Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Vote_lcap1Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Voting_barLasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Vote_lcap1Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Voting_barLasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Empty
PostSubject: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) IrelandRugbyTour112

Though the same size of the Lads Barracks, only three beds line the walls of this room. While not quite as spacious and fancy as the dorms of Hogwarts, this room easily supports sleeping space enough for the girls/young women within, without needing to resort to bunk bed format. Each bed has either a nightstand or a detachable shelf that serves a purpose similar to a bedside table. The color and feel of bedding varies as much as the individuals inhabiting the room.

A sheet of parchment affixed to the door lists those staying within:

Residents
Bunk One (left wall, floor-level): Larissa "Lara"
Bunk Two (back wall, floor-level): Rossalyn
Bunk Three (right wall, floor-level):Elizabeth

Last edited by sub_rosa on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Eliza lay on her bed, bored...and restless, depsite her peaceful appearance.
How long did she have to wait?! How much longer would it take to get ready for time travel?!

She really wanted to meet her parents...and to stop this hideous hiding future...for her and her family...Her part of a family anyway. Fitz, Darius, Ana and Nick.

She sighed and reached for a book, which she promtly buried her nose in.

She couldn't help wondering where Fitz and Darius were...but pushed the thought away as she became absorbed by the book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Rossalyn entered the barranks she shared with Eliza and Lara, she smiled when she saw Eliza with her nose in a book.

"Good" she thought she wasn't the only one with that thought in mind.

However she was writing rather then reading her book. She had a new song stuck in her head and she need to write it out on paper.

Laying her book out on the bed her hurridly started writing.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:45 am

"Eliza," Will said opening the Barracks door. "There you are."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 am

Eliza glanced up. "Hey Will."
She put the book to one side. "What brings you here? Have you lost Darius again?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 am

"No... I... actually I wanted you to go and talk to him." Will said. "He shouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:53 am

"So...you want me to send him home? To his parents?"
Eliza felt awkward. Darius wanted to be here...but he wasn't safe here either... She winced. "I doubt he'll take that well..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 am

"He didn't," Will said. "I already told him so. I figured you might appeal to his good side."

"Come on Eliza, Nick and Ana already did so much for us. You know how much they care for Darius. Besides Darius is too young."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:01 am

Eliza bit her lip. She hated having to send Darius away, and making him sad...but Fitz was right. It was better for Darius...and his parents.
"I guess you're right." She swung her legs off her bed and stood up, pushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:07 am

"I don't know... he stormed off when I tried to tell him..." Will shaking his head. "He only wants here to be with us, he doesn't really have a reason too..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 am

"I know..." Eliza sighed. "I'll find him."
And with that, she left the barracks.

((Where shall Darius be?))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:12 am

((Crumbing Classroom.))

Will sighed.

"Hey Rossalyn," Will said. "Sorry I took your companion away."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Rossalyn shook her head, "Nah.. we were doing our own thing anyway, she was reading, I was writing."

"So whats up?" asked the 16 year old as she closed her song books.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:15 pm

"Nothing much... except I want my little brother to go home." Will said.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Rossalyn blinked having heard most of the converstion, she was curious, but she didn't want to pry.

"Oh why's that? it isn't like one more kid here is going to make much of a difference" she didn't mind Darius, he was a nice boy from what she could see.

"Age has nothing to do with it, the twins are 10 and they are fine here" she commented
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Will ran his hands threw his hair. "He is a great kid... but he shouldn't be part of all of this... he doesn't really have a reason to be here... not like we do anyway. This isn't his fight. If anything happens to him... it will be all my fault. He would be a lot safer with Nick and Ana."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Rossalyn shrugged, " If you ask me no one is safe in these days, but I suppose you are right. If he has parents he should be with them" she said.

She found it strange someone with a home and parents wanted to be here, if her parents were alive she wouldn't be here, that much she was certian.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm

"He only wants to be here because of Eliza and me," Will continued on. "He thinks this is some sort of game. I don't know what I would tell Nick if something happened to Darius... I don't know what I would do if something happened to Darius."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Rossalyn sighed, this most certainly wasn't a game they were playing, they didn't want to rewrite history for the fun of it. Or live here because it was some secert club. No they wanted back the very thing it seemed Darius was taking for granted, parents....

" I see your point, and I agree, if he doesn't know the reason all of us are here he shouldn't be here. Heck what we are doing goes against every "rule" in the book"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Will nodded, "I know... listen, if Eliza fails like I know she will." Darius had a way with both of them. He could make them do something they didn't really want to do, like let him stay here for instance. "Would you talk to him for me? He might just listen to you."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Rossalyn bit her lip, a habit she had picked up from her mother appearenly.

"Will I am not exactly in the habit of kicking people out" she stoped and sighed.

"Only if you really want me to..... I mean that if you desperately want me to" she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 pm

"Yes, I do," Will said with valor. "Darius would be safer at home. He might hate us for now but... he'll be safer. I'd rather have him hate me then have him hurt."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Rosslyn sighed, "Alright, if Eliza can't talk some sense into him I will try but I wouldn't make and promises kay. You better hope me mum taught me enough deplomacy"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Will chuckled at that. "Well if you fail, could always ask Michelle or something."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 am

Rossalyn shrugged "We will see I guess, perhaps if enough people tell him to go home he will"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)   Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasses Barracks One (Three Occupants)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next