Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Empty
PostSubject: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 am

Juria went through the Infirmary and to her Quarters, she noticed all her things were in place and smiled, remembering when she was a student and went up to the sleeping areas.

Juria was happy to have her Quarters at the far end of the Infirmary, it was convenient to be right next to where she worked, therefore able to know when someone needed help. She then made a mental note of thanking the Headmistress for giving her the room.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 am

Casey went up to the new nurses quarters, because of the transformations they left her weak and ill right before and after transformations. She thought it best to tell the nurse now instead.

Raising her hand she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 am

Juria raised her head up to look at the door, wondering who it was, and said

"you may come in, its open"
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 am

Casey pushed the door opened and walked in, she looked around nervously she knew she probably looked like hell since full moon had just passed two days earlier.

"Umm do you...? Do you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:47 am

Juria smiled a friendly smile toward the girl and said

"Sure, i always have a moment for you, please tell me what you need."

Juria wondered what the girl had come for, and why she seemed to look a little tired, but Juria ingored the last part and waited for the reason that she had a visitor.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:59 am

"Well....."

Casey look over at the school nurse, she seemed nice enough. She just hoped she would understand.

"You see I...I thought it was best to warn you that I have the Lycanthropy Virus. I have already told the headmistress and she has made arrangements for my transformations and all that. I just thought you should know so when I look like this I am not sick or anything, so you won't need to waste you time tring to figure out why I always look sick."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:06 am

Juria smiled and said

"thank you for telling me, i hope i still can help you though even if you are not sick, if you need to talk to anyone please know you can talk with me ok... It must be hard having the Lycanthropy Vrius so please tell me if i can help you in any way."

Juria smiled at the girl, she truly wished that she could be friends with her and help if anything was bothering her. Juria knew that the Lycanthropy Virus was hard to handle, and she also knew that even if someone were to have it for a long time, it was something no one could actually get used to. Juria wanted nothing more but to just be there for the unlucky girl.

"Oh im sorry, i forgot, My name is Juria, pleased to meet you."

Juria blushed, she had forgot to even introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:31 am

"Umm you to, err I am Casey Silvertounge, sorry I was so nervous I forgot to tell you that. "

Casey started to relax in Juria presents, she was very understanding about it all, more then she thought she would be.

"And thank you... I means a lot"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 am

Juria noticed the girl start to relax and told her,

"My doors are always open to you miss Silvertongue. Please if i can help with anything let me know."

Juria smiled, hopeing that Casey would go to her for help if needed.
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Rachyy limped to the nurses quarters in pain. She has tripped in the Headmistresses office the day before and noticed swelling and intense pain followed by bruising on her ankle. This looked like another broken bone to her. "Hopefully it is just a sprain" she thought as she does have Qudditch coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:42 am

((Following lake time line))

Casey staggered in to the infirmary, her breaths were shallow and a sweat was forming on her head because of a fever. her face was pasty white and her lips were turning a bluish purple. Strickly speaking she was at deaths door.

Falling to her knees and leaning on Juria's quarters door she weakly knocked hoping the nusre would hear her before she passed out.

"help me...please" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:46 am

Viper glided into the Infirmary in fury. Apparently the nurse had felt the need to go running to Kiara about Viper's 'meanness' and Kiara had been very much on Juria's side. She opened her mouth to call out to the tattle tale when she noticed Casey on the ground, bleeding.

"Ms.Silvertongue!" she breathed out as she knelt beside the Hufflepuff. "What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:54 am

Vaugly hearing Professor Viper's question Casey turned her head though she could see 3 Professor Vipers swimming in front of her eyes.

"Tomb...made of silver..I am sorry... it worked though"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:00 am

Viper swore as Casey got worse and worse. Quickly, she waved her hand, moving Casey into a bed and began mixing various healing potions as fast as she could.

Mixing them all into a vial, she pulled out her dagger and splashed a few drops of blood into it, murmuring incantations as she shook it. Taking a needle, she dumped the vial's contents into it and injected the potion into Casey's veins, waiting for it to take effect with bated breath.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 am

Casey sighed as the potion Professor Viper had injected into her started to take effect. It felt like water over a fire that had been running through her vains.

"Thank you..." she said as colour slowly returned to her face.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 am

Viper sighed in relief until the impact of what Casey had done fully sank in. She opened her mouth to snap at her but then eased off, remembering that she was only trying to help Viper.

"There's no need to thank me. Just try to get some rest, Ms.Silvertongue."
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 am

Casey nodded still incredibly worn out from the experinence.

"It worked though professor they fell for it, hook line and sinker"

Then she feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:19 am

((hehe))

Walking in to the infirmary, Kiara had seen Viper come here in a huff. And she figured she would make the the potions mistress didn't kill Juria.

She walked in only to see Miss Silvertongue laying on a bed and Viper by her side.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 am

Viper sighed, bringing the blanket around Casey's sleeping form. "Well, we don't have to worry about the mer-people anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:27 am

"But....."

Then she put 2 and 2 together.

"She brought the heart back... how?
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 am

"Illusion potion." Viper explained briefly, conjuring her goblets, handing one to Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:37 am

"The Illusion potion, she made it?"

Kiara looked at the sleeping girl. "What happened to her then? The merpeople didn't harm her did they? She said they wouldn't. And how do you know she used the illusion potion?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 am

"They did not harm her. It was Silver poisoning. The tomb entrance was silver and there was no other way around it." she sighed, dreading Kiara's reaction. "She brewed the illusion potion in my room."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 am

Kiara blinked not really liking what was hearing.

"Wait a minute... you knew what she was going to use it for. You actually watched her make it knowing what she was planning. You do know I told her not to go near the mer-people. Why didn't tell me she was going to do this?"

Looking back at the young Hufflepuff.

"Silver Poisoning is lethal to werewolves, she could have died"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:51 am

Viper sighed. "I did what I felt was best and right. She would have made the potion regardless of what either of us said. Kiara, the illusions potion is one of the hardest, most dangerous to make. One slip of the wrist, one degree of temperature difference would ave been fatal! At least by brewing it in front of me, I had that piece of mind!"

She breathed in deeply. "And as for the act of actually going into the lake, I meant to follow her to monitor the situation, however your dear little nurse, who isn't even here by the way, altered those plans by running to you in tears!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next