Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Addams Residence ~ 2026 Vote_lcap1Addams Residence ~ 2026 Voting_barAddams Residence ~ 2026 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Addams Residence ~ 2026 Vote_lcap1Addams Residence ~ 2026 Voting_barAddams Residence ~ 2026 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Addams Residence ~ 2026

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Addams Residence ~ 2026 Empty
PostSubject: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 am

Ethan was outside, working on weeding his various gardens. When time was limited he did it magically, but there were times when he just liked doing it the muggle way. It made him feel more in tune with nature in that respect, and talking to the plants seemed to do wonders for promoting their growth! It's really too bad that the twins were off somewhere in Australia... they always used to be a great help in the garden! And Valerio was off somewhere with Tav, though he didn't remember precisely where they'd said they were going. Probably to that Morphing Keep or something that they'd only discovered last year.

He pulled off a dragon hide glove to wipe the sweat from his brow when he noticed a familiar form entering through the wards toward the house. A familiar form carrying a young child. At first he thought it was Amaranth with Demyan... but if that were the case then the rest of the family would've been along as well. So, that only left him one other plausible option. "Kiara!" Ethan called out, waving a hand above his head so that she would know precisely where to look amidst the tall plants as he stood up.

"Lovely to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:33 am

Kiara smiled "Hello Ethen, good to see you" she said.

She looked at her 3 and a half year old daughter, "Look over there Rossy, wave to Uncle Ethan" she said with a smile at the child in her arms.

Rossa giggled and wave her small hand at Ethan.

"How is it going Ethan, is you lovely wife in today?" she asked. shifting the toddler to her other side as the Rossa pulled on her hair.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:36 am

Juria walked outside, carrying two glasses of ice cold juice, one for Ethan. She went outside and saw Ethan with someone she didn’t expect- her best friend Kiara. Juria quickly walked to Ethan and Kiara and smiled beautifully, her eyes sparkling,

"Kiara!! It is so good to see you!"

Juria smiled and ran up to all of them.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:48 am

Ethan practically beamed at the returned greeting. One could almost swear, if his hair was a bit more orange, that he'd look like a human sunflower what with the green robes he was wearing and the very cheerful look on his face despite the ever-present problem concerning the purgers. The little girl's giggling only made his smile widen further, if such a thing was possible.

"Aye, that she is! She's..." Ethan explained, about to tell Kiara where she might find said woman, when she appeared. "She's right here!" he declared cheerfully. "Look who's popped by for a visit, darling," Ethan beamed.

"And this must be Rossa - she's growin' up fast, isn't she? Last I seen her she was just a wee little thing," he asked before adjusting the glasses upon his nose so he could see them both a bit better. It hadn't really been that long ago, but such a comment always brought a smile to his first three children's faces.

"How old are you, lassie?" he asked the child cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 am

Kiara turned and smiled as Juria came out, "Hello Juria, hope it is alright I stop by, it was on the way from Hogwarts and Rossa woke up from her nap along to way, with quite a bit energy, she has seen you in a while...I thought you would both like to see each other?" she said.

Rossa sent Juria a smile as well as she clung to a peace of her mothers hair, and beamed at Ethan, and then looked at her mother.

Kiara laugh and held up three fingers and whispered "three"

Rossa whipped head around agian and copied the number of fingers her mother showed her.

"I am tree years old" she declared.

Kiara laughed again anf kissed her daughters forehead.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 am

Juria smiled beautifully,

"I am so glad to see you, you know that I love having you over anytime!"

Juria looked at Rossa and did the 'aww' face,

"She is adorable!!"

Juria smiled and took one of Rossa's hands. You are getting so big!! When I last saw you, you were such a small little thing!"

Juria was about to say something else but a 5 year old Christine came running up.

"Mommy!! I drew a picture look at it please!!"

Christine was smiling cutely and then she saw Kiara and bounced up and down,

"AUNTIE KIARA AUNTIE KIARA!!"

Juria smiled and showed a bit of her teeth then said,

“I was just about to say that Christine is getting big also.”

Juria smiled down at her daughter that was jumping up and down with a piece of paper in her hands, still smiling at Kiara.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:19 am

"Aye - you and yours are always welcome!" Ethan contributed in extension to Juria's greeting.

"My goodness - three years old! That's a big number," the wizard replied encouragingly. "You're just sproutin' like a weed, aren't ya?" he asked playfully. "Oh... wait a minute... what's this?"

Ethan reached forward and gently brushed Rossa's ear. Before he allowed her to 'see' what he was reaching for, he wordlessly conjured a thornless yellow rose from the gardens. "What might this be doin' in your ear, eh?" he inquired and handed her the rose.

