Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 Vote_lcap1McConn House hold January 7th 2029 Voting_barMcConn House hold January 7th 2029 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
McConn House hold January 7th 2029 Vote_lcap1McConn House hold January 7th 2029 Voting_barMcConn House hold January 7th 2029 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

McConn House hold January 7th 2029

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

McConn House hold January 7th 2029 Empty
PostSubject: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:33 am

Kiara walked briskly through her house, her eyes darkened as she walked through the halls and went to the back yard, tears streaming down her face.

Rossalyn looked up when her mother walked in and she immediatly felt something was terribly wrong.

"Mummy?..." she asked cautiously.

Kiara stopped for a moment and looked in her Daughters eyes, she bent down and huged the 7 year old, as she held back a sob.

"I have to go outside for bit sweetheart alright? Stay in here with your brothers, okay? When your Dad get home tell him I am outside" she said as she kiss the childs forehead got up and walk outside.

"Umm okay" she could not help but have a few tears in her eyes at seeing her Mum so upset. It was then she hoped her Dad got home from work soon.

As Kiara got to her backyard she could no longer hold back her sobs as her heard of voices of Sevastyan and Amaranth in her head.

"T-take it... Amaranth... should see. I can only pray she and the children von't hate me... for letting them down..."

"You could never let them down!" she yell and aimed a powerful blast energy at a near by tree.

"The fact that I had to choose between leaving my husband and saving my children or leaving my children and helping my husband doesn't anger me! The fact that my husband has just died leaving me alone to raise three children doesn't make me feel anything!"

Came Vipers painful, angry yell.

"Lier.... of course you hurt, that is what real pain is!!" she yell through her sobs.

"Nor does the fact that you were the last one to see my husband in his final moments to be the last thing he sees and the last voice he hears, and the last one he speaks to have any impact on me..."

"And could you really forgive me, if I let your Husband die alone and in pain, just to save you some jealously?"

"I wasn't the last thing he saw Viper..... It was you..." she whispered remembering the image Sevastyan had conjured in his final moments.

"Tell them -all of them... that I love them. They vere - are - the vorld to me. Not even death vill stop my loving them..."

"I told them Sevastyan.... I told her..."

"You don't know what it feels like to have your children ask you where their father is! You don't know what it's like to know that one minute you and your family are all sitting together and the next your husband is handing your baby to you and telling you to run!"

"Would it had made any differnce to you if I did?" Kiara wondered as she lean against a tree still sobbing and not realizing she caught the tree on fire and was reathing in its flames.

"You don't know what its like to have one moment where you have to choose between husband and child! You don't know what its like to sit and think all about how the hell you're going to celebrate your child's future birthdays when the man who gave you your children was murdered on that day! You won't ever know, and you know why?"

"Why Viper?" she said hollowly tears still streaming down her face as the flames licked her body.

"Because you're bloody Kiara! Things always work out for you!"

"Do they? If they did Sevastyan would still be here" she sobbed.

"Lara..."

Kiara use contined to cry as the burning tree fell around her.

"Get out..."

Kiara didn't know how long she sobbed painfully as the burning tree fell around her. She not only had lost Sevastyan that day, but Viper as well.

"I may not know what it is like to lose a husband the way you did Viper, But I have lost quite a few people I have cared about, it is the most painful thing in the world isn't it?" she whispered as the last few flames she had been standing in died leaving her in a pile of ashes... alone.

She fell to her knees coughing, and sobbing at the same time, the smoke from the fire she had caused had greatly effected her lungs, and she was covered in the trees burned ashes.

So she looked quite dreadful indeed.... but she wouldn't have it anyother way.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 am

Ciaran entered his home, tired but happy. He carefully set down the bag of groceries he had gotten at the store and snuck up behind his daughter. Picking her up, he whirled her around in his arms, laughing.
"How's me rain fairy? Good, aye?" he asked, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 am

Rossalyn had been by the window that over looked a part of the backyard when her father picked her up.

She squealed in surprise but was relieved he was home.

"I am fine Daddy, but...umm I am not sure if Mummy is" she said with a sniff, a sure sigh she had been crying.

"She came home today crying... and not the happy tears either" she said unsure as she looked to the backyard.

"She told me to tell you she was in the backyard when you got home..."

Rossalyn bit her lip,a habit she notibly picked up from her mother when she was worried.

"That was a long time ago Daddy, and I saw smoke coming from the backyard a little while ago." she said to her father, hoping he would be able to open the back door with his magic.

She had tried when she saw the smoke but the handle wouldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:39 am

Ciaran set his daughter down, concern replacing his fatigue. "Stay here, Rossa." he stated, easily opening the door with several whispered spells. He closed the door behind him, but kept it unlocked. He trusted his daughter to obey him.

Racing across the lawn, he spotted Kiara among the ashes of tree and gasped. Within moments, he knelt beside her and gathered her into his arms, pulling her from the ash and smoke.
"Ara. Can ya hear me?" he asked, pulling a cloth out to wipe her stained face.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 am

Kiara looked up at the sound of her husbands voice as it brought up a fresh wave of tears, as she lanched her self at him, crying a coughing on to his shoulder.

