, alot of it she just didn't how to use it.

"Finally, a pair of sibling that get along"

However she did wonder in the back of her mind how Dracovan Viper had gotten out of Azkaban. But then again she never did agree with his conviction.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:36 am

Viper and Dracovan smiled at the Headmistress. as they broke apart. "Kiara, Dracovan, I believe you two have already met or at least have already been introduced?" Viper asked as the courtier manners engraved in her mind resurfaced through her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 am

Smiling Kiara bit her lip, she hadn't actually to him her name yet, as he called her Headmistress.

"We met in my office yes"

Turning to Dracovan she said.

"and sorry I didn't actually introduce my self, I am of course Kiara, which it what you may call me... everyone else does."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 am

((Pardon my complete ignorance... but what time line is this...?))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 am

((to be honest, I really can't tell the difference between the timelines so I guess a few days after the forest scene))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:01 am

((yeah... even i don't know anymore, relatively close to the other time tines at the moment I guess))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:03 am

Dracovan nodded and smiled his rogue smile again, shaking his dark hair out of his eyes. Approaching the headmistress he took her hand once more and brought it to his mouth. "It's a pleasure to meet you...Kiara." he bowed chivalriously.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 am

((okay...thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 am

Again a blush crept to her face, she dearly hoped Viper didn't notice.

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Viper. Now would you two like some time to catch up?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 am

Viper raised an eyebrow as she witnessed the interaction between her boss and brother. As Dracovan was about to respond Viper buted in. "Yes, Kiara, we would actually. It has been quite sometime since we have had a chance to really catch up." she said, pulling Dracovan away towards the way to her chambers.

Dracovan smiled apologetically at Kiara for his sister's behavior. "I shall see you later then, Kiara?" he asked as Viper continued to pull him away. For someone a foot shorter than him, she was rather strong.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:25 am

Eglantine rounded the corner, her cane tapping furiously. "Have either of you seen..." she trailed off when she noticed the young man. "Allow me to apologize I did not know you were busy." she visibly paled.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:35 am

Dracovan's face lit up as he noticed another lovely lady come to his view. "Well, well, well. How I wish to be a student during this era! Thse lucky little buggers having such lovely Professors!" he grinned.

Viper rolled her eyes at her brother's amorous side. "Honestly..." she sighed. "Professor Delanquar this is my brother Dracovan. Dracovan Viper."

Dracovan broke away from Viper's grip to approach Eglantine and bowed courteously, bringing her hand to his mouth. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Professor."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:39 am

Eglantine almost hid the blush that crept across her cheeks. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Viper." she returned.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 am

Kiara laughed as she looked over at Viper,

"Is he always like the with every woman he meets?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 am

Dracovan smiled. "Oh, Please, Professor. Call me Dracovan. It may get quite confusing referring both me and Amaranth as Viper."

Viper walked over to Kiara and raised an eyebrow. "Are you jealous?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest, curious.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 am

Eglantine tucked her hand behind her back in an effort to still its shaking and nodded. "Actually I refer to her as Professor Viper." she reasoned. A smirk lit her eyes. She thought about mentioning that "Auntie Vip" was one of Viper's newest titles, but decided against it. "But as you wish, Dracovan."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 am

((brb in about 20))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:03 am

Kiara looked at Viper with a raised eye brow,

"Why would I be jealous? just curious, not everyday you encounter someone with a little bit of chivarly, it is dead after all"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 am

Viper smirked, not entirely convinced of Kiara's feelings. "Well, Malachite always hammered into Dracovan's head the importance of chivalry.

Dracovan smiled as he heard Eglantine use his first name. "There, now isn't that better? But, now, why do you refer to Amaranth as Professor Viper?" He frowned as he turned to Viper. "Amaranth, have you been terrorizing people again?" He sighed and cast Eglantine an apologetic look. "Professor, I truly apologize if my dear, little sister has caused you any grief. I'm afraid our Grandfather was a bit overly fond of her and spoiled her far too much." he winked good naturedly. "And woo to us, she is the Amaranth. The neverending, immortal weed- I mean flower!" he mock-corrected himself, laughing.

Viper rolled her eyes. "Forgive my brother, Professor. I'm afraid women were never very interested in him when we were younger so these days he clings to any glance he may be so fortunate to get." she countered to Dracovan, smirking, who know clutched his chest in mock pain.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:53 am

((Sorry roomate tore me away for a bit))

Kiara looked back and forth between the two sidlings.
"I call her Viper for the simple fact she is my the Head of Slytherin, it is habit I guess"

With a smirk on her face at the getting everything she wants comment as she looked at Viper.

"So thats why you were so insistent you have the danm heart, and feel the need to leave me to patch things over with the murderous mer-people"

She said the last part with glare.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 am

"So I see..." Eglantine muttered. "Amaranth is a lovely name, Professor. It suits you far better than Viper." She decided she liked Dracovan. He was charmingly courteous and seemed to even have a sense of humour. Still she was careful.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Viper shrugged her shoulders. "Diplomacy is an important skill for you to have, Kiara. Besides," she smirked. "It will give you a chance to practice your mermish!"

Dracovan raised an eyebrow. "You managed to receive a merman's heart, Amaranth? That is quite impressive. But why are the merpeople waging war"

Viper sighed and rolled her eyes. "I didn't know it was the mer-king!"

Dracovan bit his lip, failing at hiding his laughter. "Sweet Circe, Amaranth! Only you would get into this kind of situation! I swear, the number of stories, I could tell-"

"..That you shall take to the grave and never utter to another living soul." Viper warned, not wanting to relive any of her rather awkward moments.

Dracovan smiled gently. "Very well, my dear sister. I'll leave it be. Oh by the way, while we're discussing your mishaps" Viper rolled her eyes. "Have you managed to apparate correctly yet?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:58 pm

"You try being diplomatic with a bunch of mer-people with a decades old grudge against you. With the state they are in now I'll be harpooned on sight...." Kiara mumbled.

But she did cheer up a little when Dracovan mentioned apparation and Viper.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 am

"No, she almost splinched me and my son when she last apparated." Eglantine stated, eyebrows rising at the mention of the mer-people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Viper's Office   Outside Viper's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Viper's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next