Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Vote_lcap1Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Voting_barMiranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Vote_lcap1Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Voting_barMiranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:05 am

Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Bedroom
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 am

Miranda clutched at her chest, still gasping for breath as she limped her way towards her quarters, grasping the wall for support.

How is it possible? He's dead! Dead! she exclaimed mentally as she collapsed unto the floor, her back pressed against the wall, struggling to regain composure and oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 am

Kiara walked along the hall towards Miranda's quarters.

Her eyes widened when she saw Miranda against the wall and have some trouble from the look of her.

"Miranda? whats wrong?" she asked very concered as she kneeled down next to the woman, her hand gently on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 am

Miranda glanced upwards, her hand tightly clutching her chest. "I-I," but instead of an explanation escaping her, a stream of panic made it's way first. "I can't breathe." she gasped, her skin becoming more and more pale by each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 am

Kiara's eyes widened as she dug into her pockets for a potion that could help Miranda breath easier, heaven knows she of all people had one.

"Miranda try to breath normal and calm down, I have potion that will help but you can't panic alright? Just try to take normal breaths and swallow this.."

It was a small flask to help bring oxygen to her more easily.

"It will help.. just calm down okay?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 am

Miranda reached for the offered potion shakily, grasping her fingers around the small bottle weakly as she brought it to her lips. Using as much focus as she could, she managed to charm the bottle to open and brought it to her lips, though due to her shaking hands, spilled a few drops in the process.

"Thank you..." she managed to reply with a small smile of gratitude as her breathing evened and her heartbeat calmed down.

She never noticed that when reaching for the bottle, her sleeve shifted slightly, revealing a tattooed symbol on her wrist with the A.S and M.V tattooed with a small heart beside it....
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 am

Kiara blinked at the tatoo making note of it in her mind. She didn't wish to question the woman in her already weakened state. She would figure it out later.

She stay beside Miranda her ands on her shoulders.

"Your welcome... are you alright now? I can help you in to your quarters if you wish" she said.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:24 am

Miranda smiled softly, shaking her head, declining the offer with a gracious smile. "No, no dear. I'm quite alright. I'll be fine." she insisted as she shifted out of Kiara's grasp and headed towards her quarters, her balance still a bit off as she leaned on the wall for supports.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Kiara shock her head, a doctor no matter in what they are in, are there own worst patients. The woman just had a panic attack for heavens sake...

She stayed by Miranda's side as she seemed to be a bit unsteady on her feet.

"You just had a panic attack Miranda, and considering who I saw you running from I don't blame you.... I was shocked my self....I want to make sure you are alright"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 am

"I'm fine, dear. Please, don't worry. It was just.. a shock to me to see Dracovan alive, is all." she replied, entering her quarters and taking a seat on the couch.

"Would you like some tea?" she asked politely in an effort to steer the conversation away from herself, conjuring a tea tray.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 am

Kiara sighed, tea did sound good at the moment, "Alright since when do I say no to tea? I was shocked to see him alive to....." she said.

"You know Dracovan Viper then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Miranda smiled in response, handing Kiara a steaming tea cup that would change tea flavors at her will.

She hesitated a moment at the question. "In a way..." she offered softly, focusing her gaze on her cup of chamomile tea.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Kiara raised an eye brow, "In a way? Miranda I know him in a way.... which isn't much.." she trailed off and sighed. Some how she got the feeling she would evade the question.

"As usual..." she thought. It was not lost on her that she knew practically nothing about Miranda... she doubted that was even her real name.

"And A.S with M.V.....? and old flame perhaps?" she thought. she briefly thought about asking if the older woman had been married, but the then thought better of it, to personal....

"I am glad you are feeling better....." she said with a smile.

"I must say I am getting a complex that death isn't as eternal as it used to be...with a number of people defying it's laws..... coming back form the dead, an interesting concept, if not a little unsettling" she said.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 pm

"I know him by reputation." Miranda clarified, sipping at her tea. As part of a nervous habit, she squirmed in her seat nervously, though a small smile graced her face at Kiara's reply. "Thank you, dear. That is quite kind of you."

She nodded solemnly to Kiara's statement, wholeheartedly agreeing with her. "Indeed. The dead should stay dead. Not matter how painful accepting it all is."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:29 pm

((Christmas day, 2018))

A package arrived for Miranda Maecer, it was wrapped in gold and brown wrapping and with card that said "Merry Christmas Miranda, hope you like it. From Headmistress Kiara"

Inside the box was a indoor water fountain, made to run off magic.

Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Waterfallf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters   Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Miranda Maecer's Personal Quarters
Page 1 of 1