In the mist of her coughing and crying she whispered.

"The purgers..... got..... Sevastyan..... he's dead"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:50 am

Ciaran's blood froze cold as his wife sobbed out the reason for her despair. So Savastyan Kaminski had joined the honoured dead. Tears came to his own eyes, and he held Kiara tighter. Although the Russian had been his friend, he knew Kiara had loved him as a brother and the passing would be harder on her than him.

"And Viper and the bairns?" he asked, almost wishing he didn't have to. Kiara had already lost so much in such a short amount of time. Six months ago, she had lost her adopted mother and now she had lost her adopted brother. Anger boiled inside him. Her family had already been taken from her twice, Kiara didn't deserve to lose them again.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Kiara stiffened at the mention of Viper, and a few more tears fell from her eyes

"They are safe, for now.... Sevastyan fought the team, long eoungh for them to get away..."

A haunted look came to her eyes.

"Sevastyan asked me to... do him a favor before he died... just a few items and a final message to bring back to his family" she said slowly, revealing she had been at the mans side before he died.

"Viper took it rather badly.... but I don't blame her really I don't, in fact I think it may have been good for her, letting out some of her anger....." she paused.

"B...but I fear I have lost what little relationship I had with h...her as w...well" she managed to studder out.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:05 pm

"It's alright, Ara. It's not ya fault. Ya tried yar best." He murmured. Although he was angry at Viper for using Kiara to vent her anger at, he also could see Kiara offering herself for that very thing.

"Lets be getting ya inside, aye." He stated, lifting her up into his arms. "There's ta much smoke out here for ya." His voice was calm despite the emotional turmoil inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

(rewrite)

Kiara shook her head as she let of a sob, "But it isn't alright...... I gave him this stupid pendant to protect him 10 years ago.. and where did get him? almost dieing alone and in agony. I got there within minutes of his death.... I could do nothing, I just sat there and watched him take is last breath......." she paused as another coughing fit.

"Then I went to go and tell his wife, that I had been with him in his final moments......" tears of pain cascaded down her face.

"Did you know it was their daughters birthday today.....?" she whispered.

She turned a glance at the burn tree and she seemed to finally notice the smoke in the air.

"Sorry.... I guess Viper wasn't the only one who need to vent" she said sadly.

Hugging Ciaran as close to her as possible,

She could tell he was hurting inside to, he hide it well she knew for her sake and she felt like she burdened him. As she was always needing him and he never seemed to need her.

"Please don't hide your pain from me......I know you and Sevastyan were friends....It is alright" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:21 am

Ciaran nodded. "Me pain is less than yas, Ara. But we can be comforting each other." he murmured, leading her toward the door. He kissed her forehead and held her close, wondering how he could ever live without her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:39 am

Kiara sighed as she held onto him for dear life, what would she do without him?.

With the death of Sevastyan she realized their luck in avoiding the purgers had ran out....Purgers were gaining power and they were losing it.

"I wouldn't have it any other way....."

"I love you so much... if I lost you to...I don't know what I would do"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 am

Ciaran sighed. "We can't be thinking this way, lass." he murmured, kissing the top of her head again.

"Ya wont be losing me. Remember me promise. I wont be leaving ya. Least ways not fur long." His hand began to stroke her back in a soothing fashion. What would he do for everything to just stop...so he could have just a moment in time to not worry about anything...to lift the burdens from his dear wife's shoulders... but time could be controlled as well as one could catch a wave and tell it to return to its domain...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 am

Kiara said nothing at first as she lay her head on his shoulder, knowing there was no way her dear husband could garentee he would not be...... killed by a revenge wanting purger, and she could not forget, her name was still on the top of the list. They were always hunting her, she had protections over the house, but she couldn't ask her family to stay cooped up at home all the time. It wasn't fair to any of them.

"Thank you" she whispered, putting her hand on the back of his head.

She tired to be strong, but she couldn't help but tremble even though she was out of tears, she would go nuts if anything happened to anymore of her family.

___

Once in side the house, Rossalyn bolted over to her mother tears in her eyes as she hugged her mother waist tightly.

"Mommy!.. are... ya alright?" she said with a sniff.

Kiara knelt down and pulled the crying child into her arms.

"I will be fine sweetheart, just a little sad is all, I lost someone very close to me, it hurts a little" she said her voice cracking a having to explain death to a 7 year old. She wouldn't understand.

"I am so sorry I scared you like that, are you alright?" she asked her daughter in concern.

Rossalyn nodded as she sniffed back tears on her mothers shoulder.

" Aye, I am now I guess"

Kiara pick her little girl up "shh" she said a she rubbed the girls back.

She looked at Ciaran tears filled her eyes again as she kissed her daughter on her forehead.

"We will be alright...."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 am

Ciaran watched his wife and daughter, a smile gracing his face.

"Yes we will." He agreed, wrapping one arm around Kiara and ruffling Rossa's hair with the other. And in that moment, everything did seem perfect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McConn House hold January 7th 2029   McConn House hold January 7th 2029 Empty

Back to top Go down

McConn House hold January 7th 2029
Page 1 of 1