Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Vote_lcap1The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Voting_barThe Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Vote_lcap1The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Voting_barThe Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Empty
PostSubject: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Welcome to the house of Nicolas and Diana Casillas... well it's now Nicolas' house since Diana died... *sob*

Anyway, here is a beautiful four story house with lossa rooms and stuff. Yeah. Also, there's a house-elf named Killa.

A proper description will come, when Lustre isn't so lazy.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Ana opened her eyes and swore loudly.
Hangovers were hell on earth...Speaking of Earth...where the hell was she?!
Memories swamped her mind and she rubbed a hand across her eyes. Something cold and metal hit her nose and she peered at it blearily.
A wedding ring?!
Ana sat bolt upright and stared at it.
She hadn't...No...She couldn't have...could she?!

...It was way to early for these kind of shocks.
WAY TOO EARLY!
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Nicolas groaned before opening his eyes. When did though, he was blinded, blinded by the white light surrounding him.

"Oh Killa! I'm going to kill you! I told you to close the curtains if I arrive late!" Nicolas grumbled as he reached for his watch that should have been on the right bedside table... of course, his hand never made it there. Instead of the cold wooden table he expected to feel, he felt something softer... warmer. "What the..."

He slowly turned to face right. He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Ana felt something touch her arm...
Well...not something...someone.
Someone that screamed.

Ana didn't scream, she froze, like a rabbit in the headlamps.

She hadn't...They hadn't...Oh merlin...

"Please tell me this is a NIGHTMARE!"
She waved her new ring in front of his eyes. "What the hell HAPPENED?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Nicolas eyes grew twice their size as Ana waved a ring in front of them.

He looked at his own hand. And he screamed again.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Ana rolled her eyes and shoved a hand over Nick's mouth.
"Do. Not. Scream. I Have A HANGOVER!"
She winced as he head throbbed and removed her hand from Nick's mouth, making a disgusted face as she wiped it on the duvet.
"I asked you a question Screamy. What the hell happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:53 pm

"Did the master scream for Killa?" A house-elf appeared at the foot of Nicolas' bed. "Oh master has a guess..." The house-elf's eyes grew big.

"Killa, go the kitchen now!" Nicolas comanded.

"As master wishes," Killa bowed at Nick, then at Ana, and disappeared.

Nicolas then turned to Ana. "How the heck am I suppose to know?"

"The last thing I remember was..." He thought back... well that was fuzzy. "Okay... the last thing I remember was you were going to fall again..."

"Hell, am I married again?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:57 pm

"Let's hope not, for both our sakes." Ana replied, irritably. Having a hangover was not making her mood overly great.
"Accio." Her wand zoomed from the side of the room, into her hand. She pointed it at her liver and vanished the alcohol.
Gagging slightly, she surpressed the remaining symptoms.
She blushed slightly. "I remember...falling, and kissing you...and then nothing...Would the house-elf know? I mean, drunks are usually pretty talkative when they get back late..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:06 pm

"No, my mate showed me how to do a spell, to find out if two people were married or not." He realized how that sounded. "Just don't ask."

He looked for his wand. It wasn't on the bedside table. He blinked and tried to think back the night before. Where did he leave his wand?

Of course, in his robes! He looked for them. They were sprawled on the armchair across the room.

And there he was, on the other side... wearing... well nothing apparently. He subconciously pulled the covers nearer to him. Something might have happened between Ana and himself the night before but, they were drunk silly then. Now, relatively sober, he didn't feel like flashing Ana in all his glory.

"You wouldn't happen to have you wand would you?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Ana waved her wand and summoned Nick's.
"There...and your friend has serious issues."
She folded her arms and edged further under the covers, suddenly realising how little she was wearing...This was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 pm

"Yeah, he does..." Nicolas agreed. He held his wand, "Alright, I am going to say the spell and tap both of our rings, if we're... well if we're together, they'll glow a bright purple. If not, it'll be blue." He muttered the spell and tapped his ring then Ana's.

Nicolas watched in apprehension as the rings started to glow... glow a bright and wonderful purple.

Nicolas swore.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:15 pm

"I would have to agree with that response." Ana muttered, running a hand through her hair.
"And you know what makes this worse? If we get a divorce...There will be the hugest scandal ever."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Nicolas swore again. "It'll already cause a scandal, my wife just died! Supposedly giving birth to my baby."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Ana rolled her eyes. "Well that's easily remedied...If he looks like Darien." She waved her wand and became fully dressed.
"Come on, I need to see my little nephew...I know what Darien looked like as a kid, and all the baby pictures."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Nicolas blinked at Ana and got dressed magically as well.

