Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... Vote_lcap1Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... Voting_barSeveral Metres from the Whomping Willow... Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... Vote_lcap1Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... Voting_barSeveral Metres from the Whomping Willow... Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... Empty
PostSubject: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Diana walked in hugging herself slightly. Her family could be so cruel at times.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Darien noticed Diana and walked up to her, just out of sight.
"What's all this about betrothal?"
He had healed the cuts on his stomach, but there were scratches on his face and hands, and a small half-healed cut on his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:05 pm

"Oh Darien it's horrible!" Diana turned around and hugged him. Then she realized he was hurt. "Oh my, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:06 pm

"Animagus fight with your precious betrothed!" he pushed her away.
"Are two having a laugh? You're betrothed to your cousin, which may I add is slightly disturbing, and just leading me on for fun!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:16 pm

"No!" Diana sobbed. "Darien, I never lead you on. What I feel for you is real!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Darien raised an eyebrow.
"You're betrothed to that...slime...that stupid pony-obsessed freak, and you don't even tell me! And then you expect me to believe you like me?!"
He snorted.
"Clearly I'm not that important...to you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:22 pm

"Darien please!" She said desperately clinging on to him. "Not you too! Everyone's shunned my, my friends, my family, your the only one I have left!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:27 pm

"Even your precious Nick? Your betrothed?" Darien snorted. "Why should I believe anything you ever said to me? You didn't tell me possibly the most important thing that would effect our 'relationship'" he used his fingers as quotation marks.
"And then you expect me to just believe anything you say?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:31 pm

"Darien you have to believe me," Diana said. "When you and your father left that night... my family arranged for Nicolas and I to get egaged. I don't want to marry him! He is like a brother to me! I don't understand why he is doing this!" She plopped on the ground. "Please Darien, I would never hurt you. I would never lie to you!"

"I love you," she whispered in between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Darien's expression softened.
"I may be a twit, but I think I might just believe you."
He sat down next to her, and put his arm around her.
"Don't worry, I swear...no matter what it takes, I will got you out of it."
He hugged her to him, and silently wondered how the hell he would do that...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Diana welcomed the hug. She really needed it. She hiccuped when she tried to stop. "Darien, how? The engagement is tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:49 pm

He kissed the top of her head and put a hand under her chin, raising her head to look him in the eye.
"It'll all be okay. Just go along with everything you have to do, and trust me. That is all I ask. Just trust me to get you out of this."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:52 pm

"Oh god," Diana said suddenly, "Please don't kill Nicolas."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Darien rolled his eyes.
"I may be a Slytherin, but I am not that evil..or stupid. Don't worry about your creepy cousin, he'll still be alive in the end."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:02 pm

She didn't quite like the way that "still be alive in the end" sounded.

"He's isn't that bad really." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Darien snorted.
"You didn't hear him when we were fighting, although I did win really. His stupid leopard was no match for my wolfish skill..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:10 pm

"He was just trying to get a rise out of you." Diana said knowningly. "But yes, it is quite an idiot sometimes. Like suggesting to marry me when he knew my grandfather couldn't resist that!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:13 pm

"Git." Darien remarked.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:17 pm

"Although, he was threatening disownment only seconds before..." Diana said. "Do you know why Grandfather wants us to get married?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:28 pm

"Other than his hatred of me? Nope, but are you going to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

"He wants to keep the Casa in Spain!" Diana said in outrage. "I am his only real Grandchild! And if Nicolas gets married - him, being the first male Casillas heir - will inherit the Manor. But if I marry Nicolas, our families will be tied up nicely and he'll end up getting the estate. This isn't the first time this idea has been brought to our attention. In fact, all of our relatives hope that Nick and I end up together!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well, tough for them. I don't give up that easy."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Diana smiled at Darien. "I know."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:57 pm

"I'd better run, and so had you. Get to that ceremony...pronto." he grinned as he stood up.
"I will help you, just trust me."
He turned and ran into the castle.
Where was Ana?
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:07 pm

"I trust you," Diana said.

And she did. She just didn't see how he could possibly change anything. She headed for the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... Empty

Back to top Go down

Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next