Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Voting_barVaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Voting_barVaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Diana stiffed a cough as she came out of the fireplace. She stood next to Darien and held his hand for courage as she faced her family's foe.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:14 pm

"Father, mother...This is Diana. Diana this is my Father, Reginald and my mother, Isabella."
Isabella surveyed the girl coldly. Reginald did not bother to smile, but extended a hand in silence.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Diana took as step forward as she accepted Mr. Vaight's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Vaight, Mrs. Vaight." She said politely.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:25 pm

"Thank you." Reginald managed to smile slightly, a smile as cold as ice itself.
Isabella turned and began to walk towards a large black door, leading to a dining room, with a huge table. Isabella and Reginald each sat at one end, leaving two chairs opposite each other in the middle.
Bob the house-elf smiled slightly at Diana as he appeared, indicating for them to follow.
"Come on." Darien held Diana's hand as they walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:28 pm

"Wow," Diana mutter under her breath. "I've spent warmer winters."

She followed Darien into the room, unsure where to go. She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Darien nodded towards the chair nearest the door and walked aroud the table to sit opposite.
"Yes, this is the dining room..." He cast around for a topic of conversation.
Unsurprisingly, his parents ignored him.
"So...Diana...How is your father?" Reginald enquired.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:37 pm

"Oh," Diana said slightly surprised that he was inquiring about her father.

"He is... well." She finished rather lamely.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:43 pm

"How...nice." Isabella said, in a fake sugary voice. She clicked her fingers and Bob appeared, carrying four plates of food, which he placed in front of Reginald, Darien and Isabella, then walked around the table to Diana.
Darien gave her a reassuring smile across the table.
Bob smiled to Diana while his masters could not see.
"Don't worry Miss Casillas, I won't allow them to poison your food. I'm happy master Darien has found a nice girl like you."
He whispered, after casting a soundproof bubble so only Diana could hear.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Diana smiled at the elf, relief that at least someone liked her. "I'm glad you think so."

Diana smiled at Darien and took a sip of the soup.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:03 pm

The house-elf vanished, as did the soundproof bubble.
Reginald put his spoon back into the bowl and placed his hands together, in a steeple.
"So Diana, who exactly are your parents?"
Darien replaced his spoon in the bowl and almost groaned. It always came down to who your family were...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:07 pm

"Oh," Diana shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She shook herself. She shouldn't be ashamed of her heritage. So what if she was a Half-blood. "Mateo Casillas and Sally-Ann Perks."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:13 pm

"So you are half-blood?" Isabella sounded shocked.
Darien shoved himself away from the table and stood up.
"So what?! I've had enough of you two! You seem to think it's up to you who I date, or who I spend my time with. I know I'm already a disappointment to you, so what is the big deal!? Now I suggest we change topic onto something not malisciously designed to make Diana feel bad!"
He sat back down, and picked up his spoon. Isabella's eyes balzed with fury, but Reginald merely sighed.
"As you wish Darien, but you really do not need to be so dramatic about everything." He turned to Diana. "So my dear, do you like Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:18 pm

"Er... yes," Diana answered Mr. Vaight's transperant attempt to change the topic. However Diana didn't want to let the topic go. They might as well get over it now before it came out again later. "But I don't think there is anything remotely wrong about being a Half-Blood."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Reginald smiled. "Well, I would advise you to ask your grandfather about it sometime. As I recall, he was almost as ferocious as my own father about the matter."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:32 pm

"He didn't have a problem with me." Diana said stoicly though she was anything but. "He had a problem with my mother."

"There are loads of Half-Bloods out there that have more than proven themselves, Mr. Vaight. Harry Potter was a Half-Blood."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Darien winced.
"Yes... I suppose Potter was a notable wizard, although perhaps not as exciting as some others." Reginald's tone was icy.
Isabella rose and exited the room. Reginald's eyes flashed slightly with annoyance.
"Do excuse my wife, she has...urgent business."
Darien rolled his eyes.
"So your grandfather is still alive then? Interesting." Reginald mused.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Diana nodded as Isabella left the room.

"I don't see what my Grandfather has anything to do with this." Diana said defensively. She absentmindedly clutched her locket.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Reginald smiled. "Then perhaps you should revisit your family history...and mine."
Darien glanced at his father curiously. "Stop being so cryptic, Father and spit it out."
Reginald smiled.
"You really want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Diana looked from Darien to Reginald. "Mr. Vaight, if you don't mind, if my family hasn't told me, I'd rather not know."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Reginald smiled evilly, a dark twinkle in his eyes.
"Well, if you don't want to know..." He smiled.
"Maybe we should stop the small talk and get straight to the point. I do not approve of this, but as Darien has already made it clear I cannot change his mind there is not much I can do. However, I must emphasise that should you merely be using him to annoy your family and his, or as some sort of sick spanish joke, I will have revenge. Not only on you, but on your entire family."
His eyes were cold and dark as he glared at her.
"Am I clear?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Diana clutched her fork angrily. "My family and I do not take matters of the heart lightly Mr. Vaight. I must inform you, this is no joke. In fact, my family has no idea of this relationsh-"

Suddenly Diana stopped herself in mid-sentense eyes wide. She'd said too much.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Reginald sat backwards, leaning on the back of the chair.
"Oh, this is truly precious. You haven't told your family." He roared with laughter.
"So if I was to...send a little note to your grandfather, informing him of this...you would be what? Embarrased? Shamed? For eternity?"
Darien's eyes widened. "Father, you can't-"
"Silence boy. I know you wouldn't have told me either. But I also have a loyal daughter, who told me everything. Remind me to raise her pocket money."
Reginald's wand appeared in his hand from nowhere, and he accioed both the children's wands to him as well, and stuck them to thier seats.
"Watch well children, this may well be the first time in the whole of history when the two great rival heads of the Vaight and Casillas families agree with each other."
He clapped his hands and Bob appeared.
"Bob, go and inform the Head of the Casillas family that his grand-daughter is currently dating my son. Then come back here the instant you have done so, to avoid pain."
Bob vanished in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:15 pm

"No! Please Mr. Vaight, let me tell them on my own time!" Diana pleaded. She loved her Grandparents she couldn't do this to them. She was planning to do it graduatally. In fact, maybe invite Darien over for dinner under false pretenses so that they get to know him first. This would just be a big slap to them from her, and Mr. Vaight telling them about it, isn't the best thing for them either.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Reginald turned. "Oh." He faked sorrow. "Bob has already gone. Sorry, nothing I can do. It's completely out of my hands."
Darien's eyes were black. "Father! You lousy-"
Reginald sighed and silenced his son with a silencing spell. "You always were an impertinant child. When Bob returns, we may have to go to your mansion Miss Casillas. Won't that be a treat for you both?"

Bob reappeared. "They requested evidence, as you predicted master."
"Good. Take us there."
Reginald waved his wand, freeing Diana, and Bob transported the two Vaights, Diana and the chairs to the Casillas manor in england.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:37 pm

This was horrible, some of the Casillas family members already looked down on her because of her Half-Blood, of course they never said anything, her grandfather would have killed them but she always felt it. This would only make things worst. "It wouldn't." Diana said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next