Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Voting_barThe Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Voting_barThe Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Nicolas bit his lip. Well that certainly beat telling little Darius that his mother died of child birth.

"So I guess... you'd be sleeping with me then." He flashed her a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Ana rolled her eyes. "Technically, that part is true. On the down side...what do we tell my family. However, at least our parents don't talk to each other, so that's no problem."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:47 pm

"We can tell them the truth..." Nicolas said. "If that's what you want."

Then he shook his head. "No actually. I don't want you to tell them the truth. Especially about Darius. He's a male heir. If your family is anything like mine, they'll try and take him away."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Ana sighed. "Um...say he's your son and Diana's. Easiest. And if I know my Dad...He won't be too bothered, he doesn't care much for Casillas breeding patterns." She smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 pm

"Alright then." Nicolas let the insult on his family slip. Besides she was part of the family now. "Anyway that's what my family thinks as well. Good so no reason for confusion."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 pm

"For them maybe. If you ask me, this whole thing is confusing...and messed up. I'll never drink again."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:58 pm

That made Nicolas smirk. "I doubt that hon."

"I'm going to get Darius some milk. Would you like to have some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Ana raised an eyebrow. "You are lucky I haven't eaten anything yet. If I had, you would now be wearing it after that sickeningly scary name you just called me."

She smirked. "Yes, I will have some breakfast...so I can use it to deter you from ever giving me a pet name again."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:08 am

"Whatever you say, Luv." Nicolas smirked.

"The kitchen is just downstairs, Will and Eliza is probably down there already..." Nicolas headed to the next room with Darius.

((Do Will and Eliza know Ana? They would right?))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm

((Probs vaguely...))

Ana scowled and flounced down the stairs, with dignity.
She would have revenge...but before that...
"Hey..." She smiled at the two children sat at the table...and on the floor.
Eliza glanced up and blinked, before resuming her assault on the floor.
She was trying to teach herself to write...with ketchup and flooring. She glanced up at her brother and pointed to the now finished 'word'.
"Bruder Fitz." She poked the ketchup to emphasise the point. Only then did she turn her attention to Ana. She rolled over onto her front and began to 'write' once more. After carefully 'writing' she grinned and pointed. "Awa."
Ana smiled at the illegible ketchup explosion. "Hello again Eliza. Hello Fitz."
Eliza giggled and pointed at her brother's 'name' once more. "Fitz!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Fitz rolled his eyes. "That's not how you're pose to do it!"

"And my name is Will!"

Nicolas came down the stairs with a feeding Darius still in his arms.

"You are so cute Darius..." Nicolas mumbled as he gave Darius his bottle.

"Well, what do we have here?" Nicolas said looking at the siblings.

Fitz grinned. "Nick!" Fitz ran to Nicolas' side.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Eliza stuck out her tongue at her brother. "Tis too."
"Sorry Will..." Ana couldn't help but smile as the boy ran over to the crooning Nick. "I think it's writing class."
"Niki!" Eliza stabbed a finger into the newest squiggle. "Niki! Niki where Dari! Eliz want see Darus!"
Ana knelt down on the floor and studied the doodles. "You know....that actually looks like an N...and that A looks normal too."
Eliza grinned broadly. "Me dunnit."
"Seriously Nick, look at this." Ana smiled at Eliza. "Who's clever?"
Eliza paused. "Fitz?...Darus?...Elfie?"
Ana laughed slightly and patted Eliza's head. "She's too modest."
"Mowest!" Eliza stuck her tongue out slightly as she concentrated on the floor, and the word she wanted to spell.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Nicolas chuckled. "Will, did you and your sister eat already?"

"Yes Nick," Will said like a little cadet. "We eated already."

"Good," Nicolas ruffled Will's hair. "Why don't you go play upstairs? I got you two a surprise up in your room."

"A surprise?" Will said his eyes growing in size. "What Nick? Where?"

"Up in your room!" Nicolas replied grinning.

Will grinned and looked at Eliza. "Come on Eliza let's go!"

"Bye Ana!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:45 pm

"Surpwise! Bye Awa!" Eliza was gone in a flash, literally. A small burst of light exploded above her head and she hurtled out of the room and up the stairs. "Will wait!"

Ana laughed and waved bye.
She turned to Nick. "Okay...They are pretty adorable."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Nicolas nodded. He knew that's why he gladly accepted the role of father to them. He only hoped he was good enough.

"So what would you like to eat?" Nicolas asked. "Killa!"

The elf poofed in. "Master called Killa sir?"

"Clean his mess up and cook us some breakfast." Nicolas commanded.

"Yes master sir... Mistress...what would Mistress like to eat?"

Last edited by Lacklustre on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 pm

((lol cookie us?))

Ana almost jumped involuntarily at beign called Mistress, but hid it.
"Um...Pancakes?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

((lol yes, sorry there's a cookie jar right in front of me and I really want to eat the rest of it... I've already eaten 3.))

"Yes, Mistress," Killa bowed. "Would Master like some pancakes too?"

Nicolas nodded but kept his attention on feeding Darius.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Ana smiled at the guzzling infant.
"Make sure he doesn't drink it too quick, or he'll just chuck it back up...And I am not clearing that up. That reminds me! To clarify, in this marriage, I am not being a boring average housewife who cooks and cleans their life away. And for your information, when my father dies, there is a very high likelihood I shall become head of the Vaight house and all that. So you have been warned."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

"Don't worry, I won't..." Nicolas carefully drew the bottle back so that Darius didn't drink it too quickly.

"Cooks and cleans?" Nicolas repeated astounded. "I thought that's what House-elves were for! Our marriage is just a marriage by name. By all means go live your life! You can even have people over... just make sure the kids don't see them."

"And I am the heir to the Casillas house in Spain... so I guess... with our combine fortunes Ana, we can rule the world."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Ana rolled her eyes. "Why? Are my friends that traumatising? Don't answer that."

She laughed. "Oh yes, we shall take over with a fortune and a couple of manors." She paused. "Although...Lots of holiday homes to choose from...and lots of second homes for the kids to explore. Vaight manor has this one big tree..." She stopped herself. "Never mind." She was talking like an excited child...What the hell?!
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Nicolas chuckled at Ana. She mirrored how Fitz was earlier. He smiled. "Yeah Diana and I build a garden house one summer... in Spain..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Ana grinned impishly. "Well...we could always just...show them how to use rope swings and stuff...We wouldn't we playing you understand...just...helping them."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

"I don't mind playing..." Nicolas said honestly. He quiet enjoyed running around the house chasing Eliza and Fitz. Though it does get slightly tiring after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Ana rolled her eyes. "Yes, but that is our cover story...so we don't get mocked. Well, mostly so I don't get laughed at."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 am

"Why would you get mocked by playing with the kids?" Nicolas asked slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3   The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morning After - How Nick and Ana got together <3
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next