"Ah, here comes another sprout that's gotten rather tall lately," Ethan murmured upon hearing the voice of his youngest child. His head bobbed in time with Christine's jumping for several seconds before he realized what he was doing and how comical it must've looked. "Well, don't let me keep you two, er... four, from chatting! Make yourself to home, Kiara! I'd like to at least finish up this patch before calling it breaktime," Ethan suggested. He wondered if they would be going inside or piling up in the nearby garden swing, or if they had something altogether different in mind.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

Juria smiled and laughed at Ethan's head and announced,

"Yes Kiara, let’s go into the house for a bit."

Juria smiled and Christine just waited for her turn in getting attention. Juria nodded to Ethan and flashed him a beautiful smile.

"When you are finished why don’t you come inside Ethan, ok?"

Juria picked up Christine and walked with Kiara into her and Ethan's (and Christine’s) home.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 am

Kiara smiled, "Thank you to the both of you"

Rossa looked aww at the flower for a second, before laughing and clapping her hands.

"Pretty...." she said excitedly as she held on to the yellow flower.

Kiara leaned to whisper in her daughters ear, "What do you say to Uncle Ethan Honey?" she said.

Rossa beamed and said "Thank ya, Uncle Essan (Ethan lol)"

Kiara chuckled, "She will be able to say 'Ethan' one day I swear" she said in amusement.

Kiara nodded to Juria, "Yes, don't tell her that though, she alright knows it to much as it is" she said with a wink. "Want say hello to Auntie Juria Rossy?" she said.

Rossa smiled and waved her hand, which still had her yellow flower in it. "Hello, Auntie Jreea (XD.. Juria...)

Then Chistine came out, she couldn't believe her eye for a second, the little girl had spruted like a weed..

Kiara laughed and put Rossa down as she was starting to get heavey, as Christine jumped up and down..

"She certianly has she fathers energy" she thought in amusement as she watched her jump like a jumping bean.

"Why hello Christine, may you have gotton to be little lady haven't you? you grown a lot since I last seen you" she asked as she knealed down slightly infornt of the girl.

Kiara nodded her head to the suggestion they go inside. "Sounds lovely" she said as she held on to her daughters hand guiding her into the house.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 am

Juria led Kiara into a well furnished living room and motioned for Kiara to take a seat on the couch with rose and floral patterns. Juria smiled down to Rossa and said,

"My, you are such a beautiful young lady!"

Juria then turned to Kiara,

"Would you like some tea Kiara? I have experimented a bunch of grinds that Ethan made and I think I have found the perfect blend."

Juria smiled as Christine piped up,

"May I please have some too mommy?"

Juria laughed slightly and said to Kiara,

"Yes of course Chris..."

Juria looked at Kiara,

"Do you think Rossa could have some too?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 am

Kiara smiled "That would be perfect Juria, sounds good Juia" she said as she pulled Rossa on to her lap.

She looked at Rossa, and thought for a moment. "I suppose it is alright, as long as there isn't any caffien in it. Ciaran and I have enough trouble getting her to sleep at bed time. Heaven forbid she had caffeen before bed" she said in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:07 am

Juria laughed,

"Aye, same with this little one... she has her father's energy!"

Juria grinned and Christine who was right now ACTING (key word) as a little lady. Juria went quickly to the kitchen that overlooked the living room and she made four cups of her tea.

"So how have you been Kiara?"

Juria smiled and worked on the tea.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Kiara smiled although there was a bit of sadness, "Things are going as good as can be expected...."

"Ciaran has been added to the list" she said with a sigh.

"I swear I have put up so much protecting charms when I found out" she said running her hand through Rossa's hair.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:56 am

Juria smiled a little sad while making the tea,

"I know what you mean... but at least for now we have a small window of happiness until..."

Juria trailed off. She knew that the list was going to come around and strike them all hard. Juria finished the tea and put them on a tray, along with sugar and milk and took it to the small table that the couches surrounded.

"Here you go Kiara."

Juria smiled and took one as she sat down. Christine also took a cup but whined,

"It's a bit hot mommy!"

Juria smiled and stroked Christine's hair and replied,

"It will cool down, don’t worry."

Then Juria turned to Kiara,

"Yes, it is a bit warm so don’t gulp it down."

Juria laughed a bit, trying to remain happy.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 am

Kiara sighed "Yes... I guess you are right" she said as she charmed Rossa's cup so it wouldn't spill and a mild cooling charm on it.

Kiara chuckled, "I don't mind heat Juria" she said with a smile. her hand glowed a with blue flames.. heating the tea in her hand even more.

Her bond with her pheonix made her resistant to heat of any kind.

Rossa sipped her tea testing it, after a moment she decided she liked it.

"Yummy!" she exclaimed....

Kiara sent her daughter a look, which Rossa caught almost immedatly and turned to Juria.

"Tank you Auntie Jreea" she said.

