Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall Vote_lcap1Morpheus Keep Dining Hall Voting_barMorpheus Keep Dining Hall Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Morpheus Keep Dining Hall Vote_lcap1Morpheus Keep Dining Hall Voting_barMorpheus Keep Dining Hall Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Morpheus Keep Dining Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Morpheus Keep Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:44 pm

The dining hall is a wonderful combination of elegant simplicity and an affordable extravagance that would have made Ethan Addams proud! Every seems to have brought a little flair of themselves into this room, whether they were aware of doing so or not. A pair of crystal chandeliers hold the lighting fixtures at a height where they won't be easily broken.

Table space is wide enough to fit fourteen people's plates in addition to whatever serving dishes happen to be placed there. Six seats are located on either side of the table, with two at either end at what are considered the "head" positions. However, there is no rigid seating code: people may sit beside whomever they wish.

Because The Remnant are a band of witches and wizards, it'd probably be more likely to expect a patronus announcing the mealtimes instead of the cliched "dinner bell".

cherry Come an' get it! cherry
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Rossalyn and sighed she couldn't get her mind off a certain someone, she couldn't figure out why.

She picked up the soup she had made earlier that day and played with it, not really hungry.

'What is with me" she mumbled as she wrote more lyrics to a new song she had been writing.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Darius hurtled into the dining hall and made a beeline for Rossalyn, clutching a bag to his chest.
"I am not here!" He whispered, ducking under the table.

"Darius you little- Where are you?! Get back here...now!" Eliza yelled from outside.

"Don't tell her I'm here...please!" Darius pouted, a cute face he'd always found worked well with older people. "I'll give you a cookie!"

"Darius!"

He ducked back under the table.

"Darius! Darius!" Eliza entered, frowning slightly. Darius froze, remaining completely motionless. Eliza smiled at Rossalyn. "Have you seen Darius? He has stolen my textbook. Again. And the cookies I bought this morning."
She glanced quickly around the room. "And frankly, I don't know which is worse. I can't study...and I can't eat my cookies!"

Under the table, Darius stayed still, clutching the cookies to him. The textbook was under his arm, and weighing him down...a lot. "I have to get rid of this..." He muttered, so only he could hear his musings.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Rossalyn blinked looking like a deer caught in headlights, great now she was stuck in the middle.

She didn't want to tatle but she didn't like the though to Darius steeling either.

She would talk to him, give him a chance before she turned him over to his adopted sister.

"Ummm I think he ran back to the Kitchen" she said smoothly, before mouthing.

"Let me talk to him"

After all if she revealed Darius's location, he would just run away again.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Eliza nodded and smiled, before walking towards the kitchen.

Darius peered out from under the table. "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Rossalyn smiled "No problem, So why do you have her cookies and text? Cookies I can understand, but why do you want a textbook for?" she asked eyeing the "stolen Items".
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Darius pouted.
"She studies too much. It's not healthy. Seriously. And what she forgot to mention is that this particular textbook is around fifty years old and she knows it backwards anyway."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Rossalyn thought for a moment, around here there was never such a though as to much studing, The needed to learn all they could when they could, this wasn't school it was a nessesity to there survival.

"What is the book about? Can I see it" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 am

Darius shrugged and glanced at the cover. He frowned.
"Hey...this isn't a text book!...Or is it?" Darius frowned at the title-less cover. He opened it, and the frown disappeared.

Curse-Breaking for Beginners...

He bit his lip slightly. He knew exactly why Eliza was always reading this book...And felt guilty. The prickly feeling of guilt poked at his insides, twisting them.

Trying to avoid looking at it any longer, he pushed it across to Rossalyn.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 am

Rossalyn took hold of the book and looked at the topic, she sighed, she didn't know much about Eliza and Will's parents but she gathered they had been cursebreakers. and good ones for sure.

She notied the guilty look on the younger boys face as she lay the book on the table.

"I am sure she will understand if you aplogised to her you know.... You couldn't have known" she said quietly choosing her words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

Darius looked sheepish. "I thought it was a textbook, honest! She always just said it was a book!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Rossalyn sighed "I know that, and to anyone else this is just a book, not to Eliza though. We all have our things that remind us of our families, makes us feel closer to them. I know you didn't mean to take it, and I think she knows that to." she said as she picked the book up again.

"Just take this as a lesson not to take things that are not yours, with out asking first. You never what you might be taking. " she said as she handed the book back to him

"Now why don't you bring it back to her, she is the kitchen waiting for you" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Darius nodded and hurried off to find his sister.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Rossa waited in the Dinning Room, she wanted to tell Eliza about the ghosts willing to teach them new magic. She was willing to bet Eliza would interested in that, considering according to Demyan anyway would help in there fight against the purgers in the past.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Eliza returned to the Dining hall, holding the book tightly.

"Thanks Rossalyn, and Darius says he'll leave a cookie for you."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Rossalyn smiled, "No Problem, he probably would have brought it back to you when he saw what was about anyway. He is a sweet kid, probably just bored, want something to do. He didn't mean any harm"

"Anyways I want to talk to you about something. Have you ever been to the up stairs chapel?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Eliza frowned and thought carefully. "Not sure...I don't think so...Why?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:51 pm

"Demyan went up there earlier, and you will never guess what he found in the old organ up there. Ghosts! The organ it haunted" Rossa said with obvious excitement.

"Demi says the ghosts are willing to teach what the know of old magic from the family" Rossa said unaware the she had called Demyan, Demi.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Eliza made no comment on the use of 'Demi', although she wanted to.

"Brilliant! This is brilliant! They can teach us! We'll be better equiped and everything!" Her eyes shone. "...But can they be trusted?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Rossalyan shrugged "Demi seems to trust them enough, can't he thinks to highly of Luci, apparently they but heads. I personally haven't met them yet. Why don't you met them first and decide for your self? See what they are offering?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm

"...Okay." Eliza turned to go. "And you do know you're calling Demyan Demi don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Rossa mouth dropped and she blushed.

"I.....I was?" she turned bright red. "I didn't notice"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Eliza smiled. "Ah well, no harm done. So, what do I do, just wander in and say 'hi ghosts' and hope they come out? Or is that stuff about playing the organ real?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morpheus Keep Dining Hall   Morpheus Keep Dining Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

Morpheus Keep Dining Hall
Page 1 of 1