"Alright," he stood up. "I'll get the elf to bring him here."

"Killa!" Nicolas shouted.

There was a poof, "Master called sir?"

"Yes, bring me Darius." Nicolas said to him.

"Yes, of course Master," Killa disappeared.

Killa appeared again, holding a newly born baby in his arms. The baby was sleeping quietly.

Nicolas took the baby as slowly and as gentle as he could without waking up the little one. It failed however, as when Nicolas pick him up, the baby opened his eyes and yawned. Nicolas smiled at him.

He looked up at Ana. "This is Darius."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Ana edged closer and peered at the baby, then smiled slightly, almost sadly.
"Yeah...He looks like Darien. A hell of a lot. Except the eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Nicolas looked at the bundle in front of him. Darius was looking at Ana interestedly. "Yeah, it's her eyes."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Ana smiled at the infant. "Hi there Darius. I'm your aunt Ana...Darien's little sister..."
When she said Darien's name, it hurt inside. It alos drew her attention to the silence in the previously telepathic part of her mind.
That she'd heard his last thoughts across...She swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Nicolas heard Ana's tone and sensed her sadness. "Hey, it's going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Ana kept smiling at Darius, but shook her head slightly.
"No it won't. If I become a Purger target, Darius...and you...will be in trouble as well. And I know how much it hurts to be attacked by Purgers."
Tears welled in her eyes. "I heard him die Nick! I heard his thoughts as they killed him! How the hell can that ever be alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Nicolas was arrogant, impulsive and proud... he was also sometimes a right bastard when it came up to it. He didn't like Ana... well admittedly she didn't look half bad but... just generally speaking. But Nicolas knew when things got serious, he knew when it came down to it, those things, Casillas and Vaights really didn't matter.

"Look, you've made it this far alive right? And that's you doing it alone." Nicolas said. "Now, you don't have to worry about me, as touching as that it is," Nicolas joked. "Casillas' aren't targets."

He looked at her sadly. "Held her when she died... with her dying breath she still said his name."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 pm

"Well if it's any concillation, he almost did the same...just not in person. His thoughts did anyway." She swallowed again. She was not going to cry. Not again.

She remembered him fighting, being caught off-balance, being tied up and kicked. The purgers had taken their time. She could remember all his thoughts, as they thrummed through her mind...His last message to her...

This is for the ones that stood their ground...It's my life...It's now or never. Ana? Can you hear me?
Darien!
Yes sis, it's me. I just wanted to say...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. For all the times I've insulted you...and Dad, and all the times I've hit you, or hexed you...
Darien?! Where are you? What's wrong?!
I ain't gunna live forever, Ana. They found me...and I'm glad. Listen, to me, please. Now, they'll leave Diana alone. They'll leave you all alone. You, Diana, Fitz, Eliza...even Nick. Please Ana...just remember the good times, and ...forgive me.

She remembered seeing life from his eyes, seeing him transform, break free and leap for a throat...He killed one, and started to run...towards a wand.
The green flash burned across his face, as he was thrown backwards and back to normal. Diana! His mind screamed, as he howled his final cry.
But he left her with a memory...well...a fantasy.

A warm light shone out from a wide window, covered with snow and frost. Inside, a crowd gathered around a christmas tree. Calista and Armando sat together, Fitz and Eliza on the floor nearby, playing with new toys. Opposite, Diana bounced a baby on her knee, while Darien had his arm around her. Ana sat quietly by the fire, deely absorbed in a book, smiling serenely. The atmosphere was heavy with tiredness, but a good tiredness. A peaceful tiredness. And then, as if to remind you whose fantasy it was, a glowering Nick walked in, dressed from head to toe as an elf, with Boris close behind, in a red and white suit, looking like a very solemn santa.

What could have been...

Ana didn't realise she was crying until she opened her eyes and couldn't see.
But she was also laughing slightly at the humourous attempt of Darien... "You...you wouldn't believe what he showed me, as he died."

((lol...omg I actually cried writing this...wtf?!))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:55 pm

((Awww, it's sad... Sad )

Nicolas neared Ana and making sure he was carrying Darius securely on one hand, he wiped Ana's tears away.

"What did he show you?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Ana almost laughed. "Christmas...as it could've been." She swallowed again. "You were an elf and Boris was a santa..."She giggled slightly, breathing carefully, determined not to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Nicolas knew that Ana was depressed and attempted to make her laugh.

Nicolas frowned. "I was the elf?"

"Shouldn't I have been the Santa? I mean come on! We have the same name! Boris is my elf, he does everything I say!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next