Kiara then laughed ruffling her hair, then she leaned in closer to Juria. "They are what keep me fighting so hard"

It was true if she didn't have the kids she would have givien in to the purgers long ago. They were her life.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 am

Juria smiled softly and nodded, then smiled widely and her eyes sparkled at the small girl who had liked the tea,

"You are so very welcome Rossa, and I am happy you like it."

Juria then looked at Kiara but almost sadly, putting a simple charm up so that only Kiara could hear what she was saying, Juria said to only Kiara,

"I know what you mean; we have to keep fighting... You know about what happened in my past, I am not so sure I deserve to be one of the safe ones while they go and track down others... however I know what you mean... for them we still fight and life."

Juria smiled softly and lifted the charm so both the small girls could hear her again.

"Do you like your tea Kiara?"

Juria smiled and changed the subject quickly to not get Christine suspicious. Chris was smarter than the average kid. Juria wondered if it was something she picked up from Ethan or her, but whatever it was, Christine could figure out and pick up most things.

((oh, Kiara, Ethan doesn’t know about Juria’s past with the Imperio curse yet XD XD… Juria has been trying to tell him and many times started to but something came up or someone walked in XD… he finds out when Christine (at age 7) innocently sees Juria’s “tattoo” (that’s what she thinks it is) and tells her father about it. Then Ethan wonders also and THEN Juria is able to tell him… we will RP that out sooner or later I hope if it is ok with sub ^_^… he knows about the idea just I don’t know when he will have the time to RP it ^_^… that’s just a “for your information” lol ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 am

Kiara nodded, only to what Juria said about the purgers, she feared the day there luck ran out... She wasn't sure she could take it...

"Yes the tea is wonderful Juria thank you" she said with a smile.

Then she turned to look at Christine, "And how are you Christine? What was that picture you drew when I walked in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 am

Juria smiled at Christine who grinned like her father and said,

"It is of mommy and daddy and me!!! I can draw you and Rossa too Auntie Kiara!!"

Christine’s innocent grin was adorable. Christine finally took a gulp of her tea and when she put it back down she closed her eyes and said,

"Mmmmmm"

Juria grinned to Kiara and said in a humorous way,

"They are just a handful aren’t they?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Kiara smiled "Why thank you Christine it Looks lovely" she said.

Rossa looked at the drawing curiously and she looked at her mum. "Can I draw to?" she asked.

Kiara nodded to Juria and conjured a paper and crayon for Rossa to draw on.

"Yeah... but I couldn't live without them" she said as she ticked Rossa.

Rossa giggled.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Juria smiled and nodded,

"I agree, you couldn’t trade them for the world!"

Chris smiled up at her mother and rocked her head side to side, as if she was listening to music. Juria noticed this and turned to Kiara again,

"Oh yeah, I just remembered, we started Chris on violin and piano lessons, do you think you want to teach Rossa an instrument?"

Juria hoped to get Chris to be talented for later in life; she knew it would help her out tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Kiara smiled and nodded as she watched Chrissy dance and she let out a chuckle, she was so cute.

"Yes I do want to teach her, in a instrument.." she paused to laugh, "ironically enough The Violin and piano as well, but think we will try with singing first" she said.

Rossa nodded beamed at having heard the word -singing-, "Yay sing mommy... sing.."

Kiara laughed, "I didn't mean at this moment Rossabell" she said in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:33 am

Juria smiled and nodded, Christine already did enough singing so Juria wasnt going to focus on that. The violin and pinao however were talents that were good to have. Chris looked at Kiara and smiled like her father then said,

"Yeah, antie Kiara, sing!"

Juria chuckled and said,

"They are smarter then we think they are"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 am

Kiara blushed, "hmm alright... if you two insist" she said with a laugh since she didn't have her Violin with her she just cast a charm to play music for her and she would sing to it.

'I guess I will stick to my old favorite" she said.

May it be
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:00 am

When Kiara was finished Chris clapped her hand furiously and smiled, this time like her mother,

"That was awesome auntie Kiara!!"

Juria was quite impressed also; she had never been quite good at singing herself. Sure at parties or karaoke she would sing a few songs and a few people would say she was good, however she didn’t really sing. Juria was more in the field of knowledge and music, not vocal ability. Juria then advised,

"Well, you probably could teach Rossa yourself. She might then be able to brag to all of her friends that her mother taught her to sing. It also helps with bonding."

Juria laughed slightly while smiling at Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Kiara bowed her head and laughed, "Why thank you very much Chrissy" she said.

Kiara nodded at Juria, "I plan to Juria, Do you intend to teach Christine the Violin and piano as well?" she asked as she hugged Rossa who had climed on to her lap while she had been singing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addams Residence ~ 2026   Addams Residence ~ 2026 Empty

Back to top Go down

Addams Residence ~ 2026
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next