Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Vote_lcap1Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Voting_barProfessor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Vote_lcap1Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Voting_barProfessor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile   Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Ian_McKellen_King_Lear

Name: Horatio Malcolm McKevin

Description: Horatio is a tall man, over 2 meters (6 feet 5 inches). He has short white hair and a carefully groomed beard and mustache. Although he greatly enjoys eating, Horatio is able to control himself and thus he is a normal weight for his height. He has blue eyes and a rather large nose, which makes him a rather unique face. A thick scar runs from his chin to under his left eye, a possible knife wound.

While teaching he prefers to wear heavy black robes trimmed with silver embroidery. Horatio is a very jovial, easy going man. He greatly enjoys music, art and literature, but considers it best to allow others to continue said hobbies. Although rarely serious and almost always smiling, Horatio has a knack for understanding people's personal problems and often finds himself helping complete strangers due to his friendly personality and understanding manners.

History: Horatio was born in Scotland to a young witch who gave him up a week after he was born. It is believed that she was unable to provide for her son. Adopted by the McKevin family in Northern Scotland, Horatio grew up quite happily with seven brothers and two sisters, all of whom he had either a good relationship with or for the most part ignored.
He attended Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw and was a fairly average student.

After graduating from Hogwarts, he courted Susan Forthy, but was unable to marry her due to another suitor eloping with her. Hurt, but willing to accept that Susan had not loved him, Horatio decided to give his life to study and research. In 1883, he left society in general to help start a small group of wizards who were researching various spells. They called themselves The Gnarus...latin for The Wise.

He left the group at various times during the next several years.

Ten years after the finish of the war, Horatio appeared in London and began to reintegrate himself with society. Within five years, he was up to date on recent history and he began to tutor various neighborhood children in the town he settled in.

During one of his visits to old friends, he uncovered that someone had stolen part of his research and began to attempt to find out how it was stolen and by whom. Tracking the thief led him to know that it had been given to someone at Hogwarts. Finally a letter arriving from an old friend gave him more information and he applied for the History of Magic position at Hogwarts.

Note- Since very little is known about his life past his youth and middle age years it would be safe to assume that his research was not of the "approved" genre. However that is merely speculation...

Last edited by Merciful Heavens on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile   Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

Horatio's pipe

Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile 0000000996_Caminetto-996
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile   Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 am

Fixed Future Questionnaire...2040

1. Have you showered today?
    Yes, of course... I'm a clean person...um okay so I forgot... scurgify always works better anyway...

2. What is your nationality?
    Scottish!!!

3. What are you wearing right now?
    my favourite "BEST PROFESSOR EVER" t-shirt and my yellow shorts

4. What was the last magazine you read?
    Pout... but it was from over Greta's shoulder

5. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    Noooooo....Yes...okay yes I have.

6. Who was the last person you apologized to?
    Probably David... poor man I'm constantly closing doors on him

7. What kind of toothpaste did you use this morning?
    Fruity Falcons... accidentally grabbed Sevie's... but it was good, I may start buying it for myself

8. When was the last time you received a haircut?
    This morning in fact. Rossa same over and helped me trim it up. Honestly the girl is a wonder.

9. What time did you wake up this morning?
    7:34... I know because Ewan charmed my alarm clock to begin Dolly Parton's Romeo at that exact time... what a way to wake up! Very Happy

10. What was the last movie you watched?
    13th Warrior. Watched it with the twins. They love the head-removing parts; but I had to fast forward the "love scene..." silly kids.

11. Did you meet anybody new today?
    No...

12. Have you ever broken a bone?
    oh yes... shoulder, right leg... arm and ankle

13. What is your worst habit?
    my pipe... or maybe singing in the hallway...

14. What is your dream job?
    Train conductor... but professor is fine Very Happy

15. What color are your eyes?
    Blue... twinkling and happy blue

16. Have you ever been beaten up?
    Yes... *clears throat* not something I want to discuss...

17. What kind/type of humor do you have?
    Light and witty

18. Where was the last party you went to?
    It was Esis' B-day party

19. When was the last time you went to the beach?
    I went three days ago with Ara, David and Zeki and Zaphira. Eglantine didn't come since she wasn't feeling the best and Sevie had a cold.

20. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever seen?
    Last year Sevie wore a pumpkin costume... he was adorable. Although Caleb's mustard costume to match Zeki's ketchup costume was cute too

21. Have you ever been in love with someone who didn't love you?
    yes... too painful a memory to go into details on...

22. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
    hmm... a moment ago

23. What were you afraid of when you were younger?
    Nothing sadly... and I fear that was the problem... *nervous chuckle*

24. Are you more of a pessimist or an optimist?
    OPTIMIST!!!!! Very Happy

25. What was the last compliment you received?
    That I had for once worn 'matching' socks... big compliment coming from my wife... since she's been making me change my socks since the day we got married.

26. What genre of music do you listen to?
    All genres! Not picky, never heard a song with a bouncy tune I didn't like

27. Are you a "lover" or a "fighter"?
    how about a bit of both *winks* all in love and war eh...

28. What's your biggest pet peeve?
    bland food or drinks... *shudders at the thought of tofu...* OH and I cannot stand people who never quit talking... just on and on and on and on...

29. Do you play video games?
    yeah! I love games!

30. Are you a good singer?
    Oh yes, I truly missed my calling. I could have been the new Elvis.

31. What is your nickname?
    My family and friends called me Tio when I was younger. My wife calls me... well she does have a nickname for me... ;D

32. Do you believe in aliens?
    If you met my wife's cousin you'd believe in aliens too...

33. What is your greatest fear?
    It used to be death, but now it is losing my family *sniffs* I couldn't handle that... *takes tissue from Sevie* thanks, lad.

34. Do you believe in a higher power?
    Oh yes... there's electricity... and nuclear...magical and of course my personal favourite static... of I love making my hair stand straight up. Ewan and Ean get a thrill out of ballon rubbing their hair.

35. What did you wear to bed last night?
    I'm more modern in the sense I sleep in my boxers. Eglantine usually transfigures them into these itchy pants... she says my legs are too hairy...

36. Do you drink coffee on a regular basis?
    No, I'm more of a hot chocolate man. Give me coffee mixed with chocolate though... any day

37. Are human beings essentially good or evil?
    Evil... all have good qualities, but sometime sooner or later they prove to have a darker side.

38. What is the best movie you've seen this year?
    Lord of the Rings. Gandalf is my favourite character, and I was rolling off my seat with Pippin and Merry's dialogue.

39. What social class would you categorize yourself in?
    Well... I would suppose I am a half-blood, mainly because I've never proven I'm not.

40. What kind of clothes do you wear/what is your "style"?
    If Eglantine is busy... your standard rumpled robe... if Eglantine is not busy... ironed same robe or she makes me change by threatening the yellow back of my boxers. Honestly yellow is such a fashionable colour... I can't see why she hates it so.

41. What is the name of the last restaurant you ate at?
    McDonalds! *sighs dreamily* ah how I love a good cup of soda, a pack of fries and a delectable burger. Load me with ketchup *whispers* just don't tell Eglantine or Kiara...

42. What actor/ress would you do a love scene with?
    Hmm... *checks to be certain Eglantine is no where near* well, I've always considered Helen Mirren to be a wonderful actress...

43. Have you talked to your best friend today?
    Sadly no... *sniffs*

44. Which is better: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
    Oh such a tough one... Ah... I guess Seinfeld.

45. What time is it right now where you are?
    12:12 pm

46. What was the name of your first crush?
    Pauline Smitters... long red hair... long legs that never ended and the cutest grin you ever saw... Oh of course we never got along at all... and she had awful acme... and terrible teeth*makes sure Eglantine has stopped reading over shoulder*

47. What is the most important quality in a soulmate?
    Love... with love all things are possible and all emotions have quality.

48. Have you been told you are good-looking in the last 5 days?
    not in those exact words... but yes, I suppose I have been.

49. If you were to die tomorrow, who is the one person you would you want to spent today with?
    My wife, Eglantine

50. What is the weather like where you're living right now?
    *checks outside* hmm cloudy with a high chance of rain it would seem... have to go tell Ciaran, he was planning on mow- *chuckles* nevermind, it's raining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile   Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Horatio McKevin's Character Profile
Page 1 of 1