Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Voting_barRandom Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Voting_barRandom Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Random Halls in Hogwarts

Go down 
+3
sub_rosa
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Kiara managed to stop her self from laughing, though the smile on her face was hard to get rid of and the light in her light revealed surpessed laughter.

"Don't worry dear, better safe then sorry em? We haven't that much to worry over with this feline." she said playing on a hunch.

"Is that you Eglantine or is there another cream tabby cat in this castle I am not aware of?" she said as she rubbed Ciarans shoulder. She thought it was sweet and brave of him aways wanting to protect her though glad he had not needed to.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:30 am

Paling considerably...mainly because he had just called his future mother-in-law and respected professor a "bloody cat", no doubt that would help their relationship, he thought, cursing himself into tiny pieces. "Aye... ya never can be to careful..." he muttered in reply to Kiara, feeling awful.

"Ah...sorry about that professor." he murmured, as Eglantine morphed back into her human form. In his opinion, she did not look as formidable in her nightgown and he sighed in relief.

"There must be another cream tabby in the castle you are not aware of..." Eglantine jested dryly. Despite the dry humour, she did not either glare or drop a scolding remark on Ciaran's already burning head.

"Hunting, ma'am?" Ciaran ventured, not sure if she was actually planning on eating the mouse that had by then scampered back to its hole.

"N-not exactly." Eglantine replied, subconsciously brushing nonexistent dust from her white over robe. "Horatio snores."

The bit of information itself was common knowledge to Ciaran, who as a child had spent many a restless night laying on a mattress beside his several greats uncle who had had the couch; the shock part came from the fact that she would know it. After all, Horatio was a gentleman and as far as he knew Eglantine was a lady. The idea they might...be...um...sharing chambers, did not sit well with him.

"Ah..." If only it wasn't written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 am

Kiara gave Ciaran a one handed hug, guessing he felt awkward over calling Eglantine a 'bloody cat' and judging by his aditube towards cats and who he had called was probably a little embarassing.

She chuckled when Eglantine mentioned Horatio snored, some how that didn't surprise her. Horatio looked like the type that fell asleep and snored quite loudly.

"That doesn't surprise me" she said with a smile.

Kiara personaly had nothing against her parental figures sharing a quarters, it was there personal choice. Most of the staff at hogwarts.. the coupled staff anyway shared chambers. She respected Ciarans traditional decision, in fact it made her love all him the more.

However she sensed a slight bit of tension, and not exactly wanting this to turn into a highly personal argurement she tried to change the subject.

"Hmmm... Ciaran and I were heading outside for a walk, for a change of scenary, had a little run in with a boggart earlier....." she said offering a reason as to what they were doing out.

Well her reason for being out was she couldn't sleep but they didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:05 am

Eglantine was apparently to tired to notice Ciaran's shocked face, since she either ignored it altogether or missed it, making no comment. Had she, the entire situation could have easily been solved with the simple fact that while rocking Edwin to sleep, Horatio had rocked himself off and was even now snoring through the entire room. Unable to concentrate on her papers, she had headed off for some peace and quiet.

"Ah I see..." she murmured, rubbing her eyes with a weary hand. Boggarts were unsettling, no doubt and it was good that Ciaran had come along to assist Kiara, she thought. She also added that Kiara needed a reason for having stumbled across the boggart at this late hour, but refrained from mentioning it.

"Well enjoy your walk." Eglantine offered graciously, turning to find the mouse. "And Ciaran..." he looked at her. "Do not spell lumos into my eyes again." she morphed back into her cat form and he nodded silently.

"That went better than expected," he confessed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 am

Kiara chuckled and hugged him, "That it did Love, you lucky scot" she said smiling as she poked him in the ribs playfully, absently wondering if he was tickleish or not.

"Though I didn't think she would get mad, I have only ever seen get angry at much worse things then someone calling her a bloody cat" she said clearly amused.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:00 am

Ciaran beamed at the "lucky scot" comment, amused. Not extremely ticklish, he chuckled in time with the poke and kissed her cheek, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Aye, me uncle a warned me about ever truly angering her." he playfully shuddered, winking at Kiara. "Same time he warned me about ya."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:31 am

Kiara laughed and tried to think back, had she ever been truly angry while Horatio was around? not openedly really angry no... he was right, yet she would never ever take her anger out on Ciaran or Tav... or anyone here for that matter.

Eglantine had seen her angry a few times, her uncle most certainly had and DaLanquar had to its fullest.

Kiara winked at him "Horatio is a wise man when he wants to be.... though he hasn't seen me truly angry before." she said as she sighed, feeling much calmer now.

"I only ever get angry when the people I love are getting hurt..." she said quietly, reflecting back to when they had met Molly, and the great amount of... protectiveness she felt at that moment...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 am

"Which is what Horatio said." Ciaran confessed, remembering his uncle's chuckled warning. It was just like his uncle to give advice over hot chocolate and totally out of context to the situation.

"I hear there's a runnin track if yar game?" he joked, turning the corner.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:58 am

Kiara chuckled, "Alright, sounds good, oh by the way how is Tav? I imagine he is in bed by now" she asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:07 am

"He's a bed. Esis and he were watching a show. Transformers if me mind is correct. Ever seen it?" he asked, continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:29 am

Kiara smiled and continued walking beside him, her arm tucked around his back, "No I haven't seen it, heard it though,, from my classmates when I want to muggle school, sounds interesting."She said.

