Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) Vote_lcap1McConn House January 2035 (fixed) Voting_barMcConn House January 2035 (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) Vote_lcap1McConn House January 2035 (fixed) Voting_barMcConn House January 2035 (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

McConn House January 2035 (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

McConn House January 2035 (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:02 am

Rossa landed roughly on the ground ouside her families house. She quickly rose still crying as she ran to the front door.

"Daddy? Tav? Grandpapa? anyone home? please... please let someone be home" she pleaded while knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:51 am

Tav was sitting in front of the muggle TV eating a bag of pre-made cookies and enjoying a show. He had not felt well enough to go to work that day. And so propped up on several pillows he sat watching an old classic. Just as the heroine was about to die, he heard Rossa's voice and sat up, groaning softly as his head throbbed.

The door swished open with a wave of his wand and he held out his arms for his sister, worried that she sounded so scared.
"What happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 am

She ran over to her brother and hugged him, still sobing, " I ran into some trouble at school.... and oh Tav... I met with Grandmama today.... she took me with her to her house and.... oh.. I think I angered her... It suddenly got real dark and she was yelling... I, I panicked nad left her there... I... don't know what to do" she rambled as she continued to sob.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:34 am

Tav held his sister tightly as she brokenly told him what had occurred. Anger mixed with fear and concern welled up inside him and he sat her down beside him, still holding her.
"It's okay now, Rossa." he murmured. "She's not here and I've got you." he wished his parents were there to help as well, but was also glad they weren't. He didn't want them to worry...they already did enough.

"Did she hurt you?" he asked, already feeling her arms and looking at her face for broken bones or slap marks. If the witch ever hurt his baby sister, he'd make sure she got something back.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:54 am

Rossa shock her head though her winced when Tav's hand moved over her right forearm, "No she didn't hurt me... In fact she was quite angry that that boy was...." she trailed off subconiously rubbing her her right forearm. That now contained a fully formed bluish bruise in the shape of a clenched hand.

"She helped me... offered to take me home..she brought me a portkey once we got to her house... but then, I asked her why she turned... why she chose to bring pain to eveyone.... to Mum...I made her angry because the question, she didn't hurt me... but I am scared her will hurt others.. Becasuse of my big mouth...." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 am

Tav pulled away from Rossa slightly, looking her in the eyes. "What boy, Rossa?" he asked, gently but firmly. Seeing her rub her arm, he carefully lifted her sleeve to see the ugly bruise. "He did this to you?" Contained anger at the youth who had harmed his sister burned within him.

"We should let Mum and Da know... we can't let her hurt anyone." he muttered. "Here." he smiled, patting her shoulder and conjuring an ice pack for her arm. "I'll call them, you sit tight." Hurrying over to the fireplace, he knelt down in front of it and threw some floo powder into the fire.
"Headmistress McConn's Office."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 am

Rossa sighed and said the name of the boy who attacked her in the hall.

"Ryan Marshel... in Ravenclaw" she muttered.. It kinda stung it haf been a member of her own house.

"But what is the point Tav? he is one of many.... It will just make things worse" she said, she knew Tav was argry, and wanted to Protect her, but if he went after one boy and someone found out.. it was her, Edan and Mum who would get the worst of it.

((Kiara's office))

Kiara arrived a the floo in huff, "Oh! Tav .... I was just about to call you.... please say Rossa is with you? someone said they said Eglantine take her" she knew Eglantine would never hurt Rossa... or any of them interntionaly but when the woman was angry she did things beyond control it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:02 pm

"She's with me, Mum. No worries." he assured her. "But there's more." Tav sighed. "She says she was attacked by a student, a Ryan Marshel." he trailed off and closed his eyes.
"She asked that bitch about why she turned. Apparently she blew up. Rossa's worried about her doing something bad."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Kiara gave a sigh if reilef when Tav said Rossa was with him... Yes she would deal with that certain Ravenclaw later, when she was through with him he would be lucky to attend classes here at all.

Then she paled at the mention of Eglantine, Excessum made her deadly and harsh, she did not doubt Eglantine would do something as she would have 10- 15 years earlier.

"Stay at home with Rossa Tav, I will deal with Eglantine...." she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Tav nodded, relieved that she always seemed to know what to do.
"Okay, I will, don't worry." he sighed. "and be careful, okay!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Kiara nodded, "I will Tav, don't worry.... Take care of your self and you sister for me I will get back to you later... Call if anything... Anything happends" she said.

"Love you both.... see you soon" she said before pulling her head out of the floo.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Tav nodded again and pulled his head out, brushing himself off as he went back to the couch.
"Mum's handling it, Rossa. No need to worry." he murmured, sitting down beside her. "How's your arm?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Rossa nodded, "Yeah its fine... only a burise" she didn't want to tell him she had had worse... it might push her brother beyond his limit and do something foolish.

"How are ya? staying home today?" she asked noting the pillows and TV. Yep classic sick day.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:43 am

Tav shrugged, leaning back. His stomach almost lost the cookies. "Yeah, just feeling a bit under the weather..." he sighed, content that her arm was feeling better.
"Beagan and Greta are with Grandpapa...he's taking them and Ean and Ewan to the zoo."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 am

Rossa nodded her green eyes glimered with sisterly concern , "Oh... sorry" she said.."you should rest then" pulling a blanket down from the side of the couch and laying it over her brother. she could remember Tav always taking care of her when she was little, when Mum and Dad were busy taking care of Greta and Beagan.

