Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Voting_barSeveral Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Voting_barSeveral Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Amy's eyes darkened and a tear ran down her cheek.

Aiden glared "What is the matter with you Casillas huh?"

"Shut up Aiden...." Amy's voice was cracked and it was obvious she was crying.

"I would be no more selfish then your beloved uncle Nicolas, but wouldn't be becasue of conscience, but because of heart and the need to keep you out of harms way. Or is that not what love is?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:53 pm

"So love is dying for someone?" Nicolas said sarcastically. "A great good that does. The person you died for is miserable because you died for them, and your... well dead. So what good does that do?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Amy let out a angry sob, but held out her hand to stop Aiden who looked about ready to curse him.

"It preserves life you idiot! No one wants to see their loved on in pain or die and would gladly trade places with them if they could, Don't ask me why that is, it how the human heart works!!" she yelled as she slapped him.

"When you have found your heart and realized that I just told you that I love you look me up" she said tearfully as she ran up and kissed him.

Then she grabbed Aidens hand and pull him away in to a run.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:20 pm

The kiss and the words that preceded it were more of a slap to him then the actual slap. He blinked once, twice and ran after Amy.

"Amy wait!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Amy haulted she still had tears streaming down her face, but motioned for Aiden to go on a head.

"What? come to tell what a idiot I am?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:28 pm

"No," Nicolas said. "It's me, I'm the idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes from up ahead, "No bloody kidding Gryffindork..."

Amy whipped her tears a way "finally snapped out of it have you?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:42 pm

"Yes," Nicolas said. "Amy, I'm so sorry, I don't know what gotten into me just then. Everything is so messed up. I mean... With my uncle and the Vaights, and... nothing is what it should be!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:51 pm

"It usually never is Nicolas. and I know you were having a rough time of it, which is why I didn't let Aiden curse you......" taking a deep breath she tried to regain her emotions.

"But I am here to help if you will let me"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:18 pm

"What is it you said," Nicolas replied. "What's that you said over there? Right before you kissed me?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Amy's widened and she looked down and her heart felt as if it was in her throat, he wanted her to repeat that part?....

"I.. said... er whenyourealizedIjustsaidIlovedyoutolookmeup..." she quickly, so quickly it sounded like on giant messed up word.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:57 am

Nicolas took a few steps step closer to Amy. "You know, I told you my mind isn't working properly, I'm afraid you'll have to repeat that in a much slower fashion."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:34 am

Amy sighed and looked up "I said... that when you realised I just told you I loved you.."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:56 am

Nicolas broke into a grin. "So you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:14 am

Aiden rolled his eyes, he could not have his sister say that 5 times in a row in less then 5 minutes to the same guy.

"Yes for the last and final time nitwit, She...Loves....You.... slow enough for you?" he asked coldly still not happy how he had talked to his sister eariler.

"I don't see why though..." he grumbled.

Amy glared at him and with a flick of her wrist a gag appeared around Aiden's mouth.

Then she turned back to Nick, and nodded "Yes... I love you"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:08 am

Nicolas ignored Aiden and smiled at Amy. He closed the spaces between them and cupped her cheek. "Well, I love you too." He said softly and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Amy trembled as she kissed him back. She was so relieved that he did. He had no idea how much his words eariler had stung.. She had tears in her eyes, but he was in enough turnoil as it was, she chose not to hold it against him.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:54 pm

((Awww... Hey I wonder what Aiden's thinking))

He pulled away slightly and searched her eyes, "Amy, I'm sorry about earlier I really I am."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Aiden glared from the sidelines "He is sorry.... well that makes it alright then now doesn't it, you pour you heart and soul out to him and he throws it all back in your face. Oh yes he is quite prince charming"

"Yes well... let it go just this once Aiden please, he needs me, I want to help"

"I know, I am fine, really I understand you are in pain over losing your uncle they way you did... I don't blame you"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:22 pm

"No..." Nicolas said shaking his head. "I was being a jerk. I shouldn't have turned my anger on you. It wasn't reasonable."

He kneed down. "If there is anything you want at this very moment, anything at all, I'll do it for you."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:41 pm

"Well he is starting to make me feel better...make him do more of that and I may not curse within an inch of his life when you aren't protecting him" Thought Aiden from the side line with his arms crossed.

Amy sighed and knelt down in front of him placing her hand on his face she said "You can start by standing up and telling me you will be alright" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Nicolas smiled, "I'll be alright. You shouldn't spend so much time worrying about me, else the Sorting Hat my want to re-sort you to my house."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Amy laughed "Obviously you have not seen me really angry, plus being in a different house then Aiden wouldn't work. He wouldn't cope with Gryffindor"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:57 pm

"That's too bad," Nicolas said. "We would have only been a Common Room away for each other and not a whole Castle."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:16 pm

"We will make do with what we have" she said with a smile.

"Hey hate to break this up sis but that trial for the Vaight starts soon if we plan to interfere we should meet up with the others"

Amy nodded slightly toward Aiden and turned back to Nick. "If you still refuse to say any thing in the court against Calista Vaight I won't hold it against you, but I am going to help the others. I will be back later" she said as he stood to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...   Several Metres from the Whomping Willow... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Several Metres from the Whomping Willow...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next