" I should spend a day with Tav again sometime, doing whatever he wants, our last day together was cut short" she said with a smile. It had had been the day Ciaran asked her to marry him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:21 am

"Aye, he'd like that, Ara. Told me I stole ya from him premature." he chuckled, his son's jest coupled with joy in his mind.
"He really likes ya, lass. Always asks about ya and all."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 am

Kiara smiled, her heart swelling, "Oh I love him, He is so sweet, actually perhaps all three of us could go out one day.. Go to a movie, or a quidditch game , one day?" she said, as they never really got to go anywhere as a family before.

She was still so happy at the thought of having family, it made her feel complete.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:15 am

"That would lovely, Kiara." Ciaran smiled, imagining the three of them eating popcorn, laughing through a picture, and cheering on their team at Quidditch. "Aye, we'd like that."

"Yeah, that would be nice... so when are going?" Esis asked, joking. She looked odd in bright orange and blue pyjamas and a pink shawl. Hair standing up like a corn, Esis had either just gotten out of bed... or she'd forgotten to do anything with it, the last being just as plausible as the first.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:01 am

Kiara grinned, "Good, I am glad".

She chuckled when Esis came, " I am not sure Esis, maybe a weekend coming up, after I get all my work caught up."

Thanks to the bomb that had been set off next to her quarters she had been in bed for afew days and healed just in time for the christmas holiday.

"So how are you tonight Esis?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 am

Esis grinned at Ciaran's flustered expression. He had assumed they had bumped into enough people for one night.

"Sounds lovely... need a chaperon?" her eyes twinkled merrily. "Peachy with whippin cream and chocolate dribbles. Tavy and I watched Transformers... "More than meets the eye..." and polished off two banana splits, each. Redecorated the guest chambers and installed a whoopee cushion into every seat of the Great Hall..."

Ciaran's eyes widened slightly as he chuckled. "Yar joking, right?" he asked hesitantly.

"Nope." Esis beamed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:35 am

Kiara blinked at Esis, sometime she was..... okay scratch sometimes Esis was always crazy, in fact she didn't really know what to say to that.

"Umm.... that is.... that sounds like fun Esis, I am glad you have fun" she said holding Ciarans hand.

"And a chaperon will not be needed Esis thank you" she said with a smiled. Thoung not to sound rude she added. "If you wish to come along, you may"

Of course she, Ciaran and Tav could go on there family outing on a different day or the day after.

She gave Ciaran's hand a squeeze, as if to say 'trust me'.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:52 am

Esis chuckled, amused by Kiara and Ciaran reactions to her. "You two are priceless." she murmured, roughly smacking Ciaran's back.
"No need to worry... we cleaned up after ourselves. And the little rascal is tucked into his trundle, safe as a flea in fur." she beamed.

"And if ya want, Esis, ya could join us..." Ciaran agreed with Kiara. It might... no it would be interesting to go anywhere with the easily excited witch.

Rising an eyebrow, Esis pulled out a bottle of cognac, uncorking it with a familiar gesture. "Hmm... tempting offer, but I've got plans. Thanks for the invite though. Got to anno-help Eglantine with Edwin after all and my students need to be pressured to not do their homework."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:16 am

Kiara chuckled at Esis, she seemed so care free, and funny, the cognac... she personaly thought she could do without most oof of the time. But it was Esis, and she was shocked she never actaully saw Esis drunk before, so she could never object.

"Your students must really love you" she said with a smile, " no home work must be a real treat"

"And have fun with Eglantine and Edwin eh" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 am

"Yeah, they better... I never give em homework anyway. Just a thorough lesson and some reading suggestions. Kids like freedom. If you give them a bit, they have a tendency to either A) flunk or B) surprise you..." She nodded in agreement with herself.

Ciaran wasn't sure if he would have wanted Esis as a professor... being in the A) cetegory himself, he had needed homework and the glares that accompanied it to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:29 am

Kiara raised her eye brow, she could see the up side and the downside to Esis lesson plans and homework assignment habbits or lack of, it depened on the student really some needed homework to learn properly.

"Yes Esis, I agree, however if I may make a sugggestion, keep a eye on the students grades if that is your plan for no homework. If there are indeed students "flunking" I would suggest you give extra work give them a chance to truly understand the subject. I would rather not have anyone fail that class If it can be helped" she said. After all it was common practice to give homework so students truly got what they were being tought.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:39 am

"Nice suggestion. I keep my apple peeled on the slouchers, no worries. Whenever they don't pay attention or don't answer questions....blah blah, I give em my eye to hold." Ciaran's own eyes widened.

"Yar eye?" he repeated. "Is-isn't it um... real?" Esis blinked.

"Hmm..." she moved her hand up to her eye and screamed. "Ouch...oye... ow..." Ciaran hurried forward to help her, but she held up a hand. "No prob," she announced holding up a eyeball. Her eyelids opened to reveal she still owned two eyes. "See... this gets the students back into line quicker than you can say... Detention!." she chuckled, sliding the eyeball into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:13 am

Kiara blinked once again, "I see.." she said not really knowing what to say. "No pun intended" she said sheepishly.

"So ummm, What are you up to tonight Esis?" attempting to chance the subject.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 am

Esis laughed loudly at Kiara's comment, taking a generous sip of cognac and leaning back against the wall.
"Well... I'm going to Hogsmeade. My stash is a bit low and I need to get a few essentials to pass out for my next class. How about you two? Just snogging and lusting?" she chuckled when Ciaran blushed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:30 am

Kiara's eyes snapped opened and her mouth dropped at the words out of Esis's mouth.

Why did she feel like a teenager getting caught kissing at night?

"No.. Esis, We were only going outside for a walk.. and to talk" she said blushing slightly as she gave a glance at Ciaran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Halls in Hogwarts
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next