Getting up she moved around the room...Hoping her mother could stop her grandmother in time, she would feel awful if someone died because she made her Grandmother angry...

"Tav.. umm what if she does kill someone?" she asked quietly stareing in the mirror, tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 am

Tav chuckled. "No, I'm fine. You being here, safe and sound helps." he smiled, thankful for the blanket. Offering her a cookie, he turned the volume of the movie down and watched her move around the room. He had always thought Rossa and his mum had a lot in common.
"Then it will be that stupid wand of hers...not anything you or anyone else did." he assured her. "She made her own choice and no one else can help her."

((btw- did Rossa keep the box Eglantine gave her...there was something else in it besides the portkey))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:11 am

Rossa sighed and nodded, "Still..... I miss how she used to be" she had been still a kid, but she remembered what it was like before her grandmother...changed.

She looked at the box the contained the portkey that brought her home.

"Right before I left it was almost like she was back again" she muttered looking inside the box. She had been such in a hurry to leave she had not looked inside it.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 am

Tav nodded, remembering how close Eglantine and Rossa had been. He had never really attempted to get the know the woman...besides being pardoned at times due to his being her grandson.

Nestled inside of the box was a delicate crystal mirror, inlaid with silver and unicorn horn. Rossa's full name was engraved in the back along with a squirrel and several butterflies. The mirror shimmered as light reflected off of it and it was obviously a magical one.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Rossa blinked, "hmm?" out of curiousity and awe she put her hand in the box and polled out the mirror. She had been training to be a animagus for years now she was certain she could transform fully within another year. The only person she had ever reaveled her form to had her grandmother.

She choked back a sob as she looked at it, yes under the scarey... deadly cloak Excessum her Grandmother still lived,... she knew it.

Then from the fire place Kiara walked through.

"Mum!.." she half choked as she ran over to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:30 am

Tav would have liked to grab the mirror from his sister and throw it away, afraid of what it might possess. But he didn't. More so because he didn't want to hurt his sister than anything else. Sighing when his mum stepped out of the fireplace, he leaned back against the couch.

The mirror flickered when Rossa murmured "mum" and a faint image of Kiara appeared in the silver. But it vanished as quickly as it had come.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 am

Kiara hugged Rossa as her daughter cried, "Shh sweetheart, it is alright... shhh" she said softly as she rumbed her daughters back.

Her eyes flicked to the mirror, she was curious but she would hold her questions about for later. She still believed to know Eglantine well enough that she wouldn't harm her children with anything. The day that happened was the day she would truely be heart broken and her mother was truely not her mother anymore...

"Everthing is alright she didn't kill anyone, and she left Hogwarts with out much of a fuss, Thank you for letting me know sweet heart." she said to Rossa wipping the tears from her eyes.

Rossa nodded and sniffed back her tears "Thats good Mum" she said looking at the mirror she had just got and was curious as to what is was for.

Then Kiara's attention went to Tav, she and Rossa wondered over to the couch where Tav was.

"How are you feeling hm?" she asked automaticly puting her and on his forehead. Adult or not she would worry for all her children till the day she died.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:57 am

Tav smiled carefully, reaching out to pat his mum's shoulder.
"I'm fine." he murmured, a habit he had no doubt gotten from her.

"What did she do exactly?" he asked, curious. "After I called you... did she do something?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:11 am

Kiara sighed and she nodded slightly to Tav, however her eye went to Rossa, she didn't want to talk about what happened with the minister in fornt of her.. It would only scare and and up set her.

"There was no lasting damage" that may had been a lie she wasn't sure.

Then she raised her eye brows at her son, "If you were 'fine' you would be at work, you are picking up my bad habits Tav" she said shaking her head. "Feel better soon" she said as she kissed his forehead.

And she lead Rossa to the other sofa, "Rossa honey where did you get the mirror?" she asked, wanting to hear Rossa words on it.

"Umm Grandmama gave it to me, it was in the same box as the portkey that took me here" she said meakly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:11 am

Tav nodded, understanding why his mum hadn't really said anything...he'd pester her later on.
"I'm feeling better though." he murmured. "Should be back at work tomorrow."

His eyes also wandered to the mirror, wondering what it contained within the seemingly innocent silver and frame.

The smooth silver of the mirror no longer reflected what was in front of it, but rather a black shroud appeared to have passed over it.
A soft sound echoed from within its small oval as a small tv. The image focused and showed Eglantine DeLanquar. The mirror was magically, designed to show the owner whatever name she mentioned, even if it was in passing reference.

Eglantine sat crumpled against a tree, the vegetation around her was dark and dead from her magical energy. Her body shook as she sobbed, her white hands hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:24 am

Rossa and Kiara both looked at the mirror in shock, Kiara had to look away from it, the sight was familiar.... and painful one. She remembered when Eglantine first had her magic drain the life out of anything near her. Despite everything she wished she could be there and comfort her once again.

Rossa's eyes were wide as scaucers and they filled with tears as she saw the scene in the mirror.

"Grandmama!" she cried her hand reach out to scene with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) Empty

Back to top Go down

McConn House January 2035 (fixed)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next